Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sweden about to inroduce the law that requires explicit consent before sex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sweden about to inroduce the law that requires explicit consent before sex

    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...plicit-consent

    From a legal point of view this is the most ridiculous idea that I've ever heard. Opinions?

  • #2
    Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...plicit-consent
    From a legal point of view this is the most ridiculous idea that I've ever heard. Opinions?
    Sweden and morality are like oil and water.

    If it’s Swedish, it’s ridiculous.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

      Sweden and morality are like oil and water.

      If it’s Swedish, it’s ridiculous.

      Oh look, it's the Zionist troll here. Do you have to pollute another thread?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Tux1 View Post
        Oh look, it's the Zionist troll here. Do you have to pollute another thread?
        Zionist troll?! That’s a good one!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post
          https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...plicit-consent

          From a legal point of view this is the most ridiculous idea that I've ever heard. Opinions?
          Sweden has been heavily brainwashed which is why many things they do rarely make any sense. Their spin to avoid the reality that foreigners and migrants are the main cause and overwhelmingly proportional to the rape statistics is to make it a 'consent' problem. They seized the twitter '#metoo' hype to pretend that it's a generic problem and that a legal 'change' to tackle this problem is the answer. The question is, are ordinary Swedes falling for this BS and insanity? Sadly, one would be justified to guess they are.

          After all, Swedes voted for this clown:

          http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017...kers-children/

          I think even some left-wing Swedes will concede that the Government refuses to admit the proportion and relationship between foreigners and rape/sex assaults yet the vast majority of the population seems to accept and disregard it - meaning they get a free pass. How is that evident? There's no widespread protests. You still have brainwashed Swedes accuse the Swedish Democrats of being nazis (which is false - even those from other countries can recognize this) and Swedes overwhelmingly vote in left-wing politicians which exacerbate the problem by their policies:
          https://sputniknews.com/europe/20171...grants-debate/
          Last edited by Tux1; 01-06-2018, 05:37 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

            Zionist troll?! That’s a good one!

            A factual one! If the shoe fits!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Tux1 View Post
              Sweden has been heavily brainwashed which is why many things they do rarely make any sense. Their spin to avoid the reality that foreigners and migrants are the main cause and overwhelmingly proportional to the rape statistics is to make it a 'consent' problem. They seized the twitter '#metoo' hype to pretend that it's a generic problem and that a legal 'change' to tackle this problem is the answer. The question is, are ordinary Swedes falling for this BS and insanity? Sadly, one would be justified to guess they are.

              After all, Swedes voted for this clown:

              http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017...kers-children/

              I think even some left-wing Swedes will concede that the Government refuses to admit the proportion and relationship between foreigners and rape/sex assaults yet the vast majority of the population seems to accept and disregard it - meaning they get a free pass. How is that evident? There's no widespread protests. You still have brainwashed Swedes accuse the Swedish Democrats of being nazis (which is false - even those from other countries can recognize this) and Swedes overwhelmingly vote in left-wing politicians which exacerbate the problem by their policies:
              https://sputniknews.com/europe/20171...grants-debate/
              But I don't think it's only about migrants. This nonsense law is first of all aimed at regular Swedish men.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

                But I don't think it's only about migrants. This nonsense law is first of all aimed at regular Swedish men.
                I agree. I am sure that they are aimed at regular Swedish men but my point is they are using it as a distraction tactic because it's so absurd, it will be the topic and the conversation will be transfered to the change in the law instead of the focus on migrants and foreigners (which would be more accurate or rational).

                Like I said, they are pretending it's a 'consent' problem.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Sweden has a problem with its police statistics since it does not make statistics on crimes by nationality anymore. This is quite stupid

                  What they try with this law though is to limit the number of rapes which don't get denounced which is about 8 out of 9 as far as I know for Germany at least. And from those very less which are denounced at all still most don't lead to conviction.....because the victims can't prove it sufficiently. The perpetrator just claims it was done by consent.

                  If this law will help to reduce this problem - idk.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Suna123 View Post
                    Sweden has a problem with its police statistics since it does not make statistics on crimes by nationality anymore. This is quite stupid

                    What they try with this law though is to limit the number of rapes which don't get denounced which is about 8 out of 9 as far as I know for Germany at least. And from those very less which are denounced at all still most don't lead to conviction.....because the victims can't prove it sufficiently. The perpetrator just claims it was done by consent.

