More Child Rape Gangs... Guess Who? :((((

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Child Rape Gangs... Guess Who? :((((

Time to get out the vomit bag again... Yes, yet another discovery of a grooming gang in Britain - this one with something like about 1000 child victims:

https://www.theguardian.com/society/...e-ring-telford

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-433862...-twice-a-night

Massive numbers of children being groomed by peadophile gangs is an undeniable pattern, e.g.:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rother...tation_scandal

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochda...sex_abuse_ring

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle_sex_abuse_ring

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_...sex_abuse_ring

Why does the British press insist on calling them "Asian gangs" when it is patently obvious that the vast majority of perpetrators are from Islamic backgrounds. Isn't that discriminatory - implying that religious groupings such as Hindus and Sikhs are also into forming rape gangs and even ethnic groups which are predominantly not Muslim such as Chinese or Vietnamese?

So what is it about Islamic culture and religion that causes them to firstly have much higher rates of peadophila than Nonmuslim groups and secondly form highly cooperative and cohesive gangs of individuals from disparitive cultures such as Pakistani, Turkish and Iranian?

Why do we see only Tawriya-filled statements from Muslim community leaders about this sex abuse along the lines of "regret at seeing community members in court"? Regret at what - that they were performing sex abuse or that they were caught doing it when it was very well known among Muslim communities that such abuse was happening?????

Muslims. Yes it's really a surprise to me
    http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/...20100803203515

Comment

Guess who?

I buy a "M"
      Last edited by Hades91; 03-13-2018, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post
        Muslims. Yes it's really a surprise to me
        Sure... but why would some Muslims be into it, but not others?

And why is it largely exclusively those from Islamic backgrounds who are involved in such organised peadophile activity? What motivates them and why aren't other Muslims critical of them publically?

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

And why is it largely exclusively those from Islamic backgrounds who are involved in such organised peadophile activity? What motivates them and why aren't other Muslims critical of them publically?
          Following the deeds and life of Muhammad? He used to have sex with a child, and they follow. I think much of the guilt is on the British side, who really got into multicultural nonsense, I think Pat has 100% right on this one.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/...20100803203515

Comment

I would not look to politicians for solutions because it seems to me that most of the exploitation of the young females is being done in areas where the day to day politics is in the hands of often combined Ethnic groups where there is a decided lack of empathy and sympathy for the young mostly female victims...
            I don't think telling young females anywhere that they empowered and entitled is a good receipe for their safety they need to be at Home in the evenings perhaps doing their school homework would be a good start...
            One parent families used to be called a " broken " home and from what I have read this is where the vulnerability to exploiters exists...

Comment

Why does the British press insist on calling them "Asian gangs" when it is patently obvious that the vast majority of perpetrators are from Islamic backgrounds. Isn't that discriminatory - implying that religious groupings such as Hindus and Sikhs are also into forming rape gangs and even ethnic groups which are predominantly not Muslim such as Chinese or Vietnamese?

You know that in UK is a critical comment about Islam or its believers a serious crime while a rape seems to be only a contravention. It's literally sharia sponsored by British state.
              Even Sweden as a big precursor of such 'selective' law system, seems first to plan such a law where speaking about and accusation of rape is a higher offense than the rape by itself.
              On the other hand UK government is negatively surprised that native brits are fleeing from city centers with high Muslim minority, with already established sharia also no-go zones.

My personal opinion is that UK and Swedish elites are expecting a counter reaction of native population, they only fear it might happen too early. Hence such draconic laws for keeping the dirt under the carpet, which encourage only those toxic (((asian minorities))) into accelerated process of radicalization and violence.

Comment

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

Following the deeds and life of Muhammad? He used to have sex with a child, and they follow. I think much of the guilt is on the British side, who really got into multicultural nonsense, I think Pat has 100% right on this one.

Yes, he's quite correct but does get things very wrong.

For example, he repeats the oft-repeated "Muhammad married Aisha at 9". He's most likely just parroting what he had heard.

The reality is far far worse even by depraved peadophile standards. Muhammad didn't marry Aisha at 9, Muhammad married Aisha when she was 6. What Muhammad did to Aisha when she was 9 was "consummate the marriage", i.e. vaginally penetrate her.

Now, don't think that piece of pig shit Muhammad was not getting his depraved "fun" from Aisha when she was between the ages of 6 and 9. He was performing Muta Kathat on her.

http://nakedmuhammad.blogspot.de/201...-pubesant.html

Now, if you are wondering why all these gangs are "inspired" to rape small girls, there is part of your answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Elishar View Post
                  I would not look to politicians for solutions because it seems to me that most of the exploitation of the young females is being done in areas where the day to day politics is in the hands of often combined Ethnic groups where there is a decided lack of empathy and sympathy for the young mostly female victims...
                  I don't think telling young females anywhere that they empowered and entitled is a good receipe for their safety they need to be at Home in the evenings perhaps doing their school homework would be a good start...
                  One parent families used to be called a " broken " home and from what I have read this is where the vulnerability to exploiters exists...
                  You're right politics as well as government isn't willing to help those victims. Media made that topic to a taboo and behave rather like those minorities have a god given privilege to rape European children.
                  Well, Brits haven't experienced an invasion since vikings foray in 10th century, it's time to learn the guerilla tactics again, then the state seems to be paralyzed by fear to oppose islamic minorities.
                  Last edited by Hades91; 03-14-2018, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post

You know that in UK is a critical comment about Islam or its believers a serious crime while a rape seems to be only a contravention. It's literally sharia sponsored by British state.
                    Even Sweden as a big precursor of such 'selective' law system, seems first to plan such a law where speaking about and accusation of rape is a higher offense than the rape by itself.
                    On the other hand UK government is negatively surprised that native brits are fleeing from city centers with high Muslim minority, with already established sharia also no-go zones.

