Dealing with illegal migrant invasion?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tux1 View Post
    You're asking for trolls to post more? You and others here fell off the loony truck.
    and you're the only know-it-all here as far as people have noticed, always 'clever' and 'reasonable'. I do not need any of your approval to post what I want and no one else does. Yes, I hope the troll OP answers my question and am not at all interested in your replies. and what's more, you state the obvious that governments are to blame for allowing masses of illegal migrants in and say people do not see that their government is to blame because of issues with illegal migrants which is absolutely bullshit, people see what's going on and they know that extreme conservatives who wish to go backwards in other aspects are as shitty as frau merkel with her open door policy. Finally, if you have issues with the German lady because she dislikes conservative and really fascist know it alls, it is your problem. You aren't cleverer than other posters judging from what you post. Dooomsday is cooooming, shut up you morons lol - you have always sounded like this and have never seen any changes but the changes happen.
    Last edited by Etsia; 10-28-2018, 07:30 AM.

Comment

The OP is a troll but most of the replies are stupid. If a country can't stop a pregnant women from entering a country then they have serious problems. The populace ought to seek a different government. The invasion of Europe was committed by mostly men of military age but the respective governments and media tried to hide or ignore this - which is blatant collusion but is this a topic here or anywhere else? No. It's not about muslims or Turks but the governments who are allowing this to happen or pursuing this as an official policy. The only German on here has never mentioned any of this and most of the other posters in these topics have avoided them, too. A few - ironically, mostly Polish - whose country doesn't really have a serious migrant problem at the moment - have, so there is one rare exception.

You can control your borders and you don't necessarily have to do with it guns.
      Well, Poland allowed legal immigration for 1 million Ukrainians. But for racists in Brussels count only a black or middle eastern person as war refugee, so this could be a hint for some kind of agenda.

Yes you don't need shoot at borders. Desire for illegal borders crossing comes from the benefits behind the border not from the border by itself.
      The more benefits the more pressure on the border. Vast majority of illegals who enter EU aren't really interested in higher wages for work, only in welfare benefits.
      How far it's valid for the US border? USA haven't so generous welfare like few EU countries that are refugee honeypots.

Comment

Originally posted by Etsia View Post

and you're the only know-it-all here as far as people have noticed, always 'clever' and 'reasonable'. I do not need any of your approval to post what I want and no one else does. Yes, I hope the troll OP answers my question and am not at all interested in your replies. and what's more, you state the obvious that governments are to blame for allowing masses of illegal migrants in and say people do not see that their government is to blame because of issues with illegal migrants which is absolutely bullshit, people see what's going on and they know that extreme conservatives who wish to go backwards in other aspects are as shitty as frau merkel with her open door policy. Finally, if you have issues with the German lady because she dislikes conservative and really fascist know it alls, it is your problem. You aren't cleverer than other posters judging from what you post. Dooomsday is cooooming, shut up you morons lol - you have always sounded like this and have never seen any changes but the changes happen.
        That incoherent babble just shows I'm right. Most of the posts are connected or specific to actions of muslims or Turks but that is always the centric theme. But, without the relevance to what the government is actually doing, it's just empty criticism. It's like posting that the sky is blue, the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post

Well, Poland allowed legal immigration for 1 million Ukrainians. But for racists in Brussels count only a black or middle eastern person as war refugee, so this could be a hint for some kind of agenda.

Yes you don't need shoot at borders. Desire for illegal borders crossing comes from the benefits behind the border not from the border by itself.
          The more benefits the more pressure on the border. Vast majority of illegals who enter EU aren't really interested in higher wages for work, only in welfare benefits.
          How far it's valid for the US border? USA haven't so generous welfare like few EU countries that are refugee honeypots.
          In bold: I did post about this inquiring about whether there is an agenda (which is pretty obvious, there is one). The USA has had the message that it is the 'land of opportunity' for quite some time. Although, most Mexicans and Cubans probably realize they won't get on a gravy train, there is the idea that the grass is greener in the USA for some. Yes, in Europe, the motive is much different in that they are quite confident that they will automatically receive benefits and it's also perceived that the European is 'weak, gullible and accommodating' so it will be easy to obtain these benefits - they only have to get to the 'best areas.'

But, why do they have these beliefs and why does the European governments do nothing about their borders or change these ideas? There's big money into promoting these ideas and continuing this migration crisis and policy but people here would rather post what some Turk did from abroad what official statement the Turkish President uttered on whatever day.... It's far more critical what the European governments are doing, who they are in collusion with and what their ultimate goals or aims are.

