Clear All

Originally posted by ekinox View Post
    militarily occupying someone else's land

like turkish army in syria

Comment

Originally posted by grgur View Post

I swear I know our princess will say like that! because I know the origin of your butthurt very well...

btw I am absolutely sure even ordinary israeli or an Europen who has standart IQ, know the different between of both...

now, tell me, Should I write "the different" here, or can you realise your stupidity by yourself??

Comment

You don't even have to go to the invasion of Syria by Turkey. The present situation in Northern Cyprus can also tell us something - a situation that has existed since 1974:

The original force of 40,000 troops was reduced with Turkish authorities claiming that the Turkish force in Cyprus had been reduced to 17,500 in the 1990s.[4] However, according to the UN Secretary-General It is estimated that in recent years there have been in the northern part of the island a little under 30,000 armed forces of the Republic of Turkey (Turkish Forces) making it one of the most militarized areas in the world in terms of numbers of troops and numbers of civilian population. Recently moreover there have been indications that the total numbers of Turkish forces on the island may have increased
        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkis...orthern_Cyprus

Comment

I swear I know our princess will say like that! because I know the origin of your butthurt very well...

btw I am absolutely sure even ordinary israeli or an Europen who has standart IQ, know the different between of both...

now, tell me, Should I write "the different" here, or can you realise your stupidity by yourself??
          Arabs are military occupying a place that wasn't arab at all and called Israeli. Can say the same for middle east and north africa. Can say the same for turkish occupying west of anatolia, north of cyprus and kurdistan at least ;o

Comment

the only difference you care about is isreaelis not being turks, if anything israeli interventions are way more justified since every muslim country around them publicly demands their genocide

Comment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkis...northern_Syria

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkis...sion_of_Cyprus wow, Turkey is the only country which recognizes the turkish rep of Cyprus....

But Israel is the only bad guy, indeed....but if we go back in history, we can speak about more occupations from turkey, we can speak about genocides those sulky turkishness lovers always deny. pot calling a kettle black and hypocrisy at its finest together with aggressive and offensive slurs do not surprise anyone on here already if it comes from a traditional erdogan loving turkish fanatic.

Comment

I don't think Trump will be dumb enough to start a war with North Korea or any other country in this world. He's a big mouth, that's it. Trump knows, that the United States military power decreased, especially since the rise o China and also Russia. I wouldn't expect him to start a war anywhere because I don't think he has enough supporters in the United States to really wage war.

Comment

I see increase of that thought in at least 80% of countries in that list. That means trump is doing a good work by making people aware of american politics.

Btw i dont see crappy countries such as croatia, serbia, lithuania etc in the list maybe they are ignored since they are useless in world politics and therefore their opinions arent asked in global polls. lols

Comment

I don't have to build stuff up, your statement was false and your arguement is non existant
                    not my problem people are dumb :P
                    Whether or not my statement was false depends on the angle you are looking from. Up until early 90s, it was Yugoslavia that had been officially recognised to represent itself diplomatically in the world but not the locally governed Croatia.

the fact that they gave anything to turkish parasites proves that already
                    Is this why Turkey has the lowest allocation per head of any Candidate Country for both IPA I and IPA II?
                    http://www.europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/STUD/2016/572699/IPOL_STU(2016)572699_EN.pdf (p.76)

so,? I wasn't arguing amounts just that turkey had leeched off more money out of europe than croatia. something which you people ignore and pretened bad euro racist just hate you
                    That is why I said size and per capite matters. In fact the whole story is different, just a bs is staged by the EU.