My personal opinion is that UK and Swedish elites are expecting a counter reaction of native population, they only fear it might happen too early. Hence such draconic laws for keeping the dirt under the carpet, which encourage only those toxic (((asian minorities))) into accelerated process of radicalization and violence.
                    Don't put down to malice what can be explained by stupidity.

The manner in which Islam has been battled up to now - particularly in Britain and Sweden - has consisted largely of generalised statements without any real backing in evidence.

When you merely make statements such as "Aisha was 9 when Muhammad married her", the retort is from Islamic apologists is "Aisha was really 18" or such other bullshit. At this point in the debate, all you get is an endless circle of claim and counter-claim - which perfectly suits Islamofascists. In that manner, they establish their position as being just as legitimate as that of their opponents and on that the Islamist cause creeps forward.

Now, the circuit breaker is the following... You show exactly where in Islamic dogma it says that Muhammad was having sex with Aisha at age 9. At that point, you demonstrate that the Islamist claiming that Aisha was 18 is completely full of shit and that your argument is valid.

The effect of this is that you send their agenda completely backwards - not only do you demonstrate to those who are weighing up whether Islam is a threat or not that Islam is a peadophile-inspiring cult, you show to the vast majority of Muslims out there who don't know their dogma that Islam really is peadophile-friendly belief system - a discovery that causes many Muslims to leave Islam.

It's very easy to see why this form of debate is far more effective. Islamist don't go around issuing fatwas to murder "anti-muslims" such as UKIP leaders. On the other hand, they murder or try to murder those who point out exactly where Islamic dogma is evil, wrong, or totally hypocritical - the names Salman Rushdie, Theo van Gogh or the Charlie Hebdo cartoon team come to mind.

These are the people who are really dangerous for the Islamist cause - therefore Islamists want to murder them. Also take a look at the butthurt of Islamists on the forum when actual Islamic dogma with links is used in forum posts rather than stupid insults such as "sandnigger".

Comment

Don't put down to malice what can be explained by stupidity.

The manner in which Islam has been battled up to now - particularly in Britain and Sweden - has consisted largely of generalised statements without any real backing in evidence.

When you merely make statements such as "Aisha was 9 when Muhammad married her", the retort is from Islamic apologists is "Aisha was really 18" or such other bullshit. At this point in the debate, all you get is an endless circle of claim and counter-claim - which perfectly suits Islamofascists. In that manner, they establish their position as being just as legitimate as that of their opponents and on that the Islamist cause creeps forward.

Now, the circuit breaker is the following... You show exactly where in Islamic dogma it says that Muhammad was having sex with Aisha at age 9. At that point, you demonstrate that the Islamist claiming that Aisha was 18 is completely full of shit and that your argument is valid.

The effect of this is that you send their agenda completely backwards - not only do you demonstrate to those who are weighing up whether Islam is a threat or not that Islam is a peadophile-inspiring cult, you show to the vast majority of Muslims out there who don't know their dogma that Islam really is peadophile-friendly belief system - a discovery that causes many Muslims to leave Islam.

It's very easy to see why this form of debate is far more effective. Islamist don't go around issuing fatwas to murder "anti-muslims" such as UKIP leaders. On the other hand, they murder or try to murder those who point out exactly where Islamic dogma is evil, wrong, or totally hypocritical - the names Salman Rushdie, Theo van Gogh or the Charlie Hebdo cartoon team come to mind.

These are the people who are really dangerous for the Islamist cause - therefore Islamists want to murder them. Also take a look at the butthurt of Islamists on the forum when actual Islamic dogma with links is used in forum posts rather than stupid insults such as "sandnigger".
                      For me personally doesn't matter if Aisha was 9, 18 or 48, that muslims leave their belief or that marriage of 9yo. kids is legal according to sharia. For me is relevant if a government follow its own laws or forces building of parallel societies through toxic minorities. Is such self-destructive cultural Marxist agenda as intended or its only fear of confrontation (what is unavoidable) coupled with incompetence?
                      Waiting for a change in Islamic minorities is pointless, only one effective weapon is here to get rid of them in some elegant or less elegant way, before they turn your nation into islamic cesspool like whole middle east.

