Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Germany: clashes and unrest during G20 summit

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-07-0...amburg/8686452

German police have used water cannons and pepper spray to disperse protesters in Hamburg after being attacked with bottles and stones by marchers protesting about the G20 summit.
    About 75 police officers were injured throughout the evening clashes, with three requiring treatment in hospital, police said. The pilots of a police helicopter sustained eye injuries when laser pointers were directed at them, police said.
    Agressiveness of leftist idiots in the west surprises me But at the same time it explains why they are so bold in forcing their mad immigration agenda.
    http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/...20100803203515

It makes me mad seeing this senseless violence destroying parts of my home town. Nothing will change this way.

Comment

Which far-right NeoNazi groups are behind the violent protests in Hamburg?

Comment

This way cops get to have some fun too. Standing around in a spot for hours sure can suck, so bashing in some leftist's face can be a welcome relief

Comment

I doubt they've been having much fun after the first 5 minutes, stupid escalation by the police which just led to them almost immediately losing control.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lauri- View Post
            I doubt they've been having much fun after the first 5 minutes, stupid escalation by the police which just led to them almost immediately losing control.
            Cool, so the same events can be called terrorism or stupid escalation by you - depending if it's right or left wing demonstration.

Comment

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

Cool, so the same events can be called terrorism or stupid escalation by you - depending if it's right or left wing demonstration.
              Did he just say it's the police's fault? Anyway, the protests turn violent at every G20 summit and I think Hamburg is considered to be a 'left-wing' city.... meaning lots of those who support left-wing politics/politicians there. So, why did they decide to pick such a city?

Comment

Originally posted by Tux1 View Post
                Did he just say it's the police's fault? Anyway, the protests turn violent at every G20 summit and I think Hamburg is considered to be a 'left-wing' city.... meaning lots of those who support left-wing politics/politicians there. So, why did they decide to pick such a city?
                Protesters? It's just fucking commie scumbags who think they are important

Comment

I don't think it's a clever tactic by the police to provoke escalation in any kind of demonstration.

Comment

Comment

Oh, so now the Police are the far-right?

Comment

Incompetent rather.

Comment

Incompetent rather.
                          I'd have to agree with you that the German Police had demonstrated gross incompetency when dealing with the rapefugees in Cologne on New Years Day 2016.

However, in the case of Hamburg - we have nutter left "protesters" coming to demonstrations armed with weapons - specifically Molotov cocktails, smoke flares and slingshots.

Not to mention the old standby of violent protesters - cobblestones:

And of course it is the police's fault that loony far-left "protesters" set fire to vehicles:

And vandalise:

So, these nutter protesters are "protesting peacefully", yet come armed with weapons and even paint to vandalise. And of course they are covering their heads because it's very cold this summer in Hamburg with temperatures above 20C (see, I've already dealt with one of your apologist bullshit excuses).

The police were actually displaying good competency. In spite of huge provocations, nobody has been killed yet.
                          Last edited by aussieinbg; 07-07-2017, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Police was the one to start the provocations and created a panic among peaceful protesters:

http://www.spiegel.de/politik/deutsc...a-1156503.html

Comment

Doubt it.

Protesters came armed and ready for trouble.

My question is why so few of these leftist nutters were arrested when it is obvious that a whole slew of laws were disobeyed by these people as evident on countless videos of the protesters behaving in a violent manner and disobeying police directions.

Comment

Working...
                              X