I really don't need to twist anything, just state facts
                    You state the facts by twisting as they suit your agenda.

butthurt about what exactly? it's you and some others that always complain about evil west and what not.
                    Many European people, in fact, don’t care about the politics, but in the case of the policy makers it is a different story and the way you show your hostility is a clear reflection of what the policy makers pursue.

btw. how is croatian eu funds related to turkey being a nato member and helping evil america for all these decades?
                    After the WWII, Turkey had no choice but to be sided with USA and back then the fundemantal framework of US foreign policy was built on on dealing with the Soviet imperialism rather than messing with the Muslim countries in the Middle East in line with the zionist policies. In the last 25 years, both countries have been playing alliance game but this doesn’t seem to hold water anymore as evident from the deteriorating relationships between two countries because big brother's priority is now different than it was before.
                    Last edited by Bahokan; 02-25-2018, 09:42 AM.

Comment

David Attenborough’s statements summarizes the israeli atrocities in the Middle East quite well that people turn a blind eye to. Especially the last line is a clear reflection of how they narcotize the western public through the mainstream media under their control:

And worst of all they slander their defensless victims as “terrorists”.

Well done David.
                      Last edited by Bahokan; 02-25-2018, 09:41 AM.

Comment

It is a temporary operation and both UN and the International Laws give Turkey every right to conduct this cross border operation if the Syrian Government fails to deal with the terrorists. I wish you’d also told us what USA has been doing in the Middle East for decades despite the fact none of those fabricated WMDs, claimed as the sole reason of the military operation in the Middle East, have been found..

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
                          Arabs are military occupying a place that wasn't arab at all and called Israeli. Can say the same for middle east and north africa. Can say the same for turkish occupying west of anatolia, north of cyprus and kurdistan at least ;o
                          Or can we say the same for the British occupation of N.America, Australia, New Zeland, and many more places,
                          and Spanish and Portuguese occupation of the S.America
                          and French occupation of (list is long) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...s_and_colonies

For the so-called Turkish occupation in Cyprus:

https://www.mfa.gr/images/docs/kypri..._guarantee.pdf
                          Last edited by Bahokan; 02-24-2018, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bahokan View Post

David Attenborough’s statements summarizes quite well the israeli atrocities in the Middle East that people turn a blind eye to. Especially the last line is a clear reflection of how they narcotize the western public through the mainstream media under their control:

And worst of all they slander their defensless victims as “terrorists”.

Well done David.
                            Perhaps someone should teach the natural history broadcaster David Attenborough a little about Islamic dogma - specifically about Al Tatarrus:

https://www.ctc.usma.edu/posts/abu-y...jihad%E2%80%9D

In short, Muslims are permitted to use human shields "if of benefit to Islam".

Naturally, it is of benefit to Islam that the Gaza Strip gets all that publicity when Israelis retaliate to a missile strike by firing at where the missiles were launched from - usually a school or a hospital. There's a good chance that they will kill civilians, often as not women and children, and that makes for great propaganda for the "Palestinian Cause".

From the Islamic cultist perspective, these dead women and children of course are martyrs and get their entry into Jannah (the dead children most likely performing the role of children in that afterlife brothel where the men also get little boys besides the 72 houris). So they are "rewarded" for dying for Islam.

Of course, doing anything to oppose Israel is of benefit to Islam. Once a country has been conquered/controlled by Islam, it is never ever supposed to revert back to Nonmuslim rule. The Jews in Israel had the audacity or establishing Nonmuslim rule there

Comment

Also, a research conducted by the Pew Research last year shows an enormous increase in the number of the people who see USA as a major threat. The report also clearly shows that the public is not anymore buying "we'll bring democracy there" crap.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...her-countries/

What I find strange about the report, however, that while the perception of threat in the Russian public remains the same between those years concerned, it increases in that of her sister Canada and shows a slight drop in Venezuela, known to be having problems with it, but nevertheless it is a fact that the USA is losing ground among her allies fast..
                              Last edited by Bahokan; 02-28-2018, 07:13 PM.

Comment

It doesn't make the US a global threat one way or the other.

If we were to take polls as being a true, using your logic then Turkey must also be a global threat

https://yougov.co.uk/news/2016/08/03...u-even-russia/

Seems even the US is more popular than Turkey
                                Last edited by aussieinbg; 02-28-2018, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X