Crash of the Turkish Economy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

By 2024, I think that Chinese banks will probably most likely own Turkey or, even worse, that Turkey will be engaged in a civil war that would make what happened in Syria look like a game of paintball in comparison.
    Turkiye is using one of the most supreme artificial intelligence security systems in the world with domestical technology.
    Have you ever heard Ekin patrol, pathetic aussie ? Ekin patrol is Turksih artificial intelligence system for metropolitan security :

So it's impossible to see a civil war in a country like Turkiye, that you watch the bloody massacre of its violent organizers just its first weeks of attempt and minimum thing would be their being captured alive, just like July 15 2016 coup attempt in Turkiye when Turkish police have just captured betrayal NATO&USA-friendly coup plotters alive in its second day

Think if it was australia instead of Turkiye, your country would be in agenda of world media for years unlike Turkiye which has finished the coup attempt in its second day, the July 16 2016.

So Turkiye as technology, is equivalent of China, cry for your pathetic country the Australia hasn't yet achieved about domestical artificial alliance as much as countries like Turkiye and China. Even through you want, you can't do that since you're leash dog of USA. As once I mentioned, Australian military's remote weapon stations aren't domestic as were bought from France meanwhile Turkiye manufactures those systems domestically
    Last edited by CaymanWolvon; 04-06-2019, 09:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CaymanWolvon View Post
      Turkiye is using one of the most supreme artificial intelligence security systems in the world with domestical technology.
      So supreme that they weren't able to detect a huge number of threats such as substantial numbers of terrorist attacks, the "Gulenist coup" of 2016 or for that matter the kook who shot up the mosques in New Zealand, Brenton Tarrant, who was travelling freely around Turkey

This is an illustration of how lying and bullshitting to yourself simply doesn't cut it - including about the economy in Turkey...

Originally posted by CaymanWolvon View Post
      More boring bullshit off-topic crap from this poster removed.
      More "Hitler super weapons will save us" crap

Comment

So supreme that they weren't able to detect a huge number of threats such as substantial numbers of terrorist attacks, the "Gulenist coup" of 2016 or for that matter the kook who shot up the mosques in New Zealand, Brenton Tarrant, who was travelling freely around Turkey

This is an illustration of how lying and bullshitting to yourself simply doesn't cut it - including about the economy in Turkey...

More "Hitler super weapons will save us" crap
        Like Erdogan saddam Hussein thought he also was financial genius,,he bankrupted Iraq..
        To hide it he lauched poison gas attacks on his own people....
        He invaded Kuwait...Then he saw the sheer power of America on land ,at sea , and in the air...
        He invaded Iran.
        Erdogan recently staged a display of Turkey sea power amid veiled references to Turkeys claim to Cypriot gas,,,NOT smart Europe wants the gas...

Comment

So supreme that they weren't able to detect a huge number of threats such as substantial numbers of terrorist attacks, the "Gulenist coup" of 2016 or for that matter the kook who shot up the mosques in New Zealand, Brenton Tarrant, who was travelling freely around Turkey :rolle yes:
          The proof you pathetic aussie hitting records of ignorance by missing information about security systems, the security systems are yet developed to read people's brain in a short time, the ones existed till now are as propaganda as USA's declaring of reaching the moon from a Hollywood studio LOL
          Brenton Tarrant was as innocent as you while stepping in Turkiye, if you want to check the quality of Ekin patrol's quality, just check about the crime rates in Turkiye, USA and Australia as compared to.

