• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHO: being transgender is no longer classified as mental illness

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/2...ion/717758002/

Homosexualism: 1974
    Transgender: 2018

Paedophilia will be next, I promise you that, who wants to bet

Last edited by jordan_rudess; 06-23-2018, 09:44 PM.

I’m not surprised. I was listening to a call-in radio show. The show’s host is a sexologist, a woman who purportedly helps people with their sexual dilemmas. A man called in and said he was in love with his horse... the sexologist didn’t suggest the man was crazy, she just listened to what he had to say and ended by saying that if his love interest didn’t bother others and was respectful towards the horse, then there was nothing to worry about.

Sexual perversions? Are there any left besides pedophelia? The last one should fall eventually...

Comment

Peaophilia has always been there as a perversion in the Islamic world. Because Muhammad was into it, then it naturally does not get classed as a perversion at all in Islam

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
        Peaophilia has always been there as a perversion in the Islamic world. Because Muhammad was into it, then it naturally does not get classed as a perversion at all in Islam
        Not only in islam, but in the west as well, look what that idiot in Ted x is talking

Comment

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

Not only in islam, but in the west as well, look what that idiot in Ted x is talking
          The talk is very much acknowledgement that peadophilia is very much a sexual perversion that needs to be treated in order for peadophiles not to act out what they think - if you had bothered to actually listen to the talk.

Islam on the other hand treats such perverted thinking as being the right thing to act out - because Muhammad himself was acting it out.

I wonder if the huge numbers of Catholic priests who were acting out peadophile thoughts were also in need of treatment, or was it that the environment that the Catholic Church had given priests made them susceptible to peadophilia or whether peadophiles were attracted to the priesthood because it was precisely the environment in which they could act out peadophile thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

The talk is very much acknowledgement that peadophilia is very much a sexual perversion that needs to be treated in order for peadophiles not to act out what they think - if you had bothered to actually listen to the talk.

Islam on the other hand treats such perverted thinking as being the right thing to act out - because Muhammad himself was acting it out.

I wonder if the huge numbers of Catholic priests who were acting out peadophile thoughts were also in need of treatment, or was it that the environment that the Catholic Church had given priests made them susceptible to peadophilia or whether peadophiles were attracted to the priesthood because it was precisely the environment in which they could act out peadophile thoughts?
            No no no, that is not what she's talking about: "peadophilia is very much sexual orientation just like heterosexuality". This is what she's talking and it's obvious why she is talking it. Leftists know well, that accepting paedophilia will not come just like that - therefore same as accepting gays and now trans they divide tolerance brainwash into steps.
            The first step toward acceptance is always saying #1 it is natural, #2 feeling sorry for such person.
            "We can make Jonas believe that he is a valuable member of our society although he is a pedophile" - there comes inclusion.

Comment

This whining mental idiot sees the difference between a paedophile and a child abuser loooool..hope when she has children or I should say if she has, she will employ Jonas as her babysitter....I hope her sick views will never influence the sensible part such as lawyers who will never stop considering paedophilia to be a severe crime. And I hope most of the society members are not as mental as that sick individual who got applause in the end of her extremely sick speech. I still wish to believe common sense is stronger in most people than perverted lefto fascists. she is lauri in a skirt...shame on her.

Comment

Originally posted by Etsia View Post
                This whining mental idiot sees the difference between a paedophile and a child abuser loooool..hope when she has children or I should say if she has, she will employ Jonas as her babysitter....I hope her sick views will never influence the sensible part such as lawyers who will never stop considering paedophilia to be a severe crime. And I hope most of the society members are not as mental as that sick individual who got applause in the end of her extremely sick speech. I still wish to believe common sense is stronger in most people than perverted lefto fascists. she is lauri in a skirt...shame on her.
                I think moving this line of forced tolerance is the essence of leftism. So, ye, this will be pushed forward.

