Greece about to demand 280 billion euro in war reparations from Germany

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

Because the older generation agreed on peace treaties.
    If Polands new hilarious generation decides to break theirs.....Germany could decide to not acknowledge theirs with Poland anymore either.
    And I finally get the house and land of my grandmother back
    Older generation? Pleae don't be joking, Stalin did agree not any generation, Polish generation did not have anything to say in stalinism which was just pure totalitarian system

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

Because the older generation agreed on peace treaties.
      If Polands new hilarious generation decides to break theirs.....Germany could decide to not acknowledge theirs with Poland anymore either.
      And I finally get the house and land of my grandmother back . Schlesien.....beautiful area. I will move in and send those Poles living their to Turkey (they can ask for asylum and I think Polish girls will be wellcome )
      Pffft Germany ought to just pay 500 Euro and buy shithole poland outright, then kick out the redneck yokels ship all merkel's immigrants there and make Germany great again

Comment

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

Excuse me, why should younger generation shut their mouth if you didn't pay to the older?
        Algerians are by deifinition correct if they are asking you for compensation for destruction I don't know what's the problem about it. Damned western imperialists you think you can enter anywhere because it's yours. Well you can't
        You already got a compensation as Algerians did. You are just being a crybaby here while you have absolutely never knew WW2 and while you are asking Germans who never knew WW2 to pay for your phantasies. How come a 30 years old Germans should pay for the mistake of his grand parents in anycase ? That's a stupid nonsense that comes from LEFTISTS generally

Past is gone, move on, especially since the whole Europe carry your country (mostly Germany and France, lel)

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
          You already got a compensation as Algerians did.
          What compensation are you talking about?

You are just being a crybaby here while you have absolutely never knew WW2 and while you are asking Germans who never knew WW2 to pay for your phantasies. How come a 30 years old Germans should pay for the mistake of his grand parents in anycase ? That's a stupid nonsense that comes from LEFTISTS generally
          I don't care that there is a new generation this thing has just not been settled.

Past is gone, move on, especially since the whole Europe carry your country (mostly Germany and France, lel)
          What do you mean by that? EU maybe? You must be joking.

Comment

"ouin ouin Poland suffered so much, we are the poorest people of the Earth and Germans have been so evil with us", look like a pathetic Algerian about colonization ans asking money for that

More and more people in Poland and Greece didn't know any world war, young people especially should shut their mouth when it comes to ask money for somethign they absolutely didn't know.

Ps : If you want to get your money back, go, declare war to Germany and let us laugh at you when you will run away.
            Let me guess, you'll only say this about the Poles and the Greeks? You sound like a hypocrite like the rest of these left-wingers here.

Comment

What compensation are you talking about?
              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_...rations#Poland

I don't care that there is a new generation this thing has just not been settled.

You don't care because you have the same way of reasoning that the leftists you always bitch about. "gneuh gneuh gneuh, your ancestors have been so evil with us so you should give us many many things, like everything we demand because we are only poor victims, gnueh ngeuh gneuh ;<" Typical slave moral like those African and those gendertrololo guys who want everything because peopole have been evil to them.
              I hope that, following this logic, you will give some money to the Polish homosexuals and to some other communities that are treated so badly by Polish citizens and country

What do you mean by that? EU maybe? You must be joking.
              Polish receive a lot of money from Poland as shown here :
              http://www.europarl.europa.eu/extern...en.html#poland

I already hear something like "agneuh gneuh it's normal because Poland si poor so Europe must help it and other countries also receive help !" lel... So shameless Algerian jordan_rudess

Comment

Originally posted by Tux1 View Post
                Let me guess, you'll only say this about the Poles and the Greeks? You sound like a hypocrite like the rest of these left-wingers here.
                You guess so properly here... I'm impressed. Sadly for you I say the same thing for all Arabs and Africans, from the Algerians crybabies to the South Africans killers including the muricans who want to destroy some statues and I woudl surely do the same if Germany started to ask compensation for treaty of Versailles or if the French were starting to complain about Suez canal.

What I see on this thread is a polish crybaby and some Greeks who do the same and who look like Algerians. Sometime, Asian countries deserve much more respect as they are not in such whining.

