Is USA a global threat?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bahokan View Post
    Also, a research conducted by the Pew Research last year shows an enormous increase in the number of the people who see USA as a major threat. The report also clearly shows that the public is not anymore buying "we'll bring democracy there" crap.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...her-countries/

What I find strange about the report, however, that while the perception of threat in the Russian public remains the same between those years concerned, it increases in that of her sister Canada and shows a slight drop in Venezuela, known to be having problems with it, but nevertheless it is a fact that the USA is losing ground among her allies fast..
    "USA is a threat for the world freedom and great sultan Erdogan", but you believe in their propaganda. LOL
    Didn't you think 2 millisecond longs that such a document does not reveal true disapproval against US politics but drives Turks on the place where US wants to have them?

This is similar as I would come to the stupid idea to believe in peace of Islam while reading Quran verses.

If it's too high for you then you're obviously too low

Comment

The first comment on that article says all that needs to be said:
      "If you think about it, Moscow is actually in Europe and Russia has been a big part of European history for centuries. Had Russia been asked to join the EU years ago which would have been logical ! security in Europe would be assured. I did hear many years ago that the USA did not like the idea of such a large Europe which may have been an alternative power to it. As for Turkey, the people are not European and 97% of Turkey is in Asia so if we ask Turkey to join then by that logic we must ask Russia to join.
      Glad we are leaving the EU the future for us looks good, just give it a few years."

Comment

Originally posted by Bahokan View Post
        It is a temporary operation and both UN and the International Laws give Turkey every right to conduct this cross border operation if the Syrian Government fails to deal with the terrorists. I wish you’d also told us what USA has been doing in the Middle East for decades despite the fact none of those fabricated WMDs, claimed as the sole reason of the military operation in the Middle East, have been found..

why would I say stuff that's public knowledge no one is willingly ignoring
        like turks seem to ignore anything that doesn't fit their rhetoric

Comment

"millions of innocent people"

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by grgur View Post

the only difference you care about is isreaelis not being turks, if anything israeli interventions are way more justified since every muslim country around them publicly demands their genocide

is that so? Then why didnt you any comment about israel here until today?
            Because even you dont believe what you say

When I wrote Usa’s wildness in Vietnam, I couldnt see you there at all.And as we know,Vietnam isnt a muslim country,is it Princess? (today if usa attack even your stupid village,I talk about it frankly..here is the different between us and you)

You didnt want to say the realities here because of you have a dilemma..if you said the reality here,you would confessed your butthurt.. and if you said Israel imitation (as you made),you would confessed your imbecility. (the princess chose “imbecility”)
            Everyone know what Usa and Israel made in the World. Thus nobody can deny the facts about them. Thats why you try to imitate Turkey to Israel in order to attack Turkey here.

And “invasion” Word….
            Turkey prevented from greek gangs’ massacres in Cyprus dedicated to “Treaty of Guarantee 1960” of 3rd. Article between Greece,Turkey and UK…
            (and even Greek courts verified Turkey’s rightfulness)
            And you can ask why Greek didnt accept Annan plan for Cyprus to reunite it?
            and again you can ask to your Australian boyfriend why UK is still cyprus now?

Turkey is making operation in order to annihilate pkk/ypg terrorists in Syria dedicate to Charter of the United Nations of 51.article!!!

You use “invasion” Word for Turkey..because you have no donnees in order to attack Turkey.. this Word are used by your mental illness partner..and you use same Word in order to win his heart…

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
            Arabs are military occupying a place that wasn't arab at all and called Israeli. Can say the same for middle east and north africa. Can say the same for turkish occupying west of anatolia, north of cyprus and kurdistan at least ;o
            I really dont understand your sentences.write it by better english or dont force yourself to talk.Israel is product of USA and UK after WW2. It’s even being isnt legal as International law. And it is enlarging like a tumor in the middleeast. what do you talk about??? What do you mean by West Anatolia? Do you mean about lydians??? And yes there are few places where Kurds live..but there is NO Kurdistan in the World…I think you say what you watch from your liar and propagandist zionist media…

Originally posted by Etsia View Post
            somethings

There are many losers who try to cringe to Westeners from like old Soviet countries,Poland,Balkans here.And one of them was a woman who is Russian from Kazakhistan..she was currying favor with Westeners by islamphobia or turcophobe…she tried to deserve green card. where is she now..poor girl

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx

And finally, a so called atheist defends a sharia country (Israel)..how interesting
            Last edited by ekinox; 03-07-2018, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wapelhorst View Post
              "millions of innocent people"

LOL

http://dailypost.ng/2017/02/06/exclu...-prof-galtung/

https://www.globalresearch.ca/us-has...war-ii/5492051

I think this is relevant with that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mWt...z_50pWkqWbpNXQ

Comment

Seems Turkey whines and squeals like a small piglet when the US "isn't doing enough"

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/tur...ration--107759

and of course they endlessly butthurt whine when the US actually does something.

