Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Erdogan calling Germans and Germany "Nazi" - but who are the REAL Nazis here?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dogasele View Post
    guys I'm from turkey and erdogan is the dumbest president. I'm sorry for that. he shouldn't say it bu he did. erdogan embarrasses us.
    Yes, he is very stupid. I hope he is stopped before he goes too far and tries to do even worse and more stupid things. The people who usually suffer the most from the dictator ruling them are the people themselves.

Originally posted by DanielLee5 View Post
    May be I am naive, but I still believe people of different nations, colors and religions can live peacefully side by side ( I like this philosophy http://planetaryproject.com/culture/sintez/ ). But a good friend of mine lives in Antalya and she hates Erdogan so much ..
    A nice idea, but what happens if the ideology/dogma of the religion in question states very clearly that followers of other religions/beliefs are to be considered as 2nd class people or even worse - that they can be killed if they don't convert when "invited"?

Yes, a lot of Turks oppose him. Their voices don't get heard because they tend to suffer intimidation and other types of threats when expressing their opinions,

We shouldn't judge all Turks on the actions of their president nor people such as the fanboy trolls supporting Erdogan we see on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by dogasele View Post
      guys I'm from turkey and erdogan is the dumbest president. I'm sorry for that. he shouldn't say it bu he did. erdogan embarrasses us.
      Kudos for your modern thinking but be prepared for the stone-age turkynazis here to try and find out where you live and burn you alive!

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

interesting, and I thought "Mein Kampf" was only forbidden in Germany^^. Whole Europe could buy it always, only in Germany it was forbidden until last year.....and thatswhy it was a Bestseller instantly. It is humans nature to be curious. And btw. it is a commented version which is sold in German not the original.

A bestseller it is also in islamic countries - I wonder why

Hitler himself was a big fan of Islam

....I don't have "Mein Kampf" at home, but I do have the Quran here. That doesn't mean I'm Muslim .
        I have the bible standing next to it....doesn't mean I'm Christian either. I actually think "Mein Kampf" would fit perfectly in that part of my library.

Comment

Originally posted by goodworld View Post
          Yes, Trump is an idiot.

However, to America's credit, you didn't see Americans riot, staging demonstrations in Germany full of American flags or for that matter Americans holding mass protests about Merkel's comments regarding Trump and friends. Furthermore, I didn't see Trump throwing around the accusations of Merkel being a Nazi and so on.

Seems on the scale of things, Trump has much more class that Erdogan.

Comment

Next round seems to be coming up in the saga - The Turkish ambassador to Denmark has been summoned to the Danish foreign ministry to explain why Danish nationals with Turkish origin have been threatened with reprisals for criticizing the Turkish government,

https://eblnews.com/news/europe/denm...eprisals-65904

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
              Next round seems to be coming up in the saga - The Turkish ambassador to Denmark has been summoned to the Danish foreign ministry to explain why Danish nationals with Turkish origin have been threatened with reprisals for criticizing the Turkish government,

https://eblnews.com/news/europe/denm...eprisals-65904
              It's become so insane now. You don't even have freedom to criticize all of this. Why do people care what some nutjob dictator says and why can't people recognize inviting all these foreigners (now considered 'nationals of foreign origin') have had a major detriment and negative impact in these countries? You bend over backwards for these people and you're called names anyway. They really should let the provocateurs to spread propaganda for Erdogan's benefit, though. This is the 'leftists' way.' It's strange why they are not allowing it all of a sudden. These traitors brought all these Turks to their country, yapped about admitting Turkey into the EU and puppets like Merkel vowed that 'Islam is a part of Germany.' These traitors brought these circumstances upon themselves and the clueless populace supports it by voting for these traitors. There's nothing surprising with any of it.

Comment

Yet all German parliamentarians of Turkish descent voted for the recognition of the Armenian genocide and so on. These aren't aligned with Erdogan in any kind of way.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lauri- View Post
                  Yet all German parliamentarians of Turkish descent voted for the recognition of the Armenian genocide and so on. These aren't aligned with Erdogan in any kind of way.
                  Not all Turks in Germany are NeoNazis or Islamofascists - sure.

What I would recommend the German Governmnent look into is the following:

For those Turks who indeed display NeoNazi or Islamofascist tendencies by supporting Erdogan or NeoNazi organisations such as Grey Wolves... when Erdogan's government makes good on its promise to flood Europe with "refugees", then to deport one Grey Wolf or Erdogan supporter back to Turkey for every refugee that Turkey tries to flood Europe with.

Comment

Is it worth pointing out that Erdogan has a difficult role raising the retirement age in line with the rest of Europe. Looking at the OECD figures (2012), I guess that older Turks don't like to hang up their socks at such a young age. Instead Turks residing abroad must carry on working in Germany, NL (where such changes are minimal over 30+ years) to keep the money rolling in for as long as possible. It's understandable that economic refugees from Syria and elsewhere who arrive with nothing, feel they have no future in Turkey; whatever their age. Ergo: Turkey will need to create full employment before turning attention to job creation for refugees.

​OECD male retirement (2020): Turkey 48.6 Germany 66.1 NL 65
                    ​.................................... (2050).............. 65.................. 67......... 65
                    Last edited by look4swissmiss; 03-19-2017, 08:08 PM.

Comment

The Netherlands is by far the biggest direct source of foreign investment in Turkey and in fact Turkey also runs a trade surplus with The Netherlands:

http://www.atimes.com/economics-stan...y-netherlands/

Now, only a stupid moron would brainlessly upset the Netherlands just as Turkey's president has been doing.

Comment

Big deal. So what?

Comment

Originally posted by look4swissmiss View Post
                          Ergo: Turkey will need to create full employment before turning attention to job creation for refugees.
                          Ergo: Erdogan will encourage 'refugees' to leave or won't even have to, they will on their own....and where will they go? You already know the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Tux1 View Post
                            Big deal. So what?
                            So it's kind of unfair to criticize them for something they haven't done.

Comment

So it's kind of unfair to criticize them for something they haven't done.
                              It doesn't prove anything and I'm not sure who criticized them for that - maybe you should quote who you're responding to?

Comment

Originally posted by Tux1 View Post
                                Big deal. So what?
                                German Turkish politicians, how many of those who voted are Kurdish ?

Comment

Working...
                                X