Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U.S airstrike kills civilians in Syria

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • U.S airstrike kills civilians in Syria

    US admits Syria airstrike that killed 46 but denies targeting mosque

    The US has said it carried out an airstrike in Syria against an al-Qaida meeting but denied deliberately targeting a mosque where 46 people were reportedly killed.



    The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said most of the dead were civilians in the Thursday evening raid on the village of Al-Jineh, in the northern province of Aleppo.


    We did not target a mosque, but the building that we did targetwhich was where the meeting took place – is about 50ft (15 metres) from a mosque that is still standing,” said Col John J Thomas, spokesman for US Central Command.


    According to a Centcom statement: “US forces conducted an air strike on an Al-Qaeda in Syria meeting location March 16 in Idlib, Syria, killing several terrorists.”

    The Centcom spokesman later clarified that the precise location of the strike was unclearbut that it was the same one widely reported to have hit the village mosque in Al-Jineh, in Aleppo province.


    Fearing additional airstrikes, weekly Friday prayers were cancelled in towns and villages across northern Syria, AFP’s correspondent said.

    “More than 100 people were wounded,” Observatory head Rami Abdel Rahman said on Thursday, adding that many were still trapped under the collapsed mosque in Al-Jineh, just over 30km (20 miles) west of Aleppo.


    The village is held by Islamist groups, but the Observatory said no jihadist factions are present.

    Abu Muhammed, a village resident, told AFP that he “heard powerful explosions when the mosque was hit. It was right after prayers at a time when there are usually religious lessons for men in it.


    “I saw 15 bodies and lots of body parts in the debris when I arrived. We couldn’t even recognise some of the bodies,” he added.

    https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/17/syria-mosque-airstrike-kills-dozens-of-civilians-near-aleppo

    First they deny, then they admit. Idlib and Aleppo are different cities.


    There were other american airstrike killings hundreds of Syrian civilians earlier:

    US airstrikes allegedly kill at least 73 civilians in northern Syria



    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...northern-syria

    US-led coalition killed 300 civilians in just 11 air strikes in Syria, Amnesty International report finds

    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7380581.html

    US-led coalition admits killing at least 220 civilians in air strikes in Syria and Iraq


    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7611986.html


    There are many more separate attacks like those carried out by american, british, australian, french warplanes killing civilians.. all documented by independent organizations. Hundreds of similar incidents took place in also Iraq and Afghanistan by same democracy-loving civilized country. All went unpunished. No conviction.

    I noticed that those news didnt take enough coverage in western news outlets... it would be news for at least 1 month if an Arab killed someone in west.. maybe it's because murderer side is from west and media doesnt want to make west look bad & uncivilized?

    Question is: What would happen if Syrians killed hundreds of american civilians in usa? Apart from calling their religion ''terrorism''.
    Last edited by BosphorusTaurus; 03-20-2017, 09:56 PM.
    http://oi59.tinypic.com/28cgg01.jpg

  • #2
    Rather like this I guess:
    88 civilians killed in Turkish airstrikes in al-Bab, monitor

    Eighty-eight civilians have been killed in Turkish airstrikes on al-Bab in the past 24 hours, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights reported.


    http://www.rudaw.net/english/middleeast/syria/231220162

    Comment


    • #3
      Not good either if it's true, i'm glad it's very very minimal overall compared to number of civilians west kills thousands of kms away. Turks do not authorize invasion of Syria or deportation of Arabs back to Syria or calling their entire nation/race ''terrorist'', instead it hosts 3 million Syrians and spent 25 000 000 000 dollars for them. While it's opposite when an Arab individual kills someone in west.

      How many Syrians does u.s host and how europeans treat Syrians? Answer can be found here: http://forum.interpals.net/forum/int...ny#post2963222

      What would happen if Syrians killed hundreds of american civilians in usa?
      http://oi59.tinypic.com/28cgg01.jpg

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by BosphorusTaurus
        Turks do not authorize invasion of Syria or deportation of Arabs back to Syria or calling their entire nation/race ''terrorist'' while it's opposite when an Arab individual kills as westerner. Instead it hosts 3 million Syrians and spent 25 000 000 000 dollars for them.

        How many Syrians does u.s host and how europeans treat Syrians? Answer can be found here: http://forum.interpals.net/forum/int...ny#post2963222
        Are your syrians as nice as this one or nicer?

        http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/...20100803203515

        Comment


        • #5
          We see some americans and polish doing same gesture everywhere. They and nation they belong to are not punished/deported or called ''terrorists'' though. Fugitive husband is arrested after he ‘slit his wife’s throat in front of their young son: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...two-weeks.html
          Last edited by BosphorusTaurus; 03-20-2017, 10:35 PM.
          http://oi59.tinypic.com/28cgg01.jpg

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by BosphorusTaurus View Post
            Not good either if it's true, i'm glad it's very very minimal overall compared to number of civilians west kills thousands of kms away. Turks do not authorize invasion of Syria or deportation of Arabs back to Syria or calling their entire nation/race ''terrorist'', instead it hosts 3 million Syrians and spent 25 000 000 000 dollars for them. While it's opposite when an Arab individual kills someone in west.
            Trying to make Syria a part of the new neo-Ottoman "Greater Turkey" backfired on Erdogan it seems - you got a chunk of population but not too much land


            Originally posted by BosphorusTaurus View Post
            How many Syrians does u.s host and how europeans treat Syrians? Answer can be found here: http://forum.interpals.net/forum/int...ny#post2963222

            What would happen if Syrians killed hundreds of american civilians in usa?
            You're whining about the consequences of Turkey playing neo-Ottoman games in Syria and failing - especially by supporting ISIS for a long time

            Now, let's see what happens when Turkey does try to actually grab some land in Syria.... this is not the airstrikes that killed 88 civilians in Al Bab I described in my previous post...

