What is it, if not double standards?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is it, if not double standards?

The other days Vladimir Kornilov, a political scientist, historian, journalist from Donetsk, compared Western human rights activists’ position to Russian and American military operations.
    “Look, how Western human rights “activists” are changing their position when they describe bombing Mosul and Aleppo!
    An executive director of HRW Kenneth Roth has just posted Reuters’ photo of a weeping woman who had escaped from Mosul with such words: “Tears of utter relief as she escapes ISIS-controlled part of Mosul, Iraq”. Though Reuters wrote nothing about “relief”, it wrote the photo simply: “A woman is crying”. And I assumed: maybe, there are tears of mourning for their relatives who were killed by Western airstrikes? How can the director know a real reason for the woman’s weeping?!
    And look, about 3-4 months ago the Roth commented similar photos from Aleppo: “Putin and Assad must stop bombing civilian residents”. But excuse me, why the Americans, in this activist’s opinion, can bomb Mosul? He wasn’t grudging words when he grieved about the civilian killed by bombs in Aleppo and called this situation as “bloodbath“, “slaughter”, “hell”, and etc.
    But fiercer bombing of Mosul don’t touch HRW director’s heart! He calls to be happy for weeping women who run away ISIS… Or run away American bombs?
    And it isn’t called double standards, is it”?

The Great West has laughed at your whataboutery approach since Soviet Union times. Even an ape would have realized the futility of its actions but witless Russian patriots keep going on

Special for the intellectually impaired, I repeat: What's allowed to West that isn't allowed to Russia. Did you get it? Did you really get it? Is that comprehensible enough for you? I know, you've got some issues

Comment

What is this thread even about? Damned west should have left middle east alone. US have created the problem and EU is now taking refugees instead of US, because it's too stupid nor has the guts to defend itself.
      http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/...20100803203515

Comment

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post
        Damned west should have left middle east alone.
        No, blessed West should have bombed it more
        US have created the problem and EU is now taking refugees instead of US, because it's too stupid nor has the guts to defend itself.
        pfft... EU is free not to take them. Need not blame the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Zirelelil View Post
          No, blessed West should have bombed it more

pfft... EU is free not to take them. Need not blame the US.
          Jesus, get lost with your libertarian crap you moron, so what if you say no? You think I'll agree with you just because?

Comment

Jesus, get lost with your libertarian crap you moron, so what if you say no? You think I'll agree with you just because?
            Are you aware that I'm not the one who cares of your opinion? So, I'm gonna remain here
            (and what's "libertarian" did I say ITT?)

Ah... And I think you oughtta agree with me for your own good Actually you should be grateful to me for me sharing my wisdom.

Comment

Are you aware that I'm not the one who cares of your opinion? So, I'm gonna remain here
              (and what's "libertarian" did I say ITT?)

Ah... And I think you oughtta agree with me for your own good Actually you should be grateful to me for me sharing my wisdom.
              And I do not care about your opinion, lol go sharing your wisdom somewhere else, e.g on mars
              I've got something perfectly suitable for you http://www.mars-one.com
              No society to opress you at all

Comment

And I do not care about your opinion, lol go sharing your wisdom somewhere else,
                If you don't care you are supposed to have no problems with me writing here. Why so butthurt?
                e.g on mars
                I've got something perfectly suitable for you
                Foremost we need to establish freedom on the Earth. And if later we'll find some barbaric civilizations out there we'll bring there freedom as well.

No society to opress you at all
                with society being an oppressor it is the one who should go there.
                I don't flee from the enemy I destroy it

Comment

If you don't care you are supposed to have no problems with me writing here. Why so butthurt?

Foremost we need to establish freedom on the Earth. And if later we'll find some barbaric civilizations out there we'll bring there freedom as well.

with society being an oppressor it is the one who should go there.
                  I don't flee from the enemy I destroy it
                  It's not the society but libertarian morons who are the real opressors. "The fascists of the future will call themselves antifascists"

Comment

A quote by the Italian communist Ignazio Silone in reference to Stalinism, not libertarianism.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lauri- View Post
                      A quote by the Italian communist Ignazio Silone in reference to Stalinism, not libertarianism.
                      So what. Fits like a glove. Actually to you as well.

Comment

Except that liberalism is kind of the opposite to Stalinism, and this is the 21st century rather than the 1930s.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lauri- View Post
                          Except that liberalism is kind of the opposite to Stalinism, and this is the 21st century rather than the 1930s.
                          Still fits. Both you and this moron would shove your "freedom" down everyone's throat.

Comment

What's wrong with freedom? I have mine, you have yours. It's not like someone expects you to come out of the closet just because others can.

Comment

Freedom in your version means accepting all the most fucked up things and calling them normal. Zire...something supports sex with dogs, you see nothing wrong in trans "males" getting pregnant as a result of having sex with their trans "wives", wtf?
                              There are moments when I really think that west needs islam to plough it to the ground and ban all the modern bullshit once again.

Comment

Working...
                              X