Australian Nazi soldiers spotted in Afghanistan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australian Nazi soldiers spotted in Afghanistan

Australian soldiers have been photographed flying a Nazi swastika flag from their vehicle while on operations in Afghanistan.

A LEAKED photo of the Nazi swastika flag flying on an Australian military vehicle in Afghanistan has sparked outrage.

The photo, obtained exclusively by the ABC, was taken in August 2007.

The photograph shows the large swastika emblem hoisted over an Australian military vehicle.

The ABC has obtained two separate expert analyses of the photograph.

Both concluded with a high degree of confidence — near certainty — that the image has not been digitally altered.

Other than magnifying the image and cropping its exterior margins, the ABC has not edited or manipulated the photograph in any way.

The ABC has seen a second photograph of the flag, and it is understood that further images of the flag in Afghanistan have also been circulated among Australian soldiers.

The photograph has emerged as the actions of Australia's special forces in Afghanistan come under unprecedented scrutiny.

'Slap in the face' to diggers who fought Hitler

The Anti-Defamation Commission said the photo was "deeply troubling" and stood as an insult to past Australian servicemen and women.

"The flying of the Nazi flag, the most evil symbol in the history of mankind, by our soldiers is a slap in the face to the diggers who fought valiantly and died to defeat Hitler," ADC chairman Dr Dvir Abramovich said.

"At a time of escalating anti-Semitism and intolerance, this vile display of bigotry is a reminder of the ever-present need for people of good to speak out against such abhorrence, and that racism is still rampant in parts of our society."

The ABC recently published claims in relation to the alleged killing of unarmed Afghan men by a different group of Australian special forces personnel during an operation in the village of Darwan, five years later in September 2012.

https://www.news.com.au/national/nazi-swastika-flag-flown-on-australian-defence-vehicle-in-afghanistan-condemned/news-story/0044f1e9ba78f6458c146aecd300a339

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-06-1...ehicle/9859618

Photos are from 2007, and have just been revealed (after 11 years). What's happening there today may be revealed in 2100 there is no doubt australian army, alongside british and american ones, are covering up many many more incidents. It doesnt look like an ''individual act'' by one soldier. That's an important point.

Secondly, those australian idiots forget Nazis who they are sympathizers of, carried out THE BLITZ against their british fathers that killed 45000 wounded 90000 british people and destroyed 60% of all houses in London (that's another christians killing christians for fun and/or power struggle story anyway)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Blitz http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/events/...y_bombs_london

Thirdly, will white australians (they are in fact british refugees in australian continent) blame Aboriginal Australians for this incident?

Fourth, as it's stated in the news that there's an apparent racist tendency in australian society, why it's that intense among over there?

Footnote: I'm sure there'll be same trolling manipulators who will try to derial topic and sulk about nazi sympathizing individuals in muslim countries and/or Turkey etc. If you want to talk about it, open another thread.
    Last edited by BosphorusTaurus; 06-14-2018, 08:52 AM.
    http://oi59.tinypic.com/28cgg01.jpg

Very old news, over 10 years old... you are getting desperate, aren't you boy?

You might want to look closer to home for contemporary Islamofascist and Neo-Nazi symbols

In any case, flying a Nazi flag among Islamists might well be a tactic for building rapport

Comment

OP in his childish delusion seems to forget Nazi-Turkish friendship while WW2.

Erdogan's gray wolves (islamo-fascist organization in turkey) hand symbolic in aussieinbg's pic doesn't need deeper explanation with whom sympathizes the "great Turkish sultan."

If you sit in a glass house you shouldn't throw with stones ....

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post
        OP in his childish delusion seems to forget Nazi-Turkish friendship while WW2.

Nazi influence on Turkish political life didn't end with WW2. It's very much alive and well right now. Here's what Erdogan had to say about Nazi Germany and the effectiveness of its power structure:

Asked on his return from a visit to Saudi Arabia late on Thursday whether an executive presidential system was possible while maintaining the unitary structure of the state, he said: "There are already examples in the world. You can see it when you look at Hitler's Germany.
        http://www.businessinsider.com/turki...em-2016-1?IR=T

It doesn't merely extend to expressions of admiration from Erdogan about HItler. Erdogan puts significant efforts into emulating what Hitler looks like!!! How homoerotic of him...

I must therefore strongly object to the Australian government's inconsistency regarding the Nazi flag flying incident. While they rightly condemn the people flying this Nazi flag, they, on the other hand, still maintain diplomatic relations with a Turkey while it is being lead by someone who is clearly a rather fanatical admirer of Hitler.