Muslims remain Muslims, native European remain on their culture, because only if you're attacked you seem to value this what you can lose. Even misanthropic feminists and delusional leftist don't fall into some kind of Stockholm Syndrome mode as desired by Cultural Marxism, they run away like everybody else as far as they aren't completely isolated from majority. It's not possible to cut off your roots which secured your existence entire life, despite your opinion about the system is rather negative, because another one isn't an acceptable option.
                      Existential needs win always with ideology at the end, no matter what.

As I read one Brzezinski's book a decade ago, where he wrote about small, limited, regional conflicts and new world order, I just thought what for bullshit writes this guy. However year for year, while I observe western societies the picture become more clear what he meant. Some libtards seem to be happy about such development, nevertheless the personal attitude changes in relation of personal security as I wrote above. According to Brzezinski's (((hypothetical))) scenario, no one will be the winner here, independent of race, religion or personal ideology.
                      Last edited by Hades91; 03-14-2018, 01:45 PM.

Comment

For me personally doesn't matter if Aisha was 9, 18 or 48, that muslims leave their belief or that marriage of 9yo. kids is legal according to sharia. For me is relevant if a government follow its own laws or forces building of parallel societies through toxic minorities.
                        Now, you have to understand the sickness and the virus/bacteria which causes the disease in order to treat it.

Is such self-destructive cultural Marxist agenda desired or its only fear of confrontation (what is unavoidable) coupled with incompetence?
                        The problem is that you are focusing on the bastard child of Marxism rather than Marxism's bastard grandchild postmodernism.

Postmodernism is the real one that completely let the horse bolt - the most important "innovation" that postmodernism has over cultural Marxism is that it very explicitly teaches how to lie and tells its followers that lying is a good and justifiable thing to do. Garabaldi's "The end justifies the means" on steroids.

Waiting for a change in Islamic minorities is pointless, only one effective weapon is here to get rid of them in some elegant or less elegant way, before they turn your nation into islamic cesspool like whole middle east.
                        The less "elegant ways" are not attractive at all and in any case, leaving aside questions of morality, might well leave them in a stronger position overall.

Muslims remain Muslims, native European remain on their culture, because only if you're attacked you seem to value this what you can lose.
                        One reason why you see such a push right now is that Islam's core heartland is really starting to run away from Islam. For them right now, it's "now or never". In the Arab heartlands, masses of people are leaving Islam.

If you didn't have the situation of loads of Muslims leaving Islam in Islamic countries, the smartest strategic thing for them to do would be to breed like rabbits for another generation or two as the Quran and the Sahih Ahadith tell them to do then really swamp Europe.

Even misanthropic feminists and delusional leftist don't fall into some kind of Stockholm Syndrome mode as desired by Cultural Marxism,
                        they run away like everybody else as far as they aren't completely isolated from majority.
                        Sure. Postmodernism on the other hand gives its recruits the "intellectual tools" to fall rapidly and easily into Stockholm syndrome. Lauri was an excellent example of that on here. Where's Lauri to demonstrate all this to us first had when we really need him?

It's not possible to cut off your roots which secured your existence entire life, despite your opinion about the system is rather negative, because another one isn't an acceptable option.
                        Depends on how successful cult brainwashing is... but in most cases you are right.

Existential needs win always with ideology at the end, no matter what.
                        Not always - Maslow's hierarchy of needs can be pushed into the post mortem realm with the right cult such as Islam with promises of endless sex with 72 houris and lots of little boys in Jannah or could be subjugated to the "group" as we see in Marxism or postmodernism.

As I read one Brzezinski's book a decade ago, where he wrote about small, limited, regional conflicts and new world order, I just thought what for bullshit writes this guy. However year for year, while I observe western societies the picture become more clear what he meant. Some libtards seem to be happy about such development, nevertheless the personal attitude changes in relation of personal security as I wrote above. According to Brzezinski's (((hypothetical))) scenario, no one will be the winner here, independent of race, religion or personal ideology.
                        The underlying premise in Brzezinski's "New World Order" was that the American way of doing things was the best out there.

When you look at it very closely, where America got trapped again and again was implementation of ideas. The reason for that is very simple and the fundamental flaw in the way that America does things - top-down delegation of tasks, a system where the CEO has absolutely no idea about what is going on at the factory floor.

Hence, when, for example, the US intervened in Iraq, they had no idea about what was really going on and what made the society tick - dysfunctionally or not. They therefore got caught out badly by warring groups who sponged off the US for their own 1400-year-old criminal vendetta.

Comment

Guess who?

I buy a "M"
                          You're introducing notions that might attract such gangs to Seseme St or Disneyland

Comment

No, nothing surprising...The political correctness is sickening too, Asians should be replaced by individuals with Islamic backgrounds.

Comment

Most Muslims are not into perversion for the same reason most people aren’t into perversion: they have a secular sense of morality.

Asian gangs are into human trafficking and prostitution. Many Asians are Muslims, and the UK has a sizeable proportion of its population that originated in Pakistan, Bangladesh...and India. You’ve found your Asians! As for why these people are not identified as Muslim, it’s likely because there would be a public outcry should that happen. The common doublethink is that Islam is a religion of peace that has been hijacked by zealots.

Comment

Working...
                              X