The definition of "US being a global threat" tends to depend on whether Turkey is able to act like a parasitic organism on the US or not...

Comment

Originally posted by ekinox View Post

is that so? Then why didnt you any comment about israel here until today?
                  Because even you dont believe what you say
                  or you know, it isn't the topic, mind-boggling, isn't it
                  When I wrote Usa’s wildness in Vietnam, I couldnt see you there at all.And as we know,Vietnam isnt a muslim country,is it Princess? (today if usa attack even your stupid village,I talk about it frankly..here is the different between us and you)
                  oddly enough you didn't mention us 'wildness' in korea either

You didnt want to say the realities here because of you have a dilemma..if you said the reality here,you would confessed your butthurt.. and if you said Israel imitation (as you made),you would confessed your imbecility. (the princess chose “imbecility”)
                  Everyone know what Usa and Israel made in the World. Thus nobody can deny the facts about them. Thats why you try to imitate Turkey to Israel in order to attack Turkey here.
                  what did israel do to the world? lel
                  they mostly have trouble with local crazy neighbours, hardly a global problem

and yeah, it's your inability to be critical of your own country that's largely imbecile

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
                    Seems Turkey whines and squeals like a small piglet when the US "isn't doing enough"

and of course they endlessly butthurt whine when the US actually does something.

The definition of "US being a global threat" tends to depend on whether Turkey is able to act like a parasitic organism on the US or not...
                    How could that happen? LOL
                    As far as I can remember, we predicted such an outcome of "olive branch" few weeks ago.

Turks stuck > allies say fuck off, fight your war alone > blaming of the west for supporting other side and lack of support to Turkey and its allies.

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post
                      How could that happen? LOL
                      As far as I can remember, we predicted such an outcome of "olive branch" few weeks ago.
                      The general outcome of "Olive Branch" was certainly going to be a clusterfuck for Turkey. This was very predictable even before and just after it started - and here's the proof that I'm not now making retrospective predictions about how it would be turning out for Turkey in Afrin:

http://forum.interpals.net/forum/int...-invades-syria

I'll stick my neck out further now and make some more predictions. Things will pretty much continue as is, the Turkish army and its Islamist allies will continue to slowly claw territory away from the Kurds - losing a lot of men and material along the way with that loss accelerating with the increasing length of supply lines - until they are finally in the position to besiege Afrin city itself. At that point, the game will change just about completely.

One thing that the Kurds have been doing has been not to allow civilians to leave. What will happen is that the Turks will kill huge numbers of them with aerial bombardments and artillery. Upon that, the Russians will have a pretext to implement a "no-fly" zone over Afrin. So at that point, the Turks will be besieging Afrin city with a trapped population of the order of a million or so - with no air support or cover.

It will be politically impossible for Erdogan to stop besieging Afrin - he's bet the house on it. He had missed his chance to get out of the Afrin invasion with the recent UN ceasefire resolution. He would have come out of it with a strip of territory and with some face. He could have even whined about "the Zionist UN forcing him to stop". I'm not sure the Turks will get another change to extract themselves from the mess that they themselves had created.

So, the Turks and the Kurds will chew each other into oblivion - the result that Putin would most desire.

Turks stuck > allies say fuck off, fight your war alone > blaming of the west for supporting other side and lack of support to Turkey and its allies.
                      I'm totally surprised that the West has tolerated Erdogan's behaviour right up to now. The only reason they continue to do so I suspect is in the hope that he dies or gets overthrown by someone without the intellect of a 12-year-old boy and the emotional maturity of an 8-year-old one.

Comment

The general outcome of "Olive Branch" was certainly going to be a clusterfuck for Turkey. This was very predictable even before and just after it started - and here's the proof that I'm not now making retrospective predictions about how it would be turning out for Turkey in Afrin:

http://forum.interpals.net/forum/int...-invades-syria

I'll stick my neck out further now and make some more predictions. Things will pretty much continue as is, the Turkish army and its Islamist allies will continue to slowly claw territory away from the Kurds - losing a lot of men and material along the way with that loss accelerating with the increasing length of supply lines - until they are finally in the position to besiege Afrin city itself. At that point, the game will change just about completely.

One thing that the Kurds have been doing has been not to allow civilians to leave. What will happen is that the Turks will kill huge numbers of them with aerial bombardments and artillery. Upon that, the Russians will have a pretext to implement a "no-fly" zone over Afrin. So at that point, the Turks will be besieging Afrin city with a trapped population of the order of a million or so - with no air support or cover.

