Austria is waking up!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tux1 View Post
    Putin gives money to a terrorist, Kadyrov. I read about an anecdote about him that he boasted about the first Russian he killed.
    Kadyrov is not a terrorist. He and his men did not commit the attacks, they were earning money in the 90th. He is a typical gangster, as the Solntsevo OPG, OPG Lyubertsy, Orekhovskaya OPG, etc. He got a chance to become a politician.
    Originally posted by Tux1 View Post
    Putin gives him more money than he gives Russians.
    Yes, that's right. If you read Lermontov, you would know that the North Caucasus was lived such always.
    Originally posted by Tux1 View Post
    Neither Russia nor the U.S. can take the high ground on this topic of terrorists. You guys are way off topic anyway (regarding Austria). I guess that's typical. How many pages will you go yapping with biased Turks regarding who is the worst about supporting terrorists... (Yeah, that's really going anywhere).... Zzzzzzz
    Russia is at war only with terrorists which threatening Russia.

Comment

• Etsia

I wonder why you accuse others of hate, seeing you spreading so much of it yourself ...............

Austria's been taking a position as 'assimilate or go away' which is good to know - learn a language, don't form parallel societies, respect non sharia laws or disappear.

Assimilation is a different matter, these legitimate demands are simply a part of basic integration, something wich most immigrants already do without problem .............

My ex-husband has relatives in Austria who are muslims and doing there quite well..

Last edited by Samarra; 12-11-2017, 05:00 PM.
      What we do in life echoes in eternity

Comment

• Originally posted by Samarra View Post
        Etsia

I wonder why you accuse others of hate, seeing you spreading so much of it yourself ...............

Austria's been taking a position as 'assimilate or go away' which is good to know - learn a language, don't form parallel societies, respect non sharia laws or disappear.

Assimilation is a different matter, these legitimate demands are simply a part of basic integration, something wich most immigrants already do without problem .............

My ex-husband has relatives in Austria who are muslims and doing there quite well..
        That's BS. Most don't assimilate or integrate. I think it's natural that they wouldn't but the problem is people aren't allowed to point out that they won't - or they are accused of 'hate.' Who will point out if they don't integrate? The Government? Mostly, no. A few politicians might - they usually aren't part of the government and if they are, they get singled out by other politicians and condemned. Or the MSM does it for them. Austrians should be allowed to criticize and if they don't want immigrants from a certain region, they should be able to freely express their opinion without being targeted with hatred and derogatory comments and accusations. If Austrians were truly 'walking up', they would recognize this issue (i.e. that they are prevented from exercising their rights).

Comment

• Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

You already had it explained here for you boy:

http://forum.interpals.net/forum/int...85#post3028185

But of course "for whatever reason", you didn't refute the points I'd raised with evidence now did you boy?
          Let's have a look at the points you've reaised:

"The US sells weapons to both Qatar and Saudi Arabia. Rather like the gun shop owner who sells weapons to rival gangs. Furthermore, Qatar wants people like Turkey and the US having bases in the country - rather a guarantee that they won't get invaded by their Saudi Muslim brothers."

You've only raised verbal masturbation supported by your mental disorder as usual. If Qatar, as you claim, is a terrorist supporting country then the USA is not supposed to sell guns or have bases in that country. What does that s**ty example mean?: "like the gun shop owner who sells weapons to rival gangs". I didn't know that the gun shops in the USA were selling weapons to the criminals or individuals without a criminal background check. Just a bunch of garbage from a s**t poster as always.

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
          Then refute what we have offered you in reputable news websites :

Here are the post containing the links yet again... which "for whatever reason" you chose not to engage with and responded to with contentless verbal masturbation - after all, they show very well that Qatar is supporting the Muslim Brotherhood and that the Muslim Brotherhood is a terrorist organisation...

http://forum.interpals.net/forum/int...76#post3030376
          An organisation designated as a terrorist group by only 6 countries most of which are Arabic countries?

Islamic dogma, jihadis, thawab, little boys, 72 houris, Jannah, etc, etc.
          zzzzzzzzzz...

