Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkish child marriage religious document sparks anger!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

probably i said somethings with wrong way im sorry for this and yes we can discuss everything about every country but there is prejudice for muslims and turkey and i assume this sometimes sometimes i see this clearly from comments

i dont want to make issue longer we have problem about terrorists not kurds and even in our parliment there are terrorist semphatizans and they say things which they cant say these in other countries parliment never.and only little of them now at jail (things is to support or to say good words pkk or groups related with pkk)

and we havent any hate for any nation we made war with so much counties but past is past.and about germans actually turks thinks about them about their working style and their quality workings so , good things .

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

1% is rare - in comparison to India's 7% and nigerias 17%
      You might want to take note of what the article itself says about the statistics:

However, statistical data available may not be representative of the scale of the issue since most child marriages are unregistered and take place as unofficial religious marriages.
      https://www.girlsnotbrides.org/child-marriage/turkey/

Naturally they are "unregistered" - they are according to the letter of the law illegal. But of course secular law for a mufti isn't going to be a barrier for what is allowed under Sharia

Furthermore, given Turkey's rather flexible attitude towards the statistical truth - whether your are talking about Armenian genocides or civilian casualties in Afrin - then one would fear that even the number of "official" child marriages has been massaged downwards to give a "nice" figure.

A qualifying sense of how much child marriage of girls in Turkey can be seen firstly from the fact that the bulk of Syrian women refugees who get married in Turkey are between 13 and 20:

https://tr.boell.org/de/2017/04/17/l...arly-marriages

Significant numbers of these marriages are to Turkish men:

https://www.dailysabah.com/turkey/20...e-rates-stable

So, all these Turkish men snapping up child brides 13 or even younger... wonder what sort of culture was existing there that even allowed the thought of marrying a child

Comment

Crusader friends, we should expel Turkey out of NATO and start new Crusade for taking back Constantinople. *** deep malevolent nazi laugh***

Comment

Originally posted by gorgasali View Post
          probably i said somethings with wrong way im sorry for this and yes we can discuss everything about every country but there is prejudice for muslims and turkey and i assume this sometimes sometimes i see this clearly from comments
          Here we go.. when facts are presented regarding the crimes and deficiencies of Turkey's deepening Islamisation and Islam in general, the butthurt whining starts and the dogpack starts to howl... they seem to have turned up together in another thread by the way...

i dont want to make issue longer we have problem about terrorists not kurds
          The real problem is that you continually keep creating terrorists in Turkey - real or imagined I guess that dictators like Sultan Erdogan are prone to doing that...

and even in our parliment there are terrorist semphatizans and they say things which they cant say these in other countries parliment never.and only little of them now at jail (things is to support or to say good words pkk or groups related with pkk)
          What was I saying before about dictators and Sultans?

and we havent any hate for any nation we made war with so much counties but past is past.
          "in the past"???? hahahhahahahhahahaa

What do you call Turkey's invasion of Syria?

http://forum.interpals.net/forum/int...-invades-syria

One does suspect that "terrorist" is a Turkish synonym for "someone we don't like"

and about germans actually turks thinks about them about their working style and their quality workings so , good things .
          Then I guess it should be a good thing that Germany pays compensation for its past wrongs. When will Turkey emulate Germany and pay compensation for Armenians and Assyrians who were mass-murdered in genocide.

For that matter, when will Turkey even admit to specific past wrongs like Germany has so courageously done?

Comment

if someone from bulgarian parliment say threats for bulgaria what would make bulgarian goverment ? terrorists are saying that we trust pkk and ypg and they hide kurd id this is classic for turkey

We didnt take land from syria and we cant produce terrorist but russia and usa can do this bcz they have so much guns to try and to sell and they need war.

someones wants to build a terroist wall against turkey and thats reason why turkey in syria.

ı know armenians but assyrians ı dont know who they are.And in syria only turkey thinks about syrians they took 3 million syrian some europan countries even didnt take only thousands in syria other countries defend their allience or other ones wants to make syria like ırak but turkey kill terrotists for safe and there is only one country in middle east to refuge and its turkey everything showed this
            Last edited by gorgasali; 03-07-2018, 02:49 PM.

Comment

if someone from bulgarian parliment say threats for bulgaria what would make bulgarian goverment ? terrorists are saying that we trust pkk and ypg and they hide kurd id this is classic for turkey
              It's in parliament and most likely protected by parliamentary privilege. I guess you live in a dictatorship and don't understand that concept.

We didnt take land from syria
              You have already - the region around Al Bab on the pretext of "battling ISIS".

and we cant produce terrorist
              Most of your FSA "partners" in in the Turkish invasion of Syria in Afrin are head-chopping Islamists who have been associated with, for example, Al Qaeda.

but russia and abd can do this bcz they have so much guns to try and to sell and they need war.
              Turkey also has lots of guns and other military gear to sell. Turkish propaganda about the Turkish invasion of Syria:

https://aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/tur...ration/1043224

And Turkey is marketing it very very hard:

http://theregion.org/article/12608-w...e-war-in-afrin

someones wants to build a terroist wall against turkey and thats reason why turkey in syria.
              Bullshit. Turkey's pretext for attacking Afrin was the US creating a border patrol force on the Kurdish-Syrian / Turkish border - this so-called "terrorist wall". However this had not included Afrin.

