Amazon's Alexa as a new device for leftist propaganda

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazon's Alexa as a new device for leftist propaganda

I wasn't sure where to put this one. Have you ever heard about this device? Because until this video I didn't.

However, pity that what could become very useful tool is just another way of leftist nonsense and propaganda. Look at what answers it gives- how many genders are there? There are male and female plus many others; Who is Jesus? A fictional character; Who is Muhammad? A very wise prophet

But there's much more, watch the interview with Alexa
    Last edited by jordan_rudess; 12-20-2017, 09:41 PM.

I'm generally capable of looking up stuff on my own so I wouldn't even look anything similar to it up

Comment

Originally posted by grgur View Post
      I'm generally capable of looking up stuff on my own so I wouldn't even look anything similar to it up
      I think it's useful, or at least could have been if it wasn't so lefty

Comment

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

I think it's useful, or at least could have been if it wasn't so lefty
        Well it's an american thing and as such a product of american education system

Comment

So much for the free flow of ideas I guess...

Comment

The European system is just the same now.

Comment

So much for the free flow of ideas I guess...
              They were never into that, hence their patent system, which conviniently ignored all the patents already existing in europe from the 1st day onwards

Comment

Originally posted by Tux1 View Post
                The European system is just the same now.

eh, only in england as far as I know, and still not as pervesive

Comment

Alexa is a cross between voice recognition software and highly underdeveloped AI.

Apart from bullshit poorly filtered/defined responses, such "personal assistants" like Alexa are a huge security problem:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-12-2...curity/9274304

In general, your smartphone is a massive security problem.

Comment

Leftist propaganda its protection of worker`s rights, seizing of the means of production, which should be in ownership of all the people, not in private ownership. You will never meet such ideas in anything linked with Amazon. All this bullshit about genders...etc... it has nothing with left. Read pls Lenin, Stalin, what did they tell about sexual minorities or something like that? Its ridiculous.

Comment

A small software update and it becomes '/ourgal/'

Comment

we have Alexa at home since about a year. It is bullshit what the video says.

Jesus is not explained as a fictional character, Muhammed is not explained as a wise prophet (not even as prophet)
                        How many genders are there? -> answer of Alexa: Unfortunately I don't have an answer.

(technological is it in children's shoes still. But for a family has it some useful and entertaining features. Of course it is scary since it is listening all the time....)
                        Last edited by Suna123; 12-21-2017, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post
                          we have Alexa at home since about a year. It is bullshit what the video says.

Jesus is not explained as a fictional character, Muhammed is not explained as a wise prophet (not even as prophet)
                          How many genders are there? -> answer of Alexa: Unfortunately I don't have an answer.

(technological is it in children's shoes still. But for a family has it some useful and entertaining features. Of course it is scary since it is listening all the time....)
                          So you're saying German version is less sjw than the American one? That's intresting

Comment

I think they train that thing by talking to it (or sth like that), and it depends on who is doing it. If a North Korean version would exist, it would probably say that their Beloved Leader invented it, just like everything else starting with fire and wheel.

Comment

So you're saying German version is less sjw than the American one? That's intresting
                              am not sure if that depends on the language or the region. Maybe I'll try the next days. I assume the databases it is connected with are just not everywhere the same or as frozenmadness said, that thing is trainable and tells you what you want to hear after a while anyways.

If the latter is the case, the Polish version will be interesting (I don't think it is though - it gives a pretty static/stupid impression)

We also can not be sure at this point if the video is not really fake.
                              Last edited by Suna123; 12-22-2017, 06:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X