            At the start of Turkey's explicit land grab in Syria in August 2016: Turkish air strikes ‘kill at least 40 civilians in Syria’

            http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7213731.html

            Comment


            • #7
              Turkey has more rights to intervene against threats coming from next door border than any country like usa or australia located 10 000 kms away.

              ''[FONT="]It remains unclear whether the reports refer to the same incidents. [/FONT]'' conflicting report. Sources loyal to PKK/YPG websites mourn for their casualties in those incidents, p.s. civilian population of Jerablus and al-Bab had already fleed to Turkey before Turkish military intervention. How come it's Turkey is failing in Syria while it cleared Jerablus and al-Bab from violent elements that west is said to be fighting against for years? u.s led coalition says they carried out more than 10 000 airstrikes around same area before Turkish intervention but they couldnt liberate there. That is called a western failure. Maybe they didnt want to get rid of ISIS after all. 10 000 airstrikes and no significant gain, apart from killing thousands of Arab civilians. (I'm not even talking about how many civilians our beloved democracy loving west killed in Syria and Afghanistan...

              american president already admitted american government founded ISIS:

              Donald Trump: I meant that Obama founded ISIS, literally

              http://edition.cnn.com/2016/08/11/po...-founder-isis/

              Anyway i see you're one more time trying to divert topic because you're ashamed to talk about civilian deaths caused by u.s led coalition and their murder campaign. Will you stop being an aged chicken for once and answer this? I'm asking it for 3rd time.

              What would happen if Syrians killed hundreds of american civilians in usa?
              http://oi59.tinypic.com/28cgg01.jpg

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by BosphorusTaurus
                ''It remains unclear whether the reports refer to the same incidents. '' conflicting report. Sources loyal to PKK/YPG websites mourn for their casualties in those incidents, p.s. civilian population of Jerablus and al-Bab had already fleed to Turkey before Turkish military intervention. How come it's Turkey is failing in Syria while it cleared Jerablus and al-Bab from violent elements that west is said to be fighting against for years? u.s led coalition says they carried out more than 10 000 airstrikes around same area before Turkish intervention but they couldnt liberate there. That is called a western failure. Maybe they didnt want to get rid of ISIS after all. 10 000 airstrikes and no significant gain, apart from killing thousands of Arab civilians. (I'm not even talking about how many civilians our beloved democracy loving west killed in Syria and Afghanistan...
                So Turkey tried to invade Syria after all the other powers had weakened ISIS capacity by multiple airstrikes - yet Turkey couldn't even get very far at all.. taking months to take a small town like Al Bab

                Originally posted by BosphorusTaurus
                american president already admitted american government founded ISIS:

                Donald Trump: I meant that Obama founded ISIS, literally

                http://edition.cnn.com/2016/08/11/po...-founder-isis/

                Anyway i see you're one more time trying to divert topic because you're ashamed to talk about civilian deaths caused by u.s led coalition and their murder campaign. Will you stop being an aged chicken for once and answer this? I'm asking it for 3rd time.

                What would happen if Syrians killed hundreds of american civilians in usa?
                Half of what Trump says is crap anyway...

                Meanwhile, ISIS and business is very much an Erdogan family affair:
                Contrary to his denials, the son-in-law of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan is tied to the company accused of importing oil from ISIS, according to an archive of nearly 58,000 emails released by WikiLeaks.
                Berat Albayrak, who is Turkey’s minister of energy, has insisted he has had no involvement in Powertrans, the company implicated in ISIS oil imports to Turkey.
                Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/12/hacked-em...ibAXDiucP0x.99

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by BosphorusTaurus View Post
                  We see some americans and polish doing same gesture everywhere. They and nation they belong to are not punished/deported or called ''terrorists'' though. Fugitive husband is arrested after he ‘slit his wife’s throat in front of their young son: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...two-weeks.html
                  Bullshit, I asked you a simple question and you avoid answer: are your syrians same grateful for your hospitality as this one?
                  Cause I have a feeling they behave like this only in EU
                  http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/...20100803203515

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

                    Bullshit, I asked you a simple question and you avoid answer: are your syrians same grateful for your hospitality as this one?
                    Cause I have a feeling they behave like this only in EU
                    They don't just behave like that in the EU....

                    Here's an example of Turkish-baked FSA fighters beheading a man near al Bab in Syria late last year:

                    US withdraws support for Turkish-backed rebels as beheading video surfaces


                    https://www.almasdarnews.com/article...ideo-surfaces/

                    One thing for Islamic-friendly human shields to die in airstrikes, another for the deliberate murder of people

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

                      They don't just behave like that in the EU....

                      Here's an example of Turkish-baked FSA fighters beheading a man near al Bab in Syria late last year:

                      US withdraws support for Turkish-backed rebels as beheading video surfaces


                      https://www.almasdarnews.com/article...ideo-surfaces/

                      One thing for Islamic-friendly human shields to die in airstrikes, another for the deliberate murder of people
                      I didn't even mean actual beheading, more like being plain rude. A young punk is coming to a foreign country, he is granted refugee status, and the first thing he does is cut throat sign in front of camera
                      http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/...20100803203515

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

                        I didn't even mean actual beheading, more like being plain rude. A young punk is coming to a foreign country, he is granted refugee status, and the first thing he does is cut throat sign in front of camera
                        That's what Muslims do.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

                          That's what Muslims do.
                          Should we see that as some kind of cultural enrichment?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            screw 'em. no one cares.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Sad that we are going into a "Mine is longer" fight while turkish government and western governments are all guilty.
                              It's also sad to see retarded everywhere, making innocents people retarded to the eyes of some people.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X