ı know armenians but assyrians ı dont know who they are.
              I suppose you don't know who the Assyrians are for a reason - after all as a percentage, far far more were murdered than even the Armenianss during the genocides of WW1. There are therefore very few left in Turkey now because of that.

And in syria only turkey thinks about syrians they took 3 million syrian some europan countries even didnt take only thousands in syria other countries defend their allience or other ones wants to make syria like ırak but turkey kill terrotists for safe and there is only one country in middle east to refuge and its turkey everything showed this
              Firstly, your Sultan Erdogan played a very defining role in the destabilisation of Syria - so stop whining about getting loads of people from Syria. If you want a new Ottoman Empire, it comes with people

Secondly, Turkey is by far not the only the only country with Syrians on their soil. For example, there are most likely 1.3 million Syrians in Jordan - a country with a population of only about 9 1/2 million or so. Lebanon, a country of 6 million people is hosting something like 1 million Syrians.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ark-un-reveals

Thirdly, there were significant "benefits" for Turkey of this influx of Syrians. Already, I'd spoken about all those Syrian girls marrying Turks - including child marriages. Furthermore, there was all that cheap Syrian labour.

Let's also not forget all those Syrian women forced into prostitution even from refugee camps on Turkish soil:

https://stockholmcf.org/report-syria...-prostitution/

Comment

i want to discuss people who dont poisoned by media or not islamaphobic or dont hate turks .there is so much pkk and pyd terrorists on border and turkey agreed with owner of esad (russia) and entered syria now it kill terrorist for safety.i dont write so much.

Comment

i want to discuss people who dont poisoned by media or not islamaphobic or dont hate turks .there is so much pkk and pyd terrorists on border and turkey agreed with owner of esad (russia) and entered syria now it kill terrorist for safety.i dont write so much.
                  Okay I understand, everyone who doesn't agree with your opinions is poisoned by media and islamophobic.
                  You have made a point. LOL

Comment

I have 7 questions for gorgasali:

1- Do you think marrying children is wrong?

2- Does Islam think that marrying children is wrong?

3- Is your opinion influenced by what Islam says?

4- Therefore, wouldn't you think that the opinion of Islam is influencing other people who- in normal circumstances- think that child marriage is wrong?

5- If the West lacks Islam, what makes you think that it should randomly share the same opinion of this, and many other things, that Islam says, as opposed to the culture and values it has had already?

6- Because if you have a justification for 5, why is it that muslims are so offended that the West would like muslims to adopt some of their culture and values too.....I mean, does it only work one way that only muslims can be correct and above the law of the other countries they are living in?

7- If in question 2, Islam thinks that marrying children is ok, then this *islamphobia* that you talk about is actually justified for many children, women and men who wouldn't like to be married off- pressumably in arranged marriages- and the potential consequences for not going through with said arrangements. And to be frank, I'm 32, and I hate the idea of marriage for myself, so I can't imagine how a child would be feeling about it.
                    Last edited by xXKrissiXx; 03-07-2018, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by xXKrissiXx View Post
                      7- If in question 2, Islam thinks that marrying children is ok, then this *islamphobia* that you talk about is actually justified for many children, women and men who wouldn't like to be married off- pressumably in arranged marriages- and the potential consequences for not going through with said arrangements. And to be frank, I'm 32, and I hate the idea of marriage for myself, so I can't imagine how a child would be feeling about it.
                      There's not even such a thing as "Islamophobia". Here's a refutation of Runnymeade Trust's definition of "Islamophobia":

http://forum.interpals.net/forum/int...91#post2777991

Comment

It would seem that the only media you get to watch is Turkish media

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

There's not even such a thing as "Islamophobia". Here's a refutation of Runnymeade Trust's definition of "Islamophobia":

http://forum.interpals.net/forum/int...91#post2777991
                          Phobia is an irrational fear.
                          I don't think there is fear and if it's surely not irrational.

I personally find pedophilia one of the most disgusting crimes, Islamic law makes it legal hence I'm obliged to reject Islam together with its laws. I don't think this is a phobia to reject something what is against youe personal moral values.
                          Neither have I desire to live with a minority in one nation together what doesn't share my moral values in this point.
                          Of course we could speak here about compromises in particular issues, but pedophilia is absolutely unacceptable for me. Is this a phobia?

