Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tux1 View Post
    What are you saying then?
    I prefer to use the word "yahoo". But modern English cannot distinguish between yahoo and houyhnhnm.

Comment

Looks like dmitri and jordan have joined the Bosphorustaurus camp of anti-Semites.

I read their comments and think political discourse has gone back 100 years...

Hearsay, rumours of Jewish conspiracies to rob Poland of... do you guys even have anything worth stealing?

As long as you stay in the log cabin you live in and stay away from us, I could care less.
      Last edited by gurufabbes; 05-14-2018, 07:47 PM.
      "Ich bin ein Teil von jener Kraft, die stets das Böse will und stets das Gute schafft." J. W. v. Goethe

英国鬼子

Comment

Originally posted by gurufabbes View Post
        Looks like dmitri and jordan have joined the Bosphorustaurus camp of anti-Semites.

Hearsay, rumours of Jewish conspiracies to rob Poland of... do you guys even have anything worth stealing?

As long as you stay in the log cabin you live in and stay away from us, I could care less.
        The Nazis killed more Russians than Jews, but the Russians will never ask you for money. Russia is the richest country in the world.The British got rid of the EU, they did the right thing. I am not anti-Semitic, I send greetings and best wishes to the Jews in Israel. Also I send greetings and best wishes to the Germans in Germany. No one can't keep a bear, a wolf and a fox in the same cage.
        Last edited by dmitri11; 05-14-2018, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Merely informing on Polish reactions in this matter, you may treat me as your foreign correspondent in Poland
          Enforceable or not, this act has caused extremely negative reactions in Poland and comments about US and Jews as well. Even if Polish reactions are exaggerated, let me remind you recent hysteric Israeli reactions to Polish ban of using term "Polish Death Camps" under the penalty of prison.
          And of course we don't have anything worth stealing. This is exactly the type of message that should be sent to the world
          http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/...20100803203515

Comment

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post
            let me remind you recent hysteric Israeli reactions to Polish ban of using term "Polish Death Camps" under the penalty of prison.
            Yes, I did agree even then that the whole thing is a non-issue. The Israeli reaction, but also the whole reason for such a law.

Never heard the phrase "Polish Death Camps" in my life before this came up.
            [QUOTE]The Nazis killed more Russians than Jews, but the Russians will never ask you for money. Russia is the richest country in the world.The British got rid of the EU, they did the right thing. I am not anti-Semitic, I send greetings and best wishes to the Jews in Israel. Also I send greetings and best wishes to the Germans in Germany. /QUOTE]
            "All the countries that were waiting for American help were robbed by Jews."
            "Did you expect the American and Russian jews to help you? Soon you'll love even more the ukrainian nationalists (funded by Jews)."

"because "when a real Ukrainian is born, a Jew cries" - russian saying... also Polish knees are shaking. A real Ukrainian is more greedy and cunning than a Jew, a Ukrainian will never fight a Russian fool, he will outwit a Russian foo faster than a Jew. "

Sounds like I'm reading Der Stuermer here...

[QUOTE]Nazis killed more Russians than Jews, but the Russians will never ask you for money/QUOTE]

The Russians won and forced reparations on the parts of Germany they occupied.

"Ich bin ein Teil von jener Kraft, die stets das Böse will und stets das Gute schafft." J. W. v. Goethe

英国鬼子

Comment

Yes, I did agree even then that the whole thing is a non-issue. The Israeli reaction, but also the whole reason for such a law...
              Yes, the whole thing is a non-issue, both this topic and the “Polish Death Camp” story.

Comment

Merely informing on Polish reactions in this matter, you may treat me as your foreign correspondent in Poland
                Enforceable or not, this act has caused extremely negative reactions in Poland and comments about US and Jews as well. Even if Polish reactions are exaggerated, let me remind you recent hysteric Israeli reactions to Polish ban of using term "Polish Death Camps" under the penalty of prison.
                And of course we don't have anything worth stealing. This is exactly the type of message that should be sent to the world
                When the Russian throw off a corrupt government, mafia will have ownership only of the synagogues.

Why do Americans call the mafia in Russia is Russian? There are Russian bandits, killers. But the Russian fool is not able to lead corruption.
                Last edited by dmitri11; 05-15-2018, 07:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

Yes, the whole thing is a non-issue, both this topic and the “Polish Death Camp” story.

We will see.

Comment

We will see.
                    You won't see anything...you'll forget about both issues as they slowly fade into the past because no one will pay them any mind.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

You won't see anything...you'll forget about both issues as they slowly fade into the past because no one will pay them any mind.

Quite contrary actually. I pay close attention and observe what is happening. Hard to believe that US administration enacted something useless and it will just stand on paper, shining.

I also think that there was too much coincidence surrounding this, e.g. at exactly same time some idiot mayor in Jersey City wants to destroy the Polish monument from WW2
                      Sorry we won't fall for this shit, this classic distraction and substitute topic tactic was used by Polish government dozens of times already

Comment

Quite contrary actually. I pay close attention and observe what is happening. Hard to believe that US administration enacted something useless and it will just stand on paper, shining.

I also think that there was too much coincidence surrounding this, e.g. at exactly same time some idiot mayor in Jersey City wants to destroy the Polish monument from WW2
                        Sorry we won't fall for this shit, this classic distraction and substitute topic tactic was used by Polish government dozens of times already
                        Why bother? When the guy who is talking about seeing things actually sees purple fairies and unicorns, I would let his comments go.

Comment

I'm not sure which of these idiots is more amusing, the resident hasbara troll that is pretending he "Never heard the phrase Polish death camps in my life before this came up" or the dull witted Canadian village idiot (not the penguin if that needs explaining) attempting to down play the topic here full stop lol. I guess one thing about the pair of them is for sure, I could start a thread regarding Israel on even the most unattended site in the world and the hasbara troll would still turn up where as the Canadian village idiot would be much later as he's still waiting for someone to turn his computer on.

