Australian students slammed for Nazi, KKK uniform costume party

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bahokan View Post

When the subject is Islam, yes you have.
    No. It's just your artificial label. But if that makes you feel better...

Interesting to hear that from a Islamophobe xenophobe.
    Yes I am xenophobic. But not islamophobic there is no such thing.

Btw there is no contradiction in being curious about other cultures and xenophobia. I'm curious but don't want them to come here.

Very identical to that of Aussie's indeed...
    ?

When it comes to trolling, I don’t think you have the ability to do it effectively.
    I'm not trolling you in this topic. The fact is you cannot discuss with him and get smacked every time.

The bottom line, you’ve answered just as I expected. I think scientists should deal with the Islamphobes and atheists rather than wasting their time for cousin marriages.
    Scientists don't deal with non existent terms invented by left wing idiots to stigmatize those who oppose cultural marxism.

Comment

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post
      Observation - kinds of threads created by muslims in this forum:

1. I'm looking for wife
      2. Why does everyone block Turkey, you're soo racist
      3. Revenge threads against aussieinbg
      4. Islam

Actually if we skip your recent thread about burning forests that would be all - one of these 4 is all you've got to say.
      It's sad, really. I think muslim countries have rich culture and history, there is potential for many intresting discussions. For example from my recent trip I brought Turkish tea with cardamon. It's delicious. I've never thought tea + cardamon would taste good but it does.
      People don't want your islam. But I guess many would be intrested in normal discussions about something else.

so interesting...so your elf eyes see the situation like that.. and as I Turkish and muslim, whenever I look at the forum, I see Ausspoof's either disgusting insult or black propaganda about Turkey or other muslims... and there are many topic except about Turkey and muslims..But you dont care to talk about it or you change the topic the black propaganda or disgusting insulting about muslims...
      As I see you are smarter than other Polish people or Ausspig's pack.. (at least sometimes you can be neutral)

if the people be respectful each other, nobody type bad words here...But whenever Ausspoof and his pack started to oink here,others attend to them... Even your imbecile countryman gets excited, it is none of him business..

and none of muslims offer to you be muslim here...however I saw many Polish,Australian,German....etc.. who became muslims..and I saw Atheist Turkish,Arab,Persian...etc too. People are free about choice to their way!!!

you come to Turkey (btw welcome and I hope u visit my country again) Turks are so hospitable and they like respectful strangers much..
      But you said that you dont want to see any muslim in your country at another post.. you come my country, but you dont want to see any muslim in ur country..what kind of logic is that???

Islam didnt come to exist today.. and Muslims lived in Poland many centuries (Tatarians)

this is islamophobia,rascism and xenophobia....

So, you dont know what you talk about or you are not sincere...

btw, if poland or any Europen country is forbidden to muslims, then tell me,

what we do about Polish people (and Polish refugees),christians or other foreign people who live in my country?? should we behave them by your logic?

Comment

When the subject is Islam, yes you have.
        Yes, conjoined "bothers" of Islam who are sock puppeting their way through threads - but end up failtrolling very badly.

Please keep it up

Interesting to hear that from a Islamophobe xenophobe.
        That made-up word "Islamophobia"...

http://forum.interpals.net/forum/int...91#post2777991

"Islamophobia" is a condensed form of ranting verbal masturbation when unable to refute something legitimately said about Islam.

Very identical to that of Aussie's indeed...
        Just pointing out the reality of Islamists who do dawah to get enough thawab to enter Allah's afterlife brothel of Jannah for endless sex with houris (from which the word "whore" is derived) and endless numbers of little boys.

Perhaps the numbers of Islamists doing dawah on the forum will fall soon..... Turkey's lira has fallen to the value of paper confetti and soon the only way to make money there will be prostitution of all sorts. Turkey will soon be Jannah before death

When it comes to trolling, I don’t think you have the ability to do it effectively.
        So says a failtroll who hasn't quite got what the Streisand Effect is

Lots of forum readers examine and read my posts precisely because of your failtrolling... keep up the good work!

The bottom line, you’ve answered just as I expected. I think scientists should deal with the Islamphobes and atheists
        Sounds rather like you are into the sort of things that Nazi scientists were into.. Nothing special here from a fanboy of a Nazi lover like Erdogan...

rather than wasting their time for cousin marriages.
        Far higher birth defects among Muslims who follow Muhammad's sunnah of cousin marriage are merely Allah's way of telling the Ummah that Allah loves them

Comment

As for supporting aussieinbg he's just winning debates with muslims. If you win debates with him, I'd support you too
          btw it is a good joke..it made my day thanks..

