Australian Nazi soldiers spotted in Afghanistan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australian Nazi soldiers spotted in Afghanistan

Australian soldiers have been photographed flying a Nazi swastika flag from their vehicle while on operations in Afghanistan.

A LEAKED photo of the Nazi swastika flag flying on an Australian military vehicle in Afghanistan has sparked outrage.

The photo, obtained exclusively by the ABC, was taken in August 2007.

The photograph shows the large swastika emblem hoisted over an Australian military vehicle.

The ABC has obtained two separate expert analyses of the photograph.

Both concluded with a high degree of confidence — near certainty — that the image has not been digitally altered.

Other than magnifying the image and cropping its exterior margins, the ABC has not edited or manipulated the photograph in any way.

The ABC has seen a second photograph of the flag, and it is understood that further images of the flag in Afghanistan have also been circulated among Australian soldiers.

The photograph has emerged as the actions of Australia's special forces in Afghanistan come under unprecedented scrutiny.

'Slap in the face' to diggers who fought Hitler

The Anti-Defamation Commission said the photo was "deeply troubling" and stood as an insult to past Australian servicemen and women.

"The flying of the Nazi flag, the most evil symbol in the history of mankind, by our soldiers is a slap in the face to the diggers who fought valiantly and died to defeat Hitler," ADC chairman Dr Dvir Abramovich said.

"At a time of escalating anti-Semitism and intolerance, this vile display of bigotry is a reminder of the ever-present need for people of good to speak out against such abhorrence, and that racism is still rampant in parts of our society."

The ABC recently published claims in relation to the alleged killing of unarmed Afghan men by a different group of Australian special forces personnel during an operation in the village of Darwan, five years later in September 2012.

https://www.news.com.au/national/nazi-swastika-flag-flown-on-australian-defence-vehicle-in-afghanistan-condemned/news-story/0044f1e9ba78f6458c146aecd300a339

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-06-1...ehicle/9859618

Photos are from 2007, and have just been revealed (after 11 years). What's happening there today may be revealed in 2100 there is no doubt australian army, alongside british and american ones, are covering up many many more incidents. It doesnt look like an ''individual act'' by one soldier. That's an important point.

Secondly, those australian idiots forget Nazis who they are sympathizers of, carried out THE BLITZ against their british fathers that killed 45000 wounded 90000 british people and destroyed 60% of all houses in London (that's another christians killing christians for fun and/or power struggle story anyway)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Blitz http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/events/...y_bombs_london

Thirdly, will white australians (they are in fact british refugees in australian continent) blame Aboriginal Australians for this incident?

Fourth, as it's stated in the news that there's an apparent racist tendency in australian society, why it's that intense among over there?

Footnote: I'm sure there'll be same trolling manipulators who will try to derial topic and sulk about nazi sympathizing individuals in muslim countries and/or Turkey etc. If you want to talk about it, open another thread.
    Last edited by BosphorusTaurus; 06-14-2018, 08:52 AM.

• Ekinox
    replied
    Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

Oink oink and more oink
    why do you deny poofy? dont be shy! all of us wait for your confession about this topic...at least you must be open minded as your country..

and the picture is my fvault Because I couldnt add you and your pack in the closet that in the picture...(but you and your pack include in it too)

I guess I have to flush the toilet right now...because it has started to reek of....

Leave a comment:

• aussieinbg
    replied
    Originally posted by Ekinox View Post
    cheap trick auspoofy! work better and try again
    No, I'm no gay and there's no hope of you ever getting a visa to Australia via a gay marriage out of me.

But you've been secretly looking for your escape route out of Turkey for while I guess -

Pure hate speech which you have illustrated here:

yeah I cant know it well..I think you know each other better (I mean you and ausshit)

and I cany say this for your all posts

would get you rejected from Australia - gay marriage certificate or not.