It will be politically impossible for Erdogan to stop besieging Afrin - he's bet the house on it. He had missed his chance to get out of the Afrin invasion with the recent UN ceasefire resolution. He would have come out of it with a strip of territory and with some face. He could have even whined about "the Zionist UN forcing him to stop". I'm not sure the Turks will get another change to extract themselves from the mess that they themselves had created.

So, the Turks and the Kurds will chew each other into oblivion - the result that Putin would most desire.
                        Sometimes is participation in a war beneficial, you can test your equipment and forces. However Turks want to annex the Afrini region, I'm sure Russia nor Assad is willing to allow that. I think as well that no-fly zone over northern Syria where Russian Su and Mig will fly permanently CAP missions is only question of time. Without air support have turkish forces no advantages. If US and EU supports Kurds further with ATGMs and ammunition will 'Olive Branch' turn into a disaster for Turkey.

I think position of Turkey in this pointless conflict was what the west and russia exactly wanted and they have Turks exactly there.

I'm totally surprised that the West has tolerated Erdogan's behaviour right up to now. The only reason they continue to do so I suspect is in the hope that he dies or gets overthrown by someone without the intellect of a 12-year-old boy and the emotional maturity of an 8-year-old one.
                        'To lead on' a kid into stupid thing is probably moralistic objectionable but we all know that primary of NATO and Russia are weapon sales. I don't think that remaining Turkish elites are that stupid, but they know that the bill have to pay soldiers with their life and tax payers with their taxes. If the Erdogan is the marionette or another exchangeable fool who has to take the responsibility is for them completely irrelevant.

Comment

There are many losers who try to cringe to Westeners from like old Soviet countries,Poland,Balkans here.And one of them was a woman who is Russian from Kazakhistan..she was currying favor with Westeners by islamphobia or turcophobe…she tried to deserve green card. where is she now..poor girl

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx

And finally, a so called atheist defends a sharia country (Israel)..how interesting
                          And you are sure looking for useful idiots who would serve Islamic fanatics by admiring their ideology. Hard to find such, indeed. By the way, Westerners can be far more politically correct about Islam sometimes rather than people from Eastern Europe, Balkans so the claim that those who speak out against Islamic dogmas, land grabbing and occupations lick West's ass is absolutely ridiculous. Also, it is a very cheap trick to use all those -phobe words and speak about where people come from when discussing completely different issues. You demonize Israel yet Turkey acts no better in certain cases, that's the point but when one reads from certain Turks, one realizes they believe Turkey is the only always right place in the entire world...

There was one active lefto fascist Westerner who always protected Islamic terrorism and used to condone all Islamic terror attacks and did not find the posts of sulky Turks to be fanatical, maybe he will get back one day so that you could praise a 'reasonable' Westerner lol.....

In my opinion, no matter where a person comes from, if one has common sense, one will see the things that can be called occupation, genocides, etc...coming from Turkey, if one is not blind and if one is not biased.

Comment

"USA is a threat for the world freedom and great sultan Erdogan", but you believe in their propaganda. LOL
                            Didn't you think 2 millisecond longs that such a document does not reveal true disapproval against US politics but drives Turks on the place where US wants to have them?

This is similar as I would come to the stupid idea to believe in peace of Islam while reading Quran verses.

If it's too high for you then you're obviously too low
                            The poll covers not only Turkey but many other countries. From your logic, the same applies to all these countries. The US’ tricks about public manipulation is not something new, they have been doing this for ages for the Arabs using all such available means as hollywood, mainstream media, pseudo Islamic terror groups, etc., and the same has already started for the Turks. Maybe you should read a bit more before joining discussions.
                            Last edited by Bahokan; 03-11-2018, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by grgur View Post
                              why would I say stuff that's public knowledge no one is willingly ignoring
                              like turks seem to ignore anything that doesn't fit their rhetoric
                              No one is ignoring? Yes, all of you are ignoring.

People turn a blind eye to the bullying and illegal occupations of the US in various countries,
                              Turkey is criticised for its military actions done purely for the legitimate causes in line with the international law.

If you are strong then you’re right rule applies.

Even the king of the extremists, Vučić has realised that the things were quite different than what it seemed. Don’t be trapped in the past dude, it won’t get you anywhere.

Comment

For a country claiming its sole existence in the Middle East is to fight against ISIS, Turkey was right to remind their duties just in case they’ve forgotten while they were busy supporting and arming the YPG terrorists as well as letting the ISIS guys flee places under their control. And whenever you butthurt whine, I understand better the severity of the impossible-to-heal butthurt in the West which further justifies we’re on the right track.
                                Last edited by Bahokan; 03-10-2018, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X