Is USA a global threat?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tux1 View Post
    ????? Oh wait, I figured it out. I get it now. You're always working because you all have to pay the bill to Turkey. That explains it. The EU is a smart organization, yep.

well that or to buy american armaments which we don't need

Comment

Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post
      The plans of the chief ideologue of the USA Brzezinski did not come true. Russia and China will never fight. It's a warrant declaring the USA to be a threat to himself.
      Since the turn of the twentieth century Russia and china have often Skirmished over where the border between their two countries should be...
      Today it is different ,,,the witey Russians are moving out and the Chinese are moving in ,,,,in their MILLIONS ,, the area of the amur region has become an ever burgeoning Chinese colony...The water from the giant amur catchment will make a welcome assist to water starved Beijing....

Comment

Originally posted by Elishar View Post

Since the turn of the twentieth century Russia and china have often Skirmished over where the border between their two countries should be...
        Today it is different ,,,the witey Russians are moving out and the Chinese are moving in ,,,,in their MILLIONS ,, the area of the amur region has become an ever burgeoning Chinese colony...The water from the giant amur catchment will make a welcome assist to water starved Beijing....
        Yes, no doubt who is gonna win that one. The Putinbot fan boys on here are in denial that their hero is selling out Russia to China.

Comment

Yes, no doubt who is gonna win that one. The Putinbot fan boys on here are in denial that their hero is selling out Russia to China.
          No fart. Do you want to live in Russia? I want to live in peace, and all others feels the same.
          Last edited by dmitri11; 02-14-2018, 08:04 PM.

Comment

No fart. Do you want to live in Russia? I want to live in peace, and all others feels the same.
            Not if you're going to be my neighbour. Why not reply directly instead of this evasive, unrelated assertion? I guess you can't refute the truth.

Comment

Not if you're going to be my neighbour. Why not reply directly instead of this evasive, unrelated assertion? I guess you can't refute the truth.
              I live in the Crimea - in Russia. I am that citizen of Russia. It's true.

Comment

I live in the Crimea - in Russia. I am that citizen of Russia. It's true.
                That's too bad. Crimea looks like a nice place.

Comment

That's too bad. Crimea looks like a nice place.
                  But who will give me a real job? ... Chinese Communist party! Putin is a thief. Children of Russia die from curable diseases. No money, alas!
                  Last edited by dmitri11; 02-15-2018, 02:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by grgur View Post
                    self administration is still political existence, foreign policy is another matter, though it's nice that you have to backtrack even on your attempt to devert the topic

and croatia doesn't rely on eu funds, we've been in eu for only 4 years and have so far been taking less than 10% of the funds available, hell turkey has been getting more money from eu to fail at not letting the migrants pass,

http://faktograf.hr/2017/09/21/eu-fo...sija-hrvatska/

also

https://euobserver.com/foreign/138290
                    Trying to build up your pseudo victory on twisting? Go out and ask anyone to give you two European countries’ names that existed in 50s, they’ll say Germany and Yugoslavia but not Bavaria or Croatia. Got it?

The article goes on “Of that, €2.68 billion was committed and €2.19 billion paid out. A further €1.65 billion has been allocated since 2014 but not yet paid out.” According to the article, only Eur2.19 billion covering the period of 2007-2013 were paid out, and no mention of Eur 1.65 billion yet. The EU sucks even in a proper distribution of funds.

As for the pre-accession funds, one another article has some useful info:

“From this it can be seen that Turkey has, by a long way, the lowest allocation per head of any Candidate Country for both IPAI and IPAII. From this perspective, it could be argued that higher allocations to Turkey could be justified.”

Besides, in allocation of pre-accession funds, don’t forget to take the size and population into consideration.

http://www.europarl.europa.eu/RegDat...)572699_EN.pdf

I do love it when you and bosphorousboytoy try to play that card though, shows how delusional you both are
                    And I do love it when you desperately try to twist what others say and build your arguments on that twisting.

well your proofs do prove your whining at the west whom your country served in its imperialism and tries to emulate it now with imperialism of its own.
                    Too much butthurtism in the west must be causing irresistible stomach pain.

