Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New US ambassador in Warsaw accuses Poland of the rise of anti-semitism in Europe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

One bonus advice to you then. Please do not try to learn my about the history of my country. It seems you don't even know what I was talking about if you give me such article.
    I was refering to Soviet 1939 agression on Poland and Yalta decisions while your text describes everything in between. Which is completely irrelevant for what I'm trying to say.

I won't even mention the obvious bullshit in this text, like "Britain had gone to war in defense of Poland's independence"

Actually Churchill and his comrades are guilty of political murder of general W.Sikorski from Polish emigration government that resided in UK. Fun fact the documents on the details of catastrophy in Gibraltar will remain top secret in UK archives until 2033
    Britain and Poland were parties to a mutual defence pact...

Comment

Originally posted by Elishar View Post

Britain and Poland were parties to a mutual defence pact...
      I know what Poland signed with Brits. But when the time came, they didn't help. They did nothing.
      http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/...20100803203515

Comment

I know what Poland signed with Brits. But when the time came, they didn't help. They did nothing.
        British crown wanted with no tension to f*ck the Russian colony.
        Last edited by dmitri11; 06-14-2018, 10:05 AM.

Comment

One bonus advice to you then. Please do not try to learn my about the history of my country. It seems you don't even know what I was talking about if you give me such article.
          I was referring to Soviet 1939 agression on Poland and Yalta decisions while your text describes everything in between. Which is completely irrelevant for what I'm trying to say.

I won't even mention the obvious bullshit in this text, like "Britain had gone to war in defense of Poland's independence"

Actually Churchill and his comrades are guilty of political murder of general W.Sikorski from Polish emigration government that resided in UK. Fun fact the documents on the details of catastrophy in Gibraltar will remain top secret in UK archives until 2033
          The last link, at least?!? Hello?!? There definitely was relevance to what you were saying, at least, to my interpretation of it. I can only go by 'your words' and posting. It seems like you are defending Stalin (since we're still arguing). That's pretty ****ed up for someone who is supposedly Polish. Maybe, you are really 'Abdul' after all?

Comment

The link with reference to Britain, I wasn't even considering - the validity to what was said there had nothing to do with the topic we were discussing - so, I could agree with you there or not, it didn't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Tux1 View Post
              The last link, at least?!? Hello?!? There definitely was relevance to what you were saying, at least, to my interpretation of it. I can only go by 'your words' and posting. It seems like you are defending Stalin (since we're still arguing). That's pretty ****ed up for someone who is supposedly Polish. Maybe, you are really 'Abdul' after all?
              I don't need to defend anyone, these are just facts. No matter what were his intentions, the effect of his actions is beneficial - homogenous Poland.

Comment

I don't need to defend anyone, these are just facts. No matter what were his intentions, the effect of his actions is beneficial - homogenous Poland.
                Of course, you would say that with your Commie education.

Comment

Commie education ended in 1989
                  Of course you realize how dumb this remark sounds after you posted completely biased and lying text that overestimates merits of Churchil and claims that Brits went to war with Germany in our defense

Comment

Abdul,

(I hate that name) Some of your posts are interesting but they seem to attract kooks. Too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post
                      Abdul,

(I hate that name) Some of your posts are interesting but they seem to attract kooks. Too bad.

Straight It Up ... How about some information - please.

https://www.amalgama-lab.com/songs/p...raight_up.html
                      Last edited by dmitri11; 06-15-2018, 06:10 AM.

Comment

Hallo, dude ... sorri. You want him to support Hitler like the ukrainian Jews now.

Last edited by dmitri11; 06-15-2018, 07:00 AM.

Comment

I would venture to suggest that the Tux has some problems with the quality of education in Canada.

First, he has mediocre knowledge about Stalin and about history in general.
                          Second, he collects his knowledge from sites with yellow press.
                          Third, if he loses the discussion, he goes to the discussion of the opponent's personality.
                          Last edited by VaselineBasket; 06-15-2018, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Why do we need to distort history? Hitler started with the Sudetenland, which Britain and France gave up without a fight and without the USSR. Everyone was for himself and it was long as possible (they all delayed the start of the war for themselves). Therefore, Britain did not help Poland, so the Soviet Union entered Poland without aggression. Britain with his reprieve came to Dunkirk, the Soviet Union with his reprieve to Moscow and Stalingrad.

Comment

Originally posted by VaselineBasket View Post
                              I would venture to suggest that the Tux has some problems with the quality of education in Canada.

First, he has mediocre knowledge about Stalin and about history in general.
                              Second, he collects his knowledge from sites with yellow press.
                              Third, if he loses the discussion, he goes to the discussion of the opponent's personality.
                              Kid. Who the israhell are you?

https://i02.fotocdn.net/s30/206/publ...2728830413.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by VaselineBasket View Post
                                Why do we need to distort history? Hitler started with the Sudetenland, which Britain and France gave up without a fight and without the USSR. Everyone was for himself and it was long as possible (they all delayed the start of the war for themselves). Therefore, Britain did not help Poland, so the Soviet Union entered Poland without aggression. Britain with his reprieve came to Dunkirk, the Soviet Union with his reprieve to Moscow and Stalingrad.
                                The Yeltsin-Putin's system can no longer pour dirt on Stalin and the USSR, so it uses his name. Sheep$ need gates ... Mind Trap ... godless fight spirit
                                Last edited by dmitri11; 06-15-2018, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X