.........that you are going to get something like this after you die. Sucker.
          Sucker? Oh, boy, if you find it hard to be refuted all the time and handle the truth, go and see a psychologist. Or your employers will find someone else who has a better nervous system.

Another poster has already beaten me to giving you further evidence of the tie-up between Hamas and The Muslim Brotherhood.

http://forum.interpals.net/forum/int...15#post3032415
          I don't care what verbal crap you and other posters you write down. Come back after MB has been universally designated as a terrorist group.

The US is well on the way to designating Muslim Brotherhood as a terrorist organisation:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...group-delayed/

What seems to be confusing a few in the US is that Islamists actively lie about Islam being "a peaceful religion"... Rather naive US politicians who don't even know the difference between a "sura" and "sunnah" buy into this bullshit.

Not so surprisingly, it is Donald Trump who is the one holding off on designating Muslim Brotherhood as a terrorist organisation.
          The US is well on the way to designating MB as a terrorist organisation? Who gives a s**t when it is the top terrorist country, creating and supporting the most known terrorist groups?
          Last edited by Bahokan; 12-13-2017, 07:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bahokan View Post
            Let's have a look at the points you've reaised:
            "The US sells weapons to both Qatar and Saudi Arabia. Rather like the gun shop owner who sells weapons to rival gangs. Furthermore, Qatar wants people like Turkey and the US having bases in the country - rather a guarantee that they won't get invaded by their Saudi Muslim brothers."
            You've only raised points supported by verbal masturbation as usual. If Qatar, as you claim, is a terrorist supporting country then the USA is not supposed to sell guns or have bases in that country. Look at the example given: "like the gun shop owner who sells weapons to rival gangs". I didn't know that the gun shops in the USA were selling weapons to individuals without a criminal background check. Just a bunch of garbage from a s**t poster as always.
            You've been given the links, yet you are not able to refute them by actually referring to them and their content. Takiyya, ketman and tawriya people!!! We know you very well...

Originally posted by Bahokan View Post
            An organisation designated as a terrorist group by only 6 countries most of which are Arabic countries?
            Hamas is designated by far far more countries as a terrorist organisation. Hamas was very closely associated with Muslim Brotherhood. They only "broke ties" just this year... Politically expedient move I guess because the heat was getting too much.

Lets point this out yet again... you've been given links by myself and another poster that pretty conclusively tie up Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas but "for whatever reason", you are trying to dodge them little boy.

Key words here people for this cultist Islamist apologist and how he responds to posts he doesn't like - Takiyya, Ketman and Tawriya.

zzzzzzzzzz...
            Ah, your classic Ketman (spelt also as "Kitman") tactic of Islamist deception. Avoiding the question why you post here when you make outrageous claims without evidence about the reasons why other posters post.

http://www.danielpipes.org/comments/25320

There of course is a bit of tawriya as to why you can only respond with "zzzzz" instead of giving a real answer:

http://raymondibrahim.com/2012/02/28/tawriya-lying/

Please continue... people need to learn more about Islamic lying and deception from living and breathing examples of cult members such as yourself.

Sucker? Oh, boy, if you find it hard to be refuted all the time and handle the truth, go and see a psychologist.
            Usually the recommendation for cult members is to see a psychologist. I guess that a cult whose founder was a peadophile, rapist, thief and murderer - not to mention compulsive liar like Muhammad was - is pretty dangerous and those who follow it willingly often as not have mental health issues.

So, seems you are projecting there boy..

Or your employers will find someone else who has a better nervous system.
            My employers? I must be getting paid a lot of money that I don't know about

But we know why you post on here boy, don't we... thawab and entry into Allah's Afterlife Whorehouse of Jannah. You've never denied it... and you've never given any reason why you post. You are forever avoiding the question. What a pathetic cultist you are.

Allah's Afterlife Whorehouse is ultimately why any Islamist performs actions such as Islamist apologist propaganda or, if he has enough balls, to commit murder as a suicide attacker playing the Jihad game...

I don't care what verbal crap you and other posters you write down. Come back after MB has been universally designated as a terrorist group.
            You've presented absolutely no evidence that the Muslim Brotherhood is peaceful and has never engaged in terrorism..

