Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poland: delayed flight because of orthodox Jew who refused to sit next to a woman

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post

The main problem here is to make me yawn with your answers.
    In other words you're triggered as f###

Comment

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post
      In other words you're triggered as f###
      no, it means you are boring as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post
        no, it means you are boring as hell.
        If forum is boring for you, then I have already presented other possible activities you can engage in

Comment

If forum is boring for you, then I have already presented other possible activities you can engage in
          Sweety when will your brain ever remember, that I really like cooking and am pretty proud for being really not bad in cooking. And when will you ever understand my deepest disgust for your thinking this is something feminists don't do and you can't imagine how low of a creature I consider you for thinking that cooking is something men should not do.

Comment

Sweety when will your brain ever remember, that I really like cooking and am pretty proud for being really not bad in cooking. And when will you ever understand my deepest disgust for your thinking this is something feminists don't do and you can't imagine how low of a creature I consider you for thinking that cooking is something men should not do.
            Sweety when will your brain ever remember that I don't give a flying fuck what you think
            This is just internet, have some distance to yourself, or anything

In the meantime, have a nice video of your friends feminists attacking men with a bleach for "manspreading" which btw is not taking more than one seat, but just spreading legs.
            Feminist wackos are truly disgusting idiots

Comment

Sweety when will your brain ever remember that I don't give a flying fuck what you think
              heehee - if your brain would think at all you would not post pictures of a fake kitchen with a woman who pretends to cook in an absurd attempt to "trigger me"

here I'll trigger you more

Comment

Russian women are full of fire aren't they?
                I mean I think for a Russian feminist she completely sets the wrong priorities and what she is doing is clearly criminal. If it is not anti-feminist propganda only.

However the speaker compares this bleaching attack with acid attacks. As if this was comparable. ...thats ridiculing victims of real acid attacks and very typical for anti-feminists like you.
                Last edited by Suna123; 10-12-2018, 05:52 AM.

Comment

heehee - if your brain would think at all you would not post pictures of a fake kitchen with a woman who pretends to cook in an absurd attempt to "trigger me"

Well if you're one of the rare examples of feminists who dishonor themselves with cooking, maybe this will make you angry

I agree 100% obviously with Sir Korwin Mikke

Comment

Russian women are full of fire aren't they?
                    I mean I think for a Russian feminist she completely sets the wrong priorities and what she is doing is clearly criminal. If it is not anti-feminist propganda only.

However the speaker compares this bleaching attack with acid attacks. As if this was comparable. ...thats ridiculing victims of real acid attacks and very typical for anti-feminists like you.
                    I didn't pay attention to the commentary, I was just searching a video with these bleach attacks but original one seems to have disappeared from yt

Comment

I didn't pay attention to the commentary
                      you never pay attention to anything.

Comment

Well if you're one of the rare examples of feminists who dishonor themselves with cooking, maybe this will make you angry

I agree 100% obviously with Sir Korwin Mikke
                        Except that what he said is bullshit... But no wonder why you support it.

Firstly there are women in the top 100 of chess players (like Hou Yifan), then 1 example like that is not enough to claim that women are less intelligent as it could be the results of a lack of interest or lack of female players in this sport.
                        Then even if women were less good at doing something, it would be in general. Thus, it wouldn't mean that a woman is not able to do a better work than a man and, mùoreover, it would mean that she should earn more in this case, since she is better.

Secondly his bad faith about Marie Curie is stunning since she got a Nobel price in 1911 that Pierre didn't get. As for the inventions... A telecomunication system at the origin of many system we use on a daily basis such as Wi-FI by Lamarr and her friend, the first prototype of rescue plane and "metal skis" by Marvingt.
                        The invention of the mop and the tampon claimed to be from man is funny, like the ones claiming beer had been invented by women. Funny because I wonder how could you prove it, but staying in mop thing, a woman invented a kind of mop as well

Else, there are more women who get a good diploma than men, does it mean that women are smarter ?... lel, I love this kind of "arguments" based on nothing but beliefs.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post

Except that what he said is bullshit... But no wonder why you support it.

Firstly there are women in the top 100 of chess players (like Hou Yifan), then 1 example like that is not enough to claim that women are less intelligent as it could be the results of a lack of interest or lack of female players in this sport.
                          Then even if women were less good at doing something, it would be in general. Thus, it wouldn't mean that a woman is not able to do a better work than a man and, mùoreover, it would mean that she should earn more in this case, since she is better.

Secondly his bad faith about Marie Curie is stunning since she got a Nobel price in 1911 that Pierre didn't get. As for the inventions... A telecomunication system at the origin of many system we use on a daily basis such as Wi-FI by Lamarr and her friend, the first prototype of rescue plane and "metal skis" by Marvingt.
                          The invention of the mop and the tampon claimed to be from man is funny, like the ones claiming beer had been invented by women. Funny because I wonder how could you prove it, but staying in mop thing, a woman invented a kind of mop as well

Else, there are more women who get a good diploma than men, does it mean that women are smarter ?... lel, I love this kind of "arguments" based on nothing but beliefs.
                          What is it with todays men that they talk shit like that. Instead of joinging the mgtow army or something you prefer to join lgbtqwerty+ and wave rainbow flags. Too much soya in food I suppose

Comment

you never pay attention to anything.
                            This type of shit can be heard in relationships only, I know you desire me Suna123, but sorry I'm already taken

Comment

Jordan...with your anti-woman attitude maybe you should stay single. If I had a daughter I'm not sure I'd be happy to have her meet someone like you. (I hope you're just putting on a macho act here...)

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post
                                Jordan...with your anti-woman attitude maybe you should stay single. If I had a daughter I'm not sure I'd be happy to have her meet someone like you. (I hope you're just putting on a macho act here...)

I love women RogerCarmel, but I hate feminism. Modern feminism has been hijacked by cultural marxism. Yesterday I've checked Polish feminist group on Facebook. From the rules of the group:
                                "No paedophiliophobia. Paedophiliophobia is when you are against lowering the age of consent for sexual intercourse"
                                These idiots with one hand accuse Catholic Church of being pro pedo and with the other they support pedos themselves

Comment

Working...
                                X