Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is it, if not double standards?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by Zirelelil View Post
    The Great West has laughed at your whataboutery approach since Soviet Union times. Even an ape would have realized the futility of its actions but witless Russian patriots keep going on

    Special for the intellectually impaired, I repeat: What's allowed to West that isn't allowed to Russia. Did you get it? Did you really get it? Is that comprehensible enough for you? I know, you've got some issues

    So you admit double standards. That's all we should know about your position.
    http://i6.pixs.ru/storage/4/0/5/fd03...5_11476405.gif

    Comment


    • #77
      The main question is - if someone is not free, does it really worth it to liberate him by dropping bombs upon his homeland?
      I think the best way of living is manifested in Scandinavia. Look at them, they built a very convenient society for themselves and they don`t meddle in other countries affairs. Why shouldn't Russia, the USA, the EU follow this bright example.
      Probably I'm too naive because don`t name the main reason the US, Russia, and the EU are involved in Syrian conflict - money and influence.
      I suppose America don`t give a ... about "freedom" of poor Syrian children.
      http://i6.pixs.ru/storage/4/0/5/fd03...5_11476405.gif

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by Zirelelil View Post
        So what? If some barbarians don't want to respect freedom that smart people want, the freedom must be shoved down their throats. And you'd better swallow it and don't tread on freethinkers.

        The freedom is when smart people (like myself) may do anything and dumb people (like yourself, Putin and some others) can't hinder them.

        The principle of not shoving your ideas on others is one of the main principles of freedom.
        Why Sweden don`t impose their views on others? They live in a smart society as you say and they act even more smarter, when they follow position of a solid neutrality.
        http://i6.pixs.ru/storage/4/0/5/fd03...5_11476405.gif

        Comment


        • #79
          Sweden is a major arms exporter = war facilitator...

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by Zirelelil View Post
            But Russia is terrorist itself. If it were willing to cooperate with West it would help to bomb Assad away or bomb Donbass criminals instead of helping them.

            (hah, I haven't seen you here since 2014, it seems)
            Well, I haven't been here too much in the last years
            My opinion haven't changed since. Arabic countries aren't able to create a democratic society now. They will be able maybe some hundred years later, when the extremist islam has faded away. Until that time the west should support secular dictatorships that efficiently discourage religion and oppress the fanatic religious groups. The west should have been more indulgent in Syria and more demanding in Ukraine.

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by aimeisan View Post

              Well, I haven't been here too much in the last years
              My opinion haven't changed since. Arabic countries aren't able to create a democratic society now. They will be able maybe some hundred years later, when the extremist islam has faded away. Until that time the west should support secular dictatorships that efficiently discourage religion and oppress the fanatic religious groups. The west should have been more indulgent in Syria and more demanding in Ukraine.

              I would agree, that Arabic countries have not evolved yet to the level of democracy.
              Historically western countries are always ahead in terms of evolution, and Arabic and African countries are backyards.
              So I'm convinced the west shouldn't impose its style of living to retarded countries. The west should accept the wisdom of comprehension, that imposing something by force to those, who are not ready to accept it willingly, has no sense.
              Hence, western countries shouldn`t intervene in Africa and Arabia. Let them evolve by themselves. Sooner or later they would become smarter, looking up to the Europe achievements. But by this time western countries would be even more evolved.
              http://i6.pixs.ru/storage/4/0/5/fd03...5_11476405.gif

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by Elishar View Post
                Sweden is a major arms exporter = war facilitator...
                They are smart enough to produce and sell weapons and not to be involved in major global conflicts around the world at the same time.
                http://i6.pixs.ru/storage/4/0/5/fd03...5_11476405.gif

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by prescient View Post


                  I would agree, that Arabic countries have not evolved yet to the level of democracy.
                  Historically western countries are always ahead in terms of evolution, and Arabic and African countries are backyards.
                  So I'm convinced the west shouldn't impose its style of living to retarded countries. The west should accept the wisdom of comprehension, that imposing something by force to those, who are not ready to accept it willingly, has no sense.
                  Hence, western countries shouldn`t intervene in Africa and Arabia. Let them evolve by themselves. Sooner or later they would become smarter, looking up to the Europe achievements. But by this time western countries would be even more evolved.
                  I don't agree with the non-intervention by the way. The west should had been responsible to maintain some stability there, notably it should had been an utmost priority to prevent the Arab Spring, because what happened set back their evolution with hundreds of years. I don't know if the decisionmakers were just indifferent to the social consequences, or ignorant about the nature of islam.

