Crash of the Turkish Economy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

Australia and US tend to arrest real criminals - Turkey arrests political opponents and those who do what journalists do and that's reporting the facts.

Reporting the reality that Turkey is in deep trouble with its economy counts as "economic sabotage" in an Islamofascist dictatorship and is therefore a crime

It's the economy stupid!!! But you don't want to discuss the actual topic and elements of real substance to it...

The new Istanbul Airport terminal was built more like a shopping centre than a functional international airport, Its design is a complete joke for a transport hub - it takes an impossibly long time to get from one end of the terminal to another just to give but one example of incompetent planning:

https://onemileatatime.com/istanbul-airport/

That's $11 billion wasted....

The really fun one that is emerging is that the Istanbul City Council is almost as bankrupt as your intellect and ideas:

https://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/ori...-bankrupt.html

The link also makes for extremely interesting reading as a gene - showing what a corruption-driven shithole Istanbul is underneath the surface.

There are low crime statistics in Turkey because real criminals are not being arrested and charged - such as the crooks in the Istanbul City Council "donating" council money to "charities" directly controlled by Erdogan family members...

Australia is a developed economy, Turkey is a developing economy very quickly going backwards. Topic is Turkish economy, you product of the Turkish education system - which is but one part of the failing Turkish economy.

The Turkish government's fudging of inflation data for the elections is set to catch up with them this month as delayed price increases feed into the official inflation rate:

https://ahvalnews.com/turkey-inflati...o-prices-surge

The one to watch for here is that Erdogan's son-in-law and sometimes finance minister Albayrak is off to America most likely to sell his ass to the IMF:

https://www.foreignbrief.com/daily-n...or-confidence/

I doubt that Erdogan is going to have enough money to fund his wet-dream military projects for quite some time into the future...
    If I had to put a title on your article, I would agree on "How you show your foolness"
    Turkiye is a developed country on OECD statue and technological developments is equal to countries like Russia and China, Australia is a cannon fodder country which has risen thanks to land length. Let we say you've got underground sources, you think China the rising star of Asia will allow you to process them? China will soon colonize your country and first I think im sure about, they gonna attack USA and they'll damage U.S economy and U.S GDP will fall half by half. Most Americans will escape back to Europe and Europe will be annexed by countries like Turkiye, Russia and Iran.(Perhaps also Berber countries). Not a good destiny is being expected for your country and nations, sorry, LOL
    Let IMF see current economical narrowing for Turkish economy in 2019, Turkish exports a few military technologies to various countries like ASEAN countries and Gulf countries, then it makes you crying with a 5% to 10% GDP growth rate that you'll never get things about Turkish economy.
    Australia isn't a developed country, as i mentioned, it's just a dollar cannon fodder country which will be the frontier when dollar goes to an economic battle.
    That time Donald Trump will force your country to pay all damage it caused or they'll threat you by requesting U.S military in Australia to leave.
    Projected minimum wages by 2025:
    Turkiye : 5.000-5100TL(USD-TL: 5.68TL,897 USD minimum wage),
    Australia : 1041AUD(66% loss, to be compared with greek economy the bankrupt and austerity politics, USD-AUD: 1,40AUD, 744.42 USD minimum wage)
    That time people from your country as workers will request Turkish visa to work here and we won't accept more than 604.000 Australians as the Muslim population in your country.

Comment

• Ahahahaha after I drew attention to his continuous slow brain retard editing it looks like gayboypedo had to make a preview draft copy of his reply, then get his pet goat and his 11 year old first cousin future wife to proof read it, then post it here without any edits so he doesn't look like the complete retard he is

LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by mordoreli View Post
        Dont you have work or you take money for this troll messages ? Get a life peoples
        The way the Turkish economy is going, you're soon going to have to work 3 times as many hours for the same money in $US as you you used to

Comment

• Did you take permission from usa to write this ? germ an troll. prob you are angry to your turkish boss in germany.

Comment

• Here we have the usual sulking turk deflecting the actual topic of turkey going bankrupt and dwarf religious gangster dictator randid turdogan trying to fix the election results after losing Roll on the civil war where these nationalistic trash savages will get washed down the gutter with the other filth and turds

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSchadenfreude View Post
              Here we have the usual sulking turk deflecting the actual topic of turkey going bankrupt and dwarf religious gangster dictator randid turdogan trying to fix the election results after losing Roll on the civil war where these nationalistic trash savages will get washed down the gutter with the other filth and turds
              People look at you, even foreigners, and they support Erdoğan more and you're shooting at your foot LOL, pathetic trolLOL Turkish national security technologies is so far superior to your pathetic nation's as your country will soon be seized by Papua New Guinan tribes LOOL cannibal crusader

Comment

• Originally posted by mordoreli View Post
                Did you take permission from usa to write this ? germ an troll. prob you are angry to your turkish boss in germany.
                I can't stop laughing for months because of those delusional record holders, full of speculations and self-blindness Their nations are about to hit shitholes because of external debts and austerity politics but they're trying to criticize a far superior country to theirs as which has technologies equivalent to China and USA Pass this, our software technology of national security such as against betrayals and chaos organizers, theirs are left from stone-age in case of a Chinese caused internal conflict.
                I really would like to see those delusionals' faces when Donald Trump asks Australia for money to own their ass against China
                Last edited by CaymanWolvon; 04-10-2019, 03:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CaymanWolvon View Post
                  People look at you, even foreigners, and they support Erdoğan more and you're shooting at your foot LOL, pathetic trolLOL Turkish national security technologies is so far superior to your pathetic nation's as your country will soon be seized by Papua New Guinan tribes LOOL cannibal crusader
                  Ahahahahahaha what a rant gayboypedo

No one other than sulking nationalistic turk trash like you supports rancid turdogan silly boy and only the turk army could aim for the head and shoot itself in the foot loooooool

You are right about my nation though gayboypedo, we are the worlds biggest crybabies, perverts, sulkers and retards ......................

