Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Germany owes Poland $850 billion dollars?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post
    Abdul forget this discussion,
    Germans won't pay, we won't take their shitskins, it's usual victimizing, blaming, demanding and finding a compromise game.

In other hands PiS are a bunch of boorish retards with an IQ far below average one. They are just a tool to overcome the peak of "refugee welcome" idiocy of western EU, and their days are counted. We just need to elect another anti immigration party in 1,5 years, maybe with less delusional fools among them.

There is not many options to vote for. I'd say Kukiz party, but they seem to change their minds to often as for my taste.

Comment

Originally posted by Rindeastwood View Post
      Relative unknown is the fact that Germany has to pay the reparations payments for the first(!) World War til 2020: Although the question of the German war debt is still controversial until today, Germany as a war loser (not -beginner!) is committed to payments til 2020. Currently every german is paying for ww1 by little extra taxes on some goods.

At first, the forced peace of Versailles had not established a precise reparation claim. This was later determined by a commission at 1.000 billion marks. Finally, the Dawes Plan fixed a sum at 132 billion marks and the Young Agreement lowered the amount 1929 to 37 billion gold marks, payable until 1988.

But does the story end for germany? The victorious powers of the Second World War annulled the Young agreement and set reparations of a total of 50 billion dollars (1949), to be borne equally by East and West Germans, which burdened the East Germans much more than the West. But while the Soviet Union in the Soviet occupation zone and later in the GDR dismantled everything that was not nailed down, the West German war debt was paid with borrowed money.
      The GDR made reparations after the war to Poland. Poland had then waived in August 1953 in a statement on further payments of Germany.

So germans givs all what they had. More than they had. Til now. Every generation do pay (also at time) and say sorry. And you ask which greed? No generation should have to pay for the injustices of another.

What would you do with that money ..again!?
      Germany as a war loser (not -beginner!)
      Also according to you wisdom Poland began WW2, right? Sieg heil!!! in Radiosender Goerlitz. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

There is not many options to vote for. I'd say Kukiz party, but they seem to change their minds to often as for my taste.
        Kukiz is a Trojan horse of PiS, PiS didn't thought they get majority while last election. Nowoczesna was a Trojan horse of PO, but it didn't helped them.
        PiS seems has to fallen into disgrace of their US Masters, too much bashing about Jews (you know who is true and only ally of USA) and too much barking towards Putin, while USA wants a little bit stabilization to Russia at the NATO east flank.
        I don't know what for party will win in next election, PiS seems to be not an option for many people again, similar like PO. However political market is like financial one, if there is a demand a new party will appear to sate it.

Comment

Kukiz is a Trojan horse of PiS, PiS didn't thought they get majority while last election. Nowoczesna was a Trojan horse of PO, but it didn't helped them.
          PiS seems has to fallen into disgrace of their US Masters, too much bashing about Jews (you know who is true and only ally of USA) and too much barking towards Putin, while USA wants a little bit stabilization to Russia at the NATO east flank.
          I don't know what for party will win in next election, PiS seems to be not an option for many people again, similar like PO. However political market is like financial one, if there is a demand a new party will appear to sate it.
          I will keep voting PiS because of their anti immigration stance no matter what. The time for other things will come when EU comes back to senses again, now I think we may only wait this shit.

Comment

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post
            "Poland has to take muslim migrants because Poland takes our money."
            The phrase itself is bullshit. After "Poland has to take muslim migrants" can you make an point. Sure, you can say that Poland pays 3.7 billion eur to the EU but receives 13.3 billion eur from the EU budget. Where do you think that difference comes from? But that's not the point! The EU has decided to accept refugees. The fact that there is going everything wrong and that we get the wrong people to Europe, which really nobody wants, is also another topic.

You are a part of the EU and your behavior should be like that. And Germany is not the EU. Therefore the argument "you owe us something" is only a lame excuse.

What you can do is to say "No, that is a wrong decision of the EU". About this we can discus. I would agree.

Comment

The phrase itself is bullshit. After "Poland has to take muslim migrants" can you make an point. Sure, you can say that Poland pays 3.7 billion eur to the EU but receives 13.3 billion eur from the EU budget. Where do you think that difference comes from? But that's not the point! The EU has decided to accept refugees. The fact that there is going everything wrong and that we get the wrong people to Europe, which really nobody wants, is also another topic.

You are a part of the EU and your behavior should be like that. And Germany is not the EU. Therefore the argument "you owe us something" is only a lame excuse.