Comment

I think moving this line of forced tolerance is the essence of leftism. So, ye, this will be pushed forward.
                  at least let us hope this shit will not be easily pushed in Eastern Europe as seems we are much stronger in resisting what leftofreaks offer...On the other hand, lots of Westerners do not support them either, maybe I'm too optimistic but I wish to believe a severe crime such as paedophilia will remain classified as such in the whole civilized world....

Comment

Originally posted by Etsia View Post

at least let us hope this shit will not be easily pushed in Eastern Europe as seems we are much stronger in resisting what leftofreaks offer...On the other hand, lots of Westerners do not support them either, maybe I'm too optimistic but I wish to believe a severe crime such as paedophilia will remain classified as such in the whole civilized world....
                    Absolutely no one should step back in face of leftist rhetorics, otherwise it will destroy us all. Unfortunately what we can observe now in the west, especially with their reactions on migrants (or with far left winning in Spain recently) shows that they really have a problem

Comment

Paedophilia will be next, I promise you that, who wants to bet
                      How much ?

Comment

Originally posted by Patafix View Post
                        How much ?
                        What's your offer

Comment

Paedophilia will be next, I promise you that, who wants to bet ...
                          Pedophelia is already acceptable in some cultures, notably the bacha bazi boys in Afghanistan and Pakistan. Since a lot of Afghans and Pakistanis are already living in the West, it’s a safe bet that the practice already exists in our countries.

There are also a number of pedophile groups in both North America and Europe. Most of these are underground, such as NAMBLA but still have active membership.

As for pedophelia becoming legal, that’s likely a long way off. You’re likely to see polygamy and passive euthanasia become legal way before pedophelia does.

Comment

I don't have a problem with people being transgender, and it's nice living in a society that is really open and accepting about that (in Thailand; lost of ladyboys and "toms" here).

At the same time there seems to be a potential drawback to moving away from the assumption of socially conditioning people to accept their inborn gender designation that doesn't get much focus.

In the past in the US people have mostly either accepted the gender designation they were born with (the biological setting), and also adopted the corresponding cis or straight preference, or identified as gay. Some few did consider themselves to not match, to be transgender instead. Here in Thailand having it be socially acceptable to fall into two other standard "trans" categories normalizes that, and increases the frequency for the association. It's more common and accepted for men to identify as women so there are lots of cases of that.

That's not the problem; there's nothing wrong with that. If the social trend for gender fluidity or any number of other designations to be open continues--not straight, not gay, not trans in the sense of switching gender over; landing on a range of other choices instead--then as people move to define themselves in their early teens there could prove to be too many choices.

My take is that it wasn't so different if a younger person in the US settled on being gay while more younger people in Thailand decided to be trans. But with dozens of options, or the option to never really choose, people are going to set themselves up for problems.

Opting out of gender categorization entirely, people identifying as aesexual, may or may not work out well; time will tell. Kids taking drugs or undergoing surgery prior to or early on in puberty seems to go too far. Gender fluidity seems a stretch for the rest of society, to try and keep track of someone changing preferred gender day to day, or hour to hour. It doesn't seem practical or healthy for a person as their own choice either.

I'm not biased against any of these identifications; people can see themselves as they like. If my son or daughter decides that they're gay I'll support them, and if it comes up they are convinced they're trans-gender we'll help them work it out, and if they are they are.

I really hope for their sake they're cis-gender, to keep things simple, and I would hate to see them going through trying to pull off some identification that hasn't even been thought up yet. If they decide they want to have relationships with an animal instead of a person we'll have a problem, and pedophelia isn't going to fly either.

Comment

Pedophilia will be never acceptable in western world because it's against law and against rights of children.
                              People really don't care if a homosexual feels like a woman (transgender person) and has consensual sex with another mature person.
                              Consensual sex is in case of children not a topic hence pedophilia will be never societal acceptable. Most people have children and as father I would never allow to abuse in a sexual way my children and destroy a society that allows pedophilia.

Comment

Working...
                              X