Comment

In bold: I did post about this inquiring about whether there is an agenda (which is pretty obvious, there is one). The USA has had the message that it is the 'land of opportunity' for quite some time. Although, most Mexicans and Cubans probably realize they won't get on a gravy train, there is the idea that the grass is greener in the USA for some. Yes, in Europe, the motive is much different in that they are quite confident that they will automatically receive benefits and it's also perceived that the European is 'weak, gullible and accommodating' so it will be easy to obtain these benefits - they only have to get to the 'best areas.'

But, why do they have these beliefs and why does the European governments do nothing about their borders or change these ideas? There's big money into promoting these ideas and continuing this migration crisis and policy but people here would rather post what some Turk did from abroad what official statement the Turkish President uttered on whatever day.... It's far more critical what the European governments are doing, who they are in collusion with and what their ultimate goals or aims are.
            It's simple... EU wants under the hood an enormous right shift or even an internal conflict inside multi-culti societies.
            I know you despise Brzezinski but the global new world order fallows exactly many points of his theories. It might be easy to prefer the right extreme 'white genocide' bullshit, but there is just one problem. Who will upkeep the society level that global elites want?

Comment

That incoherent babble just shows I'm right. Most of the posts are connected or specific to actions of muslims or Turks but that is always the centric theme. But, without the relevance to what the government is actually doing, it's just empty criticism. It's like posting that the sky is blue, the end.
              It is not my fault you don't have good reading comprehension skills. Besides, people discuss whatever they wish to, but if you believe that one should discuss just the problems connected with the places they reside in, you shouldn't discuss European matters either. That's according to your 'logic'. Your posts are just mere scaremongering, just empty and mixed with sulky, aggressive and narcissistic attitude, you should not judge other posters because you do not post anything reasonable or constructive at all. You are very much like alt left, just lean in a completely different direction.

Do you have any ideas or influence how to solve the problems in Europe? You don't. You just sit like some angry armchair expert and spread more fear than anyone else. Europe has been Europe for centuries and no, doomsday is not coming, it will not become Middle East, even if stupid politicians took very wrong decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
                But while a man is a simple kinder, a pregnant woman is a kinder surprise :v
                Talking about "kinder surprises" - a woman who is not pregnant is worth much less than one who is. Rather "coincidentally", they tend to arrive about 7 months pregnant. That gives time to give birth and improves the long-term chances of not getting thrown out.

They were also arriving in highly disproportionate numbers as "kinder surprise packages" to Australia. When Australia instituted off-shore processing to determine the actual refugee status of arrivals, the first few "kinder surprises" suddenly discovered that the latest gifts were not the ones they really wanted to play with - they were not being born in Australia but in Papua New Guinea or Nauru. So therefore no child with the potential for Australian citizenship on account of Australian birth and hence that button was missing from the buttons to push to be allowed to stay in Australia.

Funny enough, not very many children getting born now on Nauru or Papua New Guinea from these "refugees". Seems like Nauru or PNG citizenship is not so attractive

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
                  Talking about "kinder surprises" - a woman who is not pregnant is worth much less than one who is. Rather "coincidentally", they tend to arrive about 7 months pregnant. That gives time to give birth and improves the long-term chances of not getting thrown out.

They were also arriving in highly disproportionate numbers as "kinder surprise packages" to Australia. When Australia instituted off-shore processing to determine the actual refugee status of arrivals, the first few "kinder surprises" suddenly discovered that the latest gifts were not the ones they really wanted to play with - they were not being born in Australia but in Papua New Guinea or Nauru. So therefore no child with the potential for Australian citizenship on account of Australian birth and hence that button was missing from the buttons to push to be allowed to stay in Australia.

Funny enough, not very many children getting born now on Nauru or Papua New Guinea from these "refugees". Seems like Nauru or PNG citizenship is not so attractive
                  at least this mistake is not done in Europe - as far as I know. At least it makes no sense to arrive pregnant in Germany. Just because you give birth on German soil does not make your baby German.....so no highly pregnant travelling women in unnatural high numbers . Babies get the citizenship of their parents - end of discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post
                    at least this mistake is not done in Europe - as far as I know. At least it makes no sense to arrive pregnant in Germany. Just because you give birth on German soil does not make your baby German.....so no highly pregnant travelling women in unnatural high numbers . Babies get the citizenship of their parents - end of discussion.
                    Watch a massive spike in "refugees" giving birth in 5 or 6 years time (already 2 or 3 years have passed since the "refugees" came to Germany) - if one parent has been resident in Germany for 8 years and after that a child is born, then the child is a naturalised German citizen:

https://www.germany-visa.org/german-citizenship/

The country I was referring to for sure wasn't Germany but was another European country. Citizenship is conferred by birth on that country's soil - and I guess was a reason why certain "refugees" didn't go all the way to Germany.