There's a reason why Egypt and other countries ban the Muslim Brotherhood - the Muslim Brotherhood is a terrorist organisation at its core.

https://clarionproject.org/five-reas...-terror-group/

The US is well on the way to designating MB as a terrorist organisation? Who gives a s**t when it is the top terrorist country, creating and supporting the most known terrorist groups?
            You give enough of a shit to put this piece of Ketman/Tawriya out to try and deflect

Please keep posting on the forum!!! We need more Islamists like yourself to keep saying stupid things so that we can teach others what a stupid evil cult Islam is.

Your brother turk Boy Bosphorus doesn't seem to have the courage to post too much anymore... You don't either. Lets hope it's because it is dawning on you that you are a member of an evil cult that uses and abuses you posting Islamist propaganda here.

Comment

• Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
              You've been given the links, yet you are not able to refute them by actually referring to them and their content. Takiyya, ketman and tawriya people!!! We know you very well...
              There is nothing to be refuted in those links, just a bunch of personal opinions of some. I present to you links as to what and how the world in general think and act. Dare to refute them?

Hamas is designated by far far more countries as a terrorist organisation. Hamas was very closely associated with Muslim Brotherhood. They only "broke ties" just this year... Politically expedient move I guess because the heat was getting too much.

Lets point this out yet again... you've been given links by myself and another poster that pretty conclusively tie up Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas but "for whatever reason", you are trying to dodge them little boy.
              Hamas may have been established by some ex-MB members who adopt different views than that of MB, but this doesn't make them "tied to eachother" or terrorist group. Besides, there are lots of countries who don't designate Hamas as a terrorist organisation. When it comes to the countries who see MB as a terrorist group, you passionately give the name of Russia but cannot explain why Hamas is not designated as terror group by Russia, rather prefer giving me ausshit by saying "Probably because Russia and Turkey are going through a "love in" stage and Erdogan is one of Hamas' biggest supporters." From this ausshitlogic, Russia should't regard the MB as a terrorist group too. Oh boy, as always the more you talk to more you screw it up.

Takiyya, Ketman and Tawriya.
              Yes, these are the typical lying trolling aussie tactics.

Ah, your classic Ketman (spelt also as "Kitman") tactic of Islamist deception. Avoiding the question why you post here when you make outrageous claims without evidence about the reasons why other posters post.

http://www.danielpipes.org/comments/25320

There of course is a bit of tawriya as to why you can only respond with "zzzzz" instead of giving a real answer:

http://raymondibrahim.com/2012/02/28/tawriya-lying/

Please continue... people need to learn more about Islamic lying and deception from living and breathing examples of cult members such as yourself.
              Nope, I am not going to buy these crap. Don't dilude the subject you smart ass, you think I don't know what shitty tricks you're up to, as always.

Islam, Islam, Islam, Islam.
              **Yawn**. You've got to find something else to divert the subject when you're unable to respond.

My employers? I must be getting paid a lot of money that I don't know about.
              I can understand your keeping it secret. For some the only asset they can employ for living is their crap personality traits but nothing else.

But we know why you post on here boy, don't we... thawab and entry into Allah's Afterlife Whorehouse of Jannah. You've never denied it... and you've never given any reason why you post. You are forever avoiding the question. What a pathetic cultist you are.

Allah's Afterlife Whorehouse is ultimately why any Islamist performs actions such as Islamist apologist propaganda or, if he has enough balls, to commit murder as a suicide attacker playing the Jihad game...
              Oh not again, Islam, Islam, Islam...

You've presented absolutely no evidence that the Muslim Brotherhood is peaceful and has never engaged in terrorism..
              The biggest evidence is they are not designated as terror group worldwide.

There's a reason why Egypt and other countries ban the Muslim Brotherhood - the Muslim Brotherhood is a terrorist organisation at its core.

https://clarionproject.org/five-reas...-terror-group/
              **yawn**...

Please keep posting on the forum!!!
              Well, if you insist.

Your brother turk Boy Bosphorus doesn't seem to have the courage to post too much anymore... You don't either. Lets hope it's because it is dawning on you that you are a member of an evil cult that uses and abuses you posting Islamist propaganda here.
              So you prefer barking more than necessary and spreading ausshit 24/7?
              Last edited by Bahokan; 12-14-2017, 11:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bahokan View Post
                There is nothing to be refuted in those links,
                The taqiyya begins again. You are actively lying here.