Still look on the bright side, the rest of you can think yourself lucky, just imagine the age old angry smoke and mirrors scream of "anti Semite" if there was a thread about the Israelis shooting dead and wounding all those Palestinian's protesting at the Gaza border.

Comment

Originally posted by fatbeard View Post
                            I'm not sure which of these idiots is more amusing, the resident hasbara troll that is pretending he "Never heard the phrase Polish death camps in my life before this came up" or the dull witted Canadian village idiot (not the penguin if that needs explaining) attempting to down play the topic here full stop lol. I guess one thing about the pair of them is for sure, I could start a thread regarding Israel on even the most unattended site in the world and the hasbara troll would still turn up where as the Canadian village idiot would be much later as he's still waiting for someone to turn his computer on.

Still look on the bright side, the rest of you can think yourself lucky, just imagine the age old angry smoke and mirrors scream of "anti Semite" if there was a thread about the Israelis shooting dead and wounding all those Palestinian's protesting at the Gaza border.
                            The phrase is 'dim-witted' not 'dull-witted', first of all. Since, you have insulted me previously (without cause), I am assuming you are hoping to insult me further but failing miserably. You might try improving your English skills. Although, I do agree, there are a number of trolls in this thread. I didn't 'play down this topic' so you must be talking about some other Canadian, but I thought it's better to be clear. What I did assert on this topic, is that countries don't have to feel obligated from this act but will they have enough backbone to shrug off the pressure of the United States, it remains to be seen. Western nations typically cater whereas non-Western ones often defy them so Trump is just obligating groups that cater to Israel and/or special interest groups that work with Israeli organizations.

Comment

Originally posted by Tux1 View Post
                              The phrase is 'dim-witted' not 'dull-witted', first of all. Since, you have insulted me previously (without cause), I am assuming you are hoping to insult me further but failing miserably. You might try improving your English skills. Although, I do agree, there are a number of trolls in this thread. I didn't 'play down this topic' so you must be talking about some other Canadian, but I thought it's better to be clear. What I did assert on this topic, is that countries don't have to feel obligated from this act but will they have enough backbone to shrug off the pressure of the United States, it remains to be seen. Western nations typically cater whereas non-Western ones often defy them so Trump is just obligating groups that cater to Israel and/or special interest groups that work with Israeli organizations.
                              Oh dear, so much failure from you where to begin.

First of all the phrase "Dull witted" is perfectly apt considering the context of my reply, I mean I know what it means anyway but here let me elaborate for you via simply googling Dull witted so you can see the definition as it seems you need things spoon fed; dull-witted adjective, slow to understand; stupid. A dogged dull witted plodder. I mean rather than make a fool of yourself you could of done that too, but of course as usual you know better lol.

Secondly I didn't insult you I stated a fact, you scream trolllllllll whenever anyone dares disagree with you or calls you out on your know it all nonsense. Try going a day without calling someone here a troll, I dare you.

Thirdly, and this one is a gem; "I am assuming you are hoping to insult me further but failing miserably. You might try improving your English skills." Hmmmm improving my English skills eh' ok, lets see what I actually wrote; "or the dull witted Canadian village idiot (not the penguin if that needs explaining) attempting to down play the topic here full stop lol."

Unless you are DULL WITTED it is perfectly obvious who the DULL WITTED Canadian was/is who was down playing this thread, I mean you only have to read his posts about the issues here slowly fading into the past, and you do have a Penguin as an avatar don't you unlike him? so it is perfectly obvious I wasn't referring to you. Hmmm what else is there to write, only that you were wrong about pretty much everything in your post except the absolutely obvious part at the end, but of course I doubt you will have the courage to admit it.

Apart from the rest of your glaring failures here good luck improving your English skills at least ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by fatbeard View Post

Oh dear, so much failure from you where to begin.

First of all the phrase "Dull witted" is perfectly apt considering the context of my reply, I mean I know what it means anyway but here let me elaborate for you via simply googling Dull witted so you can see the definition as it seems you need things spoon fed; dull-witted adjective, slow to understand; stupid. A dogged dull witted plodder. I mean rather than make a fool of yourself you could of done that too, but of course as usual you know better lol.

Secondly I didn't insult you I stated a fact, you scream trolllllllll whenever anyone dares disagree with you or calls you out on your know it all nonsense. Try going a day without calling someone here a troll, I dare you.

Thirdly, and this one is a gem; "I am assuming you are hoping to insult me further but failing miserably. You might try improving your English skills." Hmmmm improving my English skills eh' ok, lets see what I actually wrote; "or the dull witted Canadian village idiot (not the penguin if that needs explaining) attempting to down play the topic here full stop lol."

Unless you are DULL WITTED it is perfectly obvious who the DULL WITTED Canadian was/is who was down playing this thread, I mean you only have to read his posts about the issues here slowly fading into the past, and you do have a Penguin as an avatar don't you unlike him? so it is perfectly obvious I wasn't referring to you. Hmmm what else is there to write, only that you were wrong about pretty much everything in your post except the absolutely obvious part at the end, but of course I doubt you will have the courage to admit it.

Apart from the rest of your glaring failures here good luck improving your English skills at least ;-)
                                Dim-witted is much more common than 'dull-witted' but it's amusing reading your pitiful insults.

It's good that you were talking about some other Canadian. I will enjoy reading that person make full of you if they choose to do so. It doesn't seem to be difficult. I don't know of anyone calling me a troll here, but that's amusing as well. Apparently, you don't know what a troll is or the definition of one.

Comment

Working...
                                X