Comment

On 23 August 1953, the Soviet-imposed communist Polish regime under pressure and control of the Soviet Union announced it would unilaterally waive its right to war reparations from East Germany on 1 January 1954, with the exception of reparations for Nazi oppression and atrocities.

???

You don't care because you have the same way of reasoning that the leftists you always bitch about. "gneuh gneuh gneuh, your ancestors have been so evil with us so you should give us many many things, like everything we demand because we are only poor victims, gnueh ngeuh gneuh ;<"
                  This has nothing to do with leftism. Of course we are victims. Or maybe we started WW2 as some western idiots are already starting to claim?
                  This "we are a different generation" has went too far in some of you

Typical slave moral like those African and those gendertrololo guys who want everything because peopole have been evil to them.
                  Not everything. Just honest compensation for the destruction done here by the nazis.

I hope that, following this logic, you will give some money to the Polish homosexuals and to some other communities that are treated so badly by Polish citizens and country
                  Retarded argument, nothing wrong to Polish homosexuals, please stop watching your french propaganda

Polish receive a lot of money from Poland as shown here :
                  http://www.europarl.europa.eu/extern...en.html#poland

I already hear something like "agneuh gneuh it's normal because Poland si poor so Europe must help it and other countries also receive help !" lel... So shameless Algerian jordan_rudess
                  [/QUOTE]

So far Poland received more or less 93 billion euro.
                  The estimated damages and destruction from the five years of nazi occupation are 600-800 billion euro in today's value.

Comment

Originally posted by Boliches View Post

No. It did not pay much war damage after WWII, officially. After WWI, Germany was forced to pay reparations. That was the most important reason for WWII.
                    Germany was paying quite a bit of repatriations after WW2:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_reparations

Most of the repatriations consisted of disassembling factories and shipping them off to the Soviet Union. Also, Germans doing forced labour in the Soviet Union in the Gulag system were also considered as being a form of repatriations.

I still remember as a kid a friend of my father's who was an immigrant still speaking with a thick German accent talking about the factories getting shipped off - as being the single biggest favour that the Allies did for Germany. It meant that Germany had to build new factories - which of course had the most modern technology. It meant that Germany had a huge advantage competing against other countries.

As for Greece, or for that matter Poland, getting much in the way of further war repatriations... not a snowflake's hope in hell. Both Greece and Poland signed onto treaties with Germany back in the 1950s that effectively ended any sort of repatriations regime apart from "human rights" type stuff. Stalinist hellhole or not, Poland's government was internationally recognised. Similarly, Greece's was too. They negotiated the treaties with internationally recognised German governments.

Basically the Greek government is whining to a domestic audience about "bad Germany" in the face of austerity there and the Polish government trying to distract from internationally recognised problems such as political parties manipulating the judiciary.

Comment

On 23 August 1953, the Soviet-imposed communist Polish regime under pressure and control of the Soviet Union announced it would unilaterally waive its right to war reparations from East Germany on 1 January 1954, with the exception of reparations for Nazi oppression and atrocities.

???
                      SO what? You will back on what your country said or complain about the evil Russian that own you some interests for the loss?

This has nothing to do with leftism. Of course we are victims. Or maybe we started WW2 as some western idiots are already starting to claim?
                      This "we are a different generation" has went too far in some of you
                      Being a crybaby who ask compensation for 70yo evnets has everything to do with leftism, you even use the same argument as EU to impose us to accept refugees, lel. You are not a victim, you weren't even born during WW2, stop whinign and act like a man : move on and do your life.

Not everything. Just honest compensation for the destruction done here by the nazis.
                      Which is everything you want. Germany should give you X compensations because you Polish crybaby said so.

Retarded argument, nothing wrong to Polish homosexuals, please stop watching your french propaganda
                      Well, I'm sure some of those Polish Homosexuals are very oppressed for what did Polish to homosexual during the last century. Therez is always something to find in the past of a country

So far Poland received more or less 93 billion euro.
                      The estimated damages and destruction from the five years of nazi occupation are 600-800 billion euro in today's value.
                      Close to what I said "gneuh gneuh gneuh we didn't get enough, we are so poor, we are so much victims, help us, we poor Somalians, we money for eating, give money "

Comment

SO what? You will back on what your country said or complain about the evil Russian that own you some interests for the loss?
                        Learn the basics of history if you want to play smartass, this is not all Poland has lost in WW2. Russia itself has taken over large part of eastern Polish lands that now are a part of Belarus and Ukraine.