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by aimeisan View Post

                    I don't agree with the non-intervention by the way. The west should had been responsible to maintain some stability there, notably it should had been an utmost priority to prevent the Arab Spring, because what happened set back their evolution with hundreds of years. I don't know if the decisionmakers were just indifferent to the social consequences, or ignorant about the nature of islam.

                    Are you sure Arab Spring was not a result of western interference?
                    There is an opinion, that Arab Spring was organized by western special forces.
                    So, probably, if the west did not meddle in these processes, nothing bad would have happened. In fact, ISIS still gets loads of weapon somewhere. Who provides it?
                    http://i6.pixs.ru/storage/4/0/5/fd03...5_11476405.gif

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by prescient View Post


                      Are you sure Arab Spring was not a result of western interference?
                      There is an opinion, that Arab Spring was organized by western special forces.
                      So, probably, if the west did not meddle in these processes, nothing bad would have happened. In fact, ISIS still gets loads of weapon somewhere. Who provides it?
                      Personally I don't believe the west could arrange the whole thing. The Gaddafi and Assad regimes most likely lost their credibility at home, but obviously the west took a wrong position.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by Zirelelil View Post
                        Everyone cares except traditionalist morons lol.
                        Which confirms your 1% lol, damned moron

                        Originally posted by Zirelelil View Post
                        I do according to yours, babe ;-)
                        You're unable to comprehend mine, for that one need to have values.

                        Originally posted by Zirelelil View Post
                        Who "they"? Your imaginary friends?
                        Nope, doctors from local mental hospital who will soon visit you.

                        Originally posted by Zirelelil View Post
                        Oh, of course I won't. You are so naive...
                        Kneel! Damned peasant

                        Originally posted by Zirelelil View Post
                        I've never been to Poland lol. Why did you send your family photo?
                        You will come. Running next to a horse just liek during the good old times it was the duty of a squire : D

                        Originally posted by Zirelelil View Post
                        Lol. You are the one pathetic. How does it matter whether it's the same or not. Democracy is quite leftist thing itself, so you're supposed to be against it according to your own logic: "commies=bad; commies used x; x=bad" - "leftists=bad; leftists used y; y=bad".
                        How does it matter? Hahaha damned moron, so you want to repeat the same, but expect different result? lol

                        Originally posted by Zirelelil View Post
                        And this is how you ended up with protecting of viability of socialism. *saved*
                        Also, people actually did want it - around 89% voted for it in the referendum in 1990.
                        Commies in China took some capitalism and still rule despite one party system.
                        Thanks for confirming my point. You're doing well in your new role of my servant.

                        Originally posted by Zirelelil View Post
                        Nope. I don't feel myself as a part of this nation.
                        As any damned sociopath ever.

                        Originally posted by Zirelelil View Post
                        Good. Now print it and read everyday instead of bible.
                        I'm not going to print your bullshit theories you moron, lol

                        Originally posted by Zirelelil View Post
                        You need it if you disagree with me.
                        No one agrees with you


                        Originally posted by Zirelelil View Post
                        Lol. A war is quite different from everyday life. Nobody usually tries to kill you. Didn't you know that my little wooden friend?)
                        I'm not your friend you damned moron, my friends are classy right wing people with full legal capacity, which excludes you : D

                        Originally posted by Zirelelil View Post
                        I knew what you were gonna say even when I was writing that post lol... You're so perdictable C'mon! you should try harder if you want to save your job as my court buffoon ;-)
                        You're wrong again. As everyone can see, I'm most normal person here and I'm totally ok. My posts cannot be a proof for your claim, you'd label any anarcho-capitalist or immoralist this way lol. It seens the bible damaged you much more seriously lol.
                        Oh yes everyone can see that you're crazy. And no, actually I lable this way only you.