I wonder how it would affect your chances of getting political asylum when Turkey comes crashing down and all the "former" nationalist fanboys squeal like pigs about "discrimination" when Erdogan gets his death penalty back...

Leave a comment:

• Ekinox
    replied

Just showing us your inner Nazi aren't you?

cheap trick auspoofy! work better and try again

Leave a comment:

• aussieinbg
    replied
    nope! as I said before, I am not anti semitic. I am anti zionist..and this picture shows my reaction against a zionist's shits!

and you seem so sensitive person, I wait for same sensibility for other nations and religions too
    Just showing us your inner Nazi aren't you?

Leave a comment:

• Ekinox
    replied
    Originally posted by IanLamden View Post

This just shows your disgusting nature, I have flagged this anti-Semitic insult for review!

nope! as I said before, I am not anti semitic. I am anti zionist..and this picture shows my reaction against a zionist's shits!

and you seem so sensitive person, I wait for same sensibility for other nations and religions too

edit: if you want to see disgunting things here, you can read little zionist and his firends' posts here.you will learn
    Last edited by Ekinox; 08-03-2018, 08:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• IanLamden
    replied

yeah I cant know it well..I think you know each other better (I mean you and ausshit)

This just shows your disgusting nature, I have flagged this anti-Semitic insult for review!

Leave a comment:

• Ekinox
    replied

I don't need to beg to Muslims - I'm not into peadophilia or zoophilia so there is no need to convert to a peadophile-friendly or animal-sex-friendly death cult.

As for your extra-butthurt ranting, did you turn all your dollars and Euros into Turkish Lira like your beloved president Erdogan asked you to?

Today, I saw the Lira turning into cheaper and cheaper toilet paper. Today 5.10 Lira to one $US.

if I have a butthurt, why do you always try to change the topic?

As I said you before, the election,economy..etc in Turkey, is my issue,
    why does a pedophilie and zoophile english teacher who from asstralia interested in these topics? what is your duty in your dreams?

did you call your doctors? do your family know that you are in here 7/24?
    Last edited by Ekinox; 08-03-2018, 08:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• aussieinbg
    replied

wooww! our schizoid pedophile kangooro use my way..huh?

and why? dont you do your duty easily? do my posts prevent your black propaganda shits? or do I waken to you from your hallucinations?

and since when do you start to beg to a muslim? what gives?
    I don't need to beg to Muslims - I'm not into peadophilia or zoophilia so there is no need to convert to a peadophile-friendly or animal-sex-friendly death cult.

As for your extra-butthurt ranting, did you turn all your dollars and Euros into Turkish Lira like your beloved president Erdogan asked you to?

Today, I saw the Lira turning into cheaper and cheaper toilet paper. Today 5.10 Lira to one $US.

Leave a comment:

• Ekinox
    replied
    Originally posted by Elishar View Post

Yes he is embarrassing turks,,those who know that chimps are NOT monkeys...

Leave a comment:

• Ekinox
    replied

Are you on medication for your "problems"? Or are you just extremely drunk and ranting?

You're embarrassing decent Turks around the planet. Please stop posting.

wooww! our schizoid pedophile kangooro use my way..huh?

and why? dont you do your duty easily? do my posts prevent your black propaganda shits? or do I waken to you from your hallucinations?

and since when do you start to beg to a muslim? what gives?

Leave a comment:

• Ekinox
    replied
    Originally posted by Hades91 View Post

whining .

When I talked with a polish girl here one year ago, she said that there are so many idiots in Poland (especially between new generation) I wasnt agree with her..and I said there are many idiots in every nation…But I guess I gonna agree with her soon by you..because you are a solid evidence of this claim..