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
          More "Hitler super weapons will save us" crap :rolley es:
          irrelevant, software systems aren't weapons and the fact is apparent your native language could be German if Soviet Union hasn't had won the battle of Stalingrad, Shaun von Aussienburg LOL

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

you began crying as always after seeing a Turkish technological development, such a pathetic you're.
          Every year when Turkish minimum wage rises by 500TL, westerner economies and stock markets are loosing blood. As its not enough, Turkish technology is manufacturing alternatives of western made technologies and selling it 75% cheaper to Middle Eastern, African, South American and Asian countries. I can't think how yours and zionists' economies are seriously taking damage.
          The poor dollar cake sharing countrie like Australia will pay the economical damages on U.S dollar as Donald Trump will soon request money from your coutnry to stay there LOOL.
          Aus Aus Austerity Aus Aus Australia Aus Aus Austerity
          Last edited by CaymanWolvon; 04-08-2019, 09:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elishar View Post

Like Erdogan saddam Hussein thought he also was financial genius,,he bankrupted Iraq..
            He invaded Kuwait...Then he saw the sheer power of America on land ,at sea , and in the air...
            He invaded Iran.
            Erdogan recently staged a display of Turkey sea power amid veiled references to Turkeys claim to Cypriot gas,,,NOT smart Europe wants the gas...
            "Like Erdo?an like Saddam like Erdo?an like Saddam", a pathetic zionist's consolation of itself because of the broken result
            Turkish takes investments from Kuwait, and cooperate with Iraq, Iran and Kuwait as Iraq has recently warned U.S troops to leave country or a scary destiny like Camp Bastion(March 2019 attack in Afghanistan) waits for them, it just takes seconds for Turkiye to inform Jihadists about coordinates of U.S-European crusader coalition terrorists' stepping in Middle East at the moment
            USA's escaping from Middle East? But but but, it means the end of western civilization and zionist state against Muslim rising which Turkiye has caused, so proud to be Turkish for having piece for every destroyed Western country and rise of Islam.

Turkiye is one of the countries that develop railguns(of 50km-300km+), laser weapons and electronic warfare systems that only countries like China, Russia,India and USA could. How pathetic Australia and Israel aren't in the list.

Turkish railgun: ?ahi 209 Block II
            Caliber : 35mm (Aircraft killer)
            Range : 50km (its gunpowder versions like Oerlikon 35mm have got a range of 4km)
            Velocity: Hypersonic
            Source : https://defence-blog.com/army/turkey...c-railgun.html
            Last edited by CaymanWolvon; 04-08-2019, 09:46 AM.

Comment

But but but, it means the end of western civilization and zionist state against Muslim rising which Turkiye has caused, so proud to be Turkish for having piece for every destroyed Western country and rise of Islam.
              Ahahahahahaha delusional rantings from a retarded turk pervert who stated pedo thoughts are normal along with your empty threats of wind and piss about getting this site banned in turkey, you're nothing else than that gayboypedo however with those credentials you certainly represent turkey and izlum perfectly here and show why the glorious West is waking up and sweeping out this stone age barbaric religious cult and its terrorist followers from their countries causing the fall of izlum there more and more

Will your retarded turk brain ever actually make a post that doesn't include 65545476678968697 edits due to your slow reactions and clumsy intellect

LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Elishar View Post
                Neither understood that for military dreams to come true then they must be matched with a supporting real economy...

Originally posted by Elishar View Post
                He invaded Iran.
                Watch also for Erdogan launching attacks on Northern Syria to try to divert things as they are happening right now.

Originally posted by Elishar View Post
                How to piss off people and make enemies - not only has he pissed off Europe, I'm sure his frenemy Putin is not too happy either. One reason why Putin plays the frenemy game with Turkey is precisely about gas that Russia wants to sell.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRapistDrugSchadenfreude View Post

Ahahahahahaha delusional rantings from a retarded turk pervert who stated pedo thoughts are normal along with your empty threats of wind and piss about getting this site banned in turkey, you're nothing else than that gayboypedo : D however with those credentials you certainly represent turkey and izlum perfectly here and show why the glorious West is waking up and sweeping out this stone age barbaric religious cult and its terrorist followers from their countries causing the fall of izlum there more and more : )

Will your retarded turk brain ever actually make a post that doesn't include 65545476678968697 edits due to your slow reactions and clumsy intellect ; )

LOL
                  You shouldn't breath, brainless, it's complete allergic for you, you've born to be a brainless.
                  It's apparent who is delusional since everything you mentioned "pervert","pedo" is well-spreaded in your country, religion, culture. Your New Zealand beloved nations have every kind of immorality, hitting records of the earth. I'm just wondering if every New Zealander is dreaming of raping their daughters same as other westerner "white" daddies LOOL