Comment

Originally posted by Ekinox View Post

you come to Turkey (btw welcome and I hope u visit my country again) Turks are so hospitable and they like respectful strangers much..
            But you said that you dont want to see any muslim in your country at another post.. you come my country, but you dont want to see any muslim in ur country..what kind of logic is that???
            Just a second I'm against migration not against tourism. There are muslim tourists in Poland as well and nothing wrong with that.

Islam didnt come to exist today.. and Muslims lived in Poland many centuries (Tatarians)
            Polish people don't have any problem with Tatars

btw, if poland or any Europen country is forbidden to muslims, then tell me
            Yes it is forbidden.

what we do about Polish people (and Polish refugees),christians or other foreign people who live in my country?? should we behave them by your logic?
            I think every country should be against migration. We've got borders for a reason - so that all people could live in a culture that is familar to them. Big no to multiculturalism - it's just invention of UK and France now taken over by western neo marxists

Comment

if the people be respectful each other, nobody type bad words here...
              "If..", maybe you should start to follow this yourself then.

It would be better if you show this part more on the forum, because spreading insult doesn't help to see it at all actually, though I have talked to some very kind Turkish on this website.

But you said that you want to see any muslim in your country at another post.. you come my country, but you dont want to see any muslim in ur country..what kind of logic is that???
              Having a similar thought, in less radical thou : It's not about refusing the tourists, it's about refusing them to live in our countries. A Turkish better lives in Turkey. Where I am not as radical as jordan_rudess on that is that I have no problem with people abandonning their old culture to embrace mine if they want to live in my place which mean they can keep being muslim as long as it fits to the values of my culture (which means they have to change their way to be muslims as well, but it seems extremely difficult in 2018).

this is islamophobia,rascism and xenophobia....
              It's nothing of these, it's called patriotism and nationalism.

You are free to deport them, it would be better that stonning the christians as some part of the world actually do.

Comment

I think every country should be against migration. We've got borders for a reason - so that all people could live in a culture that is familar to them. Big no to multiculturalism - it's just invention of UK and France now taken over by western neo marxists
                I've to contradict you again on multiculturalism, France was about assimilation while UK was about multiculturalism, as I wrote to Ekinox, it's more about : You were Polish? You are not anymore, you are French, period. Therefore you act like French, you eat like a French, you drink like a French and you breath like a French. There was a lot of Polish, Portugese or Italian immigration that worked very fine in this way, same for the first way of Tunisians/Algerians/Moroccan, but not anymore.
                Actually, multiculturalism is barely more than 20-30years old in France, when it started to be a complete disaster (it's turning into shit since longer, no problem to admit that).

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
                  I've to contradict you again on multiculturalism, France was about assimilation while UK was about multiculturalism, as I wrote to Ekinox, it's more about : You were Polish? You are not anymore, you are French, period. Therefore you act like French, you eat like a French, you drink like a French and you breath like a French. There was a lot of Polish, Portugese or Italian immigration that worked very fine in this way, same for the first way of Tunisians/Algerians/Moroccan, but not anymore.
                  Actually, multiculturalism is barely more than 20-30years old in France, when it started to be a complete disaster (it's turning into shit since longer, no problem to admit that).
                  As you wish. UK invention then. I've just read that people from more than 200 nations currently live in Birmingham and there is more migrants than natives there already. It's madness

Comment

As you wish. UK invention then. I've just read that people from more than 200 nations currently live in Birmingham and there is more migrants than natives there already. It's madness
                    There are some cities in similar case in France... Marseille has some streets that are more arabic than french, so are some streets of Paris since years... There are also those villages that had been literally invaded by the migrants, thanks to the leftists that helped them to cross the border illegaly.

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
                      Yes, conjoined "bothers" of Islam who are sock puppeting their way through threads - but end up failtrolling very badly.

Please keep it up
                      We don't need to sockpuppet for telling the truth boy , but you do to spread out your crap.

That made-up word "Islamophobia"...

