Turkey Invades Syria.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hades91 View Post

Believe me or not EU can close borders if they only want without paying Turks a penny. Maybe is it a new attempt of extortion, who knows?
    Of course. They don't need permission from Turkey or to submit to blackmail. But, this is the same EU(SSR) that keeps discussing Turkey's potential (inevitable?) submission into the EU. But, of course, the idiots on the left think that the EU is democratic and not led or influenced by traitorous Elites and special interest groups. It's all conspiracy and what not. Just carry on and make sure those blinders are on tight....nothing to see here and nevermind that conflict in that part of Syria with Turkish mlitary over there. Those tanks aren't German, really. They're just for show.

Comment

• Originally posted by grgur View Post
      nononono, you don't get it, it's ok for turks to shoot the hell out of people that cross the border but that one hungarian reporter that tackled a refugee is shaytan himself and proves how horrible random eastern european countries are while turks are angels
      I thought that the reporter who tripped a couple of male "refugees" was female. I'm guessing that the real sin here was that it was a woman (and a Nonmuslim one at that) daring to physically impede and stop Muslim men when Sahih Hadiths by Bukhari and others tell that when a Muslim is passing a Nonmuslim, then the Nonmuslim is supposed to get out of the way of the Muslim.

It was all about offending the religious sensibilities of the "refugees". That was the real sin here.

As for Muslims shooting other Muslims (and the occasional Nonmuslim), that is very much permitted - especially when they are going against the instructions of Caliph Recep Tayyip.

Similarly for shooting Muslim men by women (Muslim or not) - hence the Turkish soldiers who mutilated the body of the Kurdish YPJ fighter were very justified in doing so from a religious perspective.
      Last edited by aussieinbg; 02-08-2018, 12:00 AM.

Comment

• Hades91 ;;> " Those tanks aren't German,Really they are just for show "...
        Hmmm,,,Hades I am not sure whether or not you are simply being sarcastic or what,,,,Sooooo, I went with my own thought when I first saw the pictures... A quick look shows that the tanks pictured in various posts are more likely to be Turkish designed and built Altays,,,powered by a Friedrichshafen 1500 HP engine with Renk transmission and the tanks shown in the posts are either dead or abandoned until more ammunition arrives...Why that ? because the tank I saw in the first post looked very sick or dead from an RPG equivalent strike...The altay carries ammo in the turret,,such ammunition would explode in a turret strike so I conclude it was hit AFTER the expiration of its ammo and it was abandoned...
        Running out of fuel must also be considered...

Comment

• I'm sometimes sarcastic and sometime not. Nevertheless you should check your eyes, it's clearly a Leopard 2 A4, 360 of them Turkey bought by german Bundeswehr 2005. Altay you speak about is tank what is currently in development in cooperation with South Korea there are few prototypes. Leopard 2 A4 is the most advanced tank of Turkish army, the remaining are after WW2 models M48 Patton build in 1950-ties, heavier M60 Patton build in the 1960-ties and Leopard 1 which have a paper armor according to standard nowadays. Some of the M60 have been modernized with additional composite armor in cooperation with Israel.

Of course Turkish commanders abandon their best tanks without ammo on a hill to annihilate foe's ATGMs. Now i was sarcastic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elishar View Post
            Hades91 ;;> " Those tanks aren't German,Really they are just for show "...
            Hmmm,,,Hades I am not sure whether or not you are simply being sarcastic or what,,,,Sooooo, I went with my own thought when I first saw the pictures... A quick look shows that the tanks pictured in various posts are more likely to be Turkish designed and built Altays,,,powered by a Friedrichshafen 1500 HP engine with Renk transmission and the tanks shown in the posts are either dead or abandoned until more ammunition arrives...Why that ? because the tank I saw in the first post looked very sick or dead from an RPG equivalent strike...The altay carries ammo in the turret,,such ammunition would explode in a turret strike so I conclude it was hit AFTER the expiration of its ammo and it was abandoned...
            Running out of fuel must also be considered...
            Um, I'm the one who said that, not 'Hades91/Adam.' I was being sarcastic and mocking the German 'gift' of tanks to Turkey so they can go on a military rampage or attempted onslaught in Syria and shoot a few Kurds. It's a mockery of Germany and criticizing the Turkish military strike at the same time. It's just strange that you couldn't decipher the sarcasm (which was in context if you read the entire post properly) and then you misjudged the author as well. At least, 'Hades' took you seriously and insisted he 'knows about the tanks' which makes the entire exchange comical.

Not to mention, you obviously have not followed the news lately as there's been several articles about Turkey using German-made tanks while attacking Kurds in Syria. The German politicians were arguing about this fact and trying deflect blame. It should be more of a sensational headline with lots of media criticism but of course, there's nothing now. It has died down. That country and their media is a **** joke.