Here's another primer on lying and deception in Islam:

just a bunch of personal opinions of some. I present to you links as to what and how the world in general think and act. Dare to refute them?
                You were refuted boy. More taqiyya - active Islamic lying.

The thing is - your responses merely consist of bullshit "yawn" and your other usual Ketman crap.

Hamas may have been established by some ex-MB members who adopt different views than that of MB, but this doesn't make them "tied to eachother" or terrorist group. Besides, there are lots of countries who don't designate Hamas as a terrorist organisation. When it comes to the countries who see MB as a terrorist group, you passionately give the name of Russia but cannot explain why Hamas is not designated as terror group by Russia, rather prefer giving me ausshit by saying "Probably because Russia and Turkey are going through a "love in" stage and Erdogan is one of Hamas' biggest supporters." From this ausshitlogic, Russia should't regard the MB as a terrorist group too. Oh boy, as always the more you talk to more you screw it up.
                The boy needs even more evidence from us it seems...

So, if there was never any relationship between Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas, then how could it be that a document has to be made by Hamas "to end their relationship with Muslim Brotherhood" in May this year?

In a policy document presented in Doha by its leader Khaled Meshaal, Hamas also said it would end its association with the Muslim Brotherhood, a move apparently aimed at improving ties with Gulf Arab states and Egypt, which view the Brotherhood as a terrorist group.
                https://www.reuters.com/article/us-p...-idUSKBN17X1N8

More tie-up...

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,...401119,00.html

And yes, Muslim Brotherhood are a terrorist organisation - as evident in their motto and logo:

[/quote] The motto and logo of the Muslim Brotherhood speak for themselves. The motto is “Allah is our objective. The Prophet is our leader. The Qur’an is our law. Jihad is our way. Dying in the way of Allah is our highest hope. [Allah is greater!].” The logo includes crossed swords and the Quran emblazoned across the Earth. Below the swords is the Arabic word for “prepare,” which is pulled from Quran 8:60 on the spoils of war [/quote]

Take a look at the "peaceful" logo of Muslim Brotherhood:

http://www.wnd.com/2017/03/13-reason...-organization/

Yea, head-chopping swords - the classic instrument of Islamic terror and terrorism.

So much for claims that the Muslim Brotherhood "renounced terror" in the 1970s when they have been long term supporters of terrorists like Hamas. If they really renounced terrorism in the 1970s, then they would need to also change their highly terror-orientated logo and motto

Yes, these are the typical lying trolling aussie tactics.
                Ummm no - I merely talk about Taqiyya, Ketman and Tawriya because they are a fundamental part of Islam.

Nope, I am not going to buy these crap. Don't dilude the subject you smart ass, you think I don't know what shitty tricks you're up to, as always.
                More Ketman from our boy Islamist.

I've posted evidence which "for whatever reason" you do not wish to actually refute with actual evidence.

So we get an example like the above of verbal masturbation - one form of Ketman. By verbally masturbating responses to legitimate questions about Islam, Islamists hope that the initial question is forgotten about - a typical form of Islamic deception.

People in Austria are probably getting fed up with all this lying and deception that Islam brings.

**Yawn**. You've got to find something else to divert the subject when you're unable to respond.
                You're the one not wanting to talk about Islam - the thing that Austria is waking up to. The rest of the world is also waking up to this evil cult.

But we can't blame you for not wanting to actually discuss Islam - it's an evil cult with very contradictory dogma. An actual discussion about what is in the Quran and the Sahih Ahadith gets you into trouble very quickly, doesn't it boy?

I can understand your keeping it secret. For some the only asset they can employ for living is their crap personality traits but nothing else.
                You've suffering brain-damaged-induced memory loss. I've already told you.... Nobody pays me to post and I'm not after entry into an afterlife brothel called Jannah.

I bet it really mindfucks you because, after all, your cult of Islam tells you that acts are ultimately either about pleasing Allah for a spot at the afterlife brothel when you die or about money in this world.