Comment

You shouldn't breath, brainless, it's complete allergic for you, you've born to be a brainless.
                    It's apparent who is delusional since everything you mentioned "pervert","pedo" is well-spreaded in your country, religion, culture. Your New Zealand beloved nations have every kind of immorality, hitting records of the earth. I'm just wondering if every New Zealander is dreaming of raping their daughters same as other westerner "white" daddies LOOL
                    You sound triggered and absolutely ranting again gayboypedo, well it seems he truth must hurt The funniest part is your retardation still makes you keep mentioning New Zealand because you are furious you don't know where i'm actually from, well now you can find out LOOL

Now i'm back to my original country I can come to your wedding when you marry your 11 year old first cousin

LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSchadenfreude View Post

You sound triggered and absolutely ranting again gayboypedo, well it seems he truth must hurt : D The funniest part is your retardation still makes you keep mentioning New Zealand because you are furious you don't know where i'm actually from, well now you can find out LOOL ; )
                      I can't see any other triggered one except you, I'm keeping mentioning New Zealand just because you are a New Zealander as you described in your profile, if New Zealanders are offended of you, they should warn you. They can get away of it by describing you as a complete psychopath LOL

Originally posted by DrSchadenfreude View Post
                      Now i'm back to my original country I can come to your wedding when you marry your 11 year old first cousin
                      First time hearing from you, must be too common around you as you're from a same nation of countries the Australia-New Zealand where pedophilia and zoophilia are well-spreaded among community, I'm afraiding of one day Australia and New Zealand will be remembered for their immoral pedophilia and zoophilia cultures. So pathetic we may see kangaroo strip clubs in Australia and New Zealand
                      https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/22/w...-morrison.html

Originally posted by DrSchadenfreude View Post

:c ool:

LOL
                      Last edited by CaymanWolvon; 04-09-2019, 09:41 AM.

Comment

I'm afraiding
                        Hahahahaha so you should be "afraiding" loooooool and you can't see water if it is raining gayboypedo and what you can see is just like everything else you see, a complete retarded vision of what is actually the truth. You are almost as triggered now as the day you cried like a little girl screaming "TERRORIST TERRORIST" cried like a baby i'm a "cyber bully" and threatened like a retard to get this site banned in turkey, i'm still laughing at that now, so is everyone else, like everything you rant about turkey here nothing ever happens.

As i've already mentioned yet another edit from you, hilariously enough your retarded brain is actually slower than your anger when you type

Yes sure whatever country I pick must mean that's where i'm from loooool, that is the best your backward turkish brain can use for an excuse because otherwise you would look even more stupid than usual, well now my country is turkey so i'm from turkey, fantastic turk retarded logic

As i've already mentioned yet another edit from you, hilariously enough your retarded brain is actually slower than your triggered anger when you type so lets see if I can make it worse lol Psssst that man in the cartoon looks just like your mother....but your mother has a bigger mustache

Hopefully with dwarf religious gangster dictator rancid turdogan trying to cheat the election result there will be a civil war in turkey, I bet on the side to win that has the hairiest faces....so you better hope it is not men vs women lol

LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSchadenfreude View Post

Hahahahaha so you should be "afraiding" loooooool and you can't see water if it is raining gayboypedo and what you can see is just like everything else you see, a complete retarded vision of what is actually the truth. You are almost as triggered now as the day you cried like a little girl screaming "TERRORIST TERRORIST" cried like a baby i'm a "cyber bully" and threatened like a retard to get this site banned in turkey, i'm still laughing at that now, so is everyone else, like everything you rant about turkey here nothing ever happens.

