Tariq Ramadan is too sick to stay in jail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

He is "free" but at least without his passport. Lets see if he disappears, but I guess the public interest in this case is too big and he can't disappear easily.
    I hope the French police is able to protect the victims from blackmailing until the process is over.

It is unbelievable how Muslims can demand his freedom. Even if they could not prove rape in the end, it still stands he is an adulterer who sleeps around like a whore and he is a sadist on top. Weird how Muslims can apologize that while actually death is punishment for sex out of wedlock according to Islam.
    I think you are actually dreaming... i'm afraid that Ramadan will get almost nothing whataever he did and do because french justice just has showed their laxism and neo-marxism once again.
    As a reminder, what is "fashion" here is to punish someone killing unintentionally an antifa/bobo who trapped 2 nationalists to fight with him and his band of antifas to 11-8years in jails (2 persons) while punishing a muslim who has killed (unintentionally too) to spend 8months in jails...

Comment

Lots more about brother Tariq coming out = in Switzerland:

https://www.thenational.ae/world/eur...-past-1.797231

More rape prosecutions for Ramadan - assuming he doesn't flee to a brother Islamic country in the meantime...

Comment

Tariq Ramadan again tried to escape his rape trial, but it has failed:

https://www.thenational.ae/world/eur...arges-1.837053

I'm still wondering if he is going to try to do a runner and skip his 300000 Euro bail...

Perhaps his skydaddy friend Allah is going to suddenly give him a "miraculous" sure for the supposedly severe Multiple Sclerosis he is supposed to have so that he can make a run for it

Comment

Brother Tariq's rapes just don't seem to stop - yet another woman comes forward that Tariq Ramadan raped her. This time, it's a gang rape:

https://www.nst.com.my/world/2019/08...ape-allegation

https://www.geo.tv/latest/246253-thi...dicial-sources

So, why isn't this latest rape by "one of Islam's foremost Islamic scholars" not getting reported widely?

Comment

I have read this story a couple of days ago on geo-news as well.

It is funny that it took him over a year to admit to have had sex with these women at all. Now where it is impossible to lie about that he claims it was consentual. Maybe he himself really believes these women wanted to be brutally raped and mistreated with "untold violence".

The new allegation is interesting. Lets see what the other member of the rape has to say to it and if he is well trained in lying as well.
            In 3 days on 11th September he will publish a book about the "lies". Such a pig of a human.

The most interesting point is that Muslims still defend this piece of shit.
            Even if rape can't be proven, having violent sex in hotel rooms with several women should be enough to stop glorifying such a husband and scholar.
            Last edited by Suna123; 09-09-2019, 05:38 AM.

Comment

Why is 90% of women in Europe without a virginity?

Consensual rape?

Playing the role of a nobleman has become absurd.

Comment

Originally posted by Vhhj View Post
                Consensual rape?
                I know the concept of rape is not well understood in Islamic societies since women aren't allowed to make their own decisions about their bodies. You are mixing up sex before marriage with rape. When sex happens with mutual consent it is not rape. When sex happens without consent it is rape always. When a husband forces his wife to have sex with him although she doesn't want that day it is also rape.

how many Muslim men lose their virginity with a prostitute?
                Considering Muslim men as real man becomes absurd. They are unable to win the trust and love of a woman. Probably because they look down on women who where stupid enough to trust them and had sex with them.
                ....prostitution is what is left for you poor guys until marriage. And since the average marriage age rose to age 30 it is sexually hell on earth in your societies.
                Last edited by Suna123; 09-11-2019, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Consensual rape?
                  Why aren't there any virgin girls above 9 years old in islamic countries? Consensual pedophilic rape?

Comment

I know the concept of rape is not well understood in Islamic societies
                    It reminded me a joke a guy made on a radio station few years ago talking of "sweet rape"... But it was a joke.

Comment

I know the concept of rape is not well understood in Islamic societies since women aren't allowed to make their own decisions about their bodies. You are mixing up sex before marriage with rape. When sex happens with mutual consent it is not rape. When sex happens without consent it is rape always. When a husband forces his wife to have sex with him although she doesn't want that day it is also rape.
                      Suna repeats the same words

He hits his wife, she doesn't want to have sex with him, he doesn't want to help her in the kitchen...

Unfortunately, you are living with a doll and have not experienced the feeling of living with a man.

Comment

Suna repeats the same words

He hits his wife, she doesn't want to have sex with him, he doesn't want to help her in the kitchen...

Unfortunately, you are living with a doll and have not experienced the feeling of living with a man.
                        Hahaha... only true men are mudslims with an enormous masculinity complex?
                        I'm not a man according to your standards, but I get the affection of my partner without demanding it. You mudslims abuse the fact that women needs a man, but your societal and religious indoctrination makes you too limited fore being a team player with your partner and you get only a small piece of this what a woman can offer.

Comment

what if (due to emotional turbulence) the partner change his/her consent in the middle of sex?
                          and continue again after making peace, and then change his/her consent again in the end, and finally sue him/her in the court for raping.
                          the judge must be overwhelmed in determining the proper sequence.

is it possible?
                          Last edited by green3apple; 09-12-2019, 04:43 AM.

Comment

Waw, the woman who determines when sex is done

They're pokemon man
                            good morning..

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91x View Post

Hahaha... only true men are mudslims with an enormous masculinity complex?
                              I'm not a man according to your standards, but I get the affection of my partner without demanding it. You mudslims abuse the fact that women needs a man, but your societal and religious indoctrination makes you too limited fore being a team player with your partner and you get only a small piece of this what a woman can offer.
                              You are from Eastern Europe, you live a normal married life.
                              Women in your community care about children and home even if they work.

The problem is in societies where women turn into a role that is not theirs.

They prefer if the food is easy to swallow and does not need to be cooked.

The children are plastic toys and are thrown all the time in the house !!

Comment

Waw, the woman who determines when sex is done

They're pokemon man
                                good morning..
                                rape is not a one-way street. A wife who is forcing her husband to have sex is not better than the other way around.
                                In a healthy relationship both can say when they are not in the right mood.
                                But I know the concept of partnership is completely alien to Muslims and sex is something the Muslim man demands and the Muslim woman has to deliver - a relationship like between a prostitute and her customer.
                                You have no idea how right Hades is.
                                Last edited by Suna123; 09-12-2019, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X