Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UK: Parents who won't let their son wear a skirt may be referred to social services

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

This topic was not created for trolling, it may sound funny but it's very serious issue. It leads to doubting your gender consciousness of a very small child
    Yet you did try.

For the topic, there is nothing to say as you didn't read the article once again... If so, you would have seen that the problem is much more deeper and serious than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post

Yet you did try.

For the topic, there is nothing to say as you didn't read the article once again... If so, you would have seen that the problem is much more deeper and serious than that.
      I did read it and it's exactly this problem, the only deeper issue here is that the whole thing is mandated by the state.

Comment

You too know this is not the issue here. What would you do if one day your son declared to you that he "identifies as a girl" because that's what they taught him in school?
        I don't think an ordinary boy would wish to wear a skirt even if the school brainwashes them about no boundaries in gender. The problem is the schools actually do that and if it is done from a very early age like in Sweden then some might actually start believing in the bullshit that kids should be raised genderless until they are 5 but that is also the problem of parents if they raise neither boys or girls first or if they prefer to raise some neutral kid. If parents take a boy as a boy and a girl as a girl, kids won't mostly like to act like the opposite sex. hahahahah....if I take my son as an example.....he would rather shut himself in a room forever than wear a skirt. Earlier or now, when he is already an adult.

Well, and jordan rudess, I do not get your fierce defence of a catholic church. It is the institution with huge problems and in my opinion to believe in god and to defend a religious institution are two different things. Atheists are not cultural marxists like Lauri and you should cheer up a bit, in this context the photos of those catholic boys in a church looked funny and as for me I burst into laughter seeing them

Comment

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/educatio...cial-services/

Absolute parody of once a superpower
          Reading the OP, I was thinking that the parents of the boy were being referred to social services because they were not allowing the boy to become an altar boy

Comment

Originally posted by Etsia View Post

I don't think an ordinary boy would wish to wear a skirt even if the school brainwashes them about no boundaries in gender. The problem is the schools actually do that and if it is done from a very early age like in Sweden then some might actually start believing in the bullshit that kids should be raised genderless until they are 5 but that is also the problem of parents if they raise neither boys or girls first or if they prefer to raise some neutral kid. If parents take a boy as a boy and a girl as a girl, kids won't mostly like to act like the opposite sex. hahahahah....if I take my son as an example.....he would rather shut himself in a room forever than wear a skirt. Earlier or now, when he is already an adult.
            The issue is even in Poland I've seen some leftist idiots suggesting that school should start brainwashing children into this stupidity even without the parent's knowledge, I suppose in UK it's much more serious.

As for cultural marxists not every atheist is cultural marxist but every cultural marxist is atheist.

Last edited by jordan_rudess; 10-17-2018, 05:33 AM.

Comment

If someone does have a transgender child it sounds logical to let the child dress as he or she feels comfortable. It's not like they are teaching boys to wear skirts and identify as a girl so I don't understand what is the problem here.

Comment

Originally posted by -Petrichor- View Post
                If someone does have a transgender child it sounds logical to let the child dress as he or she feels comfortable. It's not like they are teaching boys to wear skirts and identify as a girl so I don't understand what is the problem here.
                I also don't understand what wearing a skirt has to do with identifying as a girl.
                I mean I wear trousers more often than not and I still identify as a woman. Wearing a skirt makes me neither more nor less male or female. Skirts and dresses have its advantages when it is hot outside for example, trousers have its advantages in many other situations.

I don't see a reason why boys and men should not finally be free to wear what they want.....like women are free to do so for already 50-60 years.

Comment

Transgender child? But that is exactly the problem here, how do you think child starts to question its gender identity?

Comment

Explain us how a child can be either transgender, homosexual, bisexual, zoophile or heterosexual please.

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

I also don't understand what wearing a skirt has to do with identifying as a girl.
                      Of sure you don't see the problem. Your red herring with Scottish guys is exactly the proof of that

I mean I wear trousers more often than not and I still identify as a woman. Wearing a skirt makes me neither more nor less male or female. Skirts and dresses have its advantages when it is hot outside for example, trousers have its advantages in many other situations.
                      That is absolutely no issue here. A boy of let's say 8 y.o. will start wearing a skirt only if he is brainwashed enough by the cultural marxists of your kind into thinking there is nothing wrong with it, and so what he has a penis he may be a girl if he think's he's a girl.

I don't see a reason why boys and men should not finally be free to wear what they want.....like women are free to do so for already 50-60 years.
                      And I do see, even more than one reason

Comment

Transgender child? But that is exactly the problem here, how do you think child starts to question its gender identity?
                        I don't know but I don't think it's because brainswashing. But is it a bad thing they question that and/or gender norms?

Comment

I don't know but I don't think it's because brainswashing. But is it a bad thing they question that and/or gender norms?
                          Of course it is bad, I propose an exercise. Take a look around and notice how many norms is being questioned these days. All of them basically. And it's not natural process. It is being pushed by people who know a lot about social engineering and are doing this for a reason

Comment

Your red herring with Scottish guys is exactly the proof of that
                            I got confirmed from guys wearing kilts that it is absolutely cool having your balls free in the air.

That is absolutely no issue here. A boy of let's say 8 y.o. will start wearing a skirt only if he is brainwashed enough by the cultural marxists of your kind into thinking there is nothing wrong with it, and so what he has a penis he may be a girl if he think's he's a girl.
                            A girl of let's say 8 y.o. will start wearing trousers only if she is brainwashed enough by the cultural marxists of your kind into thinking there is nothing wrong with it, and so what she has a vagina she may be a boy if she think's she's a boy.

And I do see, even more than one reason
                            What are the reasons?
                            Why is it a difference if a girl wears trousers instead of a skirt to a boy wearing a skirt instead of trousers?

Comment

Of course it is bad, I propose an exercise. Take a look around and notice how many norms is being questioned these days. All of them basically. And it's not natural process. It is being pushed by people who know a lot about social engineering and are doing this for a reason
                              yes of course - until we find out which of the norms really are natural and which are artificial and only limiting humans freedom.

Connecting wearing skirt or trousers to a certain gender is artificially and superficially both.

Comment

I got confirmed from guys wearing kilts that it is absolutely cool having your balls free in the air.
                                To say from the outset that I'd have absolutely no hesitation in wearing a kilt. I'm eligible to legitimately wear at least 3 different tartans including that of my Gaelic-speaking grandmother. I seriously have doubts that I would suddenly want to change preference and jump into bed with men after having put on a kilt.

Having said all that, it should be noted that there are other advantages to wearing kilts besides natural air conditioning.

As a mate of mine from Scotland said to me regarding the tradition of wearing the kilt when getting married (and with a twinkle in his eyes and a big smile) "it makes things a little easier on the wedding night"

There's a story that was going around about what Mel Gibson was told when making the movie "Braveheart". He asked one of the extras wearing a kilt "What do you wear under your kilt?" to which the kilt-wearing Scot responded "Your wife's lipstick!".

Comment

Working...
                                X