Crash of the Turkish Economy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CaymanWolvon View Post

But that's not enough, you should update your name Freddie to its Turkish version Feride, would fit you. That's no problem for me since you're hungry to live the stockholm syndrome as to be same with your opposite
    It's more than enough and unlike you I don't need to update or EDIT anything gayboypedo you silly village goat loving turk

You should change your name to "Retard" which would fit you perfectly and be an advance warning to anyone that hasn't seen you write at least one word or make yet another edit

LOL

Comment

• Are you reading what you write ? First you say there is no connection between Erdogan leader of the Akp and the municipal elections in which he campaigned and campaigned for the the Ak party...
      Then you explain ,,in your own way,, the importance of Akp as a power base for Erdogan who is the Leader of that party...
      Erdogan and Akp lost Istanbul because people who Used to vote for them either didn't vote,,or voted for someone else...
      By restricting yourself to only "approved " Turkey news and propaganda you get less than half the story and what you are getting is not often the truth...

Comment

• Originally posted by Elishar View Post

Are you reading what you write ? First you say there is no connection between Erdogan leader of the Akp and the municipal elections in which he campaigned and campaigned for the the Ak party...
        It depends on your perception, I said municipial elections are mainly related to political alliances which seriously effected metropolitan votes rather than president Erdo?an, president Erdo?an's success is inevitable especially in the separatist known(pkk oppressed) cities like ??rnak. AKP is also too close to take the city of Siirt, they've taken Mu?, I believe they'll take a lot of Southeastern Anatolia cities in next elections because the investments in the region is living its busiest period in its history.

Originally posted by Elishar View Post
        Then you explain ,,in your own way,, the importance of Akp as a power base for Erdogan who is the Leader of that party...
        Erdogan and Akp lost Istanbul because people who Used to vote for them either didn't vote,,or voted for someone else...
        By restricting yourself to only "approved " Turkey news and propaganda you get less than half the story and what you are getting is not often the truth...
        I think i explain from the way that wouldn't like to hear. CHP votes in Istanbul aren't normal as they lost most of the major provinces, they've got serious votes from their opposite like AKP and MHP in some provinces which is apparently strange and shows they cheated seriously on this election
        2014 local elections - 2018 general elections - 2019 local elections - Istanbul :
        AKP is over 50% to 52% with their allied MHP's votes for 2014 and 2018 elections but somehow they've lost votes to their exact opposite ideological party the CHP.. cheat is apparent. Istanbul elections isn't valid at the moment and that's high possibility to go re-voting under electronic systems.

Last edited by CaymanWolvon; 04-11-2019, 09:12 AM.

Comment

It depends on your perception, I said municipial elections are mainly related to political alliances which seriously effected metropolitan votes rather than president Erdo?an, president Erdo?an's success is inevitable especially in the separatist known(pkk oppressed) cities like ??rnak. AKP is also too close to take the city of Siirt, they've taken Mu?, I believe they'll take a lot of Southeastern Anatolia cities in next elections because the investments in the region is living its busiest period in its history.

I think i explain from the way that wouldn't like to hear. CHP votes in Istanbul aren't normal as they lost most of the major provinces, they've got serious votes from their opposite like AKP and MHP in some provinces which is apparently strange and shows they cheated seriously on this election
          2014 local elections - 2018 general elections - 2019 local elections - Istanbul :
          AKP is over 50% to 52% with their allied MHP's votes for 2014 and 2018 elections but somehow they've lost votes to their exact opposite ideological party the CHP.. cheat is apparent. Istanbul elections isn't valid at the moment and that's high possibility to go re-voting under electronic systems.

Nothing strange about a government political party losing 5 or more % in a genuine democracy - particularly when they stuff up an economy as badly as Erdogan's gang have.

The question that the world is asking is how come Erdogan's party lost so little of the vote in spite of the monumentous stuffup that Erdogan's dogpack have performed in Turkey.

Comment

• Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

Nothing strange about a government political party losing 5 or more % in a genuine democracy - particularly when they stuff up an economy as badly as Erdogan's gang have.