Comment

Originally posted by Bahokan View Post

Trying to build up your pseudo victory on twisting? Go out and ask anyone to give you two European countries’ names that existed in 50s, they’ll say Germany and Yugoslavia but not Bavaria or Croatia. Got it?
                      I don't have to build stuff up, your statement was false and your arguement is non existant
                      not my problem people are dumb :P

The EU sucks even in a proper distribution of funds.
                      the fact that they gave anything to turkish parasites proves that already

As for the pre-accession funds, one another article has some useful info:

“From this it can be seen that Turkey has, by a long way, the lowest allocation per head of any Candidate Country for both IPAI and IPAII. From this perspective, it could be argued that higher allocations to Turkey could be justified.”

Besides, in allocation of pre-accession funds, don’t forget to take the size and population into consideration.

http://www.europarl.europa.eu/RegDat...)572699_EN.pdf

so,? I wasn't arguing amounts just that turkey had leeched off more money out of europe than croatia. something which you people ignore and pretened bad euro racist just hate you

And I do love it when you desperately try to twist what others say and build your arguments on that twisting.
                      I really don't need to twist anything, just state facts

Too much butthurtism in the west must be causing irresistible stomach pain.
                      butthurt about what exactly? it's you and some others that always complain about evil west and what not.

btw. how is croatian eu funds related to turkey being a nato member and helping evil america for all these decades?

Comment

I don't have to build stuff up, your statement was false and your arguement is non existant
                        not my problem people are dumb :P

the fact that they gave anything to turkish parasites proves that already

so,? I wasn't arguing amounts just that turkey had leeched off more money out of europe than croatia. something which you people ignore and pretened bad euro racist just hate you

I really don't need to twist anything, just state facts

butthurt about what exactly? it's you and some others that always complain about evil west and what not.

btw. how is croatian eu funds related to turkey being a nato member and helping evil america for all these decades?
                        You could just tell him that Turkey, Turks, himself etc. should have nothing to do with EU or EU funds or EU/European countries. Period. Let him be 'butthurt' over that. There's no need to discuss with him, further, but that's your prerogative.

They don't really care about principles, ethics or anything related as their entire perspective is Islam/muslim/Turkish-centric so I just humbly suggest, to keep that in mind.

Comment

Trump is a global threat.

Comment

Originally posted by Nano-Man View Post
                            Trump is a global threat.
                            Because Obama, H.Clinton or Bush weren't ?...

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post
                              Turks get at the moment a brainwash program about hostility of USA in their local media, because their Sultan is upset about US Syria politics.
                              Classic case of megalomania what seems to be infectious among politicians nowadays.

So.. we see the results here.

.......said poor Polish who memorized what he watched from CNN,BBC…etc.and he repeats like a parrot here.I was talking about Usa's dirty tricks here before the Operation Olive Branch too.And USA's dirty tricks about my country are going on for many years..(military coups,terrorism,embargos....etc.) because of my "motives" are what I see in my country and the world.But I wonder why do you need to defend your uncle Sam?what is your "motivation" ? do you think that they want to guard you against the bear?really? do you think that Usa wont charge the the cost of wars in the middleast to you?You are already paying your uncle Sam's bills. (new defense contracts and weapons,NATO expenses,military bases,terrorism,refugee influx..etc.) arent international media or your "local media" talking these to you? and can you question the news about USA's politics on international or local media too?

well, US was a global threat back when their pet Turkey decided to bark beside them back in korean war but I doubt any turk asked that question then yeah

Apparently our princess couldnt learn or understand somethings again.. Is there any historian in your village? If there is,you can ask what is meaning of the “pet”. They will tell about your petting memories in 500 years..thus we can see how you howl in pain instead of bark to Turks in every thread…

and others...

there is nothing that I cant face in my history. And it must be irony of fate that a residual of Nazi who is fan of uncle sam after stockholm syndrome and an old Soviet female proletarian defend USA against the brutal facts…

Comment

Originally posted by Ameriguy99 View Post
                                ...........................Hollywood fairy tales...............

