Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

France own Brittany 10^42 billions euros!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• France own Brittany 10^42 billions euros!

Regarding how France had damaged Brittany, the culture, the language and the infrastructures and regarding how Republic betrayed and has violated the treaty of 1532, I demand France compensations for 10^42 billions euros which include the interests for the last 500 years of so much evilness toward our nation ! France owe us that !

Breizh dizalc'h!
    Last edited by Sancta_Lux; 10-09-2018, 11:34 PM.

Tonnerre de Brest! T’as perdu la tête?!

Comment

Few villages and one small city didn't pay their fief to my family since more than 400 years. Where is my damn gold?

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post
        Tonnerre de Brest! T’as perdu la tête?!

Ah non, elle est toujours sur ma tête :O

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post
          Few villages and one small city didn't pay their fief to my family since more than 400 years. Where is my damn gold?
          Total support to you and your family!

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post

Yeah...Hades is right. When I was touring castles in France last year, I learned that Polish and French royalty traded a lot of DNA back in the old days. I think France should give reparation payments to Poland or give all of those castles and land back to Poland.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
              Regarding how France had damaged Brittany, the culture, the language and the infrastructures and regarding how Republic betrayed and has violated the treaty of 1532, I demand France compensations for 10^42 billions euros which include the interests for the last 500 years of so much evilness toward our nation ! France owe us that !

Breizh dizalc'h!
              Oh sure, you demand, but Bretons are just pussies who won't divide from France

Comment

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

Oh sure, you demand, but Bretons are just pussies who won't divide from France
                Polish are just pussies who abandonned their right to ask any compensation

Comment

Polish are just pussies who abandonned their right to ask any compensation
                  Of course we didn't. But on the other you clearly do. You just fear that France will whoop your ass just like Spanish did with Catalonians

Comment

Of course we didn't. But on the other you clearly do. You just fear that France will whoop your ass just like Spanish did with Catalonians
                    Don't be a lair, you quote the part that exactly said you renounced to your right, so you are a lair in addition to be a crybaby, another common point with leftists

Comment

Don't be a lair, you quote the part that exactly said you renounced to your right, so you are a lair in addition to be a crybaby, another common point with leftists
                      No we didn't. Communists did

Comment

No we didn't. Communists did
                        You as communist did* Else your country didn't exist, which should end your stupid revendication since it appeared much later ;v

Comment

You as communist did* Else your country didn't exist, which should end your stupid revendication since it appeared much later ;v
                          Absolutely not. Our country did exist just with occupant government. I guess history teaching in France must fail completely and they only teach you about Polish death camps

Comment

Absolutely not. Our country did exist just with occupant government. I guess history teaching in France must fail completely and they only teach you about Polish death camps
                            POLISH Death Camps?! Those were NAZI Death Camps. Call them “Polish Death Camps” again and I’ll consider reporting you to the authorities.

Comment

Oh sure, strangely this one renounced too

Ps : kettle calling the pot black would work very fine here considering your knowledge on France and French hsitory, see, I even teach you when to use the proverb you want to use everytime these days
                              Last edited by Sancta_Lux; 10-10-2018, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X