Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dwarf religious gangster turk erogan's 'purge' dictatorship continues, 18000 state...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwarf religious gangster turk erogan's 'purge' dictatorship continues, 18000 state...

Workers sacked.

I guess these 18000 workers should be grateful they haven't been jailed or if erdogan had his way executed. Just for good measure erdogan always in pursuit of total power and one man rule shut down a TV channel and three newspapers.

From the article....

Turkey has sacked another 18,000 state workers, in the latest purge triggered by a failed coup two years ago. Those dismissed include soldiers, police and academics. A TV channel and three newspapers have also been closed.
    Since the coup attempt the government has fired more than 125,000 people, introduced emergency rule and clamped down on the media and the opposition.
    The move comes as President Recep Tayyip Erdogan is preparing to be sworn in with sweeping new powers on Monday.

He has promised to lift the state of emergency. Correspondents say the purge announced on Sunday could be the last before he does so.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-44756374
    Last edited by fatbeard; 07-09-2018, 10:15 AM.

Of course they are "terrorists". Over 18500 all at once before the end of the "state of emergency"... the purges continue. For sure it won't be the last... like Stalin, he'll have enemies everywhere.

Given that Erdogan is being sworn in today, then after that the "state of emergency" is meaningless. He can pretty much rule by decree now given his Sultan superpowers. Watch for far more purges and the like.

Comment

The media in Turkey is already displaying the typical signs of classic far right/left dictatorship - censorship of a train accident not far from the Bulgarian border

http://bianet.org/english/society/19...train-accident

And what does the Turkish media do when they finally report the train crash - they report "Train crashes in Europe going back to 2002"

https://ahvalnews.com/turkish-media/...e-deadly-train

Now, I'm taking things a bit personally here - I've actually been on that stretch of track on a train on more than one occasion. I can tell you from personal observation that the rail track where the train derailled is a total piece of shit. It was like travelling on very light rail and the carriages were always swinging and not so stable. The track looked less maintained than some of the hardly-used railways you see away from the coast in Far North Queensland. I was not at all surprised to hear that a derailment had occurred on that stretch of track. In fact, I can say that on more than one occasion that I've mentioned to people about a possible derailment or accident there.

Comment

who cares what Turkey does, they are just another backward middle east country. it was a mistake for europeans to ever court them or allow them into NATO.

Comment

Only an idiot would call world’s 4th tallest leader as a dwarf. He’s way taller than irreligious dwarf leaders of west such as italy’s, france’s, germany’s, britain’s and australia’s. He got more than half of all votes in latest election and has been a leader for last 2 decades almost. Other 4 political parties shared other half of the votes, they all congatulated his victory. That means grand majority of community agree with what he has been doing. That is what matters. Now get back to your perverted western cave where you make things out of your fantasy world and spray it as a truth.

West will always be sulking about him since he’s very nicely putting westerner jesters in their xenophobic, white supremacist and Islamophobic positions.

Comment

Originally posted by BosphorusTaurus View Post
            Only an idiot would call world’s 4th tallest leader as a dwarf. He’s way taller than irreligious dwarf leaders of west such as italy’s, france’s, germany’s, britain’s and australia’s. He got more than half of all votes in latest election and has been a leader for last 2 decades almost. Other 4 political parties shared other half of the votes, they all congatulated his victory. That means grand majority of community agree with what he has been doing. That is what matters. Now get back to your perverted western cave where you make things out of your fantasy world and spray it as a truth.

West will always be sulking about him since he’s very nicely putting westerner jesters in their xenophobic, white supremacist and Islamophobic positions.
            I agree that fatbeard is rather dumb and simple minded but you sound like a muslim extremist backing Erdogan who is viewed as an extremist in the west, and rightly so. The founder of turkey is rolling in his grade over how extremist Erdogan is. If turkey had of become a christian country it would be a much better place.

Comment

Originally posted by briancrouse View Post
              fatbeard is rather dumb and simple minded
              Yeah, you see about that...you started a harassment thread with the help of TDLCVI in the Site Help and Feedback forum directed to me about name calling which totally backfired and made you look a crybaby and a complete fool and the moderator gave you a warning and advice in red about if you repeat your foolishness your account may be deleted and locked it. Holy crap less than 30 minutes later from that last warning you furiously ran and opened a revenge crybaby thread in the Religion Forum targeting me AND the moderator that warned you earlier so he wrote in red if you don't keep to forum rules and TOS your account will be deleted but generously didn't delete your account and gave you another chance and he locked it and you looked like an even bigger crybaby and a bigger fool. So far you really aren't doing too well are you so when you mention the words "dumb" and "simple minded" it really does seem like there is only one winner of those intellectual accolades peewee, well as you still won't be able to work it out i'll have to help you along....yup, it's you lol

Stick to the religion forum peewee, when you make a clumsy fool of yourself there your "some college" fantastic educational achievement doesn't really matter otherwise you might just find that a moderator stumbles along to this Forum and sees you make a fool of yourself again which would be a shame as since you joined i've had the biggest laughs since TDLCVI turned up so my advice to you really is purely for selfish reasons

it can be like being in Heaven or it can be like being in Hell. The demons can speak a language that you dont understand. they mock everything good and accuse the seer of all sorts of awful things. their language sounds like something from ancient times. Demons oppressed me until one night I prayed and screamed for a long time so loud im surprised my neighbours didnt hear me. I yelled Leave us Lord! and the next day I felt very relaxed. I could hear an angels voice always encouraging me and telling me it was my friend protecting me. Angels can be humans. Not to be racist but they are usually white people. People who are angels are the people who you know who have no evil in them.

One time I approached a cathedral and the gates opened for me without anyone opening them. I
              beleive angels opened it for me. it was too real.

