Is USA a global threat?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tux1 View Post
    ????? Oh wait, I figured it out. I get it now. You're always working because you all have to pay the bill to Turkey. That explains it. The EU is a smart organization, yep.

well that or to buy american armaments which we don't need
    Why is it called a tourist season if we're not supposed to hunt them?

Comment

Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post
      The plans of the chief ideologue of the USA Brzezinski did not come true. Russia and China will never fight. It's a warrant declaring the USA to be a threat to himself.
      Since the turn of the twentieth century Russia and china have often Skirmished over where the border between their two countries should be...
      Today it is different ,,,the witey Russians are moving out and the Chinese are moving in ,,,,in their MILLIONS ,, the area of the amur region has become an ever burgeoning Chinese colony...The water from the giant amur catchment will make a welcome assist to water starved Beijing....

Comment

Originally posted by Elishar View Post

Since the turn of the twentieth century Russia and china have often Skirmished over where the border between their two countries should be...
        Today it is different ,,,the witey Russians are moving out and the Chinese are moving in ,,,,in their MILLIONS ,, the area of the amur region has become an ever burgeoning Chinese colony...The water from the giant amur catchment will make a welcome assist to water starved Beijing....
        Yes, no doubt who is gonna win that one. The Putinbot fan boys on here are in denial that their hero is selling out Russia to China.

Comment

Yes, no doubt who is gonna win that one. The Putinbot fan boys on here are in denial that their hero is selling out Russia to China.
          No fart. Do you want to live in Russia? I want to live in peace, and all others feels the same.
          Last edited by dmitri11; 02-14-2018, 08:04 PM.

Comment

No fart. Do you want to live in Russia? I want to live in peace, and all others feels the same.
            Not if you're going to be my neighbour. Why not reply directly instead of this evasive, unrelated assertion? I guess you can't refute the truth.

Comment

Not if you're going to be my neighbour. Why not reply directly instead of this evasive, unrelated assertion? I guess you can't refute the truth.
              I live in the Crimea - in Russia. I am that citizen of Russia. It's true.

Comment

I live in the Crimea - in Russia. I am that citizen of Russia. It's true.
                That's too bad. Crimea looks like a nice place.

Comment

That's too bad. Crimea looks like a nice place.
                  But who will give me a real job? ... Chinese Communist party! Putin is a thief. Children of Russia die from curable diseases. No money, alas!
                  Last edited by dmitri11; 02-15-2018, 02:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X