Comment

as first i dont think peoples who havent my ideas are wrong but peoples in here playing on news they say turkey invade syria but even with little thinking this can be possible ? there is so much country at syria if this is real this will be big event at all world bcz even when turkey made war at cyprus all world stood up.

of course child marriage is wrong for me

you can ask this muslims but there is two word buluğ it is mean puberty and rüşd its mean how can ı say peoples who can control own life you can research this words maybe ı cant explain and so puberty not enough in islam. marriage needs rüşd in islam

my thoughts so far from religion not only islam but when i see peoples who belive islam is a devil religion i fell ı must talk about this and there are bad side of islam for me too but muslims not different from people who belive other big religions so they dont cut head or they arent terrorist

turkish peoples dont support child marriage never . and actually religious peoples see diyanet bad.they dont trust diyanet.

maybe muslims havent lobby like jews bcz of this you can say islamophobia there isnt hahaha so funny there is poland france holland and denmark and they love muslims and islam and they dont say that islam is an evil religion or all muslims are terrorist or islam and muslims a problem isnt it ? ı said this countries but actually all europa

and muslims thinks like that islam last religion and it covers all religion which before islam.and other 2 religon actually was islam but changed by peoples and all prophets of other two religion exist in islam and muslims belive them all .true or not these are not my ideas this is what muslims thinks and belives

Last edited by gorgasali; 03-08-2018, 01:28 PM.

Comment

First off, both aussieinbg and Hadies91, there's a reason I put Islamphobia in quotes. Anyone who admits to being scared of Islam, are often scared of the killings they do. So really, they are scared of being killed, hardly an irrational phobia. Just like (if the Crusades or Nazis were about today in power), they would have reason to be scared of being killed in that way. But today is now, and among other ways to be killed, muslim/Sharia law, terrorism and war are some of the Islam-related ways to be killed. Especially as Westerners who don't want to follow Islam.

as first i dont think peoples who havent my ideas are wrong but peoples in here playing on news they say turkey invade syria but even with little thinking this can be possible ? there is so much country at syria if this is real this will be big event at all world bcz even when turkey made war at cyprus all world stood up.
                              There is a different thread on that, and was not any of my questions.

of course child marriage is wrong for me
                              Thank you. Question one tick.

you can ask this muslims but there is two word buluğ it is mean puberty and rüşd its mean how can ı say peoples who can control own life you can research this words maybe ı cant explain and so puberty not enough in islam. marriage needs rüşd in islam
                              So you don't think the fact that the prophet Mohammed married a 9 year old means that Islam approves of child marriages? Hmmm, but thanks for the random but pointless word lesson.

my thoughts so far from religion not only islam but when i see peoples who belive islam is a devil religion i fell ı must talk about this and there are bad side of islam for me too but muslims not different from people who belive other big religions so they dont cut head or they arent terrorist
                              But, unfortunately I have to disagree with you. In places with a muslim majority, they are executing to maintain muslim followings, and are seeking to establish in other countries that aren't linked to Islam. They don't have to be terrorists, look at this Turkish document, do you think the leader was intimidated into accepting it? All it takes are progressive little steps, then we start thinking things like arranged marriages, honor killings, FGM, executions, etc are all normal. It's what other religions, cults and organisations did too, and we know better. We know better than to let any religion get too much power.

maybe muslims havent lobby like jews bcz of this you can say islamophobia there isnt hahaha so funny there is poland france holland and denmark and they love muslims and islam and they dont say that islam is an evil religion or all muslims are terrorist or islam and muslims a problem isnt it ? ı said this countries but actually all europa

and muslims thinks like that islam last religion and it covers all religion which before islam.and other 2 religon actually was islam but changed by peoples and all prophets of other two religion exist in islam and muslims belive them all .true or not these are not my ideas this is what muslims thinks and belives

I said Islamphobia because you used the word. Personally I think it's horsecrap from muslims to shout another prejudice victimising racist card for special treatment, but the fact is most people don't care what you believe in until you try to inflict it or push it on others. France had experienced plenty of terrorist acts in the past couple years to either want to fight against it or passively get scared and terrified. I'd be surprised if actual Polish people want muslims there, and while I dunno about Denmark and Holland, I can tell you that Hungary REALLY don't want refugees, and a lot of the UK wanted Brexit for the same reason (though many did vote remain and didn't care about immigrant numbers- but Brexit won).

Personally, I find it funny that muslims want to branch out. The West should offend them. They should want to remain in their countries- which are vast and rich in oil and pretty beautiful places- instead of trying to overtake places that they claim hate them, are racist, and dirty and impure and whatever. They have a rich and ancient history and culture, and they should be proud Arabs and Africans, trying to work together to make their nations amazing, instead of conflicting. Europe isn't even the biggest land mass. I sound like I'm plotting against my own British/European nations, but if the Middle East, and or Far East were to work with Africa to build strong and stable countries, they would dominate the world. America would turn into a blip, Europe would be a nothing in relation.

But let's sit about and watch them make suicidal terrorists to get revenge on some Europeans over a war that all of them are fighting in for no actual proper reason! And I don't say that to trivialise the wars, I'm saying it because the time, energy, money, human life wasted in it, are resources that could have built a fierce and respected bunch of nations.
                              Last edited by xXKrissiXx; 03-08-2018, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by xXKrissiXx View Post
                                (though many did vote remain and didn't care about immigrant numbers- but Brexit won).
                                most muslims in uk are not there due to eu but due to britain's precious commonwealth, uk always had control of it's borders, that's why the refugee camps were on the FRENCH side of la manche

Comment

Working...
                                X