Germany: clashes and unrest during G20 summit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tux1 View Post
    You're talking to someone in Germany who isn't very bright.... which is strange because even when one is brainwashed there.... usually, they can explain their perspective.
    No Suna isn't brainwashed nor limited, she has just another priorities in this kind of discussions.

Originally posted by Tux1 View Post
    Some of these Germans are so ****ing brainwashed, when you bring up the points that they aren't refugees, they still won't get it. Why does one have to keep repeating these facts: They didn't remain in the first country of origin, they went through multiple countries to get to the 'richest' ones, you have smugglers who have had help with providing a 'list' of the welfare states and what you would receive and you even have NGOs and governments collaborating with these smugglers.... it's a ****ing business already, for crying out loud. Don't forget, the majority are males and many even are recorded saying they're going to Germany. Others refuse to go elsewhere because the welfare is 'not enough.' Hallo?!? Guten Tag?!?!!? Is the entire internet censored in Germany or do they have to apply to be allowed to access certain material? Are we being prevented from seeing the real news in Germany?: It's to the level of North Korea and China, there, or something?!? How ****ing oblivious can you be there?
    Germany provides immigration politics since decades, they have very well prospered infrastructure to deal with such problem. You shouldn't forget that for lots of people is such immigration wave very profitable. Of course garman press tries to soothe the situation, because they majority has to finance it with taxes and personal security. Believe me or not, if the tensions with the minorities and the dissatisfaction of native population begins to be too dangerous they can act very effective.
    While the conflict in Ex Yugoslavia many people fled to Germany, it took ONLY one month to bring them back after the conflict was over. The social benefits are a candies what lures all kinds of welfare parasites, but on the other hand it's very effective whip to control those people. Believe me or not, Germans know how the system works. Nicely orating in media has been always a tool to cover up the brutal reality.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hades91 View Post
      No Suna isn't brainwashed nor limited, she has just another priorities in this kind of discussions.
      Um, obviously....due to brainwashing.

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post
      Germany provides immigration politics since decades, they have very well prospered infrastructure to deal with such problem. You shouldn't forget that for lots of people is such immigration wave very profitable. Of course garman press tries to soothe the situation, because they majority has to finance it with taxes and personal security. Believe me or not, if the tensions with the minorities and the dissatisfaction of native population begins to be too dangerous they can act very effective.
      While the conflict in Ex Yugoslavia many people fled to Germany, it took ONLY one month to bring them back after the conflict was over. The social benefits are a candies what lures all kinds of welfare parasites, but on the other hand it's very effective whip to control those people. Believe me or not, Germans know how the system works. Nicely orating in media has been always a tool to cover up the brutal reality.
      The 'profits' were due to European immigration/immigrant polices. These have had diminishing returns since a great extent of it has been from third world countries and non-European countries - in which, most don't integrate or don't integrate fully. You are fooling yourself if you cannot distinguish the difference.

Comment

his projection of my alleged "mommy complex" is his self-reflection of infantile intimacy. Something similar as Oedipus/Electra complex according to Freud's theories?
        Let's see...

My mother has social pedagogy diploma, her attitude was "treat your boy like a prince till he's 5 and after treat him like a slave" Somehow the criticism of the slave phase has never ended in my case.
        Believe me this has been for my mother not right, because i was a "male whore" for her. And i have heard more as thousand times that i was a accident and have destroyed the youth of my parents.
        My father said to me once:
        Never marry a woman who has a wild smile while she is touching the wallet in your pants, such one what bites on her lips while she touch your 'meat' part is the right one.

He seems credible in his advices, because he could conquer the heart of a such a unscrupulous bitch like my mother.
        My mother can win the trust of strangers very easily, she can speaks very eloquent and is a "sweetheart" if she wants or it is necessary for her goals. I wouldn't consider such a person as depressive, rather as a wolf in sheepskin.
        Etc. etc.

Yes, you do have mommy issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Lauri- View Post

Let's see...

Etc. etc.

Yes, you do have mommy issues.
          You went to a lot of research to back up an accusation that a certain poster has "mommy issues" with a pseudo-scientific Freudian basis and using it as an ad hominen attack on him.

Yet can't even find a single post which substantiates this claim you had made about me stating that "Islam causes climate change", yet you find all these posts to mount a rather off-topic ad hominen attack on someone - based on pseudo-intellectual Freudian bullshit.

I guess you must be butthurt or trying to cover up something playing such games...

I'm still awaiting evidence of your claims about me stating what I did about Islam and climate change by the way...

A real response from you to the substantiated claims I've made in this post might be rather fun to look at:

http://forum.interpals.net/forum/int...02#post3009202

Comment

• Boo hoo. It was the certain poster himself that asked for my analysis. Your personal problem in turn is manic Islamophobia.

I would be glad when you would elaborate your deeply psychological analysis of my person

Comment

Boo hoo. It was the certain poster himself that asked for my analysis. Your personal problem in turn is manic Islamophobia.
              LOL. BS. Perhaps, you misunderstood him but I doubt it. No one is going to ask you for a psychological evaluation when you have a serious mental illness yourself. Plus, I don't think they can trust someone who lies compulsively.