This story was related to me by someone whose daughter had been assisting with "refugees" arriving at one particular city by train - it was mainly heavily pregnant women arriving by train. When they were "welcoming" these women, these women didn't want any help - they abused and even spat at the people "welcoming" them. This had not been an isolated occasion either. Essentially, all they wanted from the "welcoming party" was assistance for getting to the appropriate government bureau the next day. That's it. The other interesting fact about these women was that they were religiously Muslim in full religious gab - which explains why they didn't want kafir women to not even touch them and especially from a "kafir" organisation like the Red Cross.

Comment

It is not my fault you don't have good reading comprehension skills. Besides, people discuss whatever they wish to, but if you believe that one should discuss just the problems connected with the places they reside in, you shouldn't discuss European matters either. That's according to your 'logic'. Your posts are just mere scaremongering, just empty and mixed with sulky, aggressive and narcissistic attitude, you should not judge other posters because you do not post anything reasonable or constructive at all. You are very much like alt left, just lean in a completely different direction.

Do you have any ideas or influence how to solve the problems in Europe? You don't. You just sit like some angry armchair expert and spread more fear than anyone else. Europe has been Europe for centuries and no, doomsday is not coming, it will not become Middle East, even if stupid politicians took very wrong decisions.
                      I never said that at all.

I have several ideas to 'solve the problems in Europe.' These won't get solved until people there have enough of a backbone to speak out and realize the indoctrination going on. Voting for the mainstream/usual parties also isn't going to lead to solving any of the problems. It's been 'doomsday' there for quite some time. It's just a question of how much worse it's going to become. Already, they have a demographic problem and it's a dilemma of whether it can ever be reversed or not. That's practically the beginning of 'doomsday' right there, isn't it? I would say so.

Comment

Another comment for the stupid, oblivious Etsia - I think you are one of those poseurs.... you're actually worse than the left-wing liberals in Europe because you pretend you are not like them, that you support supposedly 'right-wing' policies but you actually support a different side which isn't much better than a liberal - at least, a liberal is pretty consistent with their ideals and deranged viewpoints. Only a left-winger idiot would say my posts are 'mere scaremongering, just empty' - anyone who has ever responded that way have been hard left-winger types. I can respect a stupid left-winger liberal who sticks to their guns, as stupid as they are but a poseur is pretty pathetic and not much use for anything except the odd amusing anecdote.

Comment

chicken little was so furious and sulky about being made to look a complete hypocritical crybaby she took two goes at the same reply loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Comment

Originally posted by fatbeard View Post
                            chicken little was so furious and sulky about being made to look a complete hypocritical crybaby she took two goes at the same reply
                            You're worse than the left-wingers here as your only purpose is to troll. Shut up and go back in your hole.

Comment

You're worse than the left-wingers here as your only purpose is to troll. Shut up and go back in your hole.
                              Ahahaha the best part is you aren't worse than anyone, not right wingers, not left wingers, in fact you are so dull and mediocre you don't actually even deserve a label, you're just another average hypocritical angry crybaby chicken little and when I observe you furiously sulking it is my duty to remind you of that....well that and you being so short and all

Comment

Another comment for the stupid, oblivious Etsia - I think you are one of those poseurs.... you're actually worse than the left-wing liberals in Europe because you pretend you are not like them, that you support supposedly 'right-wing' policies but you actually support a different side which isn't much better than a liberal - at least, a liberal is pretty consistent with their ideals and deranged viewpoints. Only a left-winger idiot would say my posts are 'mere scaremongering, just empty' - anyone who has ever responded that way have been hard left-winger types. I can respect a stupid left-winger liberal who sticks to their guns, as stupid as they are but a poseur is pretty pathetic and not much use for anything except the odd amusing anecdote.
                                'doomsday is coming' 'everyone is stupid' and 'are you really white' obsessed control freak is making fun of himself again yes, you're a pathetic scaremonger and turned out you can easily get butthurt and angry...

Comment

Working...
                                X