Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post

Don Quixote against the windmills...
    Tux really is like Don Quixote: fighting windmills and thinking they are giants.

In the present renegotiations of the NAFTA* accords, President Trump has said that Canada acts "shamefully and with dishonesty". His words regarding the Mexicans are even more harsh. That's just how some negotiations are. They involve a lot of posturing and bombastic statements. I don't see our Don Quixote getting upset over the U.S.'s attitude in the NAFTA talks...

Methinks our Knight is just another Jew-hater and uses this Israel-Poland thing to stir up crap.

*North American Free Trade Association

Comment

Don Quixote against the windmills... is this the new mental and diplomatic flexibility?
      If you use an idiom, you should explain the connection. Otherwise, you make no sense. I don't think you have a clue of what you're talking about. What did I misinterpret? I don't think you even understood my point in the prior post. You're either incapable of understanding (poor translating skills?) or you're just plain stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

Tux really is like Don Quixote: fighting windmills and thinking they are giants.

In the present renegotiations of the NAFTA* accords, President Trump has said that Canada acts "shamefully and with dishonesty". His words regarding the Mexicans are even more harsh. That's just how some negotiations are. They involve a lot of posturing and bombastic statements. I don't see our Don Quixote getting upset over the U.S.'s attitude in the NAFTA talks...

Methinks our Knight is just another Jew-hater and uses this Israel-Poland thing to stir up crap.

*North American Free Trade Association
        My last comments to you, whackjob. You're agreeing with Adam but same question, what did I misinterpret?

What does Trump, Canada and NAFTA (i.e. trade negotiations) have to do with this topic, idiot? How is that relevant? It's very unfortunate that you are a simpleton and can't discuss rationally. Everyone who has a perspective that you don't like or understand is a 'jew hater,' I see. Yet, another left-wing weirdo. Yep, you're a major whackjob.
        Last edited by Tux1; 02-06-2018, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tux1 View Post
          My last comments to you, whackjob. You're agreeing with Adam but same question, what did I misinterpret?
          What does Trump, Canada and NAFTA (i.e. trade negotiations) have to do with this topic, idiot? How is that relevant? It's very unfortunate that you are a simpleton and can't discuss rationally. Everyone who has a perspective that you don't like or understand is a 'jew hater,' I see. Yet, another left-wing weirdo. Yep, you're a major whackjob.
          Don't forget to blow out the candle on your Adolf shrine before you go to work! You wouldn't want to inadvertently start a fire.

Comment

Comment

Oh, I'm sure that brought tears to Dimitri's eyes...so nice of you, Hades!
              ​Thank you for brightening my Russian friend's day...

Comment

Have a nice day, Whackjob. Don't get too excited when the next meds are due.

Comment

Originally posted by Tux1 View Post
                  Have a nice day, Whackjob. Don't get too excited when the next meds are due.
                  So...when you light the candle on your Adolf shrine do you stand back and salute?

ZIEG HEIL! ZIEG HEIL! ZIEG HEIL!

Comment

That legislation is good. Too bad israel cannot drain blood of Poland (Poland is a peasant poor country at all), like they used to drain and plunder money of germany for tens of years by playing Holocaust card. European countries must make it forbidden for israeli and non-israeli jews to use Holocaust and anti-semitism card to get more and more money from europeans' taxes.
                    http://oi59.tinypic.com/28cgg01.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by BosphorusToilet View Post
                      That legislation is good. Too bad Turkey cannot drain blood of Poland (Poland is a peasant poor country at all), because Poland doesn’t let us in to ruin their country. We want to spread our filth in Poland! European countries must make it forbidden to bar entry of Muslims. Islam is the Religion of peace! Decapitate those who insult The Prophet!
                      Yeah...

Comment

Oh, I'm sure that brought tears to Dimitri's eyes...so nice of you, Hades!
                        ​Thank you for brightening my Russian friend's day...
                        Fox the fox
                        Rat on the rat
                        You can ape the ape
                        I know about that
                        There is one thing you must be sure of
                        I can't take any more

I said no monkey business.

Comment

Originally posted by BosphorusTaurus View Post
                          Poland is a peasant poor country at all
                          Yes because damn turks are so civilized and all, a couple days ago in Warsaw, some Turk was shouting loud on the phone in the restaurant, and when asked by another guests to be more quiet he strated being agressive threaten other people with death and threw a knife at one of them. You are the very last to talk about being civilized
                          http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/...20100803203515

Comment

eh, nothing about this arguement seems serious to me
                            Why is it called a tourist season if we're not supposed to hunt them?

Comment

Originally posted by grgur View Post
                              eh, nothing about this arguement seems serious to me
                              What argument?

Comment

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

Yes because damn turks are so civilized and all, a couple days ago in Warsaw, some Turk was shouting loud on the phone in the restaurant, and when asked by another guests to be more quiet he strated being agressive threaten other people with death and threw a knife at one of them. You are the very last to talk about being civilized
                                Why would Turks be in Poland?

Comment

Working...
                                X