Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transgender male chosen the most beautiful woman in Spain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Transgender male chosen the most beautiful woman in Spain

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...e-contest.html



    Transgender male will be representing Spain in Miss Universe contest, start buying popcorn
    Last edited by jordan_rudess; 07-05-2018, 10:48 AM.

  • #2
    More evidence that society is sick.

    Comment


    • #3
      And the name of sickness is leftism

      Comment


      • #4
        this is very sad.
        Last edited by briancrouse; 07-06-2018, 08:57 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          I looked at her photos and the first thing that caught my attention was masculine jaw. There are tens of thousands of beautifull women in Spain and the winner just happens to be transgender. She didn't win because of her beauty but because of the agenda of some circles of people. She's not attractive and no amount of you-go-girlism is going to change that.

          Comment


          • #6
            Call me leftist, I say : good for her.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Patafix View Post
              Call me leftist, I say : good for her.
              Of course you are
              Or at least you're the victim of leftist brainwash

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Allcedoatthis View Post
                ... There are tens of thousands of beautifull women in Spain and the winner just happens to be transgender. She didn't win because of her beauty but because of the agenda of some circles of people...
                Agreed. The extreme left has now become the moral guardian of Western society. The media celebrates the news of a man representing Spain in the Miss Universe pageant.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Allcedoatthis View Post
                  I looked at her photos and the first thing that caught my attention was masculine jaw. There are tens of thousands of beautifull women in Spain and the winner just happens to be transgender. She didn't win because of her beauty but because of the agenda of some circles of people. She's not attractive and no amount of you-go-girlism is going to change that.
                  Spain is a ****ed up country now. They keep voting in left-wing politicians even though their country is broke.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Lol, good, it is a retarded "competiotion" anyway. I'd let animals compete too.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by grgur View Post
                      Lol, good, it is a retarded "competiotion" anyway. I'd let animals compete too.
                      Excellent idea! My dog is better looking than “Miss” Spain... and smarter too: she knows she’s female at least.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

                        Of course you are
                        Or at least you're the victim of leftist brainwash
                        I confess I even brainwashed a few myself

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Patafix View Post
                          I confess I even brainwashed a few myself
                          You shouldn't be leftist it's bad for health

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

                            Excellent idea! My dog is better looking than “Miss” Spain... and smarter too: she knows she’s female at least.

                            hehehe, our family's spayed cats look nice, in fact one looks fantastic, I think it can become the next miss Spain after your dog

                            hmm I wonder why they do not have the contest like the nicest transgender but use leftist shit in contests for women.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

                              You shouldn't be leftist it's bad for health
                              In my prime it was cool to be one... and I'm fit, thanks.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X