Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EU about to start infringement procedure against Poland, Hungary and Czech Republic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the opposite of democracy if not dictatorship? Kaczynski appointing all judges and prosecutors through Ziobro is precisely dictatorial. It also means that no one can do anything to challenge the government for the government controls the justice system. The legislature, the judiciary and the executive are all merged into one unlimited power with no checks and balances.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Lauri- View Post
      I'm sure that is the case in Russia, Turkey, Hungary and North Korea as well.
      Lol nope, I'd say Germany or Denmark, or even Sweden.

Comment

• In Germany supreme court judges are chosen by a council consisting of representatives of each federal state as well as an equal number of representatives of different parliamentary factions that in turn are advised by the existing justices.

Comment

In Germany supreme court judges are chosen by a council consisting of representatives of each federal state as well as an equal number of representatives of different parliamentary factions that in turn are advised by the existing justices.
          Usual bullshit from you, I said appointed, not chosen, If you want to discuss how the judges are chosen, then take a look here:

Art. 25. § 1. Minister Sprawiedliwości, po zasięgnięciu opinii Prezesów Sądu Najwyższego, obwieszcza w Dzienniku Urzędowym Rzeczypospolitej Polskiej "Monitor Polski" o liczbie wolnych stanowisk sędziowskich przewidzianych do objęcia w poszczególnych izbach Sądu Najwyższego.
          § 2. Każdy, kto spełnia warunki do objęcia stanowiska sędziego Sądu Najwyższego, może zgłosić swoją kandydaturę w ciągu miesiąca od dnia ogłoszenia zarządzenia, o którym mowa w § 1.
          § 3. Kandydaturę zgłasza się Krajowej Radzie Sądownictwa przez złożenie karty zgłoszenia kandydata na wolne stanowisko sędziego Sądu Najwyższego we wskazanej w zarządzeniu izbie oraz dołącza się do niej, z wyjątkiem gdy kandydatem jest sędzia lub prokurator, informację z Krajowego Rejestru Karnego dotyczącą osoby kandydata i zaświadczenie stwierdzające, że jest zdolny, ze względu na stan zdrowia, do pełnienia obowiązków sędziego.
          Art. 27. § 1. Stosunek służbowy sędziego Sądu Najwyższego nawiązuje się po doręczeniu mu aktu powołania.

Comment

• In Germany the appointment council votes and the majority of the vote decides. The government can not appoint judges.

Comment

• And I have swallowed the retarded TVN propaganda, instead of actually reading this project

http://orka.sejm.gov.pl/Druki8ka.nsf...4File/1727.pdf

Here's the text. Please show me where it says anything about appointing by Ministry of Justice. Leftists idiots are just lying with no honor that's all.

Comment

• What has our constitutional court common with rejection of accepting refugees?
                The majority of Poles are against such kind of immigration, because there are tangible reasons to be against it.

Comment

• Nothing obviously. It's just Lauri doing smoke screen

Comment

• The abolition of democracy is a part of the European Union investigations against Poland, rather the government is using refugees as a smokescreen.

Comment

The abolition of democracy is a part of the European Union investigations against Poland, rather the government is using refugees as a smokescreen.
                      Abolition my ass, details please. Or maybe you're here just to spread nonsense?

Comment

• That is what we have been discussing here all along. The separation of powers is being abolished and all power centered in unelected hands.

Comment

That is what we have been discussing here all along. The separation of powers is being abolished and all power centered in unelected hands.
                          No. I have given you the text of a project of new law about Supreme Court. Tell me where's the problem, article number and explanation.

Comment

• The very long document as a whole is the problem, take article 87 for example. As for why should be self-evident.

Comment

The very long document as a whole is the problem,
                              WTF does this mean? That any law is wrong if its proposed by PiS?

Originally posted by -Lauri- View Post
                              take article 87 for example. As for why should be self-evident.
                              Actually it's not self evident. The only problem I see with this article is being unconstitutional. I support changing the current Constitution so irrelevant for me. What practial dangers do you see here?

Comment

• It means that the document has been prepared purposefully to grab power over the justice system. If one party appoints all judges and prosecutors they control both the legislative and the judicial branches. Furthermore also the executive side has its similar "reforms".

Comment

Working...
                                X