The question that the world is asking is how come Erdogan's party lost so little of the vote in spite of the monumentous stuffup that Erdogan's dogpack have performed in Turkey.
            Because Erdogan et al were Rigging the results ????

Comment

• Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

If you read the comments of Turks, it's not Erdogan's fault and mismanagement of his mafia. It's the evil west.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elishar View Post

Because Erdogan et al were Rigging the results ????

I don't think he needs to rig something.
                It's too early for an regime change. The "evil" west needs to pump down Turkish economy a little bit more, but the tendency is already there.
                It's local election in Istanbul, guys who let their personal harem out of the barn every morning to graze, are thinking about Turkish politics different. In those regions is Erdogan unbeatable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hades91x View Post

I don't think he needs to rig something.
                  It's too early for an regime change. The "evil" west needs to pump down Turkish economy a little bit more, but the tendency is already there.
                  It's local election in Istanbul, guys who let their personal harem out of the barn every morning to graze, are thinking about Turkish politics different. In those regions is Erdogan unbeatable.
                  LOOL.. vandal(PL) still thinks if the current century is century 19 where westerners have had got 40 times population superiority against Turks and were also allied with Russia unlike modern times which is a little bit Communist Red Today, you got no population superiority, you got no technological superiority.
                  It'll take max a few months for Turkish military to capture whole Europe by railgun bombardments and rocket warfare HAHAHAH
                  See the Greek external debth.. by this external debt, they've decreased their defense budgets and minimum wage, Greek minimum wage has decreased to 595 Euros from 876 Euros(32% decrease), this is the fate of countries which has got a close external debt rate to Greece
                  Last edited by CaymanWolvon; 04-15-2019, 09:33 AM.

Comment

LOOL.. vandal(PL) still thinks if the current century is century 19
                    Nope, it is just the whole world knows barbaric turks still live in the stone age era gayboypedo

Ahahahahaha clumsy turk retard brain is still slower than his fingers....cue edit

LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by DrunkGaySchadenfreude View Post

Nope, it is just the whole world knows barbaric turks still live in the stone age era gayboypedo : D

Ahahahahaha clumsy turk retard brain is still slower than his fingers....cue edit : D

LOL
                      I've been tired of humiliating you and you're not being ashamed of being humiliated over and over Thanks to you, whole interpals forum surfers learned that crusaders who are ancestors of entire westerners were brutal cannibals and I've been witness that many especially Asians deleted their profiles after visiting my profile, they seem to be scared of my comments about cannibal history of crusaders(the westerners). But it seems like you won't stop till whole world get informed about it, keep behaving that way, tourism rate of your country will hit 0.0001%

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ttee-says.html

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ork-Court.html Marriage between uncle and niece is ruled legal by New York Court

Footnote : Islam forbids marriage of first-degree relatives because risks of mental problems(like cannibalism), including uncle-niece
                      Last edited by CaymanWolvon; 04-15-2019, 01:04 PM.

Comment

I've been tired of masturbating over pictures of small children lately and just want my 11 year old cousin.....

Footnote : Islam forbids marriage of first-degree relatives because risks of mental problems(like cannibalism), including uncle-niece
                        You are a self confessed peadophile gayboypedo and in the right country turkey not to be noticed being a peadophile You have only ever humiliated yourself here with every post you make and every edit your retarded brain makes that cannot keep up with your fingers shows, even your reply contained yet another turk retarded edit

Some of your major humiliations have been....

1; threatening to get this site banned in turkey when you screamed and cried like a little girl...(probably like your 11 year old first cousin did when she saw you and your barbaric families decided she is your girlfriend and you are to be married) ....and then calling me a "cyber bully" like a furious turk crybaby,

2; telling people you are waging a war of hatred against the West here with your posts looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

3; and last but not least telling people pedo thoughts are normal, yup when it comes to retarded turk humiliation you are in first place gayboypedo.