First of all, I’m not extremist…you say that, because you repeat shits what you learn from national or international media.. .And the media says what their owners want…you are extremely ignorance.and you try to deduce from sociological and psychological..let me help you..in reality the extremist maniacs come to exist from you and the others like you who cant know right from wrong! Thats why they believe in everything…

Why are you an imbecile? The person who you obey (ausshit and his pack) has never any religion,moral value….etc. because of they attack muslims you agree with them without thinking! The pack that dont respect my values, will never yours too! (do you understand why are you imbecile?)
    Ask him and his pack, what they think about other religions? Btw, you saw the germans’ reactions about the reparations of your country right? If I see the World black or White, why did you defend your country at that thread you dung beetle? Do you really know the difference between criticize ann insulting?

“it's just a clinical experiment how often you will run into the same trap again.”
    Btw if you want to see a trap, you can read that thread again idiot!… “Germany-Poland thread”

And “wolf”…Wolf is the most important symbol of Turkish mythos for centuries…every nation use an animal as a symbol..Russians-bear,french-rooster, nazi germany,your country and america –eagle, ……etc…
    And finally, if you dont have enough honour as you can be objective,
    if you dont have enough IQ as you can understand true or false what you see or read…
    Dont walk around under my feet dung beetle!

Leave a comment:

• jordan_rudess
    replied

Well, sorry to offend you.. I thought that Polish people had thicker skins than that...
    Seems we do not, whatever you mean by that.

Again, you are unable to tell us why what has been said is a "weak example of fortunetelling". All this namecalling, all this lack of evidence.
    But how am I supposed to give evidence that someone's prediction is wrong. It didn't happen yet. And it won't happen because we will oppose it.

From what I observe, it seems yet another case where Poland is playing regional and much bigger international events are playing right underneath its nose. Such as for example where Poland was focused on Wilno/Vilnius in 1938 and cooperating with the Nazi Germans on other matters relating to Memel at that time
    Excuse me but what exactly happened at Memel in 1938? Please enlighten me

and also getting small chunks of territory out of Czechoslovakia in 1938-1939 while being complicit with the Nazis in their occupation of Czechoslovakia. Then of course Poland only started mobilising their army on August 31 1939. I think many people know what had happened on the next day...
    Complicit? Lol all of you are complicit in what happened with Czechoslovakia occupation. Chamberlain came back to UK and said I have granted us peace
    In the 1933 Józef Piłsudski have offered to the west an idea of preventive strike on Germany. Sure we know what will happen. Already then. But nonse of you listened.

As for Poland and Turkey - Poland has been a very very strong supporter of Turkey's ascension into the EU, although it must be said that Poland pissed off Turkey for a while over 10 years ago by recognising the Armenian genocide,
    No. Former Polish government who has lost elections long time ago might have been a supporter. That one known of acting against the will of Polish citizens.

I've seen a whole spectrum of Polish people's thinking over time. You're only a part of that spectrum and not exactly completely representative.
    Oh I'm very reprsentative. My political option is currently running the country.

So, how are you going to stop them if they are rushing your borders in the many 100s of thousands? Pushing hundreds of thousands through borders has already happened very recently.
    Exactly the same way as Israel. By opening fire and shooting at them. This will be treated as an act of agression and mark my words I am not even joking.

The way events are going in Turkey and the Middle East, all this is very much likely to happen yet again - and probably on a much bigger scale no matter what you would like to say or think.
    No. It won't happen no matter what you like to say or think

When you are inferring that "West" or "Westerner" is something negative, then of course it is namecalling when you associate me directly with it
    I don't mean anything negative by "westerner" per se. When I want to say something negative I'm saying e.g. that westerners are brainwashed by the left.

Rants about Turkey? Pray tell what I've said about Turkey which was not correct and not based on evidence...
    I've seen very little evidence from you. It's just your wall of text. And evidence = documents, quotations, footnotes, photographs etc

Seems there are certain people in Poland who haven't read about what Islam has to say regarding world domination just as there were people in Poland in the 1930s who had not read what Hitler had been saying in Mein Kampf or what was getting said in his political speeches
    Islam will never dominate anything. I've got my bigger problem than this - it is leftist harmful ideology of deconstruction. Islam is just one of the tools that leftist idiots are using to destroy Christian morality and European culture.

