Australian students slammed for Nazi, KKK uniform costume party

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australian students slammed for Nazi, KKK uniform costume party

A group of students from Australia’s Charles Sturt University have come under fire after photos came to light of them in Nazi uniforms, concentration camp prisoner clothing and Ku Klux Klan robes.

In one photo posted to social media network Instagram, three students wearing the recognizable garb of concentration camp prisoners, complete with “Jude” Star of David patches, pose while another student in a Nazi uniform stands behind them. The Morning Herald reported the photo was captioned: “Jesus Christ, I Jews you as my lord and saviour #csulater #hazingisfun”

and what is the biggest problem here? Is mocking with people's pains in the past or rising Nazism and racism in Australia over again?

Sources

https://www.timesofisrael.com/austra...costume-party/

https://www.news.com.au/news/uni-sus...5bfbc8714ef1eb

Observation - kinds of threads created by muslims in this forum:

1. I'm looking for wife
    2. Why does everyone block Turkey, you're soo racist
    3. Revenge threads against aussieinbg
    4. Islam

Actually if we skip your recent thread about burning forests that would be all - one of these 4 is all you've got to say.
    It's sad, really. I think muslim countries have rich culture and history, there is potential for many intresting discussions. For example from my recent trip I brought Turkish tea with cardamon. It's delicious. I've never thought tea + cardamon would taste good but it does.
    People don't want your islam. But I guess many would be intrested in normal discussions about something else.

Comment

It's maybe funny from perspective of those guys, even if it's politically incorrect.
      If a president of a country and a minister make hand symbolic of radical organizations is this at political level much bigger caliber

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post
        It's maybe funny from perspective of those guys, even if it's politically incorrect.
        I think so, I personally found the pictures funny and those guys amusingly retarded... I don't see the mockery toward the victims here, the nazi and the KKK members look kinda ridiculous to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
          I think so, I personally found the pictures funny and those guys amusingly retarded... I don't see the mockery toward the victims here, the nazi and the KKK members look kinda ridiculous to me.
          It looks like some sort of themed fancy-dress party. Something like a variant of a Halloween party. By the way, at the same party there were also Jewish concentration camp inmates among others.

The real retardation here is the inability to differentiate reality from the imaginary. Such an inability - taking things always literally - might get you a diagnosis for something like autism.

Comment

That was part of the fun actually. The morons who were protesting against it should have realised that it was taking the piss out of the KKK and so on - treating their uniforms as being something of a joke to dress up in. The retardation was in the politically correct imbeciles not realising this. The same level of retardation we see from preacher types - Christian and Islamic - who regard dressing up as "the devil" at costume parties to amount to Satan worship

In effect, the party was in a sense protesting against political correctness - the theme of the party might well have been "politically incorrect". So far in the pics, I've seen a "black face", KKK, a Hitler and Jewish concentration camp victims.

Incidentally, the Hitler caricature almost certainly was highly insulting to the NeoNazis out there. NeoNazis get rather upset about that, Perhaps the OP was combining his butthurt upset about a hero of Erdogan being satirised with yet another revenge thread

If a president of a country and a minister make hand symbolic of radical organizations is this at political level much bigger caliber
            Yes, it's easier to make Rabia signs or Wolf Hands than to lift your arm up in a Hitler salute for a geriatric like Erdogan. The true Hitler salutes are left to the young potential suicide attackers of Hamas in Palestine.

Comment

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post
              Observation - kinds of threads created by muslims in this forum:
              That just about summarises them all.

1. I'm looking for wife
              2. Why does everyone block Turkey, you're soo racist
              These two are pretty much interconnected.

If they can't get a wife or all that free-flowing sex they were promised with kathir women (as told by someone with a kathir girlfriend who cost $200 an hour), they get all butthurt and sulky.

3. Revenge threads against aussieinbg
              I need to count them up one day.. it's in the dozens, including this one

The writers of such revenge threads are too imbecile to understand that they attract readership to my posts.

For sure, I'd love them to continue with the revenge posts - most of them are so pathetic and badly formatted that they are very entertaining for us

In any case, I suspect that they are especially common because I'm talking about the Turkish economy in a few of my posts - which is in a state of collapse right now as I had predicted earlier. They are trying to divert as much attention from that right now as possible.. that's even with revenge threads where they get smacked around very badly.

