Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New US ambassador in Warsaw accuses Poland of the rise of anti-semitism in Europe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New US ambassador in Warsaw accuses Poland of the rise of anti-semitism in Europe

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.b9c7b4fe56cf

God, how my government is stupid. They find it unaceptable, but they will take her anyway.
    PiS is starting to make me angry. Seems we've come out of German influence just to fall into US influence, what idiots are we.

Don't worry. Polish people see it.

Are there many Semites in Poland?

Comment

Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post
      Are there many Semites in Poland?
      I don't really know. After 1945 Poland is more or less homogeneous country. That's the only thing I appreciate from Stalin.

Comment

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post
        https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.b9c7b4fe56cf

God, how my government is stupid. They find it unaceptable, but they will take her anyway.
        PiS is starting to make me angry. Seems we've come out of German influence just to fall into US influence, what idiots are we.

Don't worry. Polish people see it.
        That's good. I posted here, particularly to (somewhat ) enlightened posters such as yourself that the Trump administration is especially Zionist influenced or controlled (meaning by 'Zionist/Jewish interest groups) more than 'normal' or usual for American elections. Trump is not 'right-wing' or conservative which many right-wingers often claim but he's just 'big money' as he always has been. Anyway, like I tried to tell you before, Poland is still 'owned' or influenced by the Western allies, in particular, the U.S.

Comment

Originally posted by Tux1 View Post
          That's good. I posted here, particularly to (somewhat ) enlightened posters such as yourself that the Trump administration is especially Zionist influenced or controlled (meaning by 'Zionist/Jewish interest groups) more than 'normal' or usual for American elections. Trump is not 'right-wing' or conservative which many right-wingers often claim but he's just 'big money' as he always has been. Anyway, like I tried to tell you before, Poland is still 'owned' or influenced by the Western allies, in particular, the U.S.
          Yes I agree, this US administration is terribly zionist-influenced. First S.447 act now this. I'm getting tired by this slowly, Jews are first to throw accusations at others, while they keep murdering Palestinian children.

Concerning Poland, the sad thing there is absolutely no one to vote. PO = German interests, PiS = US interests, wtf

Comment

Well, anti-semitism is historical and normal in Europe and will only get more important in the future with the increasing Muslim population. Deal with it, get used to it. As far as ambassador Mosbacher’s comments are concerned, they are to be expected from the Trump Administration. Many senior diplomats working in U.S. Department of State (Foreign Affairs) were either fired or resigned outright shortly after Trump took office. What you have now are a group of amateur diplomats who regularly make the wildest of statements without thinking them through. Just yesterday, a senior White House official said there was a special place in Hell for the Canadian Prime Minister. Get my point?

You should expect more crazy rhetoric from the Trump Administration. Just look at their boss...

Comment

I don't really know. After 1945 Poland is more or less homogeneous country. That's the only thing I appreciate from Stalin.
              It was Hitler.

Comment

Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post
                It was Hitler.
                Yeah, Stalin would have wanted Poland's homogeneity to be wiped out.... you only have to look at old Soviet pictures and propaganda.

Comment

Yes I agree, this US administration is terribly zionist-influenced. First S.447 act now this. I'm getting tired by this slowly, Jews are first to throw accusations at others, while they keep murdering Palestinian children.

Concerning Poland, the sad thing there is absolutely no one to vote. PO = German interests, PiS = US interests, wtf
                  Agreed. However, it is the case in most (Western) countries due to extensive indoctrination and brainwashing - even brainwashing of politicians and corruption. The political system doesn't allow people of 'different opinions' to come to power or to establish any type of political advancement or influence. One example I would suggest to you is to take a look at the system in Italy. I couldn't believe at how many parties they have and the majority, over 90% are left-wing including far-left. Yet, it's published by the mainstream media that they have a 'populist' government now. Political and economic elites make sure that the parties and corporations plus special interest groups are in collusion and the money is usually spent on keeping people 'in the dark' and promoting everyone to be 'sheeple.' Zionist and Jewish special interest groups are usually at or near the top of this hierarchy. Go ahead and research, special interest organizations that are Jewish-based promoted and encouraged mass immigration from third world countries, from the Middle East and Northern Africa - including various jewish organizations in the United States and the World Jewish Congress (plus, European Jewish Congress). One has to ask oneself, why is that when those migrants are often fiercely anti-Semitic. Yet, they supported that policy anyway and they have a lot of clout with politicians and governments.

Comment

Yeah, Stalin would have wanted Poland's homogeneity to be wiped out.... you only have to look at old Soviet pictures and propaganda.
                    Stalin saved Poland from German-Ukrainian bandits.

Comment

dmitri, Tux - nonsense, what are you talking about, please read about history a bit. Stalin first takes what is now Ukrainian/ Belarus lands from Poland (where Poles were just some % in the general population), then kicks out Germans from the western lands and thus makes Polish territory more or less 90% Polish.

Before WW2 Poles consisted 69% of population in the Polish lands
                      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second...c#Demographics

Comment

dmitri, Tux - nonsense, what are you talking about...
                        The day of the semifinal:
                        1) Right Tux against the left-wing Jews, which ruling the world.
                        2) Left Dmitri against right-wing Jews, which ruling these same world.

The result is unpredictable.

Comment

Originally posted by VaselineBasket View Post
                          The day of the semifinal:
                          1) Right Tux against the left-wing Jews, which ruling the world.
                          2) Left Dmitri against right-wing Jews, which ruling these same world.

The result is unpredictable.
                          Haahahahahaahaa

Comment

Originally posted by Elishar View Post

Haahahahahaahaa
                            The referee stopped the fights. Security service displays from the ring of a Jewish fan who dressed in "Budenovka" with a red star, we see in his hands of the Bank account details with 10.000.000.000.000.00$ and "Garmoshka". Our fights are starting again.
                            Last edited by VaselineBasket; 06-13-2018, 06:35 PM.

Comment

dmitri, Tux - nonsense, what are you talking about, please read about history a bit. Stalin first takes what is now Ukrainian/ Belarus lands from Poland (where Poles were just some % in the general population), then kicks out Germans from the western lands and thus makes Polish territory more or less 90% Polish.

Before WW2 Poles consisted 69% of population in the Polish lands
                              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second...c#Demographics
                              http://nationalpost.com/news/histori...olish-soldiers

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe...cre/index.html

That is just part of it but isn't exactly what I meant. Russia's Soviet system didn't regard ethnic pride or identity as very crucial or significant but did use it for propaganda purposes. I really don't recognize anything in Stalin's policy or politics that would indicate he cared about Polish homogeneity. If some policy benefited Polish homogeneity, I would suggest it was an unintended consequence but not something that was done out of concern or altruism. Feel free to prove me wrong but I don't think you did in your previous post.

Comment

Working...
                              X