You never refute for us the assertion that you are after thawab and ultimately after endless sex with houris and little boys after you die.

I guess that is why people in Austria don't want cultist Islamists.

Oh not again, Islam, Islam, Islam..
                Yes, it is all about your cult of Islam isn't it?

That's why people are pissed off.

Guess what? You're part of the process of people around the world waking up to what Islam is all about. We love you posting here with your blatant lies and general deception and bullshit. It's one thing to show that Islam's dogma of the Quran and the Sahih Ahadith are full of evil vile stuff - another to see in front of their own eyes someone like yourself putting into practice fundamental precepts in Islam of lying and deceiving to promote and protect your cult and make it look better.

The biggest evidence is they are not designated as terror group worldwide.
                So you are claiming before that the United States is "the top terrorist country" - you are contradicting yourself here boy with that statement. Nobody designates the US as a "terror group".

I guess that's probably a consequence of you having banged your head 5 times a day in a mosque over a long period. You lose the ability to make simple logical connections - unless of course you are actively lying...

**yawn**...
                Did mommy forget to let you have your afternoon nap?

Well, if you insist.
                Please do, you're one of the only remaining Islamofascists here.. People need to see Islamic lying and deception in practice by a cult member in order to understand Islam in a very practical sense.

So you prefer barking more than necessary and spreading ausshit 24/7?
                Ohhhhh the poor little doggie can't handle a bit of debate...

Cognitive dissonance is a bitch, isn't it cult boy?

Comment

• Chancellor Kurz and Vice-Chancellor Strache have been sworn-in and now form a coalition govt.

UK Press: "Austria’s new government has unveiled plans for financial “sanctions” on immigrants who keep their own culture and do not “integrate” with mainstream society.

The government, a coalition between the conservative People’s Party (OVP) and the far-right Freedom Party (FPO), agreed a deal at the weekend with provisions set to make life more difficult for foreigners in the country.
                  The two parties’ agreed policy programme says that immigrants who are judged to be “refusing to integrate” should expect “sanctions”. Source: Daily Telegraph
                  Last edited by look4swissmiss; 12-19-2017, 07:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by look4swissmiss View Post
                    Chancellor Kurz and Vice-Chancellor Strache have been sworn-in and now form a coalition govt.

UK Press: "Austria’s new government has unveiled plans for financial “sanctions” on immigrants who keep their own culture and do not “integrate” with mainstream society.

The government, a coalition between the conservative People’s Party (OVP) and the far-right Freedom Party (FPO), agreed a deal at the weekend with provisions set to make life more difficult for foreigners in the country.
                    The two parties’ agreed policy programme says that immigrants who are judged to be “refusing to integrate” should expect “sanctions”. Source: Daily Telegraph
                    That's neither here nor there for now, I would like to know how they'll legally define intergration though
                    Why is it called a tourist season if we're not supposed to hunt them?

Comment

• All this "migration crisis" was made only with one goal - to rise nationalism. Capitalists need nationalism to give the fake goal to workers, devide workers by nations, religions, anything other, but in any way not allow them to unite for fighting for their worker`s rights, to rise right parties which will support capitalists interests against worker interests. I wonder how can you be fooled such easy. Who destroyed the homeland of this refugees? Your capitalistic rulling class. Who take this refugees to the country you living in? Your capitalistic rulling class. Who is ineterested to pay you for your labour as low wage as its possible? Your capitalistic rulling class. Who is interested to sell you goods and services as expensive as its possible? Your capitalistic rulling class. Who is provoking conflicts beetween you and refugees by social unfair payments, positive descriminations and so on, which is annoying you? Your capitalistic rulling class. Whom you are hate? People with another nation or culture, anything else besides of rulling capitalistic class. Isn`t its super-stupid?
                      Last edited by YourSecretPal; 12-20-2017, 10:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by YourSecretPal View Post
                        All this "migration crisis" was made only with one goal - to rise nationalism. Capitalists need nationalism to give the fake goal to workers, devide workers by nations, religions, anything other, but in any way not allow them to unite for fighting for their worker`s rights, to rise right parties which will support capitalists interests against worker interests. I wonder how can you be fooled such easy. Who destroyed the homeland of this refugees? Your capitalistic rulling class. Who take this refugees to the country you living in? Your capitalistic rulling class. Who is ineterested to pay you for your labour as low wage as its possible? Your capitalistic rulling class. Who is interested to sell you goods and services as expensive as its possible? Your capitalistic rulling class. Who is provoking conflicts beetween you and refugees by social unfair payments, positive descriminations and so on, which is annoying you? Your capitalistic rulling class. Whom you are hate? People with another nation or culture, anything else besides of rulling capitalistic class. Isn`t its super-stupid?
                        Now develop your thoughts a little bit further and consider what will be the alternative.
                        Add the fact that half Africa and half Asia will begin to move towards north as far as their resources become depleted.
                        Nationalism is the prevention. It's just necessary that we don't exaggerate it too much. A war with the south is more likely than a conflict between too strong national states again.

