Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Facebook algorithms censored post with US Declaration of Independence for hate speech

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook algorithms censored post with US Declaration of Independence for hate speech

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.07cd4264111d

hahahahahaha this made my day
    Revolution eating its own children I guess

• jordan_rudess
    replied
    Originally posted by CasualMeaning View Post
    Expanding on this topic, are there any alternatives to Facebook out there, something that is both a social media diary, instagram and whatsapp/messenger in one flagon, but provides an actual freedom of expression and freedom of being whoever you are (Be that a racist, a troll, a liberal, a conservative, an asshole, a comedian without any borders, a person from the neighborehood, etc)?

Make your suggestions.
    I like minds.com , no censorship at all

Leave a comment:

• CasualMeaning
    replied
    Expanding on this topic, are there any alternatives to Facebook out there, something that is both a social media diary, instagram and whatsapp/messenger in one flagon, but provides an actual freedom of expression and freedom of being whoever you are (Be that a racist, a troll, a liberal, a conservative, an asshole, a comedian without any borders, a person from the neighborehood, etc)?

Make your suggestions.

Leave a comment:

• Hades91
    replied
    Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post

They are much more as me ... The idea that money can buy everything is located in their blood. But this is a delusion, and money is a fraud takes precedence over the buying and selling. The root problem of the West.
    Don't say it to me.
    Say it to those Iphone, Starbuck and Caviar communists in the west.
    I'm always laughing when those western commies with their contradictory ideology let harness them so willingly into the cart of capital elites.

Leave a comment:

• Hades91
    replied
    Originally posted by Elishar View Post

Yes and most of the whites claiming that whites are the root of all evil are themselves white...Ma nature is interested in survival of the fittest and so far "whitey " is doing best...
    "most" I don't think so.

However such individuals appear in white societies where the division through cultural marxism reached it apogee.
    Censorship of social media is just an attempt to keep it on this desired status quo.
    I'm not afraid that the wheel will never turn back, but rather if it begins to roll in another direction it could be impossible to stop its rotation at balanced "normality" level.

Leave a comment:

• dmitri11
    replied
    Originally posted by Hades91 View Post

We are much more as them ...
    They are much more as me ... The idea that money can buy everything is located in their blood. But this is a delusion, and money is a fraud takes precedence over the buying and selling. The root problem of the West.
    Last edited by dmitri11; 08-09-2018, 09:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Elishar
    replied
    Censorship is the lack of ability to handle the truth.

I think incitement to violence should be censored, but really most conservatives know the edge what is allowed by laws and what isn't. Nevertheless the censorship on social media gets out of hand, because even the smallest disproval to illegal imigration, Islam or a subtle out of color joke is according to censors there a "hate crime". While Islamist on social media openly call for jihad and killing of infidels and PoC of killing of whites, without any consequences.

Are whites the new Jews in so "wonderful" social media world?
    Yes and most of the whites claiming that whites are the root of all evil are themselves white...Ma nature is interested in survival of the fittest and so far "whitey " is doing best...

Leave a comment:

• grgur
    replied
    Which revolution is eating its kids now?

The American one? )))

Leave a comment:

• Hades91
    replied

The Jews on FB will welcome your incitement to prostitution.
    We are much more as them and we have better warfare technology as their enemies.
    Just think twice who will be the whore if it starts, choosing sides won't be an option in upcoming conflict because the sides had been chosen already by the birth.

Leave a comment:

• dmitri11
    replied

I think incitement to violence should be censored, but really most conservatives know the edge what is allowed by laws and what isn't. Nevertheless the censorship on social media gets out of hand, because even the smallest disproval to illegal imigration, Islam or a subtle out of color joke is according to censors there a "hate crime". While Islamist on social media openly call for jihad and killing of infidels and PoC of killing of whites, without any consequences.

The Jews on FB will welcome your incitement to prostitution.

Leave a comment:

• Hades91
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jordan_rudess
    replied
    Originally posted by Tux1 View Post
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/ahttps...orms-1.4775644

Another censorship headline. Is it not serious enough to be a topic in the poltics section?

I guess your friendly neighbourhood Zionists would rather you talk about Turkey/Turks all day long, though.

Still, I don't know why more people aren't enraged or upset about popular social media sites or tech companies that have become or fast becoming monopolies or at least, oligopolies, that have large companies behind them that choose to remove websites, usually of a political nature, that they don't like or want on their site.

I guess that principles and rights don't matter in today's world, it's just whether the participant agrees with the source's view or not or whether their supported view or narrative is allowed.
    Lol. Facebook will loose this attempts of trying to create leftist shithole "safe space" for all degenerates out there, this won't work because it has nothing to do with reality.
    But I didn't expect Apple to act in the same shit way, it's true then, we're having cultural war. Btw this is another invention of marxists from Frankfurt School (theory of cultural hegemony by Gramsci)

Leave a comment:

• Tux1
    replied
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/ahttps...orms-1.4775644

Another censorship headline. Is it not serious enough to be a topic in the poltics section?

I guess your friendly neighbourhood Zionists would rather you talk about Turkey/Turks all day long, though.

Still, I don't know why more people aren't enraged or upset about popular social media sites or tech companies that have become or fast becoming monopolies or at least, oligopolies, that have large companies behind them that choose to remove websites, usually of a political nature, that they don't like or want on their site.

I guess that principles and rights don't matter in today's world, it's just whether the participant agrees with the source's view or not or whether their supported view or narrative is allowed.

Leave a comment:

• dmitri11
    replied
    Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

What are you whining about? Leave Facebook. It's a shit platform anyway.
    I want to learn Chinese to invent new hieroglyph, to experiment on Zuckerberg's AI (people ... ).

Leave a comment:

• aussieinbg
    replied
    How can AI block me for the reply " dirty J.... oker"? I can get around AI in Russian is very simple. But I can not get around the Russian-speaking Jew who pours dirt on me, and it's engaged in moderation on FB.
    What are you whining about? Leave Facebook. It's a shit platform anyway.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X