Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkish child marriage religious document sparks anger!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turkish child marriage religious document sparks anger!!!!!!!!!!!

"Turkey's main opposition party has called for a parliamentary inquiry after the directorate of religious affairs said that, under Islamic law, girls as young as nine could marry.
    The comments by the Diyanet prompted an outpouring of anger on social media from Turkish women's groups.
    The directorate insisted it was only defining points of Islamic law.
    Turkey's legal age of marriage is 18 but the practice of underage weddings in religious ceremonies is widespread."

YIKES!

The comments by the Diyanet prompted an outpouring of anger on social media from Turkish women's groups.
    Women's rights groups in an Islamic country?!

That's a good definition of oxymoron.

Comment

Originally posted by fatbeard View Post
      "Turkey's main opposition party has called for a parliamentary inquiry after the directorate of religious affairs said that, under Islamic law, girls as young as nine could marry.
      The directorate insisted it was only defining points of Islamic law.
      Turkey's legal age of marriage is 18 but the practice of underage weddings in religious ceremonies is widespread."

YIKES!
      That's been around for quite some time in Turkey...

and almost 1400 years in Islam

Comment

More "fun" from Erdogan's Turkey regarding child marriage:

http://theregion.org/article/12895-a...9-s-government

Comment

This doesn't surprise me sadly.

Turkey is the border of Asia and Europe, most noteably the Middle East border. A good 2-5 years ago there were issues with Turkey wanting EU membership OR they would just openly allow in the migrant influx. No idea how this was resolved, because at the time immigrants were seen as this good and desirable thing in the media (alongside terrorism by islam articles). I guess they shut up though because even though the politicians and media were going on about racists, and xenophobia, we in the UK ended up with Brexit. So they couldn't keep using that stupid angle at us, and instead keep saying *we were lied to* while the European Union keeps insulting the UK. But that's not this topic. The main point was, Turkey tried to blackmail it's way into the EU with immigrant numbers, even though immigrants are supposed to be good, and that realistically friends shouldn't have to blackmail.

I also believe- if my memory is correct- that there were conflicts with Turkey shooting down a Russia plane, and rather than Russia going to war with them, because of all that NATO crap, they just got revenge on them economically.

So personally, I believe Turkey is a contradicting country due to it's location and borders. Even Europe itself is contradicting itself, but most of the countries aren't in locations right next to the middle east to feel, or to actually want to appeal and become Islam supportive.

Isn't it funny how there's more and more muslim taking positions in Europe and other nations, yet not many non-muslims intergrating into muslim nations.....funny that....It's almost like there's countries tolerating intolerant religions......where could that lead....hmmm.....
          Last edited by xXKrissiXx; 03-04-2018, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Pedophilia allowed by legislation
            turkey as a state is disgusting

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post
              Pedophilia allowed by legislation
              turkey as a state is disgusting
              That's the way they are. It's OK by me if they keep their customs in Turkey.

Don't allow them to settle in Poland and you'll be OK.

Comment

turkey is not islamic country turkey is secular country cant be an islamic law in turkey and even there is no an islamic law like this.and people of turkey not look like arabs they are so sensitive about this issues they dont give access this never ı dont know how turkey seems from out of turkey but there is so much people who have so different ideas some of them so far from religion some of them religious and even religious peoples dont support this and there isnt anyhthing like this .

Comment

Originally posted by gorgasali View Post
                  turkey is not islamic country
                  Earlier it wasn't..

turkey is secular country cant be an islamic law in turkey
                  It was until Sultan Erdogan started playing dictator..

and even there is no an islamic law like this.and people of turkey not look like arabs
                  If Turks don't want to be Arabs, why adopt peadophile Muhammad's Arab-centric death cult?

they are so sensitive about this issues they dont give access this never ı dont know how turkey seems from out of turkey but there is so much people who have so different ideas some of them so far from religion some of them religious and even religious peoples dont support this and there isnt anyhthing like this .
                  No idea what sort of crap you are talking about here...

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

That's the way they are. It's OK by me if they keep their customs in Turkey.

Don't allow them to settle in Poland and you'll be OK.

Thank you Roger, without your wise advice I would vote by next election for a party which doesn't act in my interest, because they act in interest of those women, children, doctors, engineers and professors from middle east and Africa on their way for an easy, uncomplicated life on welfare benefits
                    Last edited by Hades91; 03-06-2018, 10:32 AM.

Comment

turkey is not islamic country turkey is secular country cant be an islamic law in turkey and even there is no an islamic law like this.and people of turkey not look like arabs they are so sensitive about this issues they dont give access this never ı dont know how turkey seems from out of turkey but there is so much people who have so different ideas some of them so far from religion some of them religious and even religious peoples dont support this and there isnt anyhthing like this .
                      Turkey isn't secular anymore. "Under Islamic law" is here the main emphasis. A secular government doesn't act in accordance of religious laws. Do you think that a 9yo. child has desire after a relationship, marriage and sex?
                      You can turn it like you want, in my eyes is this pedophilia.

Comment

UK is meant to be Christian, although tolerating many faiths, yet it allows (for some fudged up reason) Sharia Law courts to operate within the country.

We're heading for a big pile of turd in the future, maybe we should all move to Poland before they start legal executions.

Comment

Originally posted by xXKrissiXx View Post
                          UK is meant to be Christian, although tolerating many faiths, yet it allows (for some fudged up reason) Sharia Law courts to operate within the country.

We're heading for a big pile of turd in the future, maybe we should all move to Poland before they start legal executions.
                          Actually, the UK is an officially Anglican nation. Anglicanism is a religious denomination within Christianity, like Roman Catholicism, Presbyterianism and so on. Christianity itself is not a religion.

Countries like Poland and Slovakia do well to reject EU demands that they take in a hostile culture into their midst.

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post

Thank you Roger, without you wise advice I would vote by next election for a party which doesn't act in my interest, because they act in interest of those women, children, doctors, engineers and professors from middle east and Africa on their way for an easy, uncomplicated life on welfare benefits
                            You are welcome. My advice is free and comes from having witnessed the mess of multiculturalism in several countries. I hope there isn’t a crazy political party in Poland that would welcome a massive influx of migrants?

Comment

turkey is not islamic country turkey is secular country cant be an islamic law in turkey and even there is no an islamic law like this.and people of turkey not look like arabs they are so sensitive about this issues they dont give access this never ı dont know how turkey seems from out of turkey but there is so much people who have so different ideas some of them so far from religion some of them religious and even religious peoples dont support this and there isnt anyhthing like this.
                              I know that Turkey fights against child marriage. And the numbers are decreasing. However, the problem still exists says Unicef.
                              https://www.girlsnotbrides.org/child-marriage/turkey/

And I think with the rise of religious values in Turkey it is very dangerous that those numbers will increase again.
                              The same for domestic violence.

ı dont know how turkey seems from out of turkey but there is so much people who have so different ideas
                              but still 50% vote for Erdogan....a religious person who demands and gets might and leads Turkey back to a religious country.
                              More mandatory religious classes, more religious schools, more mosques, less freedom of speech....this is what Turks seem to want from the outside.
                              Last edited by Suna123; 03-06-2018, 05:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X