So, if you see it from different aspects, there is no one better option.
                        Maybe you have better one? Of course one which contains knowledge about human behavior and societal processes while time of a crisis. The progressive liberal idea of forced multiculturalism is an illusional bullshit and will never work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hades91 View Post

Now develop your thoughts a little bit further and consider what will be the alternative.
                          Add the fact that half Africa and half Asia will begin to move towards north as far as their resources become depleted.
                          Nationalism is the prevention. It's just necessary that we don't exaggerate it too much. A war with the south is more likely than a conflict between too strong national states again.

So, if you see it from different aspects, there is no one better option.
                          Maybe you have better one? Of course one which contains knowledge about human behavior and societal processes while time of a crisis. The progressive liberal idea of forced multiculturalism is an illusional bullshit and will never work.
                          Try to seize the means of production, to capitalists will not rule your government, than your government will stop to destroy and not rob another countries, and people from foreign countries will not be forced to leave their homes. They have enough resourses in their land. Nationalism is just a good tool to devide and exploit workers, nothing more. Capitalists always need to show you fake enemy, it could be fighting between nationalities, races, genders, religions, political tastes, anything...just to keep you out of workers union for defending your economical interests against the class who exploit you. Sorry, but nationalism its not about protection of your interests, its about profits of olygarchy only.
                          Is it so hard to understand that exists a labour market, and any invited foreign worker is profitable for capitalist, because decrease the price of labour on a market, and rise the profits of capitalist this way. So its very logical to destroy another countries, people who want to survive will run away to your country, and than you decrease the price of labour you buying for your business. Classical strikebreakers. And you fund the nationalist parties who will lie to fools that the problem is foreign people who just want to live, but not the capitalist who orginized all of that to pay you less money. A good example how it works show us the history of racial hate in USA. In the United States there is a widespread myth that the content of the civil war between the North and the South was a struggle of ideas, a confrontation between humanism and barbarism. American historians search for the cause of the American civil war anywhere, but not where it really is. Because in this case the romantic image of humanistic abolitionists will be broken, showing the class nature. There was no war of the North with the South for the liberation of the Negroes. This was the war of the industrial bourgeoisie of the North with backward serfdom, which did not allow the creation of a single labor market for all states and provide millions of rightless workers to the full command of future masters of America - robber barons, the founders of the main oligarchic dynasties. Both, North and South were trade slaves. In the North, where, due to the climatic conditions and the geography of migration of capital from Europe, large-scale industrial production was concentrated, oligarchs just realized that it is more profitable to exploit the freed slave than to exploit the slave in shackles. A former black slave, now is workless and hungry. He is a part of "reserve army of labor", which capitalist always needs to bring down the price of labor. Who were the black workers, who, after the victory of Lincoln, transported from the South to the North? They were classic guest workers, strikebreakers. If white worker John do not want to work for two cents at the Carnegy Iron Works in Homestead, New Jersey... John wants better payment. Oh, f**k you, John! Instead of you will work black Tom for one cent. That is why behind many prominent abolitionists we can see the shadow of one or another oligarch or association of the oligarchs of the North who paid for the publication of liberal newspapers and books.

