Russia fined by FIFA after fans display neo-Nazi banner at World Cup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russia fined by FIFA after fans display neo-Nazi banner at World Cup

FIFA has slapped a fine on Russia’s soccer federation after it was determined Russian fans had displayed a neo-Nazi banner during a World Cup match.

The greatparents fought .... Russians know what I mean.
    Last edited by swmarmalade; 07-01-2018, 07:31 PM.

Yes, it is good to chase nazis where they really appear. The football fans group is one of such groups where 88 and HH appears quite often

Comment

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post
      Yes, it is good to chase nazis where they really appear. The football fans group is one of such groups where 88 and HH appears quite often
      Why would the FIFA organization fine the Russian federation for what some fans did? This story doesn't make sense. At least, on its own. I really don't care about FIFA or the World Cup but this is more evidence how political sports has gotten and how political influence and globalization has taken over.

Yeah, this is a country in which they have ingrained in their law, laws against nazi salutes (the same as GERMANY and many other European countries) and legislation/laws against questioning the official narrative regarding Russian history. So FIFA is fining the Russian federation because some drunk fans brought a flag showing '88' to generate controversy? What craziness. In some sports, it's generally acceptable to wear the #88 but for how long?!?

From the yahoo article:
      "FIFA has been working with anti-discrimination group, Fare, which has sent monitors to World Cup matches to help identify and punish incidents of discrimination."

What a joke...

Comment

88 - monetary fine;
        119 - send to Guantanamo;
        666 - burn at the stake.
        Last edited by dmitri11; 07-02-2018, 04:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by swmarmalade View Post
          https://www.yahoo.com/sports/russia-fined-fifa-fans-display-neo-nazi-banner-world-cup-145305294.html"]FIFA has slapped a fine on Russia’s soccer federation after it was determined Russian fans had displayed a neo-Nazi banner during a [/URL]https://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/world-cup/"]World Cup[/URL]https://www.yahoo.com/sports/russia-fined-fifa-fans-display-neo-nazi-banner-world-cup-145305294.html"] match.[/URL]

The greatparents fought .... Russians know what I mean.
          Banner was at the stadium and the financial penalty was fair. Russia has neo-Nazis on the stadiums, as everywhere in the world. Far-left on the stadium are much less in Russia. Both radical wings are under surveillance and they are not supported by the majority of society.

I had told you about it two years ago and I'll tell you again.
          Last edited by VaselineBasket; 07-02-2018, 06:59 AM.

Comment

Wondering why just Russia got penalty though

I guess this dude went unnoticed

Comment

Wondering why just Russia got penalty though

I guess this dude went unnoticed
              He is probably highlighting the controversy surrounding pope Benedict XVI Hitler youth membership, although why at a football match is another matter.

Comment

Believer of Hinduism are in OP's definition Nazis because they use swastika as their religious symbol.

Comment

Originally posted by VaselineBasket View Post
                  Banner was at the stadium and the financial penalty was fair. Russia has neo-Nazis on the stadiums, as everywhere in the world. Far-left on the stadium are much less in Russia. Both radical wings are under surveillance and they are not supported by the majority of society.

I had told you about it two years ago and I'll tell you again.
                  You post made me smile when I recalled your hysteria about Nazis in Ukraine

Comment

You post made me smile when I recalled your hysteria about Nazis in Ukraine
                    You is unique marmalade.

S.Peterburg 2005 «Far-left against police»
                    Moscow 2013 «Fight with police, because Nazis used «Sieg Heil»
                    Moscow 2015 «The police don't like Celtic crosses of far-right»
                    Moscow 2017 «Police detained far-left for the banner»

Kiev 2015
                    Kiev 2016
                    Kiev 2017
                    Kiev 2018

Как увидим сдвиг, так обсудим перспективы.
                    Last edited by VaselineBasket; 07-02-2018, 03:02 PM.

Comment

What's interesting you call Nazis people who fought against Nazis.

Comment

What's interesting you call Nazis people who fought against Nazis.
                        I call Nazis people who worked on Nazis.

Comment

I think much bigger problems in Ukraine are Bandera fans not nazis. Nazis were lame pussies compares to atrocities that Bandera thugs were doing

Comment

I think much bigger problems in Ukraine are Bandera fans not nazis. Nazis were lame pussies compares to atrocities that Bandera thugs were doing
                            Very difficult topic. And the biggest problem is that it's very politicized. It would be better if politicians let historians do their job instead of using the topic for their benefits. If you think that Bandera's supporters were bad guys and all Poles were good and nice guys you are wrong. The atrocities were from both sides. And don't forget about NKVD, Soviet Gestapo, that liked to kill Poles posing as Ukrainians and kill Ukrainians posing as Poles. They were and is very good at this game. So believe me everything isn't as simple as you think.

Comment

If you think that Bandera's supporters were bad guys
                              On 30 June 1941, the Ukrainian fascist and Hitler's professional spy, *Stepan A. Bandera (according to his German appellation, "Consul II"), proclaimed in L'vov; that occupied by the Germans, the resurrettion of the Ukrainian State in Western Ukraine. (с) ----> https://www.cia.gov/library/readingr...TEFAN_0018.pdf
                              ( https://www.cia.gov/index.html )

https://iwpchi.files.wordpress.com/2...es_bandera.pdf

http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/d-42623068.html

Попробуй м-м, попробуй джага, джага,
                              Попробуй м-м, мне это надо, надо.

Опять мне кажется, что кружится твоя голова,
                              Мой мармеладный, я не права? (с)

Last edited by VaselineBasket; 07-02-2018, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X