As i've already mentioned yet another edit from you, hilariously enough your retarded brain is actually slower than your anger when you type

Yes sure whatever country I pick must mean that's where i'm from loooool, that is the best your backward turkish brain can use for an excuse because otherwise you would look even more stupid than usual, well now my country is turkey so i'm from turkey, fantastic turk retarded logic

As i've already mentioned yet another edit from you, hilariously enough your retarded brain is actually slower than your triggered anger when you type so lets see if I can make it worse lol Psssst that man in the cartoon looks just like your mother....but your mother has a bigger mustache ; )

Hopefully with dwarf religious gangster dictator rancid turdogan trying to cheat the election result there will be a civil war in turkey, I bet on the side to win that has the hairiest faces....so you better hope it is not men vs women lol

LOL

What a brainless, rows of comments for two words, it prove how long your delusion could go.. brain dead. LOL

Comment

What a brainless, rows of comments for two words, it prove how long your delusion could go.. brain dead. LOL
                            That's it gaymanpedo just try for a very short reply so your retarded brain can try not to use an edit looooooooooooooool

LOL

Comment

The proof you pathetic aussie hitting records of ignorance by missing information about security systems, the security systems are yet developed to read people's brain in a short time, the ones existed till now are as propaganda as USA's declaring of reaching the moon from a Hollywood studio LOL
                              Brenton Tarrant was as innocent as you while stepping in Turkiye, if you want to check the quality of Ekin patrol's quality, just check about the crime rates in Turkiye, USA and Australia as compared to.
                              Australia and US tend to arrest real criminals - Turkey arrests political opponents and those who do what journalists do and that's reporting the facts.

Reporting the reality that Turkey is in deep trouble with its economy counts as "economic sabotage" in an Islamofascist dictatorship and is therefore a crime

irrelevant, software systems aren't weapons and the fact is apparent your native language could be German if Soviet Union hasn't had won the battle of Stalingrad, Shaun von Aussienburg LOL
                              It's the economy stupid!!! But you don't want to discuss the actual topic and elements of real substance to it...

The new Istanbul Airport terminal was built more like a shopping centre than a functional international airport, Its design is a complete joke for a transport hub - it takes an impossibly long time to get from one end of the terminal to another just to give but one example of incompetent planning:

https://onemileatatime.com/istanbul-airport/

That's $11 billion wasted....

The really fun one that is emerging is that the Istanbul City Council is almost as bankrupt as your intellect and ideas:

The 2018 oversight report submitted to the parliament shows that the municipality (all of its companies and partners combined) is 22 billion liras (over $4 billion) in debt.
                              https://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/ori...-bankrupt.html

The link also makes for extremely interesting reading as a gene - showing what a corruption-driven shithole Istanbul is underneath the surface.

There are low crime statistics in Turkey because real criminals are not being arrested and charged - such as the crooks in the Istanbul City Council "donating" council money to "charities" directly controlled by Erdogan family members...

you began crying as always after seeing a Turkish technological development, such a pathetic you're.
                              Every year when Turkish minimum wage rises by 500TL, westerner economies and stock markets are loosing blood. As its not enough, Turkish technology is manufacturing alternatives of western made technologies and selling it 75% cheaper to Middle Eastern, African, South American and Asian countries. I can't think how yours and zionists' economies are seriously taking damage.
                              The poor dollar cake sharing countrie like Australia will pay the economical damages on U.S dollar as Donald Trump will soon request money from your coutnry to stay there LOOL.
                              Aus Aus Austerity Aus Aus Australia Aus Aus Austerity
                              Australia is a developed economy, Turkey is a developing economy very quickly going backwards. Topic is Turkish economy, you product of the Turkish education system - which is but one part of the failing Turkish economy.

The Turkish government's fudging of inflation data for the elections is set to catch up with them this month as delayed price increases feed into the official inflation rate:

https://ahvalnews.com/turkey-inflati...o-prices-surge

The one to watch for here is that Erdogan's son-in-law and sometimes finance minister Albayrak is off to America most likely to sell his ass to the IMF:

On Friday, he heads to Washington DC for talks with IMF and World Bank officials.
                              https://www.foreignbrief.com/daily-n...or-confidence/

I doubt that Erdogan is going to have enough money to fund his wet-dream military projects for quite some time into the future...

Comment

• Dont you have work or you take money for this troll messages ? Get a life peoples

Comment

Working...
                                X