Comment

All this "migration crisis" was made only with one goal - to rise nationalism. Capitalists need nationalism to give the fake goal to workers, devide workers by nations, religions, anything other, but in any way not allow them to unite for fighting for their worker`s rights, to rise right parties which will support capitalists interests against worker interests. I wonder how can you be fooled such easy. Who destroyed the homeland of this refugees? Your capitalistic rulling class. Who take this refugees to the country you living in? Your capitalistic rulling class. Who is ineterested to pay you for your labour as low wage as its possible? Your capitalistic rulling class. Who is interested to sell you goods and services as expensive as its possible? Your capitalistic rulling class. Who is provoking conflicts beetween you and refugees by social unfair payments, positive descriminations and so on, which is annoying you? Your capitalistic rulling class. Whom you are hate? People with another nation or culture, anything else besides of rulling capitalistic class. Isn`t its super-stupid?
                            there are many wrong assumptions:

- workers are not devided - they are united here.
                            - reasons for migration are mainly overpopulation - a fast increase in population without a proportional increasing economy, resulting in a huge unemployed youth bulk without perspectives
                            - "Who takes this refugees to the country you living in?" - people smuggler encouraged by pro refugee ngo's (smuggler are evil capitalists, you are right here)
                            - minimum wage is paid to everybody independent of nationality or religion
                            - "Who is provoking conflicts beetween you and refugees by social unfair payments....?" who is paid unfairly?

Positive/negative discrimination is a serious topic we can discuss. But please consider first a situation where you have to decide if you hire the person for your team who does not understand your language by 100% or rather one of the other 5 people who applied where you don't have this issue. Not to mention the cultural surprises in handling problems for example you may face later and you never dreamed of before.
                            In dir muß brennen, was du in anderen entzünden willst. What you wish to kindle in others must burn within yourself. [Aurelius]

Comment

• Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

there are many wrong assumptions:

- workers are not devided - they are united here.
                              - reasons for migration are mainly overpopulation - a fast increase in population without a proportional increasing economy, resulting in a huge unemployed youth bulk without perspectives
                              - "Who takes this refugees to the country you living in?" - people smuggler encouraged by pro refugee ngo's (smuggler are evil capitalists, you are right here)
                              - minimum wage is paid to everybody independent of nationality or religion
                              - "Who is provoking conflicts beetween you and refugees by social unfair payments....?" who is paid unfairly?

Positive/negative discrimination is a serious topic we can discuss. But please consider first a situation where you have to decide if you hire the person for your team who does not understand your language by 100% or rather one of the other 5 people who applied where you don't have this issue. Not to mention the cultural surprises in handling problems for example you may face later and you never dreamed of before.
                              United workers? Oh really? Thats why they allow to exploit them instead of seizing means of productions? Lets compare it with a place where workers were really united. Lets imagine 1917 year in Russia. Pay attention, it was just appeared USSR, on a place of ex-Russian empire. What heritage USSR got from Russian empire? Not long ago Russian empire lose the war against Japan, failed in WW1, and its backward half-feudal, half-capitalistic economy, with super-low education of peasants who were the majority of population... than bagan civil war, where armies of 18 countries were on a side of White Army who fought against bolsheviks. This year in USSR became 8-hours working day, first in a world. Than it was Polish aggression against USSR supported by Great Britain and France, supported by Great Britain muslim fanatics (called "basmachi") figthing against USSR in a South (something like ISIS, you know).... hard times, but labour productivity rising and in 1928-1933 became 7-hours working day. Before WW2 prepared the project of 5-hours working day, but agression of nazi Germany agaisnt USSR as the main target broke this plans. Why working day became shorter? Because productivity of labour rising. In 100 years since 1917 productivity rised hundreds times, how long is the working day in capitalistic Europe in 21 century, tell me pls? Is it at least 4 hours? No?
                              What about overpopulation.... I am living in Ukraine. In 1991 when USSR was destroyed, population of Ukraine was 52 millions. Now according official statistics its 38 millions. But really different people are telling about more or less based opinions about much less population. But in USSR population constantly raised. How it happens that in capitalistic paradise we have only choice to die or run away? In my city in USSR were about 100 big industry objects, now its only two instead of one hundred, one is owned by Sweden, another one by France. All members of my family except of my mother worked or working now abroad. We dont want it, we want to live here. My sister has a son, but here its no work and right now she is working in Qatar, but her son is here, her old parents are here. Do you think she wants to be there? Its a capitalism, and colonialism. I worked in Russia, i worked there with people from Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Moldavia, Belarus, I rented appartments with person from Kazakhstan. All of them also wanted to live in their cities. What of those republics raised their population greatly after USSR destroying? What about Latvia, where lives 2 millions people and 1 million people are working abroad? Tell me pls, how it happens capitalism forcing people to leave their homes, with no any raising of population. It consume the economics of colonys turning their population into modern slaves, and sometimes destroing countries to get some rightless workers for decreasing the price of labour in metropoly in order to iterests of the local rulling class.
                              Last edited by YourSecretPal; 12-20-2017, 10:37 PM.

