No announcement yet.

News from occupied Ukrainian territories (Crimea, Donbass, Lugansk) #3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This stupid Bolshevik and the former KGB bastard named Putin now have min 40 fake webs in every country where they are constantly expanding their stupid propaganda - nonsenses and lies..

Comment

• Originally posted by ZORRO_RAMBO View Post
      Standard of Living of the Ukrainians will of course not change from day to day after joining the EU. But there will be changes in the horizon of only a few years, and life will be much better than before. Corruption is almost disappearing in Ukraine, and local leeches = the oligarchs will cease to be as influential as they are today.
      You so funny, guys. You only retranslate some biases and don't provide any facts or even some (even also biased) researchers for your opinion. For example, you claim "corruption is almost disappearing in Ukraine". It's total bullshit. The corruption not is disappearing in Ukraine, it's not even diminished in the recent years. And there a RESEARCH to support my claim, not only my own experience as a ukrainian prosecutor (it's my job): https://www.transparency.org/country/UKR . We have 131 ranks among 176 researched countries. 131, Karl! It's about the same as in the "Yanukovich-era". So, when you claim that "corruption is almost disappearing in Ukraine" you simply lying.
      As for your "Living of the Ukrainians will of course not change from day to day after joining the EU", it's also a lie. There no statements or promises of the forthcoming ukrainian joining with the EU. Quite a contrary, many europeans officials gave statements, that Ukraine WON'T join the EU in the foreseeable future. Of course, they cannot simply say to ukrainians "to fuck off", but they do almost the same in the diplomatic language. The visa-free regime or the economic association with EU are not about the following joining with EU. Europe has many problems with existent members, especially the recent ones and with immigration crises. To give the membership to the poor and torn by the war country with 42 million population, it'a madness unimaginable even for the current European leadership.

Comment

• Putin supports oligarchs, corruption, and poverty in Ukraine, as well as Hitler support the misery and dissatisfaction of the Sudeten Germans in Czechoslovakia just before the war. That's exactly the same story.

I like the Ukrainians and the Russians.. you must to get rid of that bastard Putin once and for all.

Comment

• Originally posted by fox_aka_fox View Post
          I think that that alleviation of the visa-regime is highly overestimated. Ok, we have it, what next?
          What did you expect: a miracle?

Originally posted by fox_aka_fox View Post
          About of 5% of ukrainians can afford to travel (as TOURISTS!) in Europe
          Can you give us a proof for this number? Because I know a lot of Ukrainians travelling across the world, espesially among the youth.

We won't be a part of Europe in the foreseeable future
          Can you explaine why?

So, the visa-free regime is a good thing, but it won't change well-being of ukrainians at all.
          It wasn't meant to make Ukrainians rich, it was meant to make it easier for Ukrainians to travel to Europe.

Comment

To give the membership to the poor and torn by the war country with 42 million population, it'a madness unimaginable even for the current European leadership.
            LOL. As for me it's better to give the membership in EU to "the poor and torn by the war" country (by the way, just in case you forgot, you constantly insist that there's no war in Ukraine) than to open the way to Europe to the uncontrollable waves of refugees from the Middle East, a great part of whom are actually economic migrants.

Comment

• There are several basic reasons why is in Russia still misery.:

1) Americans have never been to the moon (onlY just lies and US propaganda)
              2) Terrorist attack on NY Twins in 2002 = everything was staged by the CIA.
              3) The Jewish plot - all the Jews conspired against Russia
              4) Homosexuals
              5) Radio Free Europe
              6) West and EU fascists
              7) Chemtrails!

That's what Putin says, so that's true! If they said it in Russian TV, it must be true!

If those conspiracies were not, then there would in Russia were paradise on the Earth!

Comment

As for your "Living of the Ukrainians will of course not change from day to day after joining the EU", it's also a lie. There no statements or promises of the forthcoming ukrainian joining with the EU. Quite a contrary, many europeans officials gave statements, that Ukraine WON'T join the EU in the foreseeable future. Of course, they cannot simply say to ukrainians "to fuck off", but they do almost the same in the diplomatic language. The visa-free regime or the economic association with EU are not about the following joining with EU. Europe has many problems with existent members, especially the recent ones and with immigration crises. To give the membership to the poor and torn by the war country with 42 million population, it'a madness unimaginable even for the current European leadership.
                Any country that has reached Copenhagen criterias may join EU.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by swmarmalade View Post
                    What did you expect: a miracle?
                    Nope, I had explained above, the visa-free regime is a good thing, but nothing more.

Originally posted by swmarmalade View Post
                    Can you give us a proof for this number? Because I know a lot of Ukrainians travelling across the world, espesially among the youth.
                    Not exactly. Ok, maybe, more than 5%, but I doubt that much more. There some researchers: https://ua.igotoworld.com/ua/news/10...a-granicey.htm . From 50 to 77% of Ukrainians NEVER were abroad, and only about 10% do it on more or less regular basis. BUT, "abroad" doesn't mean "in Europe". The vast majority of those, who do travel, went in Turkey or Egypt. And Russia, Belorussia are also "abroad". So, yes, not many ukrainians would be benefited by this alleviation from the EU.

