Germany: clashes and unrest during G20 summit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Lauri- View Post
    Firstly you are not entitled to know. Secondly despite that fact I already most graciously answered you a long time ago:
    You answered very little and most deceptively at best and outright lying at worst. I suspect that "most graciously" in postmodernist newspeak means "lie and bullshit enough in order to fool casual readers into thinking that you have actually answered a question for which a truthful answer would be negative to my political beliefs".

Originally posted by -Lauri- View Post
    Even if you have disastrous cognitive difficulties that is not a very difficult answer to understand.
    You responded "No" to this as you had exactly quoted it:

The only questions remaining are whether you are a member of this grouping
    when the full quote in fact was this:

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
    Yes, thank you for your conformation that you are a supporter and apologist for those Black Block thugs.The only questions remaining are whether you are a member of this groupingand whether you are on a watch list along with all the other violent nutters on the far right and the far left.
    I speak about this deception on your part in more detail here:

http://forum.interpals.net/forum/int...02#post3009202

You two days ago:
    For which "for whatever reason" you had forgotten to mention that I had already responded to your post of my post from which you had pulled that cherry picked quote.

Off-topic now, that's progress.
    I had responded and demonstrated why it was part of the thread here:

http://forum.interpals.net/forum/int...82#post3009082

But I guess you pretend not to read subsequent posts if they suddenly shoot down your theses based on cherry picked "evidence".

That you are a psychopathic individual here exclusively to incite hatred against Muslims is merely a fact.
    Given your propensity to lie and deceive as demonstrated on this thread and many others, I would take the above off-topic ranting piece of verbal masturbation "fact" as a vote of confidence in my mental stability

Comment

• I take it that you explicitly refuse to talk on topic. Yet you whine about me not starting more threads.

Comment

Let's see...

Etc. etc.

Yes, you do have mommy issues.
        It seems I've hit a nerve on you Lauri, in relation to your efforts to find some snippets in my posts in period of over a year.

Comment

• You're a fairly typical case of someone that wants to make those in weaker position than himself suffer because he feels that he was wronged by his own family. Because you can not revenge your own mother you put your sick energy in refugees and other such vulnerable groups of people as surrogate victims.

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post
          Alas, and we have still so wonderful refugee recreation center built by germans 70 years ago. lol

Comment

• Understanding irony was not your strong point

You take things very literally... psychological issues?

Comment

• I don't think there is any irony in your posts regarding what to do to refugees either. Sick things.

Comment

• Let's take your last message in context:

I take it that you explicitly refuse to talk on topic. Yet you whine about me not starting more threads.
                Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
                You keep whining about topics, yet you have very rarely OPed any topics at all on any forum
                Excuses, excuses...
                I have zero interest in starting topics for you, currently it is nowhere near worth the effort. If you want to make it worthwhile then I suggest getting back to G20 and staying there.
                I then post this rather long post directly related to the G20

http://forum.interpals.net/forum/int...47#post3009647

to which you respond with:

I take it that you explicitly refuse to talk on topic. Yet you whine about me not starting more threads.
                Now, I've spoken very much on topic - specifically questions regarding your support for violent far left criminal scum in Hamburg at the G20.

Then you continue with very off-topic bullshit, such as this:

I don't think there is any irony in your posts regarding what to do to refugees either. Sick things.
                All we can say is that you are a hypocrite just like the "protesters" at the G20 in Hamburg and also you are something of a parasite just like them - as evident in your endless whining about topics yet your highly evident inability to OP your own topics.

Your hypocrisy is amusing to say the least - whining about "off-topic" then immediately plunging into off-topic bullshit.

Oh, by the way, the correct term for the bulk of these people is not "refugee", it is illegal economic migrant. "Refugee" is postmodernist newspeak for such people. Postmodernists and such pseudo-intellectuals have cheapened the meaning of the word refugee into something very different and not properly deserving of our attention and sympathy.

Postmodernists have affinity for such people because they too ultimately are societal parasites leeching off the physical and intellectual work and achievements of others. No wonder there is such an affinity for "refugees", Islamists and other parasitic scum. No wonder we have postmodernists such as yourself cheerleading the destructive scum in Hamburg.

Comment

• Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
                  I then post this rather long post directly related to the G20

http://forum.interpals.net/forum/int...47#post3009647
                  No, attacking my person has nothing to do with the G20.

Now, I've spoken very much on topic - specifically questions regarding your support for violent far left criminal scum in Hamburg at the G20.
                  I have supported peaceful demonstrations which are in no way criminal.

Oh, by the way, the correct term for the bulk of these people is not "refugee", it is illegal economic migrant. "Refugee" is postmodernist newspeak for such people.
                  Most asylum seekers in Germany receive a positive decision (last year ca. 60 % vs. 25 % rejected), thus the bulk of these people indeed are refugees or at least qualify for subsidiary protection.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hades91 View Post

It seems I've hit a nerve on you Lauri, in relation to your efforts to find some snippets in my posts in period of over a year.
                    You perhaps have. It could be that Lauri does have "mommy issues" of some description.

This might well explain why he is irrationally racist and bigoted towards his cultural and ethnic background - the reason for his self-loathing.

Comment

• Loathing "white pride" is natural to every proper human being.

Comment

Loathing "white pride" is natural to every proper human being.
                        while not applying equally loathing for "black pride", "Asian pride", "Muslim pride" is exactly the irrational bigotry and racism I had earlier been describing about you.

Comment

• I don't see any such people posting about sending others to concentration camps and gas chambers.

Comment

• Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

You perhaps have. It could be that Lauri does have "mommy issues" of some description.

This might well explain why he is irrationally racist and bigoted towards his cultural and ethnic background - the reason for his self-loathing.
                            That's just one of several psychological issues he's suffering from. Just consider his odd and disturbing replies.

Comment

• german treatment of protesters is uncivilized and barbarian what happened to democracy and free right to protest that they always boast about? lol. Another true color of a western country.
                              http://oi59.tinypic.com/28cgg01.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by BosphorusTaurus View Post
                                german treatment of protesters is uncivilized and barbarian what happened to democracy and free right to protest that they always boast about? lol. Another true color of a western country.
                                It's typical that muslims support leftist idiots even though they completely don't agree with those leftist idiots.
                                http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/...20100803203515

Comment

Working...
                                X