Comment

Boo hoo. It was the certain poster himself that asked for my analysis.
                The ranting begins yet again from you. You get asked some very simple on-topic questions regarding your membership or association with nutter far left groups who are possibly under watch by the government of Germany. Here again is the post which seems to have upset you somewhat...

http://forum.interpals.net/forum/int...02#post3009202

I had firstly stated that you are a liar and had lied a significant number of times substantiated in this thread. Now, if a normal balanced individual stated something incorrectly, the normal response would be to issue a correction and that would be that. I've stated things incorrectly in posts before then issued corrections in subsequent posts. Easy.

Problem is - you've made so many demonstrably incorrect and misleading statements in this thread none of which ever were corrected by you that the only safe explanation for your behaviour is that you've been lying and in a very compulsory manner. Now the question is - what is driving such compulsive lying.

Combined with an unwillingness to simply and honestly engage a simple question about your support for and membership in nutter far left groups and your very explicit editing of the quoted post to try and mislead when responding does bring up more questions than it answers - and explains your rather erratic and psychologically disturbed behaviour - particularly as demonstrated in the last few posts of yours where you are making accusations about people being mentally ill in a very off-topic ad hominen manner.

Originally posted by -Lauri- View Post
                Your personal problem in turn is manic Islamophobia.
                Off-topic ranting verbal masturbation... butthurt about something?

That you have to resort to very off-topic ad hominen attacks on me - and this one is definitely incorrect - and other people says something now, doesn't it?

You are merely demonstrating some of the psychological and mental health issues that you are accusing people of.

Comment

• Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
                  You get asked some very simple on-topic questions regarding your membership or association with nutter far left groups
                  Firstly you are not entitled to know. Secondly despite that fact I already most graciously answered you a long time ago:

Originally posted by -Lauri- View Post
                  No.
                  Even if you have disastrous cognitive difficulties that is not a very difficult answer to understand.

Off-topic ranting verbal masturbation...
                  You two days ago:

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
                  Core to the debate of this thread is - Why should Europe allow in people whose cult of Islam tells them that it is a good thing to breed children no matter what and that women are primarily for breeding children?
                  Off-topic now, that's progress.

That you have to resort to very off-topic ad hominen attacks on me
                  That you are a psychopathic individual here exclusively to incite hatred against Muslims is merely a fact.

Comment

You suggest Lauri's disapproval of everything what opposes his opinions as well as his projection of my alleged "mommy complex" is his self-reflection of infantile intimacy. Something similar as Oedipus/Electra complex according to Freud's theories?
                    Even if i don't take his vapouring seriously and there is a dissociative trance and possession disorders clearly noticeable in his comments. With his repeatedly appearing post without any significance to currently discussed topic.
                    Something similar as devil's possession by a very pious Catholics. Catholic church has exorcists for such cases. I don't know if Islam has something like that or Antifa who seems to think in very dogmatic and one-sided cultic manner about multicultural society.
                    Lauri does tend to post very much off-topic to try and derail countless threads - including this one.

He did try for an ad hominen insult in another post against you regarding pseudo-scientific theories by Freud. Now, trying for such an ad hominen insult against you is probably projecting his own childhood issues while at the same time trying to red herring the thread. To really go into such issues would be to head off-topic in this thread, unless of course they were contributing factors in his support for criminal far left thugs in Hamburg.

A real issue that is intimately connected with this thread is his very active and demonstrable support for the violent far left extremists in Hamburg at the G20 protests - highly evident in that he is willing to constantly lie and deceive to order to obscure their very poor and highly deserved image.

Overall, I think you are correct in your assessment of Lauri. His behaviour is very much what you would expect from someone who is brainwashed into an extremist cult-like organisation. This is evident in his irrational defence on this thread of far left thugs in Hamburg - what for someone who is mentally stable and maintaining an independence of thought would be defending the indefensible.

What is particularly concerning is how on this thread he so readily becomes an apologist for violence when performed by groups which have a close alignment to his political beliefs and philosophies. That is a very volatile and dangerous mix.

Comment

That you are a psychopathic individual here exclusively to incite hatred against Muslims is merely a fact.
                      So, how many people here suddently 'hate' muslims because of that Aussie's posts? You really are a nutjob and a real jerk because of your attacks towards people with a different opinion and perspective than yours (i.e. anyone who isn't leftist enough).

Comment

• None, but it has reduced the number of people posting here severely.

Comment

None, but it has reduced the number of people posting here severely.
                          Stop whining like a kook and post some topics that are not Islamic in content or nature

I haven't seen too many topics from you at all....

Comment

• This topic is not Islamic in content or nature, and still you come up with this bullshit here:

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
                            Core to the debate of this thread is - Why should Europe allow in people whose cult of Islam tells them that it is a good thing to breed children no matter what and that women are primarily for breeding children?

Comment

• You keep whining about topics, yet you have very rarely OPed any topics at all on any forum

Excuses, excuses...

Comment

• I have zero interest in starting topics for you, currently it is nowhere near worth the effort. If you want to make it worthwhile then I suggest getting back to G20 and staying there.

Comment

Working...
                                X