Oh and about those gates, they're called automatic, we got them here too, either that or angels opened the gates for me last time I went for a pizza, well ya' know

Comment

Stop sulking, rabid religious dictator gangster erdogan is a dwarf to everyone in the West who doesn't follow his death cult and he always will be, like everything else turks propaganda lies about most likely erdogan's height is certainly one of them just like the recent vote count . We have seen posts in these forums from decent turks about the brutal turkish regime and concerns about the actual vote count. my reply was to them as it is to you, hopefully there will be another uprising despite maddog erdogan trying to jail all the decent turks and also sack 18000 more hurling them into poverty. There are some decent turks in turkey so my thoughts are with them not the extremist bottoman empire dirty boys *pukes, so this is the reason I post this thread, the decent turks voices shouldn't be silenced as erdogan wants, so I write on their behalf

Pffft a turk mentioning "perverted", if erdogan gets his way and the internet is banned in turkey Western sites can remove the block function and the women worldwide and men come to that as horny lustful turks (ewwwwwwwwwwwwww) aren't fussy will have an international day of celebration.

Comment

Don't know what you are crowing on about... Erdogan's just condemned the Turkish economy to the fate of Venezuela's. Turkey's Lira has just had its biggest plunge since 2016 yesterday when nepotistic Erdogan named his ISIS-friendly son-in-law Berat Albayrak in his cabinet as finance minister. Lastest inflation rates are something like 15 or 16%, Turkey has 200 billion dollars of refinancing to do very soon.... Simsek was the last reasonable voice in Erdogan's party and he was left out completely - replaced by his son-in-law ISIS stooge.

Erdogan has all those extra powers and absolutely no meaningful oversight from parliament or the judiciary anymore. Erdogan reminds me a lot of Stalin for many reasons - and it's not just that he wears a moustache either.

Yourself personally - you're next after the Gulenists. The obvious next "enemies of the state" of our very Stalinist-like Erdogan of course is the Grey Wolves. I guess you are awaiting your "call back to Turkey"

And licking Erdogan's arse won't save you. Many in Stalin's gulags were also licking Stalin's ring. That didn't stop Stalin murdering them by the millions.

But I guess that there are "benefits" from being in prison for you. You're something of a closet gay, so all that free sex will be going your way. You'll probably get a nicer prison cell and better prison food being a bottom for a prison guard Who knows... it might in the end mean getting executed latter rather than sooner as a "special favour"

Comment

if you dont care about how things are in Kuwait or saudi arabia why care about Turkey. turkey is not part of Europe. they are just another middle ages middle east country that will never be like us. You atheists dont seam to understand that the only reason you have the freedom you do is because of our Christian heritage, which Turks dont share.

Comment

if you dont care about how things are in Kuwait or saudi arabia why care about Turkey. turkey is not part of Europe. they are just another middle ages middle east country that will never be like us.
                      Turkey's my neighbour presently. That's a good enough reason to care

You atheists dont seam to understand that the only reason you have the freedom you do is because of our Christian heritage, which Turks dont share.
                      The only reason why the Ottoman Empire didn't overrun Europe was because Europe loosened its religious hold resulting in people invented technology that was subsequently vital in defeating them militarily.

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

Turkey's my neighbour presently. That's a good enough reason to care

The only reason why the Ottoman Empire didn't overrun Europe was because Europe loosened its religious hold resulting in people invented technology that was subsequently vital in defeating them militarily.
                        Break it down Aussie,,,Don't let the "heat of the moment" fire the wrong cylinders, the sultan mohammet (Mehmet in Turkish ) made his first European conquest, Greece, by using a cannon invented and pioneered in Europe so "European technology " was first used Against Europe but the inherant corruption and subsequent lack of cohesion so common in islam doomed mekmets best efforts..

Comment

Other 4 political parties shared other half of the votes, they all congatulated his victory. That means grand majority of community agree with what he has been doing. That is what matters.
                          if they would not have congratulated, they would be in prison tomorrow. That is what matters.
                          When Erdogan dies, one of his son-in-laws will take his place....as it is good tradition in dictatorships. Democracy was carried to grave yesterday in Turkey.

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post
                            if they would not have congratulated, they would be in prison tomorrow. That is what matters.
                            Even if they "congratulate", they can still end up in prison. Harun Yahya aka Adnan Oktar has just been arrested in Turkey along with over 230 of his followers rather "coincidentally" a couple of days after Erdogan's instalment as president/Sultan/dictator.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/tur...charges-134430

The rather funny part of all this is Harun Yahya is blaming some kook British plot for what has happened to him!!!!

As I was saying about Stalin in an earlier post, Erdogan will be eliminating enemies everywhere - especially those who are not so far ideologically from him. And like Stalin, it seems that Erdogan's victims are trying to blame everyone but Erdogan himself.

Harun Yahya by the way was the main exponent around the world of all the kook Islamist creationist propaganda.

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post
                            When Erdogan dies, one of his son-in-laws will take his place....as it is good tradition in dictatorships. Democracy was carried to grave yesterday in Turkey.
                            Indeed. I would go as far to say that the Islamofascist regime had fully moved itself in. Just as Stalin/Hitler moved to eliminate ideological competitors by murdering different Communist/Nazi faction members, Erdogan will also be about eliminating different Islamist factions as well as Turkish nationalist ones. Gulenists and now Harun Yahya are just the start....

Comment

if you dont care about how things are in Kuwait or saudi arabia why care about Turkey. turkey is not part of Europe. they are just another middle ages middle east country that will never be like us. You atheists dont seam to understand that the only reason you have the freedom you do is because of our Christian heritage, which Turks dont share.
                              The reason we have our freedoms is the picture that was spread through the enligthment bye people like Immanuel Kant and Voltaire who put the individual before the group.

Comment

Working...
                              X