                    If this law will help to reduce this problem - idk.
                    Suna but how do you imagine such agreement? What form should it take. If oral this is no proof at all. If this is supposed to be a written contract do you imagine a couple sitting and signing such thing before going to bed?
                    Also if this is supposed to be a written contract, then which contract specifically? A specific task contract? A services contract? This is quit eretarded idea no matter what aim it serves.

                    Also how people are supposed to measure if such contract was breached or not? They are supposed to record all the sex they have? Well that would be quite fun now as I think about it
                    Zapisz
                    Zapisz
                    Zapisz
                    Zapisz
                    Zapisz
                    Zapisz
                    Last edited by jordan_rudess; 01-06-2018, 08:54 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post
                      Suna but how do you imagine such agreement? What form should it take. If oral this is no proof at all. If this is supposed to be a written contract do you imagine a couple sitting and signing such thing before going to bed?
                      Also if this is supposed to be a written contract, then which contract specifically? A specific task contract? A services contract? This is quit eretarded idea no matter what aim it serves.

                      Also how people are supposed to measure if such contract was breached or not?
                      I don't know since I also don't know why so many rapists go unpunished in curt cases. But it is a fact. Maybe they often get away with "oh, I did not know she didn't want it. She did not fight back" (while she was just in fear to get killed if she would fight back.) ?

                      I think though it could be fun to first make a contract together about the do's and don'ts - hahaha

                      Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post
                      They are supposed to record all the sex they have? Well that would be quite fun now as I think about it
                      yes, never forget to turn on the cam first

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

                        I don't know since I also don't know why so many rapists go unpunished in curt cases. But it is a fact. Maybe they often get away with "oh, I did not know she didn't want it. She did not fight back" (while she was just in fear to get killed if she would fight back...)
                        Rapists go unpunished because most victims don’t call the police. Those victims that do call the police usually do so too late, sometimes much too late. For the minority of victims who file a complaint shortly after the crime - while there is still evidence - these women face an embarrassing court case. Most victims forget about pursuing the matter when faced with the consequences of their accusation.

                        Things have changed since the Harvey Weinstein affair...temporarily. I have no doubt that everything will be back to normal soon enough. As the song says, “It’s a man’s world.”

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Whatever. This entire thing is a smokescreen since it's incredibly ridiculous. Obviously, you can't ask feminists about it on here because they are shown to be irrational - just read our 'regular feminist' poster's replies.

                          The reality and facts are that Sweden has covered up the rapes, some of the police there have exposed the justice system and the government for this betrayal of the people and they have tried to distract from all this with introducing an absurd legal clarification of so-called consent (when all know what the real problem is).

                          It's not just Sweden, either....which you are concentrating on. All the Scandinavian governments have concentrated on the same nonsense in a desperate attempt to distract from real issues and actual data.

                          http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-35353310

                          http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ER-change.html

                          This fabricated spin is an attempt to convince the brainwashed masses that these migrants are so stupid that they cannot understand the concept of consent and that they need to expand the legal framework so that it can be used to compliment legal cases - 'the reason these perpetrators are not being convicted is because we are so incompetent, we cannot verify consent.' Yeah, sure. It's a bunch of BS so that they don't have super high numbers of foreign migrants in their prisons or with criminal records - making it that much more difficult to give them even unskilled jobs?

                          I don't think there was a problem requiring extensive revisions to the law before immigration with regards to consent. Not until the mass migration which can't be just a coincidence.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Damage control attempt of powerless government. They know the rape epidemic will increase in such state with forced tolerance towards Islam and Muslims. Factual for any Muslim man is a white a girl a whore what deserves to be raped.
                            The Swedish state will just complain next year, that rape statistic has increased because of new law for "explicit consent" and not because their islamic minorities behave like savages while looting.

                            That's the whole progressive liberal strategy together wit anti rape armbands to decrease the rape cases in Sweden.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

                              Rapists go unpunished because most victims don’t call the police. Those victims that do call the police usually do so too late, sometimes much too late. For the minority of victims who file a complaint shortly after the crime - while there is still evidence - these women face an embarrassing court case. Most victims forget about pursuing the matter when faced with the consequences of their accusation.

                              Things have changed since the Harvey Weinstein affair...temporarily. I have no doubt that everything will be back to normal soon enough. As the song says, “It’s a man’s world.”

                              In "normal" societies as well as modern forensic technology is clearance rate for rape relatively high, but some societies aren't willing to punish rapists for their deeds.
                              I assure you, if such an asshole get jailed for 10-15 years and daily fucked by swedish skinheads, the next shitskin will think twice before he looks at a girl.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X