4. Islam
              Here's the main reason why they post. They are ultimately after converts to Islam. From the Islamic perspective, this means lots of thawab - "points" that they need to score for entry into Allah's afterlife brothel of Jannah.

Actually if we skip your recent thread about burning forests that would be all - one of these 4 is all you've got to say.
              The "burning forests" being some sort of conspiracy was really retarded. The OP probably got the story via a satirical news site like "The Onion" which published it on a day when their writers were having a crap day and not very creative.

It's sad, really. I think muslim countries have rich culture and history, there is potential for many intresting discussions. For example from my recent trip I brought Turkish tea with cardamon. It's delicious. I've never thought tea + cardamon would taste good but it does.
              There's that sort of thing also - but that is not the quick route with women that Islamists want.

You were sold that "delicious tea", so that was all about a business transation.

People don't want your islam. But I guess many would be intrested in normal discussions about something else.
              Just for friendship and no prospect of conversion to Islam? You know that Islam forbids Muslims from forming genuine friendships with Nonmuslims, don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

It looks like some sort of themed fancy-dress party. Something like a variant of a Halloween party. By the way, at the same party there were also Jewish concentration camp inmates among others.

The real retardation here is the inability to differentiate reality from the imaginary. Such an inability - taking things always literally - might get you a diagnosis for something like autism.

Probably yes, amusingly retarded is the only wordsI could find to describe the scene, yet I agree the true retardation is elswhere. Once it's about nazis or black, even in an absolutely ridiculous way like this scottish and his dog, people get triggered.

At least it seems those guys won't see their life destroyed as the Scottish man, will they?

Comment

Observation - kinds of threads created by muslims in this forum: 1. I'm looking for wife 2. Why does everyone block Turkey, you're soo racist 3. Revenge threads against aussieinbg 4. Islam Actually if we skip your recent thread about burning forests that would be all - one of these 4 is all you've got to say. It's sad, really. I think muslim countries have rich culture and history, there is potential for many intresting discussions. For example from my recent trip I brought Turkish tea with cardamon. It's delicious. I've never thought tea + cardamon would taste good but it does. People don't want your islam. But I guess many would be intrested in normal discussions about something else.
                  You address your request to the wrong person boy. Maybe rather than judging the cause and effect thing ignoring all the crappy posts created by your brother Aussie supporting him both explicitly or implicitly in a crusader brotherhood fashion, turning this forum into nothing but an evil contest, I think it would be more appropriate for you and the other brothers to behave with common sense instead of using Interpals as a practice ground to drool over both Islam and Turks. Neither me nor the other Turks are dying to open threads against any particular group or nation, however, this shouldn’t be taken as weakness and exploited by some whenever an opportunity arises to throw up their anti Islam passion.

And don’t give me the “because Islam doesn’t look good” crap. Incest, pedophilia networks, zoophilia, drug use and so on, is off the charts in non-muslim countries, in which case should I say
                  “the West doesn’t look good at all, its moral values are screwed up right from head to toe and not only they are poisining themselves but the other countries too”?

And, yes many would be interested in normal discussions here, but what about stopping acting one sided and start with your brother/s, maybe then we may come to believe you were honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Bahokan View Post

You address your request to the wrong person boy. Maybe rather than judging the cause and effect thing ignoring all the crappy posts created by your brother Aussie supporting him both explicitly or implicitly in a crusader brotherhood fashion, turning this forum into nothing but an evil contest, I think it would be more appropriate for you and the other brothers to behave with common sense instead of using Interpals as a practice ground to drool over both Islam and Turks. Neither me nor the other Turks are dying to open threads against any particular group or nation, however, this shouldn’t be taken as weakness and exploited by some whenever an opportunity arises to throw up their anti Islam passion.

And don’t give me the “because Islam doesn’t look good” crap. Incest, pedophilia networks, zoophilia, drug use and so on, is off the charts in non-muslim countries, in which case should I say
                    “the West doesn’t look good at all, its moral values are screwed up right from head to toe and not only they are poisining themselves but the other countries too”?