Ahahahahahahaha LOL

Comment

" And they support Erdogan more "..You do not have sufficient believers,Erdogan began his political rise as mayor of Istanbul,today , in spite of everything you have been saying and have said,,Istanbul REJECTED Erdogan,Ankara REJECTED Erdogan...
                    You are championing BRUTAL repression of your fellow countrymen for daring to disagree with Erdogan...Thousands of Turks are being arrested for disagreeing with Erdogan and are being thrown into gaol Erdogan seems to have cancelled Habeus Corpus and people are being held without trial...
                    Erdogan is NOT protecting your way of life,,he is protecting HIS way of life with himslf as Sultan / Khaliph and there is only a place for you as long as you blindly support him...

Comment

I can't stop laughing for months because....
                      :
                      You're a retarded idiot gayboypedo Even that short post you needed another edit clumsy goat lover loooooooooooooool

LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Elishar View Post

" And they support Erdogan more "..You do not have sufficient believers,Erdogan began his political rise as mayor of Istanbul,today , in spite of everything you have been saying and have said,,Istanbul REJECTED Erdogan,Ankara REJECTED Erdogan...
                        You are championing BRUTAL repression of your fellow countrymen for daring to disagree with Erdogan...Thousands of Turks are being arrested for disagreeing with Erdogan and are being thrown into gaol Erdogan seems to have cancelled Habeus Corpus and people are being held without trial...
                        Erdogan is NOT protecting your way of life,,he is protecting HIS way of life with himslf as Sultan / Khaliph and there is only a place for you as long as you blindly support him...
                        Sssshhhuuusssshhhhhhhhhhhh Elishar! Don't spoil the surprise, come the turk civil war and gayboypedo is running for his life on all fours in disguise after painting himself pink and pretending he is a pig, even then he will still think dwarf gangster religious dictator rancid turdogan is a great leader because he is a simple turk retard

LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by DrugGaySchadenfreude View Post

Ahahahahahaha what a rant gayboypedo

No one other than sulking nationalistic turk trash like you supports rancid turdogan silly boy and only the turk army could aim for the head and shoot itself in the foot loooooool

You are right about my nation though gayboypedo, we are the worlds biggest crybabies, perverts, sulkers and retards : ( ......................

Ahahahahahahaha LOL
                          -The Most Gay person ever existed in Century 21
                          Good you now learned which flag is the greatest my pathetic New Zealander crusader slave, brain dead, LOL. Your behavior IQ proves your age isn't 41 but 0,41
                          Last edited by CaymanWolvon; 04-10-2019, 08:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elishar View Post

Elishar you're jumping to the topics as without knowing nothing like a flea that doesn't know where it gonna fall when it jumps
                            Firstly, this election is local municipality elections which isn't related to president Erdoğan also since its election of political alliances between different parties where some gained a lot in big cities.
                            But AKP(The Erdoğan's party) has succeeded a lot in this election as gaining most of the provinces in Istanbul and also gained Şırnak city, also too close to take some HDP the separatist supporting cities in Eastern Turkiye. Ankara elections are normal but Istanbul elections are dubious as there are also empty plots defined as voters.
                            However, these elections don't directly interest you but may interest you because of your paranoiacy against Islamic ummah rising under flag of Turkiye, AKP has taken most of the major provinces in Istanbul:

CHP's votes are laughable since it has only succeded in the fake voter suspected towns like Büyükçekmece provience of Istanbul which is one of the most crowded provience in Istanbul and Esenyurt as well. Sarıyer province is also suspected since it was head by head between AKP and CHP during every election but somehow this election, difference is high.
                            Istanbul will most probably be cancelled and next elections will be database electronic systems.
                            BTW I've heard some political leaders in Israel like Netanyahu and Gantz declared election victory at same time, this may cause a chaos in your country
                            Last edited by CaymanWolvon; 04-10-2019, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Good you now learned which flag is the greatest my pathetic New Zealander crusader slave, brain dead, LOL. Your behavior IQ proves your age isn't 41 but 0,41
                              Nope, good you now learned which flag I wipe my a$$ with gayboypedo my triggered pedophile turk pervert retard And my behavior proves i'm from turkshit obviously silly boy just like when I use a New Zealand flag means i'm from New Zealand.....ahahahahahahaha

Your constant ranting is hilarious and your retarded brain needed yet another edit you clumsy village turk goat lover

LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by DrugGaySchadenfreude View Post

Nope, good you now learned which flag I wipe my a$$ with gayboypedo my triggered pedophile turk pervert retard And my behavior proves i'm from turkshit obviously silly boy just like when I use a New Zealand flag means i'm from New Zealand.....ahahahahahahaha

Your constant ranting is hilarious and your retarded brain needed yet another edit you clumsy village turk goat lover : D

LOL

-The most Gay person ever existed in Century 21

But that's not enough, you should update your name Freddie to its Turkish version Feride, would fit you. That's no problem for me since you're hungry to live the stockholm syndrome as to be same with your opposite

Comment

Working...
                                X