Yes, we know the end result of not dealing with the existentialist threat that Nazi Germany posed to Poland now, don't we?
    As I said, Poland did offer to the west and idea of mutual preventive strike on Germany already in 1933 but this was rejected. And now we just don't give a damn, we prefer to mind our own business.

They've already swept across Europe in waves - and bigger waves are most likely on their way given the events in places like Turkey.
    Because the damned Merkel invited them. Now they are flocking to Spain because spanish leftist retards invited them.

You've already let in 6000 kebab sellers
    So what? No refugees or migrants will be allowed to come.

Not completely zero, but a very low number. Not allowing any "refugees" from the Middle East is probably a smart policy given that over 80% of them are completely fake.

That doesn't mean you're not going to get huge crowds in future trying to break down your door.
    They may try. They will be stopped by military.

The only countries that ultimately get away with that are places like Switzerland with geography that makes invasion a costly exercise along with serious compulsory military service extending far beyond the full-time period in uniform and a culture of participating in this.
    Poland should have declared neutrality long time ago already. Exactly like Switzerland.

I wasn't suggesting that they be given to Poland. Do read what I post before ranting. What I had said in summary was that they are going to turn up to Poland's borders whether Poland likes it or not.
    And I said that military with machine guns will be waiting.

So, what are you going to do when 100s of thousands of them press at Poland's borders? Shoot them?
    Yup

Given Islam's love affair with human shields, the first ones you'll have to shoot to stop them will be women and children...
    I don't see any problem here.

Are you willing to fire live rounds at women and children to stop an Islamic "refugee" invasion of Poland?
    Of course. First of all no one will come as proved by the practice so far. But if they ignore the warning, yes we will. As I said Israel does not seem to have any problem with this.
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-i...-idUSKBN1HY205
    Last edited by jordan_rudess; 08-02-2018, 03:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• aussieinbg
    replied
    Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post
    Nothing to refute, some weak example of fortuntelling from you. Highly offensive for Polish people might I add.
    Well, sorry to offend you.. I thought that Polish people had thicker skins than that...

Again, you are unable to tell us why what has been said is a "weak example of fortunetelling". All this namecalling, all this lack of evidence.

From what I observe, it seems yet another case where Poland is playing regional and much bigger international events are playing right underneath its nose. Such as for example where Poland was focused on Wilno/Vilnius in 1938 and cooperating with the Nazi Germans on other matters relating to Memel at that time and also getting small chunks of territory out of Czechoslovakia in 1938-1939 while being complicit with the Nazis in their occupation of Czechoslovakia.

Then of course Poland only started mobilising their army on August 31 1939. I think many people know what had happened on the next day...

As for Poland and Turkey - Poland has been a very very strong supporter of Turkey's ascension into the EU, although it must be said that Poland pissed off Turkey for a while over 10 years ago by recognising the Armenian genocide,
    No they don't. I know what Polish people think.
    I've seen a whole spectrum of Polish people's thinking over time. You're only a part of that spectrum and not exactly completely representative.

Nothing is happening here. And we don't want any more immigrants, especially any muslims.
    So, how are you going to stop them if they are rushing your borders in the many 100s of thousands? Pushing hundreds of thousands through borders has already happened very recently.

The way events are going in Turkey and the Middle East, all this is very much likely to happen yet again - and probably on a much bigger scale no matter what you would like to say or think.

Westerner is someone who lives in the west. Where's namecalling in that?
    When you are inferring that "West" or "Westerner" is something negative, then of course it is namecalling when you associate me directly with it

There are no merits to analyze here. Your endless rants about Turkey are far from being jusy outside observer.
    Rants about Turkey? Pray tell what I've said about Turkey which was not correct and not based on evidence...