And, yes many would be interested in normal discussions here, but what about stopping acting one sided and start with your brother/s, maybe then we may come to believe you were honest.
                    I have no brothers here boy, it's just how muslims call each other and I'm not muslim. I also don't search friends here like aussie suggested. I'd just be intrested in normal discussions, getting knowledge about other cultures including arabic (or turk) one, etc.
                    Instead of getting that defensive and butthurt please think for a while about what I wrote. Because it seems even if there were no threads about islam from aussieinbg, the muslims here still would have nothing to say and they would keep creating their threads "I'm looking for wife" (as if there was some shop here) or something about islam. That's just how you are.

As for supporting aussieinbg he's just winning debates with muslims. If you win debates with him, I'd support you too

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post

Probably yes, amusingly retarded is the only wordsI could find to describe the scene, yet I agree the true retardation is elswhere. Once it's about nazis or black, even in an absolutely ridiculous way like this scottish and his dog, people get triggered.

At least it seems those guys won't see their life destroyed as the Scottish man, will they?
                      Indeed, the "no True Scotsman" logical fallacy really does come into play here.

To be honest, I'm surprised that the dogpack member has time to talk about a handful of dysfunctional Australians in a revenge thread when the Turkish economy is caving in at a massive rate. The Turkish Lira collapsed by 12% against the dollar today. It is the world's worst performing currency - beating even the Argentinian Peso - and now at very dangerous levels for the Turkish economy. This is at the very least as bad a day for Turkey as the start of the Global Financial Crisis of 2007-2008.

I'm wondering what other examples of the True Scotsman Fallacy are going to be brought up with this dogpack member in the further revenge threads his is going to bring up to take out his sulking butthurt

Comment

Originally posted by Bahokan View Post

Ah, the heavily butthurt sulking rant from you boy.... I guess you must have sold all your dollars and Euros for Lira as brother-in-Islam Tayip suggested earlier

Comment

Same Islamophobic Nazi loving dogpack claim those guys are muslims jeez.

They are either christian or atheist sons of their grandfathers who were convicted in britain and shipped to australian continent:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...New-World.html

More than 2 000 000 Britons and an estimated 4 000 000 Australians are related to convicts deported from Britain to Australia in the 18th and 19th centuries, geneaologists say.

Based on the records, demographics, birth rates, census data and migration and emigration patterns, the sites estimated 22 per cent of living Australians had a convict ancestor while there was a one in 30 chance for Britons.

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2007-0...t-past/2512534

Comment

Originally posted by BosphorusTaurus View Post
                            Same Islamophobic Nazi loving dogpack claim those guys are muslims jeez.

They are either christian or atheist sons of their grandfathers who were convicted in britain and shipped to australian continent:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...New-World.html

More than 2 000 000 Britons and an estimated 4 000 000 Australians are related to convicts deported from Britain to Australia in the 18th and 19th centuries, geneaologists say.

Based on the records, demographics, birth rates, census data and migration and emigration patterns, the sites estimated 22 per cent of living Australians had a convict ancestor while there was a one in 30 chance for Britons.

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2007-0...t-past/2512534
                            By your logic, Turkey's leadership very much criminal scum...

Your President Erdogan supposedly elected by a majority in Turkey was a jailbird. About 1/3 of Turkey's top military are in prison. A huge proportion of combat airforce pilots are rotting in prison.

There are a lot of corrupt scum who should be rotting in Turkish prisons but are not such as ISIS trader Albayrak, but that is another matter.

Comment

I have no brothers here boy,
                              When the subject is Islam, yes you have.

I'd just be intrested in normal discussions, getting knowledge about other cultures including arabic.
                              Interesting to hear that from a Islamophobe xenophobe.

Because it seems even if there were no threads about islam from aussieinbg, the muslims here still would have nothing to say and they would keep creating their threads "I'm looking for wife" (as if there was some shop here) or something about islam. That's just how you are.
                              Very identical to that of Aussie's indeed...

As for supporting aussieinbg he's just winning debates with muslims. If you win debates with him, I'd support you too
                              When it comes to trolling, I don’t think you have the ability to do it effectively.

The bottom line, you’ve answered just as I expected. I think scientists should deal with the Islamphobes and atheists rather than wasting their time for cousin marriages.

Comment

Working...
                              X