                        Originally posted by Zirelelil View Post
                        What about the case when someone wants to destroy or oppress you?
                        There are laws for it. But you do not accept those, so you can't do nothing, lol
                        Also, no one wants to destroy you, but it's typical for psychos to have this kind of delirium : D

                        Originally posted by Zirelelil View Post
                        You are not a psychiatrist to judge what is "serious cases" after all. It's just ad hominem demagoguery.
                        Even a child could diagnose you moron, your symptoms are obvious

                        Originally posted by Zirelelil View Post
                        I never dream, it's just a fact lol.
                        Insomnia is another symptom, lol

                        Originally posted by Zirelelil View Post
                        Your imaginary friend "society" should be isolated from me, actually. So, get the hell out on Mars and take your "society" with you.
                        It's the same lol, only society is much more important than you moron. The best solution is to put you in mental insitution : D A win-win

                        Originally posted by Zirelelil View Post
                        Of course I will. And to think otheriwse is your sick imagination and wishful thinking.
                        Of course you won't. And to think otherwise is your sick imagination and wishful thinking

                        Originally posted by Zirelelil View Post
                        I see it around, so I do - it is exactly what I said.
                        You ain't seeing shit you delusional moron , lol

                        Originally posted by Zirelelil View Post
                        There's nothing holy for a freethinker, but servile barbarians always find some crap to worship to.
                        Life doesn't give a fuck about "god", "patriotism". In the language of life it is "shit". So the life straight and unpretentious says: get the fuck out with your mental disorder, Homo Retardus, and shove up your ass all "authoritative", "holy", "righteous", "valued" and peace off.
                        That is why you're unable to comprehend how it looks like to actually have values. Typical peasant, lol

                        Originally posted by Zirelelil View Post
                        You may do it on your own: http://fsb.ru Otherwise you'll find another excuse, blame me in photophop or whatever. Do it to take all doubts off.
                        You're being quite passive for a revolutionist, hahaha
                        NO, you do it you pussy

                        Originally posted by Zirelelil View Post
                        What a colorful imagination you have, lol.
                        Indeed, thank you

                        Originally posted by Zirelelil View Post
                        I can ask them with theoretical situation without any laws.
                        Theory is worthless, actual situation changes theory

                        Originally posted by Zirelelil View Post
                        It's the only not a fact about me.
                        Are you sure? Ok let it be. Then you're peasant, I've alway knew it

                        Originally posted by Zirelelil View Post
                        Totally opposite to comminism. Communism didn't respect private property, freedom and individualism. Commies are precisely proponents of "society".
                        Bullshit you moron. You lost. Turns out all your big idea about progress is basically communism 2.0 and you want to introduce another totalitarian government. Commies were not about society, they were about "equality". Equality was their excuse to keep power and terrorize the people. Libtards want to do the same, but their excuse is "freedom". If you cannot have the government you want, you are never free.

                        Originally posted by Zirelelil View Post

                        How exactly are you gonna make me doing it, snotty?
                        Not a big problem, actually.

                        Originally posted by Zirelelil View Post
                        But you said "nigga" in negative sense, as if being black is something bad)...
                        (btw, Zirelist actually sounds like you were being my proponent, lol)
                        Damned moron, it was in neutral sense, facts cannot be positive or negative.
                        No, zirelist doesn't sound as being your proponent, it sounds as being against you only


                        Last edited by jordan_rudess; 03-20-2017, 08:44 PM.
                        http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/...20100803203515

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by prescient View Post
                          So you admit double standards. That's all we should know about your position.
                          Lol. Whatever you call it. That's just the law of nature. The West is strongest so much more things are allowed to it. Also West ideologically superior Russia.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by prescient View Post
                            The main question is - if someone is not free, does it really worth it to liberate him by dropping bombs upon his homeland?
                            yes, it sure does.
                            Originally posted by prescient View Post
                            I think the best way of living is manifested in Scandinavia. Look at them, they built a very convenient society for themselves and they don`t meddle in other countries affairs.
                            too much socialism over there.

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by prescient View Post
                              The principle of not shoving your ideas on others is one of the main principles of freedom.
                              I'm shoving exactly the idea of freedom. If you didn't shoved idea of freedom you cannot follow the main principles of freedom.
                              Originally posted by prescient View Post
                              Why Sweden don`t impose their views on others? They live in a smart society as you say and they act even more smarter, when they follow position of a solid neutrality.
                              It is just not big and strong enough to do that.

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by aimeisan View Post

                                Well, I haven't been here too much in the last years
                                My opinion haven't changed since. Arabic countries aren't able to create a democratic society now. They will be able maybe some hundred years later, when the extremist islam has faded away. Until that time the west should support secular dictatorships that efficiently discourage religion and oppress the fanatic religious groups. The west should have been more indulgent in Syria and more demanding in Ukraine.
                                Let it be not democratic but just liberal The West should set "liberal dictatorships" over there which would promote individual freedom (so it would be not really dictatorships).

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X