"Islamophobia" is a condensed form of ranting verbal masturbation when unable to refute something legitimately said about Islam.
                      Print this out and frame it on the wall.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamophobia

....and endless numbers of little boys.
                      I've already opened a thread about "English Teachers' " obsessions for little boys .

But thanks for letting us know about your obsession again...

So says a failtroll who hasn't quite got what the Streisand Effect is.
                      It look like someone who gets bitch slapped by Bahokan and BosphorusTaurus everytime has inevitably developed Stockholm Syndrome for those two.

Lots of forum readers examine and read my posts precisely because of your failtrolling... keep up the good work!
                      I forgot how many times you wrote "verbal masturbation", etc, when you were unable to answer my posts. Yes, keep up the good work.

Sounds rather like you are into the sort of things that Nazi scientists were into.. Nothing special here from a fanboy of a Nazi lover like Erdogan...
                      Guess what, if DeStefano decides to publish the second ed. of his book, I'll tell him to come here and say there are excellent prime examples of his book's subject.

Far higher birth defects among Muslims who follow Muhammad's sunnah of cousin marriage are merely Allah's way of telling the Ummah that Allah loves them.
                      We wait for your precious comments for this too:

http://forum.interpals.net/forum/int...11#post3062311
                      Last edited by Bahokan; 08-10-2018, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Turks are so hospitable and they like respectful strangers much..
                        of course you welcome tourists - roflmao.
                        They are the last resort to rescue your economy. Nobody has a problem here with Muslim tourists.

Take in 3 Million poor Christians from Southern Africa as immigrants who send all money they earn (without paying tax if possible and getting welfare in addition) in Turkey back home and lets talk again
                        Last edited by Suna123; 08-10-2018, 07:25 PM.

Comment

to female Nazi,

at least you try

there are many Armenian citizens live in my country too, and they are "poor Christians"

and there are millions refugees that you didnt accept themin my country..

and many Germans buy property live in my country too..

dont force yourself, your swastika tattoo will appear

Comment

Ah, the heavily butthurt sulking rant from you boy.... I guess you must have sold all your dollars and Euros for Lira as brother-in-Islam Tayip suggested earlier
                            I have seen in the news today that Erdogan asks all Turks to exchange "gold they might have under their pillow" into Lira to help the Turkish economy

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-t...-idUSKBN1KV1C3

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

I have seen in the news today that Erdogan asks all Turks to exchange "gold they might have under their pillow" into Lira to help the Turkish economy

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-t...-idUSKBN1KV1C3
                              Ayaaa, I bet more people would try to buy gold rather than selling their stock...

Comment

We don't need to sockpuppet for telling the truth
                                You definitely do to spread Islamist crap...

boy ,
                                Monkey see, monkey do

but you do to spread out your crap.
                                Bald monkey speak again...

Print this out and frame it on the wall.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamophobia
                                You know that you can get arrested for posting wikipedia links in Turkey...

Start refuting what's written here boy if you can:

I've already opened a thread about "English Teachers'" obsession for little boys .
                                Your failtrolling attempt at projection of peadophile activity in Islamic communities - and in particular Islamic religious schools. The increase in the number of Islamic schools in Turkey is a reflection of the need to allow outlets for peadophile activity among Erdogan's core supporters.

But thanks for letting us know about your obsession again...
                                Islamists are obsessed with zoophilia, peadophilia and incest because after all they are in various ways encouraged in Islamic communities.

It look like someone who gets bitch slapped by Bahokan and BosphorusTaurus everytime has inevitably developed Stockholm Syndrome for those two.
                                You're on the wrong sockpuppet for that statement... you should have written Ikikox and Taurusshit there

In any case bald monkey, I'd recommend actually learning what terms like "Stockholm Syndrome" actually mean before trying to repeat them failtroll...

I forgot how many times you wrote "verbal masturbation", etc, when you were unable to answer my posts. Yes, keep up the good work.
                                People can check for themselves that you write incoherent ranting sulking shit.

Guess what, if DeStefano decides to publish the second ed. of his book, I'll tell him to come here and say there are excellent prime examples of his book's subject.
                                He'd probably get a hernia laughing at your failtrolling...

We wait for your precious comments for this too:

http://forum.interpals.net/forum/int...11#post3062311
                                Followers of Judaism can also be subjected to rules regarding cousin marriage. But they are far fewer in number than Islamists with birth defects and hence a problem that requires much less of our attention.

Comment

Working...
                                X