Turkey Invades Syria.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hades91 View Post
    Maybe Turkish military has believed too much in their own propaganda. On political level is this military campaign a failure always. It will only deepen this turkey into your suspicion above.
    Imperial mentality - gets ordinary soldiers to die for empire. It's also the catalyst ultimately for the empire's destruction when it starts contradicting physics and natural law.

I think lots of ordinary Turks are going to die for Sultan Erdogan's ambitions before it is finished....

Comment

• Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post
      Comrade Stalin is your thread .....
      WTF.. Comrade Stalin?
      Even your animosity so misguided that you sound ridiculous funny.
      Maybe you should leave from time to time your hole and talk with real people

Comment

• Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

Imperial mentality - gets ordinary soldiers to die for empire. It's also the catalyst ultimately for the empire's destruction when it starts contradicting physics and natural law.

I think lots of ordinary Turks are going to die for Sultan Erdogan's ambitions before it is finished....
        Ottomans/Turks had always a tendency to lose a lot of people in battles. Somehow the islamic system needs that for its 4 wife strategy, something what compensates the natural 5-10% higher male birth rate to the desired result of 4 to 1.

Comment

WTF.. Comrade Stalin?
          Even your animosity so misguided that you sound ridiculous funny.
          Maybe you should leave from time to time your hole and talk with real people
          Unless the Chinese are an unreal people? I want to learn acupuncture.
          Last edited by dmitri11; 02-14-2018, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Ottomans/Turks had always a tendency to lose a lot of people in battles.
            Often children who were kidnapped from their parents and converted to Islam.

All part of the scam of the Islamic system...

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post
            Somehow the islamic system needs that for its 4 wife strategy, something what compensates the natural 5-10% higher male birth rate to the desired result of 4 to 1.
            Yes, while they die, the fat Sultan and his cronies are sitting in palaces with wives and concubines.

A very similar system exists in Turkey today I strongly suspect. You won't see Erdogan sending out his sons into battle to go off and conqueror Syria - the only place they would ever get sent to is Swiss private schools

Comment

A very similar system exists in Turkey today I strongly suspect. You won't see Erdogan sending out his sons into battle to go off and conqueror Syria - the only place they would ever get sent to is Swiss private schools
              It seems haram degenerated Europe is always a good place for education. Even great leader Kim studied in the Swiss. That's why those 'elites' are so disconnected of their own people and willing to send thousands into certain death on battlefield.

Comment

• Bullshits, conspiracy theories and fantastic tales about Turks... But it's really funny reading this things from the stupid users who shows absurd reactions 'cause of Turkey's cleanup to the terrorist shits in northen Syria.

Comment

You won't see Erdogan sending out his sons into battle to go off and conqueror Syria - the only place they would ever get sent to is Swiss private schools
                  it is worse. He sent his daughters to the U.S. to school because they could wear headscarfs there when it was forbidden in Turkey....years ago.
                  http://www.spiegel.de/lebenundlernen...-a-324130.html

Comment

• Originally posted by toor0 View Post
                    Bullshits, conspiracy theories and fantastic tales about Turks... But it's really funny reading this things from the stupid users who shows absurd reactions 'cause of Turkey's cleanup to the terrorist shits in northen Syria.
                    Do you think you come here and after your shitty polemic everyone stops posting in particular threads?

Comment

Do you think you come here and after your shitty polemic everyone stops posting in particular threads?
                      nope.
                      I hoped to maybe you all think about your fucking racism to Turks and fanaticism for the terrorists. But I really don't care anymore. For years, Kurdish terrorists(supported by EU and US) kills people. Nobody chooses dying for Erdogan, anyway the people must fight.

Ask yourself and the others like you what was your purpose while using your liar media's words and the bullshits that created by some morons in your shitty posts to the Turkish users?

Comment

• Here is what the Iranians say about the Turks in Syria:

http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2018/0...loyment-Turkey

Lebanon’s Al Mayadeen broadcaster reported Thursday that Damascus had reached an agreement with militants of the People’s Protection Units (YPG) to station troops in Afrin with the aim of countering Turkish military attacks.

Assad has described US-sponsored Kurdish armed elements as “traitors” to the nation but has also denounced Turkish incursions as an act of aggression.

Originally posted by toor0 View Post
                        I hoped to maybe you all think about your fucking racism to Turks and fanaticism for the terrorists.
                        I think it is time that Turks start thinking if they maybe rather concentrate more on protecting their border better instead of invading the other side.
                        You must stop listening to your medias who try to agitate you into thinking all the world is fucking racist and supports terrorists. No, they are not and do not.
                        Last edited by Suna123; 02-16-2018, 09:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Suna123 View Post
                          I think it is time that Turks start thinking if they maybe rather concentrate more on protecting their border better instead of invading the other side.
                          You must stop listening to your medias who try to agitate you into thinking all the world is fucking racist and supports terrorists. No, they are not and do not.
                          You must stop supposing Turks are agitated, brainwashed, ISIS supporters, Erdogan's soldiers. They're not. They're invading nowhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by toor0 View Post
                            Bullshits, conspiracy theories and fantastic tales about Turks... But it's really funny reading this things from the stupid users who shows absurd reactions 'cause of Turkey's cleanup to the terrorist shits in northen Syria.
                            if they are "conspiracy theories", then stop verbally masturbating boy and give evidence to show that there is a conspiracy

Comment

It seems haram degenerated Europe is always a good place for education. Even great leader Kim studied in the Swiss. That's why those 'elites' are so disconnected of their own people and willing to send thousands into certain death on battlefield.
                              Yes, meanwhile, Erdogan sits in his 1000+ room "White House" he built in Ankara for $1 billion and dreams of expanding his Ottoman Empire and being Caliph.

Comment

if they are "conspiracy theories", then stop verbally masturbating boy and give evidence to show that there is a conspiracy
                                There is no conspiracy. Only 'theories'(in fact prate) by blind and haughty users like you, dotard masturbator. Read my post again. I am not the one who should give evidence.

Comment

Working...
                                X