Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greece about to demand 280 billion euro in war reparations from Germany

https://greece.greekreporter.com/201...-from-germany/

Important step, I support it. I think Poland should join Greece and group petition should be filed against Germany

This "news" has been popping up regularly since 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by Boliches View Post
      This "news" has been popping up regularly since 2012.
      So what, maybe finally we'll move into concrete actions in this matter

Comment

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

So what, maybe finally we'll move into concrete actions in this matter
        I love a good comedy.

Comment

I love a good comedy.
          Nothing funny about that, I don't know how it looks in case of Greece but Germans didn't pay for war destruction to Poland, and the amount here is estimated to over 600 billion euro

Comment

I support Germany. I personally like Germany.

Comment

Nothing funny about that, I don't know how it looks in case of Greece but Germans didn't pay for war destruction to Poland, and the amount here is estimated to over 600 billion euro
              No. It did not pay much war damage after WWII, officially. After WWI, Germany was forced to pay reparations. That was the most important reason for WWII.

Comment

No. It did not pay much war damage after WWII, officially. After WWI, Germany was forced to pay reparations. That was the most important reason for WWII.
                The difference is serious between WW 1 and 2. WW 2 really was started by Germany, it's not really possible to question that

Comment

I think everything was said already last time, in the thread Ahmet opened in March this year.
                  http://forum.interpals.net/forum/int...illion-dollars

Last edited by Suna123; 10-09-2018, 08:05 PM. Reason: ...month was wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post
                    I think everything was said already last time, in the thread Ahmet opened in July this year.
                    http://forum.interpals.net/forum/int...illion-dollars
                    No, not really, that thread was about Poland. But it's good more countries have the same idea

Comment

Calling other butthurt for everything (including betrayal from Poland in economy) yet being butthurt about something 70yo.

Germany has payed its debt long time ago and enough, Germans people own you absolutely nothign and you deserve absolutely ntohing from them.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
                        Calling other butthurt for everything (including betrayal from Poland in economy) yet being butthurt about something 70yo.

Germany has payed its debt long time ago and enough, Germans people own you absolutely nothign and you deserve absolutely ntohing from them.
                        About something? Said French dude whose country suffered nexto to 0 in WW2
                        No they haven't. And now another country thinks the same as Poland

Comment

About something? Said French dude whose country suffered nexto to 0 in WW2
                          No they haven't. And now another country thinks the same as Poland
                          "ouin ouin Poland suffered so much, we are the poorest people of the Earth and Germans have been so evil with us", look like a pathetic Algerian about colonization ans asking money for that

More and more people in Poland and Greece didn't know any world war, young people especially should shut their mouth when it comes to ask money for somethign they absolutely didn't know.

Ps : If you want to get your money back, go, declare war to Germany and let us laugh at you when you will run away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
                            "ouin ouin Poland suffered so much, we are the poorest people of the Earth and Germans have been so evil with us", look like a pathetic Algerian about colonization ans asking money for that

More and more people in Poland and Greece didn't know any world war, young people especially should shut their mouth when it comes to ask money for somethign they absolutely didn't know.

Ps : If you want to get your money back, go, declare war to Germany and let us laugh at you when you will run away.
                            Excuse me, why should younger generation shut their mouth if you didn't pay to the older?
                            Algerians are by deifinition correct if they are asking you for compensation for destruction I don't know what's the problem about it. Damned western imperialists you think you can enter anywhere because it's yours. Well you can't

Comment

Excuse me, why should younger generation shut their mouth if you didn't pay to the older?
                              Because the older generation agreed on peace treaties.
                              If Polands new hilarious generation decides to break theirs.....Germany could decide to not acknowledge theirs with Poland anymore either.
                              And I finally get the house and land of my grandmother back . Schlesien.....beautiful area. I will move in and send those Poles living their to Turkey (they can ask for asylum and I think Polish girls will be wellcome )
                              Last edited by Suna123; 10-09-2018, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X