Being a crybaby who ask compensation for 70yo evnets has everything to do with leftism, you even use the same argument as EU to impose us to accept refugees, lel. You are not a victim, you weren't even born during WW2, stop whinign and act like a man : move on and do your life.
                        Why would I move on? I'm patriot and additional money to push Polish economy forward are always good

Which is everything you want. Germany should give you X compensations because you Polish crybaby said so.
                        They should because they didn't

Well, I'm sure some of those Polish Homosexuals are very oppressed for what did Polish to homosexual during the last century. Therez is always something to find in the past of a country
                        Then feel free to find it instead of writing bullshit just for the sake of writing

Close to what I said "gneuh gneuh gneuh we didn't get enough, we are so poor, we are so much victims, help us, we poor Somalians, we money for eating, give money "
                        Not close at all. Get used to the fact that when you destroy something you should pay for it you damned imperialist
                        Last edited by jordan_rudess; 10-09-2018, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

Germany was paying quite a bit of repatriations after WW2:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_reparations

Most of the repatriations consisted of disassembling factories and shipping them off to the Soviet Union. Also, Germans doing forced labour in the Soviet Union in the Gulag system were also considered as being a form of repatriations.

I still remember as a kid a friend of my father's who was an immigrant still speaking with a thick German accent talking about the factories getting shipped off - as being the single biggest favour that the Allies did for Germany. It meant that Germany had to build new factories - which of course had the most modern technology. It meant that Germany had a huge advantage competing against other countries.

As for Greece, or for that matter Poland, getting much in the way of further war repatriations... not a snowflake's hope in hell. Both Greece and Poland signed onto treaties with Germany back in the 1950s that effectively ended any sort of repatriations regime apart from "human rights" type stuff. Stalinist hellhole or not, Poland's government was internationally recognised. Similarly, Greece's was too. They negotiated the treaties with internationally recognised German governments.

Basically the Greek government is whining to a domestic audience about "bad Germany" in the face of austerity there and the Polish government trying to distract from internationally recognised problems such as political parties manipulating the judiciary.
                          It wasn;t that easy aussieinbg. I remind that the real legitimate Polish government was the one residing in London after it succesfully escaped in September 1939. Just suddenly westerners decided to acknowledge the commies instead and Polish PM W.Sikorski who tried to oppose it died in a mysterious plane crash

Comment

stop whinign and act like a man : move on and do your life. "
                            There is a chance of that

Editing for a short truce
                            Last edited by fatbeard; 10-09-2018, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Learn the basics of history if you want to play smartass, this is not all Poland has lost in WW2. Russia itself has taken over large part of eastern Polish lands that now are a part of Belarus and Ukraine.
                              So we are into whinign because Russia is so evil, as expected. Russia is so evil, Germany is so evil, the world is agaisnt Poland, pooooor Poland.

Why would I move on? I'm patriot and additional money to push Polish economy forward are always good
                              Because it makes you and your country look like a land of pathetic and losers crybabies? Instead of expecting somethign from Germany and waste your time at complaining, use it to raise your country.

They should because they didn't
                              They did, more than enough and they know carry you.

Then feel free to find it instead of writing bullshit just for the sake of writing
                              Homosexuality had been depenalized only last centuries in most of countries, including POland, nothign to search, you were evil toward tohose poor homosexuality and then you must pay them a compensation, a good and big ones for the centuries of evilness

Not close at all. Get used to the fact that when you destroy something you should pay for it you damned imperialist
                              Very close, you are comlpaining like a typical Algerian and you are using the same rhetoric "meeeh, you evil imperialist!", Poland seems closer to Algeria or Turkey than France or Germany themselves at the end
                              You said bye bye to your right to ask anything anyway, so deal with it and stop being butthurt.

Comment

Abdul, 1953 polish commies renounced WW2 reparations as well as later the Marshall Plan that resulted after few decades in an industrial boom in western Europe. Therefore this train is long time ago departed.
                                Last edited by Hades91; 10-10-2018, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X