Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Sweden be the first country to be destroyed by PC culture?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

    Only if our 'obedience" will become important to them, Poland will start the PolExit protocols
    Why not now? You are cucked as well but just not as much as those in Sweden and Germany. I watched videos of your Independence Day celebrations and I seem to recall a thread here about it and you were defiant that the celebrations were about 'Independence' and not anti-migrant/anti-immigration? Or is that the comments on youtube I'm thinking of? Just like cucked right-wing Swedes and Germans, you are afraid of being called right-wing extremist or nazi.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Hades91 View Post
      In regard of OP's question.
      A divided nation will be always easy to destabilize from outside. Homogeneous nation is more difficult to right for elites, but more stable for subversion from outside. It seems that Swedish elites aren't afraid of being subverted from outside, but are afraid of internal stagnation or cold regression, what is negative for economical growth.

      I think in next two decades Sweden will have an ethnic civil war, there is no chance to avoid it already. You can't live in peace together with Muslim, that isn't possible
      I think that's plausible but not until more ethnic Swedes start supporting the 'nazis' in Sweden, which, if I recall, consist of only two organizations (if we are talking about organized ones) . More Swedes need to realize and recognize that they are oppressed and that there's an agenda to replace and control them.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Tux1 View Post
        I think that's plausible but not until more ethnic Swedes start supporting the 'nazis' in Sweden, which, if I recall, consist of only two organizations (if we are talking about organized ones) . More Swedes need to realize and recognize that they are oppressed and that there's an agenda to replace and control them.
        Nazi, fascism is exactly the same illness like postmodern-progressive-liberalism just with different symptoms. Healing a symptom with another one which has an opposite characteristics doesn't heal the source of a disease. In case of Sweden is it only massive deportation and welfare shortenings. Nevertheless in case of Sweden it's already too late and it will only accelerate the unavoidable imminent conflict of different ethnic groups.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Hades91 View Post

          Nazi, fascism is exactly the same illness like postmodern-progressive-liberalism just with different symptoms. Healing a symptom with another one which has an opposite characteristics doesn't heal the source of a disease. In case of Sweden is it only massive deportation and welfare shortenings. Nevertheless in case of Sweden it's already too late and it will only accelerate the unavoidable imminent conflict of different ethnic groups.
          How is it the same illness? You can't even complement those two organizations for the good points they provide - I think they were helping youth and/or people with problems because the fascist left attacks you for it. Germany is already conducting a fascist reaction to freedom of speech and clamping down on 'hate speech.' That oppressive totalitarian regime is heralded and praised by society which is really twisted if you ask me. So, I can only agree with the last part of your sentence since it's the only part that makes sense and is inevitable.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Tux1 View Post
            Why not now? You are cucked as well but just not as much as those in Sweden and Germany. I watched videos of your Independence Day celebrations and I seem to recall a thread here about it and you were defiant that the celebrations were about 'Independence' and not anti-migrant/anti-immigration? Or is that the comments on youtube I'm thinking of? Just like cucked right-wing Swedes and Germans, you are afraid of being called right-wing extremist or nazi.
            Lol nope I'm just telling the truth. And of course these demonstrations were anti migrant, but they were not nazi.
            And not now because for now our EU membership is still beneficial

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

              Lol nope I'm just telling the truth. And of course these demonstrations were anti migrant, but they were not nazi.
              And not now because for now our EU membership is still beneficial
              I thought some of the organizations were 'neo-nazi' and it was not my claim that it was 'anti-immigrant' but there's people posting on the videos that it was not 'anti-immigrant.'

              I am not sure, myself, because there's conflicting reports/assertions. I just seem to recall you or another Polish poster on here saying it wasn't 'anti-migrant' but strictly regarding 'independence' celebrations.

              So, how many will wait until the EU is not beneficial? The Polish government is still cucked, though as they are picking and choosing what to accept from the EU - Poland is still not 100% independent.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Tux1 View Post
                I thought some of the organizations were 'neo-nazi' and it was not my claim that it was 'anti-immigrant' but there's people posting on the videos that it was not 'anti-immigrant.'

                I am not sure, myself, because there's conflicting reports/assertions. I just seem to recall you or another Polish poster on here saying it wasn't 'anti-migrant' but strictly regarding 'independence' celebrations.

                So, how many will wait until the EU is not beneficial? The Polish government is still cucked, though as they are picking and choosing what to accept from the EU - Poland is still not 100% independent.
                No, for sure there were anti migrant and anti islam banners during the march as well.

                Poland is not 100% independent but it is a price for access to western markets, which we need and a consequence we can accept. But we will not accept meddling into our demographic structure by importing islamic criminals to Poland and this is where it needs to stop.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Tux1 View Post
                  How is it the same illness? You can't even complement those two organizations for the good points they provide - I think they were helping youth and/or people with problems because the fascist left attacks you for it. Germany is already conducting a fascist reaction to freedom of speech and clamping down on 'hate speech.' That oppressive totalitarian regime is heralded and praised by society which is really twisted if you ask me. So, I can only agree with the last part of your sentence since it's the only part that makes sense and is inevitable.
                  Of course, it's extremism. The extreme left as well as extreme right will never provide a reasonable solution for a problem, they will always try to escalate and to instrumentalize victims together with perpetrator equivalent to their political needs.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Too bad Sweden is better than usa and doesnt practice same stupid, racist, idiotic laws on immigrants/refugees like your idiot president Tramp? Oh btw he is the best thing that happaned to the usa for a long time, i sincerely support his presidency now to see how he is destroying your country. Obama was terrible as well but at least he was smart and didnt damage american image over the world worse than Tramp. Good for you kid, good for you.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by BosphorusTaurus View Post
                      Too bad Sweden is better than usa and doesnt practice same stupid, racist, idiotic laws on immigrants/refugees like your idiot president Tramp? Oh btw he is the best thing that happaned to the usa for a long time, i sincerely support his presidency now to see how he is destroying your country. Obama was terrible as well but at least he was smart and didnt damage american image over the world worse than Tramp. Good for you kid, good for you.