Comment

United workers? Oh really? Thats why they allow to exploit them instead of seizing means of productions? Lets compare it with a place where workers were really united. Lets imagine 1917 year in Russia. Pay attention, it was just appeared USSR, on a place of ex-Russian empire. What heritage USSR got from Russian empire? Not long ago Russian empire lose the war against Japan, failed in WW1, and its backward half-feudal, half-capitalistic economy, with super-low education of peasants who were the majority of population... than bagan civil war, where armies of 18 countries were on a side of White Army who fought against bolsheviks. This year in USSR became 8-hours working day, first in a world. Than it was Polish aggression against USSR supported by Great Britain and France, supported by Great Britain muslim fanatics (called "basmachi") figthing against USSR in a South (something like ISIS, you know).... hard times, but labour productivity rising and in 1928-1933 became 7-hours working day. Before WW2 prepared the project of 5-hours working day, but agression of nazi Germany agaisnt USSR as the main target broke this plans. Why working day became shorter? Because productivity of labour rising. In 100 years since 1917 productivity rised hundreds times, how long is the working day in capitalistic Europe in 21 century, tell me pls? Is it at least 4 hours? No?
                                35 hours per week in France today (7 hours per day)
                                35-40 hours per week in Germany (37.5 hours fulltime for the majority in West Germany, 40 hours per week in East Germany, about 70% of all women work on average 25hours per week - parttime is a huge thing for women here)

Working hours in East Germany before 1989: 43.75 h per week plus breaktime (men and women),
                                start in the morning of my parents: 6 am - end: 3:30 pm, breaktime: 0.75 hours per day

Any other questions about the glorious socialistic times?

Originally posted by YourSecretPal View Post
                                What about overpopulation.... I am living in Ukraine. In 1991 when USSR was destroyed, population of Ukraine was 52 millions. Now according official statistics its 38 millions. But really different people are telling about more or less based opinions about much less population. But in USSR population constantly raised. How it happens that in capitalistic paradise we have only choice to die or run away? In my city in USSR were about 100 big industry objects, now its only two instead of one hundred, one is owned by Sweden, another one by France. All members of my family except of my mother worked or working now abroad. We dont want it, we want to live here. My sister has a son, but here its no work and right now she is working in Qatar, but her son is here, her old parents are here. Do you think she wants to be there? Its a capitalism, and colonialism. I worked in Russia, i worked there with people from Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Moldavia, Belarus, I rented appartments with person from Kazakhstan. All of them also wanted to live in their cities. What of those republics raised their population greatly after USSR destroying? What about Latvia, where lives 2 millions people and 1 million people are working abroad? Tell me pls, how it happens capitalism forcing people to leave their homes, with no any raising of population. It consume the economics of colonys turning their population into modern slaves, and sometimes destroing countries to get some rightless workers for decreasing the price of labour in metropoly in order to iterests of the local rulling class.
                                "Socialism" of the USSR destroyed economies. I grew up there too and have witnessed it. Afer its fall the articfical preservation of most companies could not be maintained any longer. The companies were all rotten. Old machines, broken buildings everywhere. That is for what you pay now - decades of mismanagement. Much too less investment and modernisation.
                                Last edited by Suna123; 12-21-2017, 06:43 AM.
                                In dir muß brennen, was du in anderen entzünden willst. What you wish to kindle in others must burn within yourself. [Aurelius]

Comment

Working...
                                X