Can you explaine why?
                    It's a broad topic. As I said, the current state of the EU isn't much promising for "wanna-be" members. Britain is leaving, migrants are coming, right-wing movements are rising. And, it's YOU who must prove me wrong, as you obviously think, that Ukraine has a chance. I don't even know why you must think so, besides a wishful thinking.

It wasn't meant to make Ukrainians rich, it was meant to make it easier for Ukrainians to travel to Europe.
                    And it would do it, for some minority. But, it's really "patriotic" to dream about easy ways to leave your beloved country as soon as possible?

Comment

Not exactly. Ok, maybe, more than 5%, but I doubt that much more. There some researchers: https://ua.igotoworld.com/ua/news/10...a-granicey.htm . From 50 to 77% of Ukrainians NEVER were abroad, and only about 10% do it on more or less regular basis. BUT, "abroad" doesn't mean "in Europe". The vast majority of those, who do travel, went in Turkey or Egypt. And Russia, Belorussia are also "abroad". So, yes, not many ukrainians would be benefited by this alleviation from the EU.
                      So, at least 33% of Ukrainians have travelled abroad,and I hope you noticed that two other researches from the link you posted state that 45% and 58% of Ukrainians respectively have travelled abroad. It seems you're so disappointed by the visa-free regime that you're trying to downplay its significance by all means.

Comment

It's a broad topic. As I said, the current state of the EU isn't much promising for "wanna-be" members. Britain is leaving, migrants are coming, right-wing movements are rising. And, it's YOU who must prove me wrong, as you obviously think, that Ukraine has a chance. I don't even know why you must think so, besides a wishful thinking.
                        Because I constantly meet creative people, people who are trying to change our life for better. They don't want to be a part of the Soviet-like state, they want to be free and they're more interested in European values than in the Soviet ones. I don't think you'll meet them among prosecutors but believe me therer are a lot of them in Ukraine.

Comment

And it would do it, for some minority. But, it's really "patriotic" to dream about easy ways to leave your beloved country as soon as possible?
                          Just in case, the aim of the visa-free regime is to make it easier to travel to the EU, not to emigrate.

Comment

• Originally posted by TIKHON_OPALSKY View Post
                            But finally his wet dreams were shattered, now Ukraine is under West control and soon the NATO base will be extablished in Crimea.

Comment

Britain is leaving, migrants are coming, right-wing movements are rising.
                              Bullshit. You are just naive...
                              as you obviously think, that Ukraine has a chance. I don't even know why you must think so, besides a wishful thinking.
                              The chance is reaching Copenhagen criterias.

Comment

• Originally posted by swmarmalade View Post
                                So, at least 33% of Ukrainians have travelled abroad,and I hope you noticed that two other researches from the link you posted state that 45% and 58% of Ukrainians respectively have travelled abroad. It seems you're so disappointed by the visa-free regime that you're trying to downplay its significance by all means.
                                As I already had mentioned, "abroad" doesn't mean "in Europe". So, when about 50% or 33% WERE abroad, the vast majority of them were in Russia, Turkey, and Egypt. On the other hand, there some estimates that about 5 millions of ukrainians work in Europe (or through the world, I don't remember). So, if you include this number to the "tourists", you would get be a better picture.

Because I constantly meet creative people, people who are trying to change our life for better. They don't want to be a part of the Soviet-like state, they want to be free and they're more interested in European values than in the Soviet ones. I don't think you'll meet them among prosecutors but believe me therer are a lot of them in Ukraine.
                                And I want to fuck Jennifer Connelly (my wife, sorry). So what? I can want many things and even would achieve some of them. Your "creative people" often also dream to leave this "god-blessed" place and live somewhere in Europe, the US or other normal countries. By the way, it's even not an argument. Let's say, there really many smart and creative people in Ukraine (and they don't want to leave the country, which for me is a rather rare occasion). They work and develop the country. But why do you think they could succeed? Or even if they could, why do you think that Europe would be glad to take yet another post-soviet member? Again, there are many indications that the EU wouldn't be expanding in the foreseeable future. And your "argument" is an another example of "wishful thinking". Because despite all your "creative and interested in European values people" we for the three years after "the revolution of dignity" have the same level of corruption, the worse economy and less of freedom of speech. Also, we have a war (the civil war).

Just in case, the aim of the visa-free regime is to make it easier to travel to the EU, not to emigrate.
                                I know! But from people's responses to the news about this, I often hear that they think, that they would work or study without visas. Morons. Or they think that they would cheat the system, illegally work in Europe. But then they are far from "European values" of law obedience.

Comment

Working...
                                X