Erdogan's gray wolves (islamo-fascist organization in turkey) hand symbolic in aussieinbg's pic doesn't need deeper explanation with whom sympathizes the "great Turkish sultan."
        Yes, the picture was rather like the ones you see of Hitler and Mussolini during their times together doing their respective Fascist salutes. Erdogan is doing the Gray Wolf salut. The one next to him, the salut with the thumb turned into the palm is another Islamofascist called a "Rabia" - used by the Muslim Brotherhood. Speaking of Muslim Brotherhood, here are some flags flown by an offshoot Hamas:

If you sit in a glass house you shouldn't throw with stones ....
        It's too funny sometimes what the village boy who wrote the OP thinks. For a joke, some Australians on a combat patrol fly a Nazi flag for a bit. Commanding officer finds out about it, reprimands and punishes the soldiers and even sends them on a course which tells them why it's not a good thing. All of this was 10 years ago. Pictures surface and even the Australian prime ministers condemns this image in no uncertain terms.

The only reason why this could even be considered the basis for an OP is if you wished to debate that doing this was a good thing. Given the OPs sympathies for a Hitler sympathiser and follower like Erdogan, I guess that ultimately he is jealous that it was Australian soldiers on patrol in Afghanistan flying this flag as a joke rather than Turkish Gray Wolves going off on patrol to murder Kurds and others.

Comment

oh no, someone flew a flag 11 years ago the DRAMA
          Why is it called a tourist season if we're not supposed to hunt them?

Comment

Originally posted by grgur View Post
            oh no, someone flew a flag 11 years ago the DRAMA
            I guess this sulking village boy has to take what he can get as "revenge" against Australia

For some reason, he's still extremely butthurt about Australia's significant strategic military role in capturing Ottoman jewel cities such as Jerusalem, Damascus and Aleppo during WW1.

Comment

Ok but this is 11 years old. It belongs to history section.
              http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/...20100803203515

Comment

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post
                Ok but this is 11 years old. It belongs to history section.
                Have no fear, our sulking village boy will probably also create a thread about it in the history section

Watch him try to create lots of different trivial threads and necropost as the 24th of June - the Turkish elections - approach... "For whatever reason", he wants to draw attention away from this highly significant world event.

Comment

Each time I read "Australia" on this forum, I already know its author and that it will be about bitching, yet I click.

Anyway :
                  "The flying of the Nazi flag, the most evil symbol in the history of mankind, by our soldiers is a slap in the face to the diggers who fought valiantly and died to defeat Hitler," ADC chairman Dr Dvir Abramovich said.
                  This, it seriously makes me think that people know only nazi and ww2 when it comes to talk about history nowaday. It's alway about "omg, Hitler is themost evil guy", or "omg, swastika is the most evil symbol"... Just, no ?
                  Last edited by Sancta_Lux; 06-14-2018, 07:45 PM.

Comment

These Nazis are everywhere. I'm not sure what a Nazi is exactly. I just apply the term loosely to anybody that has a different opinion than me. Even if they don't like the same flavor of ice cream that I like.

Comment

Originally posted by LongRanger3 View Post
                      These Nazis are everywhere. I'm not sure what a Nazi is exactly. I just apply the term loosely to anybody that has a different opinion than me. Even if they don't like the same flavor of ice cream that I like.
                      It's one of few terms of mental sick extremists to determine and ostracize every person that doesn't agree with their opinion. A wrong ice choice is enough to build up a silly ideological chain to call you a "Nazi" etc.

A Nazi was a member of NSDAP in germany between 1933-1945.
                      Last edited by Hades91; 06-15-2018, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
                        Each time I read "Australia" on this forum, I already know its author and that it will be about bitching, yet I click.
                        I too almost certainly know it's going to be be a sulking rant from a butthurt village boy. Still there's the urge to click. I have this morbid curiosity about how he is going to make himself look like an idiot each time. After all, he has never failed us the last 2 or so years with OPs on Australian topics where he shoots himself badly in the foot every time.

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
                        Anyway :
                        This, it seriously makes me think that people know only nazi and ww2 when it comes to talk about history nowaday. It's alway about "omg, Hitler is themost evil guy", or "omg, swastika is the most evil symbol"... Just, no ?
                        Sure, the Nazis were pretty much up there with Stalin and Mao's Communists in terms of evil. Presently however, they tend to get much more press - and hence the OP's choice of "evil" to talk about in the OP.

Here he shoots himself in the foot. Hitler and the Nazis have endless numbers of Islamists as fanboys - such as Erdogan or significant numbers of Hamas and Palestinians.

I'm a bit worried for TaurusShit. After Erdogan gets reelected, he also might be on a list as a Gulenist. His posting here has done a lot of damage to the prestige of Turkey.

Comment

An angry sulking turk posting historic news, what a surprise lel.

Comment

Originally posted by fatbeard View Post
                            An angry sulking turk posting historic news, what a surprise lel.
                            I'm worried for his future. Sultans have a tendency to murder failures.

Comment

Hey Hades91,
                              Just so you know, It was a joke. How stupid are you? I sure hope that you are not the smart one of the group here, I know how post primates are very tribal. That was a joke also. Ha ha ha

Comment

Working...
                              X