The only reason anyone would delete their profile after visiting yours is they felt dirty after visiting you a well known stone age mentality turk peadophile

Footnote: no one except furious muzlums care what izlum forbids considering the messenger was a dirty peadophile himself loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by DrunkGaySchadenfreude View Post

You are a self confessed peadophile gayboypedo and in the right country turkey not to be noticed being a peadophile ; ) You have only ever humiliated yourself here with every post you make and every edit your retarded brain makes that cannot keep up with your fingers shows, even your reply contained yet another turk retarded edit : D

Some of your major humiliations have been....
                          ?
                          You're such a shameless, your ocean nationals are in top about pedophilia news in western countries but you're trying to blame someone by pedophilia even which it has nothing to do as you can be sure 100%.. but I see you love to talk about pedophilia and related subject too much, through your new zealander being, your characteristics is shameless as much as not to prevent you to sell yourself LOL
                          new zealander and australian shame thoughts are common:
                          https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/22/w...-morrison.html

Originally posted by DrunkGaySchadenfreude View Post
                          1; threatening to get this site banned in turkey when you screamed and cried like a little girl...(probably like your 11 year old first cousin did when she saw you and your barbaric families decided she is your girlfriend and you are to be married) ....and then calling me a "cyber bully" like a furious turk crybaby,
                          LOL
                          I've never guaranteed it but you're such a fool, somehow you made yourself to believe if I've guaranteed it, you as an irreligious barbarian think me as supreme God lord of Turkiye or what? I don't know what kind of shape I left as drawn in your mind but through the shape in your mind, I want you to believe me as the man with your mom wasn't me

2; telling people you are waging a war of hatred against the West here with your posts looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
                          LOL
                          humour level(0,000000001 IQ level), laughing to a thing like this, seriously, complete psychopath Of course I've got the right to start a war against the source of hatred by hatred, because hatred brings war

3; and last but not least telling people pedo thoughts are normal, yup when it comes to retarded turk humiliation you are in first place gayboypedo.

The only reason anyone would delete their profile after visiting yours is they felt dirty after visiting you a well known stone age mentality turk peadophile : D

Footnote: no one except furious muzlums care what izlum forbids considering the messenger was a dirty peadophile himself loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

:co ol:

LOL

You've fit your comment to this as always :
                          "loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool"
                          Last edited by CaymanWolvon; 04-15-2019, 05:26 PM.

Comment

a shameless pedo
                            What an incoherent rant lol, if you couldn't guarantee it you shouldn't threaten it gayboypedo as now you just like an even bigger turk pussy than you did before

War.....You couldn't start a sandwich and finish it you clumsy turk never mind start a war, everyone just laughs at your retardation here, there is no hatred of you just hilarity with some pity for you because you're a turk

I don't care about your sulking nonsense about Australia or New Zealand, i'm from the biggest pervert and pedophile country in the world...turkey

And of course where would a turk retard be without another retarded turk edit looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooool

Try harder to come back and make a fool of yourself some more.....

LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSchadenfreude View Post

What an incoherent rant lol, if you couldn't guarantee it you shouldn't threaten it gayboypedo as now you just like an even bigger turk pussy than you did before : D

War.....You couldn't start a sandwich and finish it you clumsy turk never mind start a war, everyone just laughs at your retardation here, there is no hatred of you just hilarity with some pity for you because you're a turk : D

I don't care about your sulking nonsense about Australia or New Zealand, i'm from the biggest pervert and pedophile country in the world...turkey ; )

And of course where would a turk retard be without another retarded turk edit looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooool

Try harder to come back and make a fool of yourself some more.....

:c ool:

LOL

I want from you another pink long looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooool comment for this beautiful scene, as you remember, Turkish ministry of defense Hulusi Akar has had called French counterpart and warned France for day "24 April" 's being declared as SO-CALLED "armenian(the rebellious mountain barbarian) genocide day"
                              Notre Dame burns like the future of western civilization LOL

Comment

I want from you another pink long
                                turk pervert

More culture and art has been lost in that one fire than if the whole of turkey burned down gaymanpedo

LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X