Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Facebook algorithms censored post with US Declaration of Independence for hate speech

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

But it really is just leftism dmitri. If you claim otherwise, please prove it.
    System changes are John Kennedy ... or a Тrump with a hole in his head.

Comment

But it really is just leftism dmitri. If you claim otherwise, please prove it.
      He's just trolling you with nonsense. I guess his brother, the Wastebasket is off today.

Comment

Only a free man can't understand the difference between the left prostitutes and the right prostitutes.

Comment

Just merely showing that the moron's in charge of Facebook and other censoring idiots don't have the first clue about how artificial intelligence (AI) works.

Their "algorithms" are not all that much more advanced than doing word matching - as can be seen in this particular example. Nothing to get too excited about here.

If you wanted to have a real topic about all this, you might try for "impossible to censor in a realistic manner because AI is still highly primitive".

In any case, people will route around the brain damage of trying to censor on "terms". People who want to conduct "hate speech" will merely invent new terms to bypass the filters. And more "false positives" will be detected and lead to more "how stupid the algorithms are"..

Comment

Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post
            Only a free man can't understand the difference between the left prostitutes and the right prostitutes.
            And I guess a centre prostitute is one that looks for clients in city centres

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
              Just merely showing that the moron's in charge of Facebook and other censoring idiots don't have the first clue about how artificial intelligence (AI) works.

Their "algorithms" are not all that much more advanced than doing word matching - as can be seen in this particular example. Nothing to get too excited about here.

If you wanted to have a real topic about all this, you might try for "impossible to censor in a realistic manner because AI is still highly primitive".

In any case, people will route around the brain damage of trying to censor on "terms". People who want to conduct "hate speech" will merely invent new terms to bypass the filters. And more "false positives" will be detected and lead to more "how stupid the algorithms are"..
              Oh they are not morons. They are just acting according to certain agenda. And their tactic is effective aussieinbg. No one wants to play in inventing some secret language to bypass the censorship on fb because it is too frustrating if your fanpage gets banned every two weeks. Polish right wing already left faceboo, and moved to minds.com. That is exactly what the leftist idiots want to. Get rid of alternate narration and keep spreading their bullshit freely, because fb has obviously wider reach than minds.

Comment

Oh they are not morons. They are just acting according to certain agenda. And their tactic is effective aussieinbg. No one wants to play in inventing some secret language to bypass the censorship on fb because it is too frustrating if your fanpage gets banned every two weeks. Polish right wing already left faceboo, and moved to minds.com. That is exactly what the leftist idiots want to. Get rid of alternate narration and keep spreading their bullshit freely, because fb has obviously wider reach than minds.
                You're talking about Polish right wing right now precisely because they are getting banned. It's all about Streisand Effect.

People make careers in getting banned, such as Milo Yiannopoulos. The far right and the right have a far greater presence than they otherwise would if they weren't getting banned and so on.

Comment

You're talking about Polish right wing right now precisely because they are getting banned. It's all about Streisand Effect.

People make careers in getting banned, such as Milo Yiannopoulos. The far right and the right have a far greater presence than they otherwise would if they weren't getting banned and so on.
                  Not only Polish, it happens everywhere, and the Declaration of Independence case shows it.

Comment

The Jew earned his keep on dirt for his partners, the British remained guilty. Why? The FB interface constantly asks for personal data. The Jew hates fair play.
                    Last edited by dmitri11; 07-08-2018, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Not only Polish, it happens everywhere, and the Declaration of Independence case shows it.
                      It's been publicised and you've publicised it. This all makes Facebook look stupid and censorship in that manner even more stupid - and demonstrates that the people pushing for censorship are clueless morons regarding how these "special" algorithms work.

All they have achieved is shooting themselves in the foot. Watch a few more censored posts about "protests against rape", "gay bashing" and such get censored and you'll see Facebook and the like quietly drop the whole censorship thing.

Comment

How can AI block me for the reply " dirty J.... oker"? I can get around AI in Russian is very simple. But I can not get around the Russian-speaking Jew who pours dirt on me, and it's engaged in moderation on FB.
                        Last edited by dmitri11; 07-09-2018, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post
                          How can AI block me for the reply " dirty J.... oker"? I can get around AI in Russian is very simple. But I can not get around the Russian-speaking Jew who pours dirt on me, and it's engaged in moderation on FB.
                          What are you whining about? Leave Facebook. It's a shit platform anyway.

Comment

What are you whining about? Leave Facebook. It's a shit platform anyway.
                            I want to learn Chinese to invent new hieroglyph, to experiment on Zuckerberg's AI (people ... ).

Comment

Working...
                            X