Feel free to talk about Turkey but stay away from Poland with this. Poland is not a part of western games in the middle east.
    Seems there are certain people in Poland who haven't read about what Islam has to say regarding world domination just as there were people in Poland in the 1930s who had not read what Hitler had been saying in Mein Kampf or what was getting said in his political speeches

Thank you. We will.
    Yes, we know the end result of not dealing with the existentialist threat that Nazi Germany posed to Poland now, don't we?

No they won't.
    They've already swept across Europe in waves - and bigger waves are most likely on their way given the events in places like Turkey.

Sure. Because they have let them in first of all. When you let to enter migrants you're just made a big mistake.
    You've already let in 6000 kebab sellers

Poland refuses any refugees fro anywhere and will keep doing so.
    Not completely zero, but a very low number. Not allowing any "refugees" from the Middle East is probably a smart policy given that over 80% of them are completely fake.

That doesn't mean you're not going to get huge crowds in future trying to break down your door.

I don't care what is Erdogan doing this is not my problem.
    An earthquake is not your problem 1000s of km away, but the tsunami unleashed by the earthquake certainly can be,

Poland minds its own business. And demand respect on our own territory.
    The only countries that ultimately get away with that are places like Switzerland with geography that makes invasion a costly exercise along with serious compulsory military service extending far beyond the full-time period in uniform and a culture of participating in this.

As I said your bullshit idea of sending anyone here without asking for permission is highly insulting.
    I wasn't suggesting that they be given to Poland. Do read what I post before ranting. What I had said in summary was that they are going to turn up to Poland's borders whether Poland likes it or not.

So, what are you going to do when 100s of thousands of them press at Poland's borders? Shoot them? Given Islam's love affair with human shields, the first ones you'll have to shoot to stop them will be women and children...

Are you willing to fire live rounds at women and children to stop an Islamic "refugee" invasion of Poland?

Leave a comment:

• jordan_rudess
    replied

I see that you are unable to refute what I've said. I'm more than happy to provide the evidence if asked.
    Nothing to refute, some weak example of fortuntelling from you. Highly offensive for Polish people might I add.

Yes they do.. and how easterners think depends of course which part of the east they come from...
    No they don't. I know what Polish people think.

That being the case, then just about all of them spend too much time banging their heads in a mosque or on the floor where they are living 5 times a day.

What I've been saying about Islam and immigration very much applies to them.
    Nothing is happening here. And we don't want any more immigrants, especially any muslims.

What can I say? Dickheads on the left who bought into the "Islam is peace" shit or dickheads on the right who think "Muslims are a long way from us, therefore they can't be a threat".

Instead of analysing the merits of what is being said by myself, you prefer stupid namecalling like "westerner". Very bright of you... It's people like that who get countries into trouble via lazy analysis and ignoring real facts while getting good at brainlessly mouthing slogans.
    Westerner is someone who lives in the west. Where's namecalling in that?
    There are no merits to analyze here. Your endless rants about Turkey are far from being jusy outside observer. Feel free to talk about Turkey but stay away from Poland with this. Poland is not a part of western games in the middle east.

Good luck with defending it if you are about as prepared as Poland was in August 1939.
    Thank you. We will.

They'll come to you no matter what.
    No they won't.

Even while Germany sends planeload after planeload of repatriated migrants to Istanbul's new airport, Turkey will be sending them back out.
    Sure. Because they have let them in first of all. When you let to enter migrants you're just made a big mistake.

You seem to be forgetting that Turkey now has an Islamist President/Sultan one-man-show in power there right now. Erdogan is more likely than ever before to apply strict Islamic interpretations to situations. He's completely turning Turkey's economy into a clusterfuck precisely with that sort of behaviour - that in turn is ultimately going to produce "refugee" flows Syrian-style.
    Poland refuses any refugees fro anywhere and will keep doing so. I don't care what is Erdogan doing this is not my problem. Poland minds its own business. And demand respect on our own territory. As I said your bullshit idea of sending anyone here without asking for permission is highly insulting.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X