No announcement yet.

Dealing with illegal migrant invasion?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dealing with illegal migrant invasion?

you're US national guard
    Trump orders you to use deadly force to hold the border
    pregnant women with small children start hurling themselves across the border as human shields for other migrants
    What do?

poll is *anonymous*
    I would disobey because I'm a traitor
    11.11%
    I don't know
    11.11%
    I would pull the trigger even I know the consequence is horrible dreams after
    44.44%
    The real question is what music do I listen to when I mow these faggots down.
    33.33%

Originally posted by Bane_of_IP View Post
    you're US national guard
    pregnant women with small children start hurling themselves across the border as human shields for other migrants
    What do?
    Your poll assumes that Latin Americans will behave like Islamists using the Islamic war doctrine of Al Tatarrus where they use their own civilians as human shields.

https://www.ctc.usma.edu/posts/abu-y...jihad%E2%80%9D

Comment

you're US national guard
      What do?
      the question actually is:

You are soldier and your commander gives the order to shoot those who cross the border. Do you shoot or not?

Men are not worth less than (pregnant) women. Either you decide to shoot or not. The real question is: Do you become soldier or not. If yes, then follow the orders.

PS: in addition your poll is biased because there is no option: I would disobey because I don't shoot on civilists. (or at least a neutral: I would disobey)
      Last edited by Suna123; 10-24-2018, 02:32 PM.

Comment

you're US national guard
        What do?

poll is *anonymous*
        Nice try, I may of answered but after seeing your profile "About" section I remembered clumsy failtrolls disappoint me

About Hatred is the fuel for my soul

Comment

Even if the poll has a sarcastic note, I think people who defend the borders of EU and US will stand soon in front of such decision.

Comment

And that's supposed to be controversial or what? People trying to pass the border illegally risk being shot and unsually large number of people trying to cross the border at once (irrelevant in uniforms or not) = invasion

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

Your poll assumes that Latin Americans will behave like Islamists using the Islamic war doctrine of Al Tatarrus where they use their own civilians as human shields.

https://www.ctc.usma.edu/posts/abu-y...jihad%E2%80%9D
              I don't think that people who organize invasion marches really care about the security of people who participate in such madness.
              See the pseudo philanthropist in Mediterranean sea with their 'rescue' ships, encouragement that somebody will rescue us caused lot of drownings.
              Last edited by Hades91; 10-24-2018, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post

I don't think that people who organize invasion marches don't really care about the security of people who participate in such madness.
                See the pseudo philanthropist in Mediterranean sea with their 'rescue' ships, encouragement that somebody will rescue us caused lot of drownings.
                Don't put down to malice what can be described by stupidity - morons motivated by postmodernist/postcolonial ideology have pretty much lost any sense of what causality is due to even thinking such things as being "privileging a position", of course the ultimate sin in such intellectually braindamaged people. Consequently, their thinking and mindset boils down to be Sophist in nature - because after all their thoughts are the only "reality" that matters in the game of "privileged positions" - and that any consequences are of no real concern to them.

Hence all their "super" ideas lack even basic real rational elements in them. From that follows morons setting off chains of evens which kill all these people "that they are supposed to be helping".

Comment

Don't put down to malice what can be described by stupidity - morons motivated by postmodernist/postcolonial ideology have pretty much lost any sense of what causality is due to even thinking such things as being "privileging a position", of course the ultimate sin in such intellectually braindamaged people. Consequently, their thinking and mindset boils down to be Sophist in nature - because after all their thoughts are the only "reality" that matters in the game of "privileged positions" - and that any consequences are of no real concern to them.

Hence all their "super" ideas lack even basic real rational elements in them. From that follows morons setting off chains of evens which kill all these people "that they are supposed to be helping".
                  Don't put down to philosophy what can be described by an agenda

Comment

Personally I think people you describe do nothing with exception of playing the social justice warriors with shitty ideology. Such people are too limited and aren't able to organize such a caravan or shipping route over Mediterranean sea.
                    Behind such actions stand always people with interests.
                    For them are illegal immigrants just a ware, the more of them the more profit. The difference to slavery is just the circumstance that they don't need to be hunted by slaves hunters, the "ware" comes alone lured with social benefits and illusion of better life.

Comment

Personally I think people you describe do nothing with exception of playing the social justice warriors with shitty ideology. Such people are too limited and aren't able to organize such a caravan or shipping route over Mediterranean sea.
                      Behind such actions stand always people with interests.
                      For them are illegal immigrants just a ware, the more of them the more profit. The difference to slavery is just the circumstance that they don't need to be hunted by slaves hunters, the "ware" comes alone lured with social benefits and illusion of better life.
                      It's an agenda, though. There was no political platform for it so Merkel inviting everyone over at first started the first domino. So, for e.g., the German government insisting they are revising the policy to try to control the migration is pointless since migrants are not going to follow any of these rules. Hence, they keep showing up on boats or rafts. Also, if you think no one is funding this and migrants have big bank accounts to finance their voyages, you must be crazy.

Shaun can offer philosophical mumbo jumbo all he wants but there is an obvious agenda to all of it and you don't need a philosophy degree or an education in the social sciences to identify it.

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post
                        Men are not worth less than (pregnant) women.
                        But while a man is a simple kinder, a pregnant woman is a kinder surprise :v

Comment

Originally posted by fatbeard View Post

Nice try, I may of answered but after seeing your profile "About" section I remembered clumsy failtrolls disappoint me

About Hatred is the fuel for my soul
                          mike smith from algeria or morocco known as a notorious failtroll here decided to use virtue signalling and play holier than thou...not impressive indeed. First, no orders to shoot civilians are given by any politicians or commanders, unless they're ISIS islam defenders - such would listen to their commanders to behead anyone, men, women, kids...I wonder if this failtroll would behead western pregnant women not allowing illegal migrants to enter their country's territory illegally....go ahead, failtroll, answer this, would you?

Comment

Originally posted by Etsia View Post

mike smith from algeria or morocco known as a notorious failtroll here decided to use virtue signalling and play holier than thou...not impressive indeed. First, no orders to shoot civilians are given by any politicians or commanders, unless they're ISIS islam defenders - such would listen to their commanders to behead anyone, men, women, kids...I wonder if this failtroll would behead western pregnant women not allowing illegal migrants to enter their country's territory illegally....go ahead, failtroll, answer this, would you?
                            You're asking for trolls to post more? You and others here fell off the loony truck.

Comment

Even if the poll has a sarcastic note, I think people who defend the borders of EU and US will stand soon in front of such decision.
                              The OP is a troll but most of the replies are stupid. If a country can't stop a pregnant women from entering a country then they have serious problems. The populace ought to seek a different government. The invasion of Europe was committed by mostly men of military age but the respective governments and media tried to hide or ignore this - which is blatant collusion but is this a topic here or anywhere else? No. It's not about muslims or Turks but the governments who are allowing this to happen or pursuing this as an official policy. The only German on here has never mentioned any of this and most of the other posters in these topics have avoided them, too. A few - ironically, mostly Polish - whose country doesn't really have a serious migrant problem at the moment - have, so there is one rare exception.

You can control your borders and you don't necessarily have to do with it guns.

Comment

Working...
                              X