First of all, your answers dont explain or pretend your crimes and aggressions…Contrary your sentences are kind of confession of your crimes. And you are unaware of that.
                                You say that the World and its threads are changing.. and thats why you (Trump) revamp your nuclear weapons and others in order to fight the new threats… Look at that list
                                Nuclear warheads, 2017.
                                Russia: 7000
                                US: 6800
                                France: 300
                                China: 260
                                UK: 215
                                Pakistan: 140
                                India: 130
                                Israel: 80
                                North Korea: 30
                                I am sure you have more warheads or anythings than in this list… (I am against nuclear armament) And if nuclear armament is danger for the World. (you,your imbecile president and zionist media say like that) you are most dangerous threat for mankind. (Russia has more warheads than you.But YOU ARE ONLY ONE NATION THAT USE NUCLEAR WEAPON) and as you says, while you are dusting your nuclear warheads, others will wait for the day you will use it on them,really? your agressions,threats and nuclear power also cause other nations try to get nuclear weapons… and what about innocent,poor and very very victim Israel’s warheads???? (ah, ok they are to save the peace right?)

Your country will send 500 million dollars to terrorists that we fight…and they attack us by your weapons..
                                Btw if Saudi Arabia supports terrorism (as you said), you sell weapons to them.Then this makes you terrorism supporter Einstein! They are your closest ally after Israel in this area.. if terrorism origin from Islamic countries (as you said) why do you be ally with many islamic countries? if they are not your ally or friend,tell us why you support them as military equipments?…let us listen your dirty tricks about middle east????
                                Maybe someone can explain somethings instead of you huh?

And what about Israel terrorism in the middle east? Do you want to tell us? (let me help you,you can use the holocaust card)

Trump is not racist,bad or cruel person. He is only imbecile. And his fans are more imbecile than him. Remember your Tillerson’s “f.cking moron!” words. He is being only used by your owners…he is only puppet. I posted his tweet because of he spoke for his puppeteers who are behind him…

You say that there are many British,German,French..etc. spies in your country…And you say that “It's in every countries interest to know the internal workings of other nations, it helps them form their own policy and approach” if this is normal, tell me when did these spies make assassinations,military coups,revolts…etc in your country? And if even your allies French,British and germans send spies to your country, this means they dont trust you and they afraid of your politics..then this situation proves that your country is a global threat. (this is your confess Einstein)
                                Btw what is the relationship between your hero Trump and Russians? if he worked with Russians for the election or anything, doesnt that make him a traitor? Is your hero a traitor? And what does he give promise in return to Russians or your owners who in USA?? We want to learn..do you want to tell?

As you said that you put embargo and sanctions against the nations that attack to their neigbors and civillians….how nice! You said Saudi Arabia supports terrorism.Then why dont you put embargo or sanctions it instead of sell weapons to it? What is your dirty plans? What about Israel’s massacres and violatings “the international law” ?what about yours? Where are sanctions or embargos for it and you??? Your trades is for only your interests,and there are many open or secret embargos for my country too.we know your dirty tricks very well in the past and at present dont worry!

UN protects only countries’ interests that win WW2.(especially yours) btw you and UK found Israel after WW2.this only your decision not other nations…thats why Jarusalem is Israel’s capital in only your dreams…your zionist owners use your country for their plans..thats why “the ugly bitch” threated the nations that gave “no” … if you obey “the international law” why do you threat these nations???

You says “Why is every other nation on earth allowed to place it's government anywhere in their territory it wants except israel?” Maybe it is related with this

what about Palestine’s rights violated by you??? Do you want to sing freedom songs about this topic too?

The chart that I posted, was from your country.its means even you awake the effect of your politics on the nations in the World.even your closest allies afraid of your aggressions and dirty tricks.. and the most of people who in here have no personality and honour in order to state this reality…
                                Yes I know what Russia and China do in the World. Russia and China’s crimes dont make you innocent.Whenever Russia,China or any country reach your massacre and dirty tricks records, (i mean if they become a global terror empire like USA) you can be sure I will say same things here bravely and frankly…

Comment

Working...
                                X