Australian students slammed for Nazi, KKK uniform costume party

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australian students slammed for Nazi, KKK uniform costume party

and what is the biggest problem here? Is mocking with people's pains in the past or rising Nazism and racism in Australia over again?

Sources

https://www.timesofisrael.com/austra...costume-party/

https://www.news.com.au/news/uni-sus...5bfbc8714ef1eb

• Bahokan
    replied
    Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

I love this too. By Bertrand Russell's definition, you are complete moron and an utter retard. As a believing Muslim, you are not allowed to have doubts or question whether Allah exists or not or about Muhammad being anything but perfect. To do so would make you a blasphemer, an apostate and headed to the hellfires...

Come to think of it, Bertrand Russell has defined every single believing Muslim as being a fool and fanatic...
    Has sick there or than law UK..

Leave a comment:

• aussieinbg
    replied
    Originally posted by Bahokan View Post
    I love this:

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."

Bertrand Russell
    I love this too. By Bertrand Russell's definition, you are complete moron and an utter retard. As a believing Muslim, you are not allowed to have doubts or question whether Allah exists or not or about Muhammad being anything but perfect. To do so would make you a blasphemer, an apostate and headed to the hellfires...

Come to think of it, Bertrand Russell has defined every single believing Muslim as being a fool and fanatic...

Leave a comment:

• Bahokan
    replied
    Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

His understanding and propaganda against Islam is exactly on the same level like about all other topics as well.
    You were asking me if I was more knowledgeable than the Islamic scholars. Are you more knowledgeable about the German media than someone who spent his life as a journalist?

Same thought of propagandist thinking basing on low instincts, same way of argumentation, seeing behind everything a conspiracy. Even on Islam I agree with him only partwise. But thats something you can't understand since your way of thinking is propagandist and conspiracist to the same extent like Ulfkottes, just the Muslim way of it - same as far away from reality.
    I love this:

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."

Bertrand Russell

There is a reason why Ulfkotte could publish his nonsense only via Kopp....like all other Nazis, magicians and esoteric nonsense bare of reality too.
    Are you sure:

https://www.amazon.com/Journalists-H...s=udo+ulfkotte

Also see the rank...

Nobody says German media is flawless. However it is working relatively good - especially in comparison to many other countries and Turkey in particular. Ulfkotte agrees with me on this and Snowden too. And you know it yourself as well.
    Udo aggrees with you?? Where?

And Snowden aggrees with you too?

In my post above, I've already pointed out how Snowden was parroting what the zionist Soros funded Amnesty said and you deliberately ignored it.
    Last edited by Bahokan; 09-07-2018, 06:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Suna123
    replied
    Udo was obsessed with Islam without thoroughly understanding it just like some of the Islamophobes in this forum. However, he had been at the heart of the german media for ages, knowing what's going on much better than you or anyone else.
    His understanding and propaganda against Islam is exactly on the same level like about all other topics as well. Same thought of propagandist thinking basing on low instincts, same way of argumentation, seeing behind everything a conspiracy. Even on Islam I agree with him only partwise. But thats something you can't understand since your way of thinking is propagandist and conspiracist to the same extent like Ulfkottes, just the Muslim way of it - same as far away from reality.
    There is a reason why Ulfkotte could publish his nonsense only via Kopp....like all other Nazis, magicians and esoteric nonsense bare of reality too.

Nobody says German media is flawless. However it is working relatively good - especially in comparison to many other countries and Turkey in particular. Ulfkotte agrees with me on this and Snowden too. And you know it yourself as well.
    Last edited by Suna123; 09-05-2018, 08:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ekinox
    replied
    Originally posted by Machlud View Post

Huh?.............................................. ................................................

Alzheimer ?

Leave a comment:

• Machlud
    replied
    Originally posted by ekinox View Post

ad hominem huh?

I dont care about your nationality or language. this is a stupid party or not! a tragical history event or common pains cant be used as material for humor. this is relevant with moral..and you cant trivialisation this topic because of they are from western culture or society.. it was just one of so many examples show rising of nazism in Australia...

and I just asked a simply question to you.. but whenever I ask a question, I see personal attack and pure desperation at the answers..it's a pity!
    Huh?.............................................. ................................................

Leave a comment:

• ekinox
    replied

whining
    ad hominem huh?

I dont care about your nationality or language. this is a stupid party or not! a tragical history event or common pains cant be used as material for humor. this is relevant with moral..and you cant trivialisation this topic because of they are from western culture or society.. it was just one of so many examples show rising of nazism in Australia...

and I just asked a simply question to you.. but whenever I ask a question, I see personal attack and pure desperation at the answers..it's a pity!

Leave a comment:

• Machlud
    replied

it is understood that your polite answer, you understood me very well For everything else requires a little bit humanity

As I have already tried to explain. I do have trouble understanding Gibberish. It's not your fault you are Gibber and so Gibberish is your first Language. However, I am English, my only language is English and I have difficulty with anything else. Getting back to the original point though, it was just a bloody Fancy Dress Party!!!

Leave a comment:

• Bahokan
    replied

Udo explaines quite well why....Islam and Muslims are a big problem and should be expelled from Germany:
    http://www.dialoginternational.com/d...-outbreak.html

Udo Ulfkotte about Muslims and Turkish Muslims: (Quran, incest in Islam, superiority complex of Muslims, costs for the German society etc.)

Udo was obsessed with Islam without thoroughly understanding it just like some of the Islamophobes in this forum. However, he had been at the heart of the german media for ages, knowing what's going on much better than you or anyone else.

Leave a comment:

• ekinox
    replied

Could you explain please My Gibberish is not good.

it is understood that your polite answer, you understood me very well For everything else requires a little bit humanity

Leave a comment:

• Machlud
    replied
    h?mm.. if the party were in other cultures (except west), what would your "rational" people and extremely objective media react to this? (dont reply me, reply to yourself)

and as I see "the only kids" are so active in the parlament of Australia too

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-08-1...hreat/10123350

Could you explain please My Gibberish is not good.

Leave a comment:

• ekinox
    replied
    No problem for rational people---It was a bloody Fancy Dress Party!!!!!!--A little thoughtless maybe, but not a problem. After all, they're only kids!
    h?mm.. if the party were in other cultures (except west), what would your "rational" people and extremely objective media react to this? (dont reply me, reply to yourself)

and as I see "the only kids" are so active in the parlament of Australia too

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-08-1...hreat/10123350

Leave a comment:

• Machlud
    replied
    Originally posted by Ekinox View Post

and what is the biggest problem here? Is mocking with people's pains in the past or rising Nazism and racism in Australia over again?

No problem for rational people---It was a bloody Fancy Dress Party!!!!!!--A little thoughtless maybe, but not a problem. After all, they're only kids!

Leave a comment:

• Suna123
    replied
    Let me give you a hand. Udo explaines quite well why....
    Udo explaines quite well why....Islam and Muslims are a big problem and should be expelled from Germany:
    http://www.dialoginternational.com/d...-outbreak.html

Udo Ulfkotte about Muslims and Turkish Muslims: (Quran, incest in Islam, superiority complex of Muslims, costs for the German society etc.)

Last edited by Suna123; 09-05-2018, 02:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X