Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox News is not 'fair & balanced'

Fox News is not 'fair & balanced'.
    Why? Because that channel is a news channel that only listens to Republicans. That channel doesn't even listen to Democrats.

Fox News criticizes the Democrats with these words... 'The Party of Slander'!
    'The Party of Slander'? I don't think so.

Everyday, I watched news channel in South Korea(YTN), China(CGTN), Japan(NHK World), Singapore(ChannelNewsAsia). also Euronews, Sky News and France 24.. It's fair news channel. But Fox News is not 'fair and balanced'!

With all your anti-Fox threads, I’m wondering if you’re a journalist for a competing network...?

Comment

Fox Hunting is banned by law in The UK!!

Comment

A China or Russian troll-boy with the US mid-term elections coming up?

This "topic" has already been posted about 4 times by this poster...

Comment

Maybe you should visit a shrink to help you get over your obsession with Fox News.
          If a shrink is too expensive for you, here is a free tip: stop watching it.
          Last edited by Boliches; 10-16-2018, 09:49 AM. Reason: Smartphones aren't smart.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeBlack View Post
            Fox News is not 'fair & balanced'.
            Why? Because that channel is a news channel that only listens to Republicans. That channel doesn't even listen to Democrats.

Fox News criticizes the Democrats with these words... 'The Party of Slander'!
            'The Party of Slander'? I don't think so.

Everyday, I watched news channel in South Korea(YTN), China(CGTN), Japan(NHK World), Singapore(ChannelNewsAsia). also Euronews, Sky News and France 24.. It's fair news channel. But Fox News is not 'fair and balanced'!

Of course it is fair & balanced. You're just a hater

Comment

Primary news is only available to intelligence agencies and governments. Any secondary news this is the topic of faith in $hit ... Time will tell.

Comment

...Fox News is not 'fair & balanced'...
                Yeah, yeah...forget about Fox. I suggest you visit the kcna.kp website if you're looking for fair and balanced news about the Supreme Leader.

Comment

The "news" portion of Fox is fairly well balanced, however you are confusing the one or two hours plus a short report each hour of "news" on the channel with the 21 hours of "political commentary shows" these shows don't claim to be fair or balanced, they are opinion shows which discuss the news, not news broadcasts, the same can be said of most national news stations on US cable television except most others channels represent only the opposing Democrat view, if you want real news I suggest RT they are fairly accurate except when it comes to domestic Russian news then they can be a bit propogandist

Comment

Originally posted by Steven73 View Post
                    The "news" portion of Fox is fairly well balanced, however you are confusing the one or two hours plus a short report each hour of "news" on the channel with the 21 hours of "political commentary shows" these shows don't claim to be fair or balanced, they are opinion shows which discuss the news, not news broadcasts, the same can be said of most national news stations on US cable television except most others channels represent only the opposing Democrat view, if you want real news I suggest RT they are fairly accurate except when it comes to domestic Russian news then they can be a bit propogandist
                    Fox is fairly well balanced? I don't think so. Fox News Channel is biased news channel & only hears the Republicans, blaming the Democrats.

Comment

Fox is fairly well balanced? I don't think so. Fox News Channel is biased news channel & only hears the Republicans, blaming the Democrats.
                      What are your reasons for this? What evidence do you have for this? Why is it such a bad thing - apart from the perspective of a Democrat fanboy?

Sounds like you are a shrilling trollboy

Comment

OK, let us wait for the OP's 5th or 6th attempt to tell us all how bad Fox news is... Sounds like threads coming from a desperate, obsessed fail troll....

Comment

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyy, hasn't your written English improved all of a sudden you don't seem a suspicious USA midterm election influence spammer at all loooooooool

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

What are your reasons for this? What evidence do you have for this? Why is it such a bad thing - apart from the perspective of a Democrat fanboy?

Sounds like you are a shrilling trollboy
                            You know why? Fox News Channel(Sean Hannity) blaming Democrats, MSNBC and left(left-wing).

Comment

I think we should merge all these threads from this user into one thread......topic is always identical.

Comment

Working...
                              X