What you can do is to say "No, that is a wrong decision of the EU". About this we can discus. I would agree.
              But we kept saying "this is the wrong decision of the EU" since this decission was made. Only no one wanted to listen. It slowly starts to change though so I can only hope for the better.
              EU started this whole money argument. Not Poland. We only said "check"

Comment

Also according to you wisdom Poland began WW2, right? Sieg heil!!! in Radiosender Goerlitz. LOL
                The "!" on first(!) wasn't big enough?

Comment

But actually, I'm more interested in why the OP is interested in to payments of ww2. Do they check where territorial expansion can end up?
                  I think he opened the topic for his personal entertainment. Watching Europeans loving eachother .

Do they check where territorial expansion can end up?
                  no - that's not typical for the Turkish mindset ((cuz they are and historical were always the good guys)).....in his mind and according to their history books.
                  So it is absolutely insane for them to think somebody could be pissed and write a bill in the future in case they try to re-annex parts of their former Empire and would fail - Allah may prevent it.
                  Last edited by Suna123; 03-12-2018, 04:42 PM.

Comment

You really serve every cliché. Greed. Funny.
                    Funny - this was my first thought too. Clichés have to be verified once in a while. Polish mentality did not change -> check.

Apart from the fact that those who really was suffered will have nothing from that money (because they are long dead) ... what would you do if you would receive the rest in cash? Does exist a rest? In your relevant calculations ... what might the land be worth?
                    GDP per capita is still higher in the former German areas in comparison to the rest of Poland - I wonder why this is .....we should take that into the calculation from the last 7 decades just for the fun of it.
                    Last edited by Suna123; 03-12-2018, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post
                      Funny - this was my first thought too. Clichés have to be verified once in a while. Polish mentality did not change -> check.

GDP per capita is still higher in the former German areas in comparison to the rest of Poland - I wonder why this is .....we should take that into the calculation from the last 7 decades just for the fun of it.
                      Then please present your calculations and cut the bullshit
                      I gave you mine already

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

You shouldn't refer to yourself in such terms... I'm still wondering though who the other three you are referring to...
                        It was obviously referring to yourself who is going on a rant about Turkey which has nothing to do with this thread. Go troll the Turks in the other numerous threads regarding Turkish topics. I guess you're too stupid to realize when you're off-topic.

Comment

The fourth generation should pay the fourth generation. Funny Poles. If you need money then do it like the rest of the world ... go work.
                          The Germans had made a big mistake. They should not have built the factories ... schools would be better. Then the current generation would be able to figure out what they have received yet. The land for example? West Pomerania .. what might that be worth? But you can't squander that ... dumb.

Yes, dear Turks, let it be a warning to you. That will be the result of your dictatorship. So ends your dream of the Ottoman Empire! In payments. The Germans are the ones who warn and criticize you openly. But you are just too stupid to see that the Germans just want to prevent you from running into the abyss.
                          And this attitude of the Germans is more worth to the world than pointless payments, which only have greed as background.
                          They (should) have nothing to do with how Turkey is running things in their own country. Their priority is their own country and the EU is oppressive and corrupt, but that is a separate matter. The EU is just going to ignore this reparations nonsense anyway but the migrant issue is a whole different issue. Poland (and Hungary or any other European country that resists) is totally justified in defying the EU trying to force them to adhere to some insane refugee quota. The EU began as a trade entity and the unelected EU tyrants are trying to force an issue they really shouldn't have any authority in (the anti-democratic legislation regarding refugees - which they are breaking anyway including e.g. Dublin Regulation, notwithstanding).

Comment

The EU has decided to accept refugees. The fact that there is going everything wrong and that we get the wrong people to Europe, which really nobody wants, is also another topic.
                            has it?

was there a referendum in every nation

obviously not, merkel made one dumb gesture in order to further her political carrier

not that we had any problems with refugees, we just allowed them trhrough, pissing off hungarians and slovenians

Comment

Originally posted by Bahokan View Post

Seems like a blackmailing but don't forget Germany is the boss of the EU, messing up with your big brother may have serious consequences for Poland.
                              You only say that because we refuse to let in your brothers in faith

Comment

Originally posted by ekinox View Post
                                Although Germany says the issue was figured out in 1953. However Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung says if this event become real, it can set an example for other countries that invaded by Germany..

And some people claim this demand will harm Poland, and it will cause to be excluded Poland from EU.. Can this demand set an example for other countries? And is that harmful for Poland's future?
                                A country cannot be excluded from EU. It is not possible under EU law.
                                As for the rest, Poland wants just to be left alone and refuses to participate in taking migrants

Comment

Working...
                                X