Comment

I'm sometimes sarcastic and sometime not. Nevertheless you should check your eyes, it's clearly a Leopard 2 A4, 360 of them Turkey bought by german Bundeswehr 2005. Altay you speak about is tank what is currently in development in cooperation with South Korea there are few prototypes. Leopard 2 A4 is the most advanced tank of Turkish army, the remaining are after WW2 models M48 Patton build in 1950-ties, heavier M60 Patton build in the 1960-ties and Leopard 1 which have a paper armor according to standard nowadays. Some of the M60 have been modernized with additional composite armor in cooperation with Israel.

Of course Turkish commanders abandon their best tanks without ammo on a hill to annihilate foe's ATGMs. Now i was sarcastic.
              Effectively 360 tanks that the Turkish army has in reality. The rest are parade decoration or for training purposes.

Comment

• Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

Effectively 360 tanks that the Turkish army has in reality. The rest are parade decoration or for training purposes.
                This is the answer I was looking for....Time to send 400 anti tank rockets to the kurds...

Comment

Turkey has thousands of AFV armored fighting vehicles, tanks are in northern Syrian terrain with hills and without forest mostly sitting ducks, hence only expensive scrap. Turks have relatively few professional soldiers, most of their land forces are 15 month conscription soldiers and reserves made of them, those guys have no proper training and count the days until the conscription is over. After the false flag coup d'eatat what Erdogan used to arrest opposition is the moral anyway low. As I was in turkey few years ago, milliary patrols and checkpoints are common in east part of Turkey. I suppose they need a lot of military to stabilize their country too.
                  Now, Erdogan demands from US that they stop their usual business in Syria and let him win. I suppose hundreds of crates with ATGMs and MANPADs are on fastest possible way to the Kurds

Comment

Turkey has thousands of AFV armored fighting vehicles, tanks are in northern Syrian terrain with hills and without forest mostly sitting ducks, hence only expensive scrap. Turks have relatively few professional soldiers, most of their land forces are 15 month conscription soldiers and reserves made of them, those guys have no proper training and count the days until the conscription is over.
                    And a large part of that former professional army that Turkey had is now sitting in prison. Turkey now has an army that is largely a mix of raw unwilling conscripts and headbanger officers.

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post
                    After the false flag coup d'eatat what Erdogan used to arrest opposition is the moral anyway low. As I was in turkey few years ago, milliary patrols and checkpoints are common in east part of Turkey. I suppose they need a lot of military to stabilize their country too.
                    Now, Erdogan demands from US that they stop their usual business in Syria and let him win.
                    I don't think that this is going to happen. I suspect that the West is waking up to Islamism in Turkey.

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post
                    I suppose hundreds of crates with ATGMs and MANPADs are on fastest possible way to the Kurds
                    I suspect that they are already there... the US military said that they are not leaving Manbij too quickly. Airport is nearby... I suspect that the munitions are already on site and easily deliverable if Erdogan pisses off people too much...

Turkish supply lines from the Turkish border have not extended beyond about 3km and they are already in trouble... more than 5 or 10km and the fun really begins...
                    Last edited by aussieinbg; 02-10-2018, 07:25 AM.

Comment

They are not "abandoned" - they are in the hands of the will of Allah. 90000 mosques in Turkey were praying Al Fath - the conquest prayer after all

Comment

They are not "abandoned" - they are in the hands of the will of Allah. 90000 mosques in Turkey were praying Al Fath - the conquest prayer after all
                        Religion of peace praises war, death and destruction.

Comment

And a large part of that former professional army that Turkey had is now sitting in prison. Turkey now has an army that is largely a mix of raw unwilling conscripts and headbanger officers.
                          Conscription soldier are useless in conflicts nowadays. First Russian invasion of Chechnya was a good example for it.

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
                          I don't think that this is going to happen. I suspect that the West is waking up to Islamism in Turkey.
                          Of course it won't happen. The goal seems to have been reached.

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
                          I suspect that they are already there... the US military said that they are not leaving Manbij too quickly. Airport is nearby... I suspect that the munitions are already on site and easily deliverable if Erdogan pisses off people too much...

Turkish supply lines from the Turkish border have not extended beyond about 3km and they are already in trouble... more than 5 or 10km and the fun really begins...
                          Maybe Turkish military has believed too much in their own propaganda. On political level is this military campaign a failure always. It will only deepen this turkey into your suspicion above.

Comment

Conscription soldier are useless in conflicts nowadays. First Russian invasion of Chechnya was a good example for it.
                            Sounds like a military invasion of Poland in the Polish Voivodeship. Jews financed the civil war in Russia and the Ukraine. When the Ukrainian Nazis start killing Poles and Hungarians on the territory of Russian Empire, you will blame Russia and Turkey again.

Why aren't you grateful to Lenin and the Jews for the collapse of the Imperial Russia?
                            Last edited by dmitri11; 02-12-2018, 08:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post
                              Sounds like a military invasion of Poland in the Polish Voivodeship. Jews financed the civil war in Russia and the Ukraine. When the Ukrainian Nazis start killing Poles and Hungarians on the territory of Russian Empire, you will blame Russia and Turkey again.

Why aren't you grateful to Lenin and the Jews for the collapse of the Imperial Russia?
                              thread .....

Comment

thread .....
                                Comrade Stalin is your thread .....

Comment

Working...
                                X