                      there is pleanty of racism practiced in sweden, mostly in muslim neighbourhoods where the good immigrants practice opressing those that don't adhere to sharia

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by BosphorusTaurus View Post
                        Too bad Sweden is better than usa and doesnt practice same stupid, racist, idiotic laws on immigrants/refugees like your idiot president Tramp? Oh btw he is the best thing that happaned to the usa for a long time, i sincerely support his presidency now to see how he is destroying your country. Obama was terrible as well but at least he was smart and didnt damage american image over the world worse than Tramp. Good for you kid, good for you.
                        yes - each nation gets what they deserve . And you have Erdogan and other than Americans, Turks will not get rid of him any time soon - Allah may gift him a long life
                        Your little clowny Sultan shows about the same childish and arrogant behavior like Trump with the difference that Trump at least knows how business works while Erdogan learned nothing but how to sing Quran verses. The religious cretins will come over you completely and bump you 300 years backwards again. Destruction of your education system is underway. The fine results of a generation who invests more time in singing Quran verses and less in math will pay off.

                        The bill the Turks will pay will be much higher than that of the Americans. The influence of the U.S. will be smaller in the world after Trump, hopefully it will reach a normal level for a country. The responsiblity was much too high anyways.


                        Last edited by Suna123; 01-08-2018, 06:27 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

                          yes - each nation gets what they deserve . And you have Erdogan and other than Americans, Turks will not get rid of him any time soon - Allah may gift him a long life
                          Your little clowny Sultan shows about the same childish and arrogant behavior like Trump with the difference that Trump at least knows how business works while Erdogan learned nothing but how to sing Quran verses. The religious cretins will come over you completely and bump you 300 years backwards again. Destruction of your education system is underway. The fine results of a generation who invests more time in singing Quran verses and less in math will pay off.

                          The bill the Turks will pay will be much higher than that of the Americans. The influence of the U.S. will be smaller in the world after Trump, hopefully it will reach a normal level for a country. The responsiblity was much too high anyways.

                          The poster you are responding to might be amongst the next to get persecuted by Erdogan if he has more than a high school diploma... Those in power try to destroy those who might be on the face of it better qualified than, for example, someone who went to a 3rd rate religious school instead of a 2nd rate one...

                          Islamists have this unfortunate habit of shitting in the nest that they find themselves in - even covering up the feathers with shit of those who on the face of it might be supporters.

                          Islamists are stuffing up Sweden - they are also doing exactly the same to the formerly secular Turkey from what I've been hearing. Apologists in Sweden allow it all to happen, just as fanboys in Turkey do. Both cheer squads will also get very badly shit on. They're going to find out.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

                            .....

                            The bill the Turks will pay will be much higher than that of the Americans. The influence of the U.S. will be smaller in the world after Trump, hopefully it will reach a normal level for a country. The responsiblity was much too high anyways.

                            ach komm schon.. Donny is a good president, he just want that illegals fear the state and he will destroy all holes where they could creep in. I find this is what most burgers want and he acts according to his mandate as far as it's possible in his position.

                            Erdogan is more like a spoiled boy who tries to play in the big boys league with his tiny dick [auf dicke Hose machen und so...]. Turkey has lost its strategic value for the big hegemony and isn't really economical a big player. I think the attempt to make a deal with russia about S-400 SAMs, which are incompatible with western IFF and all other western military communication system will distance Turkey even further from NATO.
                            Our forum turks don't understand that turkey is too small and too irrelevant to play a role against EU, NATO and Israel. Not to forget that mother russia has been never a good mommy to her 'adopted' provinces,
                            then all those in the past as they could rejected her motherhood.

                            Now with my full seriousness, you're right, Erdogan is very destructive for Turkey and future of this country in many aspects. Not only economical and milliary but this guy will bring back turkey into medieval age culturally.
                            It might be that Ottomans were somebody in the past but looking backwards was never a wise and reasonable strategy.
                            Last edited by Hades91; 01-09-2018, 09:12 AM.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by grgur View Post


                              there is pleanty of racism practiced in sweden, mostly in muslim neighbourhoods where the good immigrants practice opressing those that don't adhere to sharia
                              Possibly it is still less than racism going on in christian shitty countries such as croatia where rapist croatian generals held in high regard

                              http://forum.interpals.net/forum/int...mself-in-court

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by BosphorusTaurus View Post
                                Possibly it is still less than racism going on in christian shitty countries such as croatia where rapist croatian generals held in high regard

                                http://forum.interpals.net/forum/int...mself-in-court
                                Oddly enough we have way less rapes than sweden as well

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X