Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EU about to start infringement procedure against Poland, Hungary and Czech Republic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EU about to start infringement procedure against Poland, Hungary and Czech Republic

http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-eur...9313G?rpc=401&

Poland and Hungary have refused to take in a single person under a plan agreed in 2015 to relocate 160,000 asylum-seekers from Italy and Greece, which had been overwhelmed by mass influx of people from the Middle East and Africa.
    The most annoying in the whole thing however is this quote from Juncker:
    "The decision hasn't been made yet, but I will say this: I am for it - not to make a threat, but to make clear that decisions that have been made are applicable law ... At issue here is European solidarity, which cannot be a one-way street."
    This fascist, this hypocrite and a liar dares to speak of solidarity now and at the same time does not care about Polish protests against Nord Stream 2. Yes solidarity is not a one way street, exactly

• Hades91
    replied
    Originally posted by grgur View Post

well, thanks for making me watch a talk-show in german, bloody sadist

but that's not what I was criticising- I was criticising the fearful attitude of your average pole complaining about all the migrants that weren't ever coming there(western criticism of poland and hungary is even stupider as doing what they wished would basically mean opening "interment camps" around central europe, again) I mean gloryifying their ability to stop something that wasn't even going to happen from happening is a waste of both time and effort.
    No it's not.
    If you don't show they aren't welcome, than everybody will think that they are welcome, because this is what mainstream media tries to sell. Of course there is a danger that some right radicals reveal their opinions about the topic as well, and some (unbiased) western media will use it as defamation of your whole nation as Nazis and racists.
    But for the fuck sake, I prefer to live being called a nazi instead living with Islamic minorities and particular problems what they bring with them self.

BTW: What is wrong with interment camps. You get food and shelter as long as you life is in danger in your home country. We speak here still about WAR REFUGEES, don't forget that. Otherwise are those people only criminals which break territorial laws of your country, something like criminal invaders. Right? No?

Leave a comment:

• jordan_rudess
    replied

but that's not what I was criticising- I was criticising the fearful attitude of your average pole complaining about all the migrants that weren't ever coming there(western criticism of poland and hungary is even stupider as doing what they wished would basically mean opening "interment camps" around central europe, again) I mean gloryifying their ability to stop something that wasn't even going to happen from happening is a waste of both time and effort.
    I'd say it's precautions. You never know how it might have ended. There was, for some short period of time but still, an idea that EU will be paying western social benefits to those migrants who decide to stay in Eastern Europe countries. Add this + how previous PO government agreed for 7000 muslims (which means in fact 40.000 because connecting families) and we have a beginning of a problem

Leave a comment:

• grgur
    replied
    Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

That's not the point, west just doesn't have arguments for this

Here

One Polish journalist vs 5 Germans guess who wins

Leave a comment:

• RogerCarmel
    replied
    Originally posted by Etsia View Post
    well, one European state with replacement of all whites with non whites would be the state of [Lauri's] dreams....the whiter, the worse. white and straight - omg! a criminal...do not want Muslim refugees wow sieg heil, nazi.....

But go, Poland and every place which refuses all sort of nonsense and scum on their own soil, protect your own, refuse idiotic nonsense. West is also waking up little by little by the way.
    I don't think the West is waking up little by little. Lauri's a fool so he's of no significance. Unfortunately, there are a lot of sensible people who truly believe that multiculturalism is a good thing.

Leave a comment:

• jordan_rudess
    replied

lol
    No one wanted to be on their soil since russians left basically so it's not much of an achievement when it comes to 'turning the tide'
    That's not the point, west just doesn't have arguments for this

Here

One Polish journalist vs 5 Germans guess who wins

Leave a comment:

• grgur
    replied
    But go, Poland and every place which refuses all sort of nonsense and scum on their own soil, protect your own, refuse idiotic nonsense. West is also waking up little by little by the way.
    lol
    No one wanted to be on their soil since russians left basically so it's not much of an achievement when it comes to 'turning the tide'

Leave a comment:

• Hades91
    replied
    well, one European state with replacement of all whites with non whites would be the state of his dreams....the whiter, the worse. white and straight - omg! a criminal...do not want Muslim refugees wow sieg heil, nazi.....

But idiotic nonsense is so progressive, till it ends in sharia

Leave a comment:

• Etsia
    replied
    Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

What an idiot...

well, one European state with replacement of all whites with non whites would be the state of his dreams....the whiter, the worse. white and straight - omg! a criminal...do not want Muslim refugees wow sieg heil, nazi.....

Leave a comment:

• RogerCarmel
    replied
    Originally posted by -Lauri- View Post
    I support the complete replacement of various obsolete nation states with one European federation, do you?
    What an idiot...

Leave a comment:

• Tux1
    replied
    They have been granted a refugee status so they've all been verified to be refugees in the most genuine and official sense there is.
    Based on false premises. Very few are refugees. Refugees aren't asylum/welfare shoppers unless something changed recently.

Leave a comment:

• grgur
    replied
    Refugee:
    "A person who has escaped from their own country for political, religious, or economic reasons or because of a war" (Cambridge)

ahh, so when went to work in norway I was a refugee, good to know- I wonder why my employer had demands such as 'work experiance' or 'knowledge of one or more scandinavian languages and english' since those don't seem to apply to the others of the same status

Leave a comment:

• -Lauri-
    replied
    Refugee:

"A person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution, or natural disaster" (Oxford)

"A person who has escaped from their own country for political, religious, or economic reasons or because of a war" (Cambridge)

"Someone who has been forced to flee his or her country because of persecution, war, or violence" (UNHCR)

Leave a comment:

• grgur
    replied
    They have been granted a refugee status so they've all been verified to be refugees in the most genuine and official sense there is.

no, one is genuinely a refugee if one was FORCED to leave one's homeland due to political persecution

the fact that immigration officies have been lax in their duties doesn't make them right

Leave a comment:

• -Lauri-
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X